After Work...

Story Info
Sitting at the bar, relaxing after a long week at work.
1k words
3.32
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myeros
myeros
1 Followers

Sitting at the bar, relaxing after a long week at work, you look around and eye the room. The usual collection of characters fill the room, almost all faces you recognize from work or just from the weekly ritual that you're all engaged in this evening. As you turn your attention back to your table, and to the banal conversation that your friends have been engaged in, one face stands out amont all others. At first glance, there's nothing particularly obvious about what would grasp your attention so much - he is slightly above average in looks, isn't extremely built (from what you can see), and is sitting alone at the bar. But something about him draws your attention away - as you look more closely, you can see that it's his eyes, but not just the color, a vibrant blue...there's a look in them that you can't quite place at first, then recognize as desire, lust, the need for something passionate, sweaty, and anonymous. He sits at the bar as your friends leave, one by one, and as you find yourself more and more unattended, you feel more and more bold. Tonight, you tell yourself, he will be yours. The last of your coworkers leaves, and you pay the bill, then rise and walk over. Introductions are short, his smile and the look in your eye tell you everything you need to know. Some small talk, a few flirtatious moves, and within a few minutes his hand is on your thigh, caressing you gently. Not too long thereafter, you make the suggestion, "Why don't we go somewhere else?"

He looks at you, but before he can respond, you suggest, "Why don't you come over to my place?" He smiles, nods, and the two of you head out the door.

What you don't tell him is that you have no intention of making it to your place...in fact, your destination is less than a hundred feet away - the black Ford Excursion that you so enjoy seducing men in. You lead him to the passenger door, and press him against it, kissing him deeply as you plunge your hand into his pants, feeling his rock-hard cock standing at attention. "Welcome to my place," you whisper into his ear as you open the door and climb in, bending over just enough to tease him with a glimpse of your uncovered ass under your skirt. You sit on the seat and turn to him, spreading your legs slightly and lifting your skirt, showing him your now-glistening pussy in the dim light. "So? What are you waiting for?" you ask. He smiles as he climbs up into the vehicle and pulls the door closed behind him. The vehicle is dark now, the only light coming in through the windshield. You pull your skirt up all the way as you look at him and say, "Why don't we start with dessert?"

He eagerly climbs into the seat next to you, and the feeling is electric as his lips touch your legs, first at your calf, then slowly working his way up to your knee, your thigh, and finally reaching your hot, wet pussy. He doesn't immediately begin working on you, though. Instead, he hovers over you and blows gently against your lips and clit, making you want him to start so much more. He continues to tease you, licking at the cleft between your pussy and your thigh, kissing just above your clit...until you grab his head and pull it in between your legs. "Eat it, don't play with it!" you cry as he immediately obeys. His tongue first traces the edge of your lips, making sure you are nice and wet for him. He then parts them gently, pushing the tip of his tongue into your hot, wet hole. His thumb comes up to rest against your clit, which he rubs ever so gently at first, lapping up the juices that are flowing from your pussy. He flicks his tongue in and out of your pussy, all the time working your clit, slowly building up pressure as it hardens under his touch. He then switches positions, flicking and sucking your clit with his mouth while sliding first one, then two fingers into your pussy. He works up an incredible rhythm between his talented tongue and his probing fingers, and you cover his hand and chin with your juices, pulling his head closer and pressing your pussy against his mouth as you near climax.

Just before you cum, though, you push his head away and roll over, getting on your knees on the seat. "Now fuck me," is the order, and no sooner have the words left your mouth than he is working at his pants to unleash his raging-hard cock. You close your eyes as you feel it slide into you, stretching your pussy like you knew it would from the first touch outside. He starts slowly, but that's not what you want. "Is that all you can do?" you ask, and he replies not with words but with action, plunging his cock deep and hard into your pussy. Without asking, he reaches down and pulls your hair as he slides deep inside you, and you cum almost instantly, bucking against him as he fucks you. You scream, moan, and writhe as you ride wave after wave of orgasm, and he continues to fuck you. Deeper, harder, faster...you feel his cock start to throb, knowing he's about to cum.

You pull away from him and spin around, now working his cock with your mouth, tasting your own juices that are covering his thick, throbbing rod. You suck him intently, and in only a few seconds, he's filling your mouth with cum, so much that you can't swallow it all, and it flows out of the corners of your lips and down your chin and his shaft. You squeeze his balls and more cum spurts out...you swallow all that you can. Satisfied, you sit up in the seat and look him in the eye. "Same time next week," you ask with a smile.

myeros
myeros
1 Followers