After The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There, there my love. It is all over now. My lovely daughter has been fully punished and I have forgiven her for all her naughtiness. Let me make you feel better now'.

She continued to sob quietly as I covered her bottom with delicate kisses and gently carressed her.

'Love me now,' she murmured. 'Love me so that I know that I am truly forgiven.'

Her sobs subsided and her breathing became more regular. She relaxed on the table top and released her grip in the ropes binding her hands.

I moved toward the rope to release her but she stopped me with 'Don't untie me. Take me as I am, bound and helpless, unable to resist you. Do whatever you want. Use me, abuse me, just make me feel desired..'

The sight of her lying there, stretched out over the table top with her buttocks raised and pointing at me, all red and hot, her pussy lips pouting and shiny with her essence was all that I needed to be overcome with a furious desire to impale her upon my raging hard-on and I lunged forward and felt my cock, for the first time, push through her nether lips and surge right into the depths of her vagina, so hot, so slippery, so tight! I was out of my mind with pure lust. I gripped her hips and began a furious pounding, pulling almost out and then plunging back in, encased in the most perfect pussy that had ever existed.

Janet began to grunt with each forward stroke and shouted 'Harder, harder, fill me with your cumm!'

The heat of her buttocks and the tightness of her pussy brought me quickly to an overwhelming, shuddering orgasm and I felt my seed surging up from my balls and out of my cock in jets more powerful than any that I had ever experienced.

Simultaneously she cried out 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Give me your spunk Daddy. Give it to your little girl. Fuck me hard Daddy!'

As my orgasm died I slumped forward over her body and felt her pussy clenching on my cock, drawing it up into her and refusing to release it. I kissed her shoulders and as she turned her face toward me our lips met in a soul drinking kiss that seemed to last forever.

'Daddy, Daddy, I love you so.' she murmured when shd could breathe again.

'I love you too my little darling girl - my other Janet.'

I raised myself up from her body and bent down and released her feet. Her pussy was gaping above me and I moved up until I could fasten my lips to it and licked and sucked our mingled juices from her while she moaned in pleasure. Her clitoris was still standing out proudly so I took it between my lips and suckled it as though it were a nipple that contained the elixir of life.

She thrust her pussy down onto my face and after only a few moments shuddered as another orgasm surged through ther body.

'Enough now, I must recover. No more, I can't take any more.' she gasped.

I stood up, my face wet with our juices and released the rope holding her wrists. I drew her up into my arms and kissed her deeply then carried her back into the lounge and laid her down on the settee. I knelt beside her and took her face in my hands.

She smiled up at me and said 'Thank you Daddy for an incredible experience. I shall be sore for hours but I have never felt such intense pleasure. You are the lover that I have been longing for all my life.'

I carressed her face and looked into her lovely eyes. 'You are the most amazing woman that I have ever known.' I said. 'You make me realise that I have only just begun to know what real sexual love can be. I am yours forever, if you will allow me to be.'

She smiled again and replied 'We are one. How could I not allow you anything. Whatever you want I will do or be. You are my true, loving Daddy as my other Daddy could never be. I can never leave you.'

And she didn't.

12