After Town

Story Info
He wakes up to a sweet surprise from a friend.
785 words
78.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fun in my life despite being a virgin but that changed in one night. I have several mates that are girls but I have been interested in a couple but that was it, nothing went any further except in my own head until that weekend.

At first it was a normal weekend we all drank and had fun dancing. I eyed up some girls but didn't make any moves. The main difference was that one of my mates Kat was holding a sleep over for just the four of us.

Know I normally can't sleep outside my own bed but I was looking forward to this. Two blokes and two girls owe what can the mind do to you. It was a good night everyone drank enough to satisfy him or herself.

We all got a taxi back and I was in a happy mood. It was then that I was told of the sleeping arrangements, Kat and her boyfriend would take one room will me and the stunning Daniel would take the other.

When we entered the room we both took turns getting ready and then got into our separate beds. The light went out and I went to sleep.

I woke up to this great sensation, I was lying flat on my back with a hot throbbing dick, I looked down to see that it wasn't just me in the bed anymore someone had climbed in with me and they were giving me a blow job.

I don't know about you but this was a great way to wake up to having you dick sucked. Oh she knew what she was doing.

I was enjoying what she was doing, the way she knew to stroke me in all the right places. It wasn't long for me to come I tried holding back as long as I could but she made me come. I came but she treated me like a cow to be milked drinking every drop.

It was then that I decided to thank her for that pleasant experience so I reached down beneath the covers and stroked her hair then said "thank you that felt great".

At that she began to stroke my dick to make it hard again. It only took a few min's for my dick to get hard again. At that she opened a packet and then started rolling the condom onto my dick.

She then pulled the covers off me to reveal herself I stared up into her beauty, I knew that I wanted her she was like a goddess that I must have, she removed her night dress and flung it onto the floor with my boxers.

To look at those huge breasts was a pleasure in itself. She slowly eased herself on my dick and was soon rotating those hips for all she was worth.

I had to work hard to control myself, if I hadn't I might have came right then and that would have ruined the experience. I reached forward and grasped those perfect pair of breasts in my hands and squeezed she emitted a yelp of pleasure.

As time went on through out the night we fucked each other's brains out. By the time I had got on top and was pounding away in long stokes. Pulling out part of the way and then throwing my entire weight forward until my balls his her bottom.

I was able to keep this momentum up for a long time. As I pounded away she had this confused look on her face like she hadn't felt anything like this before.

When I finally came it was such a relief that I just lay in her arms clutching her to my body. We both went to sleep like that.

I woke up the next morning to find myself woken by Daniel getting out of bed and telling me that she had fun last night. There was a gleam in her eye as she said that.

I got weird looks from all my mates after that and I finally got fend up and asked Kat why. It wasn't until then that I found out that everything that happened in the room had been taped on a video camera and the tape had been watched in private by a group of my mates. Daniel had been singing my praises since that night and was wanting a second try.

Since then all the single female mates that I hag out with each compete for a turn, I never knew that having so many female mates had such great advantages. The only problem is that know I'm not able to find a girlfriend without making my mates jealous.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Down but Not Out Ch. 01 Deciding to start over can be a tough choice.in Erotic Couplings
The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 01 The origin of a dream job.in Erotic Couplings
Laney Fucks a Virgin After six weeks of dalliances, Laney wants something simpler.in First Time
Daughter's Friend Ch. 01 A man gets seduced by his daughter's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
Office Intern He was a sweet virgin boy that I couldn’t resist.in First Time
More Stories