After Work

Story Info
They stop for a game of pool.
1.1k words
3.2
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 4pm, you drop your pencil, sign out of your computer, and breathe a sigh of relief - happy go home time at last. Your car is in the shop again so we had arranged earlier that I would pick you up. It's such a nice evening, I sit on the hood of your car, watching you come trotting out of the building. The windows are down and I've got the stereo blasting - I know how that irritates you but I also know that you can't resist me.. I'm wearing a red sundress with spaghetti straps, and red sandals.. Hey lover, how was your day? You stand between my legs which dangle down the front of the car, grab my waist and kiss me hello, seems you don't care that your colleagues are watching how my legs wrap around your hips. You pick me up and carry me to the driver's door. "Please turn that down, will ya?" Sure thing darling, hey how would you feel about grabbing something to eat on the way home? You don't mind so I steer the car in a certain direction, not the best part of town, either.. you look at me funny and even more so when you realize that I'm smirking. We arrive at a place that I heard about from someone who gets around, she highly recommended it. Your eyebrows are up so high I fear they'll leave permanent wrinkles on your forehead! Take your tie off darling, and open that top button. We're going in.

Upon entering the establishment it becomes very evident that we have walked into a seedy pool hall - lots of cigarette smoke, scantily dressed women, men holding beers and displaying toothless grins, loud music coming from the speakers, plenty of noise. Pool tables scattered throughout the room and a long bar alongside one wall. You're not too sure but I am, and I drag you to the bar and ask the barman for a menu. We order some pub grub and a drink, you start to relax a little once you get some food in you. You seem to really loosen up and get all chatty, we order another drink and decide it's time for a game. You reckon you can whip my butt in pool - we'll see....

We move our drinks to an available table and get started. I've had two drinks and am way too tipsy to aim, I fail almost every shot and laugh hysterically at myself. You, on the other hand, take advantage of the situation, winning every game and telling me how badly I suck at this, which of course only makes me laugh more. So I decide to play dirty.... As you're aiming for your next shot I come up next to you and whisper something obscene in your ear, making you lose your concentration for just a split second.. but you still make your shot. Ohh.... you asked for it, my lover.. On this next shot I come up behind you and wrap my body around your back, I grind my pussy against your backside and reach around to your front.. well well.. is that a cue in your pants or are you happy to see me? My advances have the desired effect and you miss your shot. I giggle triumphantly, make faces at you and get ready for my turn. You say "Ok Dee, here, let me help you," and you get behind me, your arms come around to guide mine.. only you're rubbing your erection into my backside now. The dress I'm wearing is short and of thin material, it won't be long before you discover that I'm not wearing any panties. I try real hard to aim but of course, I fail another shot.

But it's not about the pool anymore, is it, oh no.. Luckily our table is in a corner of the room. I have failed my shot but you never moved from behind me, instead you seem to enjoy the fact that I'm grinding my backside against your lap. Your hands have moved from my arms and the cue to my hips, they now creep under my dress.. I hear a hoarse giggle out of you when you discover my bareness underneath. You take your time caressing my cheeks, trailing a finger around to probe my pussy which is dripping wet. I moan softly when you push two fingers inside, it causes me to stick my behind out at you even further, gently rocking against your hand, arching my back, begging for you. You undo your belt, the button, the zipper, all with one hand while the other is still inside me. I wonder if people are watching.. I'm glad the music is as loud as it is and the smoke is as thick as it is, and the light is as dim as it is. I'm barely done thinking this when I feel your cock entering my body, so hard, so powerful, so determined, it knocks the breath out of me for a split second and I moan my pleasure out into the room. Thank God for the loud music.....

You don't seem to mind that we're in a very public place, or maybe it even does something for you as you drive into me with almost violent force, holding on to my hips, no gentle lovemaking at this point, your moves serve one purpose only - to achieve release, and fast. I bite my lip in trying to be as quiet as I possibly can while laying bent over the pool table, my dress up over my hips, my backside exposed to you - and to whomever might be watching - my right hand floating down to my clit to enhance the pleasure and speed up the race. I feel you pumping in and out of me furiously, growing inside me, our noises muffled by the noises in the bar, but I feel your grip on me tightening, my fingers working faster on me, oh God this feels so good, I feel it coming on, the first wave hits me full force, I cry out into the green cloth of the pool table, I push back hard at you and you throw yourself into me one last time, throbbing, you unload inside me, panting, whispering something I can't really hear, I feel drops of your sweat falling onto my cheeks while my muscles squeeze the last drops of your semen from you and into my body where I want it. We stand motionless for a few seconds before you pull out and reach for one of the napkins to clean yourself up, and tuck yourself away. Then you use another napkin to catch some of the juice that runs down my legs.. Can we sit down for a few minutes, my knees are all wobbly. Let's finish our drinks and go home..