After the Wedding

Story Info
Romance in the Blizzard.
8.9k words
4.61
39.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Laura's wedding, people split in all directions. The newlyweds headed for St. Thomas in the Virgins, to sail and enjoy each other's bodies in the warm Caribbean sun. My parents, who had just been to England for a walking trip along Hadrian's Wall, decided to stay home and be domestic. Roberta, my cousin from California, wanted to try New England skiing, even though early December was a crapshoot in terms of snow conditions. She and I had been matched up in the wedding party and hit it off well. I fancied her trim body, blond hair, and good looks. I wasn't sure exactly, at that point, what she saw in me. She was enthusiastic that my folks agreed the two of us could take the family 4 wheel drive SUV, and that I knew how to drive it in bad weather, if we ran into any. Two other skiing couples decided to come, but were delayed by work commitments until the weekend.

We loaded gear and provisions into the car after a very late awakening the day after the wedding. My head was hurting and the weather forecast was threatening. The two hundred miles to our family ski chalet was usually a four hour drive but I told Roberta, who preferred to be called Kim, that we needed to get a move on because the approach to the cabin was an uphill road that I wanted to do in daylight. I also loaded a snow shovel, chains, a down sleeping bag and other survival gear on top of the skis and boots and groceries, along with backpacks just in case.

Kim was good company and the miles went by quickly. I didn't say anything but the overcast got steadily lower and the wind increased from the south. Fresh snow for skiing would be very welcome, but we needed to get there first. About an hour out, rain began that quickly turned to sleet and then to snow. The warm highway was preventing accumulation for a bit, but soon I had the 4WD engaged and was peering into dim twilight that showed no traffic, and no plows, on the road.

Kim asked "Eric, you are ok on this road?" which was a polite way of inquiring about my snow driving experience. I could tell she didn't want to get me mad, but wondered what we were getting into. I told her I was lucky that my dad had made sure my sister and I had winter driving opportunities on earlier trips to the cabin.

With several inches of unplowed snow on the road, our speed was down to twenty, and I realized it was going to be dark soon. We were perhaps thirty miles out when I came up on a county plow and stayed behind him on the welcome bare road. His bright lights lit up the storm and the thick flakes. My companion was visibly anxious and I suggested she get into ski gear to take her mind off the bad conditions. What was going through my mind was the fact that the plow would create a two or three foot berm as it passed our turnoff and the SUV wasn't going to just power through the congealed snow.

I was happy to see the sign for our development loom up out of the dark. "That sign means we are a mile from the turnoff," I told Kim. The plow was going slower and throwing a heavy row to the side. I allowed some space to open up in order to get a look at our access road as the plow driver passed it. Sure enough, the opening was there, and plugged with not one but two mounds of snow made by plows. I stopped and turned on my hazard lights. Shovel time. The families in our development contracted for local plowing, but not at night. I asked Kim to come and sit in the driver's seat so she could move the car if necessary, and keep the headlights where I could see.

My body complained a lot about manual labor as a drinking penance, but we only needed an eight foot path. Thirty minutes had the pile down far enough to get through. But the uphill section was now buried under six inches of fresh slippery snow and I wondered how far up the car was going to go. Kim and I changed places and she got back in the passenger side. "Do you think we will go up that?" She looked at me, half smiling and half anxious.

"I'm going to take a good run at it and we'll just have to hoof it if we don't get to the cabin driveway. I should warn you we can't leave the car in the middle of the road, so my last move is going to put your side up against the bank."

"I actually have my gaiters with me, believe it or not. Better put them on. I see why you put the packs in."

"Hang on," I told her. I backed fifty yards, put the car in low 4WD and gunned it through the opening and into the fresh snow. Visibility was nonexistent and the wheels were catching and spinning as we weaved up the hill. About halfway, it ended with no more progress. I let the vehicle slide slowly into the bank, being grateful there was no ditch.

Kim leaned across the console and gave me a quick kiss. "Nice work. How much of this do we haul tonight?"

"What about breakfast and our toilet kits and the sleeping bag. There is no heat and no hot water in there right now."

As she slithered over the seats to find and pack the breakfast, Kim said, "You didn't tell me we were going on a survival trek."

"Dad took us on a real survival outing one time. Made us dig a pit, put limbs over it with a snow cover. Then we dug ourselves into the back of it and slept in our clothes. Dad said it might save our lives some time. Told us a story of some skiers lost off trail who got caught by dark and made it though the night in a snow cave."

She came climbing back towards me, giving me the pack. We stuffed the bag into the other pack and got out with strong flashlights. I shut down the car and the immediate silence and dark was intimidating. I locked up and carefully zipped the keys in my pants. She asked, "Are we going to be able to find your place?"

"Yes." I set off up the road, thinking that if we had trouble, I needed to get us back to the car before our tracks were covered over. The snow cave could actually happen, I realized.

In a hundred yards, we were both gasping and hanging on to each other. My luck was holding because as I swung the light around, the power pole on the corner of our block was dimly in sight. No other lights because no one else was foolish enough to be out here in the blizzard.

"That pole is fifty yards from our house. We're almost there."

Kim was tough. She put her snowy head down and trudged right behind me. The footsteps were a foot deep. "Great powder tomorrow," I said in my cheeriest voice. She pounded on my back and said, "If we're still alive."

We shook ourselves off in the mudroom. The place was cold as a dungeon. I led into the living room. "I'll go see to getting the furnace going if you want to make a fire in the woodstove. Then we can heat some water for tea."

The propane furnace was under the cabin in its own little hole. There was electronic ignition, but dad didn't like to leave it on when no one was around. I opened the supply valve and went through the start sequence. Presto, a good roar and blue flames. When I came upstairs, Kim had the water on, and was unpacking the breakfast things. "What about hot chocolate with brandy instead of tea?"

She grabbed me a in great big hug. "Yes. Yes. Very hot chocolate." I got kissed on my forehead, my cold nose, and my lips. Hmmm. "You got us here. I was really worried. Scared, even. You drove like a pro in that snow!"

We sat on the leather sofa in front of the fire, warming our hands on hot mugs, with the sleeping bag spread across our laps. There was warm air blowing from the furnace vents, but it was going to be hours before the cold was driven out of the house.

"How can you bring your girlfriends to this icebox of a ski place and expect any romance?" She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I like girls who kiss a lot.

"Can you find a duvet and some pillows from upstairs? I'll fix us a toasted muffin."

Munching on a muffin while snuggling with your cousin in front of the fire under a down bag and a duvet was not all bad. She took another gulp of the brandy hot chocolate and made approving noises as she wiggled tightly in place in front of me. "I don't know about you, but I'm here for the night. You need to tell me stories of your conquests of sexy skibunnies. Right here on this sofa, I'll bet." She giggled and wiggled herself into me harder.

I slipped my arm over her and settled down myself. She moved the hand to her well covered breast and said, "This is the first seduction move, isn't it?"

I put on my panic stricken voice and said, "Mom, I'm at the cabin and this neat girl is hitting on me. What do I do now?"

Kim turned into me, laughing so hard she could hardly manage a passionate wet kiss. My hand wormed its way under her clothing. "Don't you dare put your ice cold fingers on my bare boob. I want you, but only after I'm warm." She reached down to see if I was hard, which I was.

"Everready, eh?" She frenched me again. I turned her back to me again and nuzzled her ear. "Maybe we can get it on in the morning?"

We both relaxed, thinking about that. The fire crackled, the brandy mellowed, and sleep took us.

I woke in the middle of the night. Kim and I were toasty but the fire needed attention, and so did my bladder. I stirred things up in the stove and built up the wood supply. I was pissing a big stream when she walked up behind me and grabbed my cock. "Hmmm. You're going to attack me with this? Is does get hard, doesn't it?" she teased as I was elbowed out of the way and she sat down, making noises as loud as mine. I pulled her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I'm having trouble remembering why I didn't make a move on you at the wedding."

She wiped and lead us back to the sofa. Her eyes glistened in the firelight. "Weddings are dumb for everyone but the new husband and wife. I'm glad we waited to get it on until we got up here. I guess I'm warm enough if you want to have a go."

We got snuggled back down, minus most of our clothes this time. I unclipped her bra and put my hand where it belonged, on firm, curved bare skin. "Honey, I know I only get first base tonight." I nibbled on her ear and she laughed and we were asleep again.

I opened my eyes to daylight and the sight of Kim walking back from the bathroom and pulling on her longjohns. She smiled at me, "Fresh powder now, sex later. The coffee water is on."

A quick breakfast and we were out in the snow, going to the car to get gear. There was a ski hill shuttle at the bottom of the hill every few minutes.

It was the best skiing day of my life. Worth the tense moments of the night before. Kim led the way on almost every run. She had the locked up knee technique for powder down pat and was a sight to see, weaving through the trees and over bumps. I powered along, my skis nowhere near as close together as hers.

We went in for a mulled wine at eleven, our legs feeling tired from the great snow and the first day of the season. She leaned into me. "I like skiing with you. I don't say that to many guys. I skied varsity at Colorado and that intimidates men, so I didn't tell you in advance. You get down the hill real well yourself."

"Yes, but not looking like you do." I kissed the back of her hand.

"We've got friends coming, let's not beat ourselves to a pulp today. What about another hour and we'll go back, retrieve the car and have lunch at the condo. I'll see about firing up the hot tub."

Kim sat across from me in the kitchen, sipping some very hot soup. Her face was windburned and she looked like a magazine vision of a ski bunny. "Do we get to relax on that marvelous sofa again?" Her eyes were flashing at me.

"Oh, not more of that stupid cuddling." I picked her up and walked us to the sofa, then down with her on top, pulling up the duvet from last night.

"You can do anything you want to me in here as long as we stay warm."

We cuddled, closed our eyes, and were asleep.

She was wiggling around, pulling off her top and removing her bra. The boobs were impressive.

"That lined sports bra is great for skiing, but makes me itch around the house. I guess it's ok if I just wave them at you like this?"

I caught one and fastened my lips to it. Very tasty. My teeth nibbled at the end of it, which was poking out a ways and very stiff.

"You are going to get me all hot and bothered. My boobs are sensitive. I suppose that's the idea, get her hot and bothered?"

I gathered Kim in and kissed the back of her neck. "You said it, not me." I sat up and helped her skin out of the ski pants. A strong all woman scent wafted up from between her legs. She grabbed my hand, "Shower first, I'm too ripe for sex right now."

Under the hot water, she pressed the soap into my hands and asked, "You know how to clean up a woman, do you?"

She had an athlete's body that took the soap well. I imagined all kinds of violent things we could be doing but settled for vigorous rubbing of key locations.

She had her arms around my neck, her tongue in my mouth, and all of her front pressed into me when the hot water ran out.

"Are we saving up for special occasion, or just going for it?"

"Don't tease. Do me."

Her eyes looked at me in the mirror, checking me looking at her tits jiggle as I bottomed out in her tight but welcoming sex. "Like the view?"

Our eyes locked on each other as we rocked together. "Honey, you not only ski well, you fuck well."

She laughed and clamped down hard on me. "This is lots more fun than sex after a drunken wedding reception. I had to work to get here. Even Kim, the tough skier, was worried out there in the storm."

"What about Kim, the beautiful woman who asks for sex in front of the mirror?" She didn't answer that and we worked our way towards a climax that had me shouting and spurting into her. I sank to my knees, turned her body and buried my face in her messy pussy.

"OMG, that's not in the script! Oh daddy, you have such a long tongue." She was twisting and writhing, but my hands gripped her ass firmly and my tongue wasn't quitting.

She tried pulling my hair, but I just worked harder, bringing my mouth to her clit and worrying it with my lips and teeth.

She screamed a long wail and came really hard this time. In a few moments, I had a collapsed body in my arms and carried it to the bed. I folded her in and said I would be back soon.

I returned with two very hot toddies and some fancy cheese that had made it through the storm. I nudged my way into the bed, trying not to spill the drinks.

"Go away, I hate you."

"What do you mean, that was the best sex I've had ever."

She turned over, laughing and reached out a hand for her mug. "I know. It's not fair of you to destroy me like that! My mother said a woman should be in charge at all times."

I reached for a pink nipple. "Is that so?"

"When I can have orgasms like that, I don't care who is in control." She blushed. I pinched the nipple gently. "I am sorry that we only have one more day of skiing and sex by ourselves."

"My sisters are pretty open about sex. Maybe there will be fun and games. I suppose you will be wanting permission to do my Sarah and SueEllen?"

"Is that before or after your brothers in law hit on you?"

"Are you jealous already?" She crawled up on my thigh and kissed me.

"As a matter of fact, I am. I don't know any other woman who would have stayed right with me in the storm."

"You are making me feel possessive too. I shouldn't admit this, but it's been a while since I had a regular boyfriend. Too busy with my career."

"Since I've already taken advantage of your womanly charms, why are you worried about telling me you don't have a boyfriend?"

She kissed me and wiggled around some more. "I read somewhere that guys are more attentive if they think other guys are chasing the same woman they are."

"Old argument. Very old. When there is a surplus of eligible women like there is now, high maintenance women get left behind. Although there is a big hole in my argument." I licked her ear.

She kissed me and said, "A big hole?"

"Now you've got me saying I shouldn't admit this, but there is a definite shortage of beautiful women with strong athletic bodies that can ski like demons, and enjoy sex afterwards."

I added, "And don't fall down and cry in a snowstorm."

She hugged me tightly and said, "That's my new motto, 'Don't fall down in a snowstorm.' "

"It's early, but very nice in here."

"Hold me. I'll turn out the light."

The don't fall down woman was handing me a cup of coffee. It was already late for skiing. She had one of my long tshirts on and looked great. She sat across my thighs and we sipped together.

"Where are we going to ski?"

Her sex was enticingly close to me, and I thought about skipping the skiing part of the day.

"What about Badger run on the backside? Might be some untracked powder left."

She grinned at me and looked at my half hard cock. "Not at this rate," she said.

She leaned over with a kiss and said, "If you ski me hard, you can fuck me hard."

"If you hadn't delivered like you did last night, I would say you were a tease."

"The others may be here tonight. We need to get the hot tub organized and turned on. I'll make us a lunch while you check it out and get dressed. Her shapely tan ass peeking out from under the tee was definitely a tease.

I turned on the fill valve for the large tub which could hold four and squeeze in six. By the time we were ready to go, the tub was full. I turned on the heat and put the insulated top back on.

On the hill, I was actually keeping up better with the streak of blue and gray. Her skis were softer than mine and in today's crud I had some advantage.

At lunch on the sunny deck, we lotioned up and lay back on the bench. Kim checked in with Sarah, who said they were almost on the road and were bringing dinner. We should shop for red wine.

She closed her eyes and said, "I have a naughty idea. We get them boozed up and well fed and announce the hot tub is no suit territory but everyone is welcome. If they give me a hard time, I tell them it is a long standing tradition of your family. Breaking it would result in terrible feng shui!"

I pulled her hair and said, "You are terrible and decadent and I love you."

"Whoa! Be careful with that word. You are talking to a lonely single girl who might be on the prowl."

"You didn't look too lonely last night."

She nibbled on my finger. "You are being very nice to me. Maybe we need to talk about our goals in life."

"What about our goals in the sack, or in the hot tub?"

"Don't be cruel. I'm trying to have a halfway serious conversation with you."

"Do you own the place you live in California.?"

"Yes."

"Can I live with you while I finish school?"

"Yes."

"Do we get to ski together like this?"

"Yes."

"I think I better propose but I don't have a ring."

"What if I tell my sisters that I am head over heels in love with you and we might get engaged up here?"

"Dangerous. Very dangerous. What if they try to argue you out of it. Tell you I look like a useless wimp who could never satisfy you or support you?"

"I get you in the same room with the three of us, and everyone gets a compatibility check."

"Hmmm. Totally devious. How could a horny guy like me turn that down?"

"There's a problem. You have to give them a screaming orgasm like you gave me."

"But you drained me dry last night."

"Yes, but I'll tell you a secret. The three of us like girl sex now and then. I'll start feeling them up in the hot tub and tell them we have to have a short break so I can tell them something. You give us a few minutes and tell the guys you need a potty break."

And all the chips just fall in place?"

"I was thinking more like 'all the cunts just come!' "

I stood and pulled her up. "Please hang on to those naughty ideas while we go ski some more. This weather isn't going to last forever."

After a stop at the liquor store for several bottles of expensive wine, we pulled into the condo lot just as Sarah and SueEllen and there husbands were arriving. Several loads of stuff later, we were all in front of the fire nursing some whiskey and full of ski talk. Kim and I tried not to rub in our adventures in the fresh powder. The others seemed to be good skiers, but probably not in Kim's class. I got some ribbing about having to follow a girl down the slopes. I mumbled about how following Kim anywhere was a thrill, and got strange looks from the wives.