After Work

Story Info
When my man finds out about my lover.
1.2k words
3.27
24.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from a long day, you come into the house and try the light. It doesn't work. Then you are grabbed from behind and a hand is put over your mouth before you have a chance to scream. You smell a sweet perfume and feel a set of firm breasts pressing into your back, wait a min this isn't your man!!!! You start to fight but feel another set of hands as the woman speaks, "Now there's no need to fight me!"

You recognize the voice of your lover!! Now this is getting very interesting you think. But where is your man and who is the other persons hand on you. You can feel your pussy start to get moist!

"She tells me you and her have been together!"

No mistaking your man's voice, but now you have this sick feeling in your gut that he's going to leave you. But then what's all this about? It was only two times you've been with your lover... before you know what's happening you feel a blindfold being put on and you are lead to what you know is your bead room. Your hands are bound!!

"Now the fun begins!" your man tells you!!!

You are forced to your knees and told to lick her pussy!! As you start you taste something different. Then it hits you! The taste is your mans cum in her pussy!!

"Yea that's right; he fucked me good before you got home!"

You feel a hand on your ass as your lover rubs her pussy all over your face! She grabs the back of your head and forces your tongue deeper and you taste your mans cum inside. You are so wet you feel it run down your leg; the hand on your ass is getting closer to your pussy. You feel a finger slide between your lips and caress your clit sending a jolt through your body! Then the finger is pulled back and runs past your ass hole and he presses ever so harder making you, without meaning to, moan and force your ass down and try to take his finger inside you! You feel the sting of the hand slap your ass!

"No one told you to fuck my finger!"

Your lover is, by this time moaning and on the verge of cumming all over your face!

"You're going to make me cum!" she screams!

You redouble your effort! As she cums, she grabs your head and smashes your face into her pussy and you feel her body shake as she cums all over your face!

You are picked up and sat in a soft chair that sits next to the bed. Your hands are tied to the arms of the chair. Your ankles are tied so you are not going anywhere. Your lover crawls into your lap and tells you to open your mouth. She puts her nipple in your mouth. You start to lick and suck on it just the way you know she likes it. She holds your head to her tit and starts to moan.

She tells you, "your man is behind me with his dick is pressed into my back and he's kissing my neck and has a finger in my pussy!"

Then you feel her yank you head back by a fist full of your hair and a ball gag is being put in your mouth and strapped to your head! Your lover turns around and is leaning into you. She puts her head on your shoulder and tells you how good your man fucked her before you got home, and how good it felt when you cleaned up is cum out of her pussy!

Now she tells you, "your man is sucking on my nipple just the way you where and his hands are on her inner thigh about to caress her lips."

You feel your lovers body as she reacts to your mans touch.

She tells you, "Your man is kissing and licking his way down to her stomach!"

She tells you how good his fingers feel on her clit! Her breathing gets even more labored as she tells you that your man has a finger in her and is rubbing her g spot and is licking her clit! You feel your man's hand rub your pussy and you start to moan with your lover. Your lover tells you that she going to squirt all over his face soon. You start to moan louder and start to fuck yourself on your man's hand! She's really moaning! She lets out a long moan, almost a scream, as she cums and sprays your man in the face! Your man, knowing you are about to cum yourself, stops! You start to whimper.

Your lover gets up and says, "don't worry you'll cum in a bit, now your man is going to fuck me again!"

She leans over the chair in front of you and tells you, "that your man is behind me licking my cum off my pussy!"

She then tells you, "he is sliding the head of his dick up and down my slit," and is moaning your ear.

You hear her moan deeper as she tells you, "He is sliding inside me taking his time!"

You know he will be going at it for a little while, because he had came in her once already. Your lover is breathing on your neck and moaning in your ear, every once in a while she licks your ear and bites down on it sending a shock through your body!

She turns her head and tells your man, "FUCK ME HARDER!!"

As he increases his speed and forcefulness, your lover starts to grunt with passion, telling you how good your mans cock feels pounding in and out of her pussy!! She tells you he pulls her hair back and is really giving it to her!

You hear her beg, "FUCK MY ASS LIKE THE SLUT I AM!"

You feel her straddle your leg and lowers her pussy to your leg as she sits down.

She tells you, "He is lubing my ass with his finger."

You can feel her put her hand down to your pussy and start to rub your outer lips.

She tells you, "He is rubbing his cock up and down my ass!"

You know when he is starting to push into her she moans a lil louder and shoves her fingers deeper into you pussy! She starts to bite your neck and whimper! You feel her rock back and forth grinding her pussy on your leg! You rise your leg up on your tip toe and grind it harder!

She almost screams, "FUCK that feels good all the way in me!"

You can feel your mans balls on your leg.

Your lover turns to him and begs, "Fuck me hard on your woman!"

She tells you how he's pulling her hair and she is grinding her clit on your leg. You hear him start to moan and know he's about to cum!

You hear your lover beg, "CUM DEEP IN MY ASS!"

She pushes back at him as he pins both of you down! A hand full of your hair, your lover moans in your ear how good her ass feels with is cock in it! He slams all the way in and starts to cum your lover screams she is cumming also and soaks your leg. You can't take it any longer with both of them cumming and moaning, with your lovers fingers inside you, you moan loudly and cum yourself, body trembling and screaming into your ball gag! To be continued.....