After the Wedding

Story Info
She has sex on the beach with a younger man after wedding.
2.2k words
4.25
128.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here often?" she asked sitting down at the bar stool next to me. She was about fifty years old but wore it well. She was very attractive, about five-five, reddish brown hair, big blue eyes and fair skin. She had fair skin and wore little make up and there was something about her, a sophistication, a confidence in the way she carried herself, that made her very appealing. I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her.

"I'm from out of town," I said, and then smiled, looking her in the eyes. "We have that line where I come from too, though."

"Yeesh," she said, "Tough crowd over here."

"It's all right, I'll let it slide."

"When I was your age, that line was new."

"That couldn't have been too long ago," I said, still looking in her eyes.

"You're sweet," she said, touching my arm. "Full of shit, but at least you're trying."

We were in the bar of the hotel we were staying at that sat right on the beach of an island resort in South Carolina. I had driven sown for my brother's wedding. I came down to the bar after the reception had fizzled out. It was late and the bar would be closing soon but I was not tired.

She finished her martini and brushed her chin length hair out of her eyes. She sat looking at me. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me for awhile.

"What?" I asked.

"You're a very handsome young man." It was the first time she had slurred and it was slight. She had remarkable composure for how tight she must have been.

"You must be drunk."

"Very," she said, and her composure was back so quickly I wondered for a second if she was in fact as drunk as I had first thought.

The bartender came by and asked if we were all right. I asked her if she wanted a drink.

"No, but you have one," she said tapping my almost empty whiskey and soda.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Bring him one," she said to the bartender and he went to make it without waiting for approval.

"You're trying to get me drunk."

"I am," she said into my eyes, smiling.

The bartender brought my drink and I sipped at it.

"So why are you here?" She asked. "Vacation?"

"No, my brother got married earlier tonight in one of the reception halls."

"What a coincidence," she said, "I'm here for a wedding too."

"Is that another line you're feeding me?"

"I wasn't aware I still needed to be feeding you lines. I was just making conversation while you finished your drink."

She was sitting closer now and our legs were pressed against one another.

"Well," I said, "If you still need to be feeding me lines now, you won't after this drink."

"Drink it faster."

I laughed before I realized she was dead serious. I took a big drink. She looked tired and her head slowly lowered itself onto my shoulder, as if she couldn't control it.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, it's just been a long day."

"Why?"

"My ex-husband was at the wedding."

"Oh."

"He was with some young little slut that he just got engaged to."

"The bastard," I said.

We didn't say anymore. The bartender came over and told us it was last call. I told him to bring the check and to put it on one.

"Want to get some air?" I asked. "We could walk along the beach."

"Okay," she said.

She raised her head when the bartender brought the check and threw down her credit card before I could bring my wallet out.

"C'mon, let me get it," I said,

"No," she said handing the card to the bartender and waving him away.

"I have money."

"Hush," she said and put her finger to my lips. She let it sit there a moment and then leaned forward and took it away, replacing it with soft lips. I kissed her back gently. It was just a small kiss and she pulled away. The bartender returned with the card and she signed for it, leaving a big tip. I helped her to her feet. She was wearing a light, floral sun dress that she must have changed into after the wedding. I was still in my tuxedo slacks that I had worn at my brother's wedding, but I only had a white t-shirt on now.

I offered her my arm and I led her out of the bar and through the hotel lobby to a glass door that took us outside. It was a big hotel and there were a few people still awake. There was an atrium with a lot of palm trees and bushes and up in the center we could see the lights from the pool. I led her up past it and past a hot tub and up some stairs to a board walk. The wind hit us as we were walking just before the walk rose over the dune and we could see the dark waves of the Atlantic rolling in.

We went down more steps to the beach and she kicked off her beach sandals and left them by the boardwalk. We walked a good ways up the beach. She stumbled twice and I had to steady her. We were almost out of sight of the hotel when we passed a line of beach chairs that you could rent during the day time. The chairs were tied together to keep them form being stolen, but you could still sit in them. I helped her down onto the chair on the end and sat down beside her.

Nothing was said for awhile and I put my arm around her. I was very excited by the smell of her perfume and I buried my nose in her neck, breathing her in. Then I started kissing her neck. Then I kissed her on the mouth. It was warm and hungry. I ran my fingers through her hair and lightly spread my palm and fingers across the back of her head and neck as we kissed. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Bringing the straps down I kissed her between her breasts and felt her start to breath heavier.

There was a half moon so we could barely see each other. She had on a black bra on and I reached around and undid it, but before I could take it off, I felt her breath pound and her start to jolt and I realized she was crying. I stopped and pulled her to me.

"I'm sorry," I said. I didn't know what else to say.

"No, no," she said, "I'm sorry. It's just been a long day."

"Do you want to go back to your room?"

She didn't answer me and was silent until she stopped crying. The finally she spoke in a calm whisper, just under the wind.

"It's just that it's only been eight months since the divorce, you know?"

"I know. He shouldn't have brought her."

"Who?"

"Your husband, he shouldn't have brought the girl."

She just leaned against my shoulder.

"I know it's rough," I said, not sure how to play it from that point. Then, deciding, I said: "My parents divorced not too long ago."

She laughed when I said this and looked up and kissed me. I felt her tears all down her cheeks. When she pulled back again, I reached up and dried one of her eyes with my finger.

"Why do you have to be so damn cute?" She asked, laughing again.

I finished drying her eyes and then kissed them, once each.

"And sweet," she said.

I just shook my head, not knowing how to respond.

"Do you want me to take you back to your room?" I asked. She sat for a moment, thinking. I could barely see her in the darkness, but after a moment she smiled. The tide was coming in now and the chairs were not far from where it peaked so that with the high wind, the sea sprayed us lightly.

"No," she said, and then added, "I want you to fuck me, right here." I pulled her to me and pulled her dress down. I kissed her hard and our tongues were licking at each other hungrily in time with the waves beating on the shore. I pulled her bra down and kissed and grabbed at her breasts. I had my hand up her skirt, which had ridden up, and was rubbing her between her legs through her panties. I cupped the underside of one of her breasts with my hand and took her nipple into my mouth.

"My god," she said, "I can't tell you how fucking sexy it is, you doing that."

I continued sucking her nipple and rubbing her as she started moving uncontrollably. She groaned loudly and shuddered. I stopped and asked her if she was okay.

"I just had an orgasm," she said and I felt her panties were soaked through now.

"Oh," I said dumbly, all the blood gone from my head.

"God, that was as good as any I've ever had."

"You're done?" I asked, not any smarter yet.

"God, no, I want you inside of me."

I kissed her and the fire rose up inside up again. She pulled off my shirt and pulled me to her, letting me feel the warmth of her bare chest against mine and the wind whipping our backs. I pushed her back in the chair and straddled her. I fumbled madly with my belt and pants trying to get them below my knees. I didn't know if I should take them all the way off or leave them half on in case someone came by. I finally said fuck it, and kicked them off. I pulled her panties down and she kicked them away onto the sand. I aimed straight inside of her and she met me with her hand and guided me in.

She squealed like I would have never in my life imagined a woman like her doing, with utter pleasure.

"Oh, Christ this feels good," I moaned.

"Fuck me, please."

I started pushing in and out of her. She was warm and soaking wet around me. I moved easily in and out of her. I had one arm behind her neck and the other on her hip. I kept pushing in and out with as much intensity as I could without violence. She was moaning very loudly. Finally, she screamed out, just audibly over the raging wind. I felt her come around me and I could not hold off any longer. My hand reached around and grabbed her butt to brace myself and thrust harder. I felt myself come and started to pull out, but she held me to her.

"No," she shouted between breaths, "Inside me."

I held it as long as I could, maybe for another few thrusts and then I exploded between her legs.

"Oh, baby," she said, as I let my weight down on her, "Baby, that's my baby."

I lay there on top of her for awhile and I felt her muscles loosen around me as I softened. I held her head to my chest and kissed her hair. Then I kissed got up and leaned back down and kissed her lips. We just sat there for a awhile, as the tide started going back out.

"Oh god I needed that," she said. I had gotten up and was putting my pants back on. I picked up her underwear for her and stuffed them in my pocket. They were wet with salt water from where she had thrown them to the ground. I watched as she fixed her bra and her dress.

"Can I take you back to your room?" I asked after we had our clothes on.

"Yes, but you have make me a promise."

"That you will leave before I wake up."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I can't remember this."

"Okay." I didn't say anything else. I understood.

I helped her to her feet and we started walking back down the beach. She was walking fine on her own now and I just held her hand. In fact, she had a nice glow that was obvious even in the night. After a little ways she stopped me and reached in my pocket and pulled out the panties. She felt them and found a dry spot and then lifted her skirt to her thighs and reached up to wipe off.

"Yuck," she said, "You're running down my leg."

I laughed uneasily to be polite, but I was not bothered by it. I supposed I glowed a little bit too. She finished and we walked on back to the hotel.

"I have a confession to make," she said as we came back to the boardwalk where she had left her sandals. She slipped them on and I took her arms as we walked up the stairs to the foot wash.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"I'm old enough to be your mother."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed.

Later, when the sun broke through the curtains of her room, I did as she asked and left, even though I knew neither of us would forget this night as long as we lived.