After the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two hours of high speed runs, we were beat and headed in for a break. Kim came up as I stacked my skis and kissed me full on. "Hey, lover, liking this?"

I hugged her to my chest and said, "Following you is sure a thrill. I think the others are shellshocked."

She slipped out of my grip, saying, "Yes, I'll cool it. Are we letting Sarah get Alex on her own?"

"I think we should. They can call our cells if there is a problem.

Sure enough, Sarah was firm about the rest of us staying on the hill after lunch. She said, "Kim, that was a fantastic morning of skiing. My legs are shot and getting Alex is the easy way out for me."

Kim made the rest of us lead after lunch. Every so often I would look back to see her noodling back and forth, doing little tricks and once, a flip off the top of a mogul. At the bottom, I hugged her and said, "Next, I suppose you will be taking us to the terrain park?"

She laughed and did just that. She played teacher and helped SueEllen improve her crouch for the jumps. Mike showed off a bit and cauht an edge which catapulted him right up against a big pine tree.

Kim said to me, "These guys are really into trees."

We straggled into the condo to find Sarah and Alex already in the hot tub. The empty cups meant we were seriously late to the party. Sarah gave me a heavy lidded look that meant, I guessed, that Alex had been working out his frustrations on her lovely parts. I thought to myself that she was hot stuff, but so was my girlfriend.

Kim and I were changing in our room when she said, "Looks like Alex got to Sarah."

"I noticed. We've only got one day left, do you think they will ski or screw?"

"He needs to rest that back. I'll bet his muscles are still hurting. She probably had to ride him from the top, like a woman should."

We were in the shower and she was being frisky. I grabbed a slippery boob and said, "Are you and I going to have dominance issues?"

She turned and pressed her back against me so I had both of her tits in my hands and my hard cock pressing between her legs. "Let's run to the tub and you can pretend to put me in my place. Call me names like pushy broad. I'll hit you and you hit me back and fuck me in your lap right in front of them."

"Yes, we have dominance issues and I love them."

We made a beeline for the deck and splashed into the water like a couple of kids. Kim called out, "Someone bring me a beer, he's being an ass."

I looked up, "Sorry, folks, this one is a feminist all of a sudden." Our hands and arms were flailing at each other. I was hard as a rock and pulled her onto it in one eneregetic yank.

"You good for nothing bastard. I didn't say you could do that, right in front of my sisters. Get out of me!"

Sarah and SueEllen thought they were watching our first fight and had wide eyes.

"There's only one thing you are doing, useless cunt, and that is coming. Hurry up!"

Her eyes flashed at me, saying that might have been going too far. I stood and leaned her back on the deck, thrusting harder than ever. She lost it and spasmed around me. "Oh shit, you are so goddamed arrogant, but I'm coming, coming..."

I pulled her up and we kissed and hugged. Kim turned to the others and said, "We decided we needed to have a fight. Was that ok?"

She got pounded by her sisters. "That was very bad. You scared us. We were thinking your engagement was out the window."

Alex said, "Wish I'd filmed that. Could have sold it for good money."

My taking Kim in front of her sisters and their husbands ended whatever modesty was left in the group. Our naked maidens were forced to fix dinner in the altogether, with frequent breaks to occupy an obliging thigh and be molested. The girls fixed up a Turkish Nights pile of cushions and pillows and blankets, where we spread out with food and booze. At one point Mike had Kim and Sarah across his legs, eyes closed while his fingers explored interesting places that made them smile and moan lasciviously. SueEllen was sprawled between Alex and me, sucking lazily on his cock. My fingers were inside her, which was squeezing me. I rubbed her hard butt, then swatted it gently, then not so gently, making a rhythm with my fingers from beneath and my open hand from the top. She took her mouth from Alex for a second and said, "Eric, use your cock, not your fingers."

I had been in her before, but the visit to a slippery, grasping cunt was special. She was liking me so much that she gave up on Alex and turned so I embedded myself in her straight on. "Oh fuck, Eric, more!"

For a moment, SueEllen was the star of the show, coming noisily on my big cock and swearing at her useless husband for abandoning her for her slutty sisters. I lay back and closed my eyes. A quiet voice in my ear said, "Thank you. I'll need more of that soon." Her fine ass walked away from me to the shower.

In the morning, our hopes for a half day of skiing before leaving were wrecked by clouds and drizzle. A lot of coffee was being consumed, along with aspirin, to fight off the effects of last night. At one point the three sisters disappeared for a few minutes and came back smiling. Kim whispered, "I'll tell you later."

With twelve hands, we had the place looking great and were out the door by noon. The guys shook hands on what we called a hell of a weekend, and the women hugged and kissed and giggled.

I told Kim to put the seat way back and draped a blanket from the back over her. An hour later, her eyes opened to gaze at me and smile. "Did we really get engaged back there?"

"Well, I was drunk a lot of the time, but I have that impression. Yes."

We held hands and looked foolishly at each other.

"What are we going to tell the folks? My mom is going to say, 'Roberta, this seems very sudden. How long have you known him?' "

"My mom is going to say, 'What exactly are you going to live on?' "

We laughed. The moms had met at the wedding, and probably didn't mind a bit that we had found each other.

"I've heard of a 'kept woman' but what about a 'kept man'? I'm going to be living with you in sin."

"Sounds delicious. Think of all the insults you are going to have to take."

"I'm going to soak my hands in ice water and grab your boobs."

"I will punish you with burned food."