After Work

Story Info
You come home to your hot wife.
1.3k words
4.04
52.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting at my computer in cut of jeans and a halter top, chatting with a friend. My hair pulled up in a clip on top of my head with little wisps of hair hang down around my face and neck.

The door opens and I hear you say, "Hey baby!" as you walk toward me.

I look up at you and smile, "How was you day, Love?" I ask.

You lean down and kiss me, your hand slides slowly around my neck and pulls my head back as your tongue darts across my skin. I let out a soft gasp when your teeth bite into my neck, chills run down my body.

I sigh as your hand leaves my throat and I reach for you. Your hand grabs mine and pulls me from the chair. I laugh as you gather me in your arms and start toward the bedroom.

I lay my head on your shoulder and whisper "I love you".

"Yes, but you will love what I am going to do even more!" you say, as you toss me on the bed. You unbutton my shorts and pull them off of me. Your hands travel slowly back up my legs, rough against my inner thighs. " Oh, baby you look like something I want to eat," you growl.

My body trembles at the feel of you breath, hot upon the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. I moan and try to spread my legs for you but you hold them in place. The feel of your tongue and teeth playing so close to the center of my desire is more than I can stand. I grab your head and try to pull you closer. Your fingers wrap around my wrist and pull my hands away.

"Not yet," you say. I can hear the desire in your voice as you tell me, "Dont move!".

You move from the bed only long enough to take your clothes off. You kneel over me and remove my my halter top and my panties. I sit up and reach for you again only to be pushed back down on the bed.

I growl playfully," GRRRRRRRR," at you.

You laugh and say, "Whats the matter, Baby?"

"I want to touch you, "Pleeeeeeeeeease!" I moan softly.

"Soon my love," you whisper, your lips barely touching my ear.

Your lips, like electricity to my aching body, move slowly down my neck, across my shoulder, stopping just above my right breast.

My breathing is heavy with desire and I beg, "Please, baby, dont stop."

Your tongue darts out lightly licking and touching my nipple. Your hands grasp both my breast and gently massages them. Your mouth covering my nipple as you lick and nibble it. I moan and rock my hips against your naked body. I can feel your hard cock against my thigh and that increases the hunger burning in me.

In a hoarse voice I beg, " Please Baby I want you inside me now!"

You move to my other breast and tease it a little. Your hot mouth moves slowly down my body kissisng and licking a trail of fire down to my hip. I am moving restlessly beneath you. An almost painful cry escapes my lips as you lips touch my pussy for the first time.

"Oh yeah,baby," you moan against me and the vibrations nearly drive me to the edge. You raise you head and tell me, "Spread it for me, baby."

Automatically my hands do as you command, I reach down and spread my pussy wide. Your tongue slides deep into my hot pussy. I cry out, "Yes, baby!"

My body shakes uncontrollably, as the heat of your mouth spreads through my body. Your tongue swirling and plunging, exploring my pussy settles on my clit. I can feel the desire growing in me. I grab your shoulders and dig my nails into your flesh, my hips rising to meet your mouth and tongue.

I scream out, "OH GOD! BABY I AM CUMMMMMMING!!"

You grasp my hips and hold my pussy to your lips sucking my clit. My body is shaking from the release. You wrap your arms around my hips and lay your cheek on my stomach, holding me tight. Finally, my body stops its uncontrollable shaking.

You sit up and draw me with you, " Its my turn now!" you tell me.

I gladly lean down and take your hard cock into my hand. You are so hard, I can feel you throbbing in my hand. I lick the head lightly, the salty taste is erotic and it makes me want you even more. I let the head slide slowly into my mouth and I hear your sharp intake of air.

I make a "MMMMMMM" sound around you hard cock.

"Oh Yeah, Baby that feels goooooooood," you gasp, as your entire length fills my mouth and into my throat.

You reach down and move my hair back from my face, twisting my hair around your hand, guiding my head up and down your cock. Your hips rise and fall with each stroke of my mouth, my pace increasing. Your moans and breathing increase with every stroke.

"Yeah baby," you mouth the words but no sound is heard and I know you are so close now.

I reach one hand down and stroke your balls. I can feel them tighten in my hand.

"Baby," you moan in a breathless voice.

I let your cock slide from my mouth and instantly climb on top of you. The moment you feel my pussy touching your cock, you slam your hips up to meet my ass. Your cock fills my pussy, your pubic hair tickling my clit.

I put my hands on your chest and squat over you. My ass rises and falls so slowly on your cock. You love it when I ride you this way. I hear you moan and feel your cock grow inside me. My ass moving up and down, faster and harder on your cock and I know it is time.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, Baby!" you yell out and grab my hips pulling me against you hard. Your body jerks as you cum inside me and you growl, "OH GOD, BABY!!!"

You sit up with your cock still inside me, grab my head and kiss me. Your tongue dances with mine in a wild feverish dance. You hold me close for a few minutes until your body relaxes.

You tell me, " On your knees Baby!".

I get on my knees, my ass swaying sedutively in the air as I look over my shoulder at you. You run your hands up over my back and ass as you kneel between my knees. I feel the head of you cock find my pussy, still hot and wet from your cum and you slide easily into me. I moan and push my ass back to meet you. With your hand in my hair, you pull my head back and ram your hard cock into me over and over.

"Oh God, baby, you feel so good in me!" I moan. "YEAH, BABY, HARDER!" I scream out.

I can feel another orgasm building in me and my hips are slamming back to meet your every stroke. I can feel your fingers digging in to my flesh as you pull me onto you harder and faster. I slide my hand down my stomach and stroke my clit and dip two fingers into my pussy pressing your cock tight against the inside of my pussy in and out my fingers slide opposite your cock.

"Oh yeah," you moan. "Yeah, baby, help me fuck that pussy!!" you growl.

In and out, my fingers and your cock, pounding my hot, wet pussy. I cry out as the orgasm burns through my body and you drive your cock deep into me. We stay that way for a few minutes.

You hold me close and whisper, "I love you."