After Work

Story Info
She's waiting for him.
2.5k words
4.3
21.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait on the big chair by the door. You'll be here any minute and I'm shivering just a little bit. I'm dressed for you, in a tight tank top, my little skirt and black lacy panties, and high heels. I've put the leather cuffs on my wrists, cinched tight but not clipped together yet. The chain lies on the table, along with a ball gag and some clothespins, in case you want them. The cuffs are firm and flexible, and I spin them around my wrists, testing their strength and knowing I won't be able to get out of them without your help.

The phone rings and I buzz you in. Now I only have a few seconds- I think about sliding my hand up my skirt and seeing how wet I am already, but then you're there at the door. A smile lights up your face when you see me- I like that smile, it means I've done well. I get up and walk to you, wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you hello. At first your arms are around my waist as you kiss me back, warm and deep, but then you reach up, take hold of my wrists and bring them around behind my back, still kissing me. I resist a little just to see, but it's hopeless and you're having none of it, and you fasten the cuffs together. The position of my arms pushes my breasts out towards your chest, and you tug down on my wrists, forcing my back to arch even further as you bend down to kiss the tops where they strain against my tank top.

You straighten up and kiss my lips again, then pull back and stroke my face, run your fingers through my hair, and grab a handful at the back of my neck and suddenly force my face up to yours. "Open" you casually demand, and you slip the ball gag between my teeth, stretching my lips around it. I dutifully hold still while you fasten the gag around the back of my head and step back to admire your handiwork.

"Take off the heels" you say. I immediately comply, swaying precariously without the use of my hands to balance. You let me struggle, watching and smiling, and when I'm standing barefoot in front of you I'm suddenly very aware of how much taller you are than me. I feel small and helpless and owned. "Stand still" you order, and I nod.

"That's my girl. That's my good girl." you murmur as you start to remove our clothes. You pull your t-shirt over your head and I want to go bury my face in your broad, naked chest and feel your warmth, but I hold still. You pull the front of my tank top over my head, and while it won't come completely free because of my wrists, it tangles around my elbows, and you leave it there. My breasts spring free and you devote yourself to them for a moment- teasing them, cupping and pressing them with your entire hand, sucking and biting my nipples which stand to attention for you, hard and sensitive. "My boobs" you claim them. You're taking your time and it's driving me crazy. You reach over and grab the clothespins, clamping each of my nipples in turn and drawing little outraged "mmphs" from me, which I try to suppress. "Oh, do you like that?" Then you're crouching, running your hands down over my hips, up between my legs to my panties, wet and clinging to my pussy lips. I moan and try to push against your fingers, but they retreat, still teasing, and slide my panties down around my ankles, leaving me wearing nothing but the short skirt that barely covers my ass. For a moment you bury your face in my pussy, enjoying the scent that seems to be filling the room. "My pussy" you say proudly. Then you're up again and circling around.

You stand behind me and suddenly your hands are everywhere- pawing and grabbing and squeezing. I lean back against you, trying to move with you, but then your hand clamps down on my breast, twisting the clothespin and causing me to squeal and try to jump away. It's no use, before I can even shift my weight your huge hand is wrapped around my neck, holding me still as you whisper in my ear "where do you think you're going? Hmm? You want this".

It's not exactly a question, and I can't exactly answer, but I know if I wanted to I could shake my head and you'd take the gag out and hold me and be sweet. But I don't want you to be sweet right now, and so I nod. "Mmmhmm. Pleash"

"Good" you say. "So you know you can't squirm away" You kiss my shoulder, and your hand comes up hard against my ass. My whole body tightens, my neck still wrapped in your other hand. I whimper and nod again. "and if you try" (another smack, stinging over the first one) "it will go badly for you". (whimper and nod) "Good girl." (SMACK, and my ass is on fire). "Now take off my pants"

I can feel your rigid cock straining against your jeans right where my cuffed hands are pinned between our bodies. Your hand is still around my neck as I strain against the cuffs to undo your belt, unbutton your pants, and slide my hands inside your boxers. You let out a little gasp when I first touch it. There's no question of getting your pants all the way off, and you mercifully help me with that after I struggle against you for a little while. Your cock is hard and smooth and I twist my hands to run my fingers over it. I want it in my mouth, badly, but I have to content myself with the ball stretching my lips apart.

You spin me around to face you. I would pout for being deprived of the ability to reach your cock, but the finer points of facial expressions are denied me right now. Instead I look up at you, trying to let you know just how much I want you. "That's my cock-hungry slut." you say, reading me loud and clear "Let's go." Holding me by the back of my neck now, you push me stumbling ahead of you towards the bedroom, where, with one neat shove, you toss me face down onto the mattress.

My hands are tied in the air behind me, no help, and I struggle to get my legs under me. With an ease that always alarms me, you lift my ass and position my hips just how you want them. The side of my face presses hard down into the mattress and my hair falls across my eyes but there's nothing I can do about it. You brush it out of the way and slap my cheek lightly. I can't stand it. I strain my ass back towards you. I know how slutty and pathetic I look and I don't care. I want your cock inside me. You're rubbing it gently on my pussy lips and I try to follow it, but a quick slap to my already stinging ass reminds me to hold still. And suddenly, with no warning at all, you grab my hips and slam into me.

It feels so good, there's no describing it. I am filled with your thick cock, and I've been wanting it so bad for so long. Each thrust pushes my face into the mattress. The impact, and my complete inability to move, my breasts crushed beneath me and my ass jiggling as you fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. I'm yelling, muffled by pillows and the gag. I lose track of time. I never want you to stop.

But you do pause, and I hear the lube cap snap. Deep in my haze, I'm puzzled, because I can feel myself dripping down my thighs and hear the squelch each time you thrust. I try to twist around to see what you're doing but you grab my head and hold it still while you ease the buttplug into my ass. All I can do is groan deep in my throat as you slide it in up to the hilt, and then you're fucking my pussy again.

I am totally filled, my mouth and ass full of rubber, my pussy full of your cock. I feel used and dirty and wonderful. The thought brings me close to the edge, the sensation brings me closer. The pain from the jostling buttplug makes the shift into pleasure, which spreads to my pussy and builds. You're fucking more sloppily now, not teasing, just fucking, I can tell your orgasm is coming, and I hear you swear. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come already. No, I'm not done with you yet. Come here."

You pull your cock out of my pussy with a slick noise and I whine as best I can through the gag, feeling the sudden emptiness acutely. "Shut up" you say, and grab a fistful of my hair, lifting and turning me to face you. The buttplug twists deliciously inside me as you settle me on my knees and stand in front of me. You cradle my face in your hands as I look up at you, so intimidating, so far above me, and you unfasten the gag behind my head. Before I even have time to close my mouth you shove your entire cock down my throat.

I gag and writhe, trying to twist away but you hold my head firm against you for several seconds. I can't push back, my wrists strain and pull against the cuffs but it's no use. I'm at your mercy and I can't breathe and I love it.

You let me go, finally. I pull off your cock and bend over, coughing. When I look up, you seem a little worried "oh, babe, you ok?" so to reassure you I smile, blink back the involuntary tears, swallow, and slip my mouth back over your cock. This time, I'm relaxed and in control, and I slide forward until I've swallowed the whole thing, the tip of the head resting against the back of my throat, my tongue working gently against the underside. I stay there as long as I can, not sucking but softly adjusting around you, feeling the slight twitches of pleasure running through you. You're the one who finally ends it, pulling my head back and bending down saying "Oh, good girl". You kiss me, the first kiss I've had since you walked in, and I'm proud of myself.

But you're not done with my mouth yet, and you stand up again, presenting your rock-hard cock to me again. I go to work on it, licking my cum and saliva off it with broad strokes of my tongue, savoring the taste, cleaning your balls and all the way up your hipbones. My eyes are mostly fixed on your beautiful thick cock, but every now and then I glance up at you, standing over me, looking pleased or not looking at me at all, eyes closed, lost in the enjoyment of my tongue.

Once I've licked your cock completely clean, I return to sucking it. I work my tongue around it and over it, loving the feeling of my lips against your satiny skin, running over the veins and the ridge around the head. I still can't use my hands, so I work my lips as far down as I can over and over. Each time I lean forward, the buttplug shifts inside of me, and as wet as I was before, I'm even more so now. At some point you grab the back of my head and begin controlling the motion, until you're practically fucking my face and I begin to gag again. A few quick thrusts all the way to the back of my throat again, each followed by just enough time to gag and cough before you thrust again, and you throw me backwards onto the bed, arms pinned beneath me, mount me, and start fucking like you really mean it.

I'm face-to-face with you now, watching as the pent-up energy from all the teasing you've been doing translates itself into pure fuck. My arms twist painfully underneath me as you lean your entire weight on me and you don't care at all, I'm your fuckdoll and you use me, hard, chasing your orgasm that you've been denying yourself all evening. The buttplug thrusts deeper into me as your balls slap against it. You bite at me, my shoulder, my breasts, sharp pain, and I'd be worried about you drawing blood if I wasn't so focused on the sensation in my cunt and the look on your face as I feel that wonderful extra intensity, how your cock seems to get even harder, even bigger, as you come and come and come with your face buried in my neck, grunting and sweating, filling me to overflowing, eyebrows knit, that sweet worried look you get.

When you finally finish, you roll over onto your back, rolling me with you so my head is on your shoulder and I'm not lying on my hands anymore. You recover, panting, and I stretch over and kiss your neck, your forehead slick with sweat. You turn your head and kiss me deeply, and I love you.

I let you lie still as long as I can, but I'm still dripping and my clit is hard and demanding. I roll my hips up against you, and you smile at me indulgently. You reach around, unclip the cuffs, bring my hands in front of me and re-clip them. I slip my fingers over my clit as you wrap one arm around my shoulder and absent-mindedly fondle my breasts with the other hand. Slowly, lazily, your hand makes its way down to my pussy, where you gently part my lips and slip first one, then two fingers inside me. I begin to rub myself faster, deeper, as you curl your fingers up to just the right spot, again and again. The orgasm that has been hovering just out of reach all evening slides crashing down around me, your muscular arm working your long fingers at my g-spot, filling me, and I want to bring my hand up to grab at your arms, push at your chest, but it's still tethered to my clit hand and the tension kills me and my pussy tightens around your fingers as I come, yelling loudly and unable to hear myself, curling around your hand, shaking, kicking, cussing. And then again, another wave, before I collapse, begging you to hold me, and you do, you fold me up in your arms against your strong, warm chest, and I shake and giggle and kiss you, and you hush me and tell me I'm your girl.