After Work

Story Info
You come home after work to a fun surprise.
850 words
3.67
13.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walk in the door on a Friday night, you see that for once the house is perfectly clean. The scent in the air is not unpleasant, and you know that the litter box has been cleaned. In front of you you see the dining room is spotless, with nothing excess on the table. You go into the kitchen for a bottle of tea, you've been working hard and haven't had a chance to run to the store for a new one. The kitchen is also lean. You wonder what has gotten into me as you leave the kitchen and check the rest of the house. The living room is clean, and as you go into the hallway you glance to the left and see that the bathroom is also spotless. There is no laundry left on the floor, the towels are stacked neatly by the tub, and the sink area is cleaned off. Turning around, you go into the bedroom where I am waiting. The laundry that has been piling up on the floor has all been washed, and put away. The ironing board is put in the closet where it belongs, and the bed is neatly made with me sitting on top of it.

I turn and look up at you from putting my laptop in it's spot next to the bed. I am wearing an outfit you have never seen on me before. Unbeknownst to you, I have finally gotten my hands on the fuzzy white leg warmers we have been looking for for such a long time. In my hair, I have my white cat ears with their jingle bells on them. I also am wearing some jingle bell earrings. I am wearing white short-shorts and a white shirt that is clingy and shows my midriff. The shirt is a low cut v-neck, and along the collar is a ribbon of the same light shade of pink as behind the bells of the cat ears. The bottom of the shirt also has a ribbon, a little bit wider, and it ties to bows on either side. There is something white and fluffy trailing to the side, and you realize that it's a tail-longer and fluffier than the one we had before. In front of me you see one of my most prized possessions, though I am not allowed to put it on myself. It's my white collar. You know, the one we picked out together? It has small square studs on it and a big ring that you can clip things to. It also has the jingle bell that we found that went perfectly with it.

I start to blush as you look at me. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach starting to go crazy. I glance up at you, and my face goes even redder. Compared to the stark paleness of how my skin usually is, it's very easy to tell when I'm embarrassed. Behind my glasses, my blue eyes keep looking up into your brown ones. I love the way that you look at me - it's a look of pure seduction. I crawl over and reach for a kiss. This is one of those kisses that makes me start feeling light headed. It's needy and oh so passionate. You pull my hair hard, in just the way that makes me fall backwards onto the bed and put your hand there, giving just enough pressure to tell me that I am yours. With your other hand you grab the collar and put it up to my neck. Pulling me back up, you fasten it with just the right amount of tension so that I can breath just fine, but I can feel it pressing onto my neck from all sides.

"Hello little kitty. I haven't seen you in a while." You speak in a commanding voice, the voice of my master.

"Hello Master. I've missed you." My voice, as always, is breathy with anticipation.

"It seems like you have been working hard little kitty"

"Yes Master, I wanted to make sure that the house was clean, just the way that you like it"

You give my tail a yank, noting with pleasure that it's attached to one of our butt plugs "Well, I am quite happy with it. What should I do to thank you?"

Of course, what I want you to do is to fuck me, but I am to embarrassed to say so. "You should do whatever you think I deserve"

You give me THE LOOK. The one that tells me that you won't let me have my fun until I tell you to give me exactly what we both want. I turn even redder and turn my head to the side "Please fuck me" I whisper.

Tauntingly, you tell me that you can't hear me, and I need to say it louder. In a slightly louder voice I say it again. "Please fuck me." You then ask me where I want you to fuck me. "Please fuck my tight little pussy!"

That's when the fun truly begins.