After Work Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingers quickly unbutton my top slowly opening the material, revealing the soft milky white breasts hiding underneath, the nipples hard and begging for attention, which you gladly give. Sucking first one nipple than the other into your mouth, the mixture of sensations and realization of what was coming pushed me to the edge. Without warning, my belly tenses and my back arches as my orgasm hits me full force and I begin shaking from head-to-toe, my juices gushing all over Joe's hand. Opening my eyes, I meet your gaze, "I have never seen you look so beautiful Baby!" Your husky voice reveals the fire burning deep within you.

"I have to have her now, man." Joe's voice is heavy with lust as his hand roams up my body, returning to grasp my hips and turn me on the couch before both of you quickly stripping off your clothes. With my head resting in your lapping lazily at your hardness I take you as deeply as I can just as Joe plunges into me. While he was not as big as you are, he buries himself deep within me with one hard thrust and begins fucking me hard and fast while I thoroughly enjoy sucking your rock hard shaft. It was not long before I felt another orgasm closing in, the strong contractions of my pussy enough to make Joe explode in a deep hard thrust. God, the feel of you growing in my mouth as he continues to ride out his orgasm keeps me in a state of hypersensitivity. Savoring the taste of you as you explode down my throat, I hungrily take every drop your body has to offer.

Looking up into your eyes, I can see how very turned on you still are, knowing that I had nearly forgotten about the other three guys. Each of them watching us with rock hard cocks in their hands just waiting to slip them into somewhere warm, wet and tight. As Joe slowly slips away from me I roll over onto all fours, our lips meeting in a breathtaking kiss, the passion shared between us undeniable to anyone as our unconditional love and trust fills the space around us. A gasp of surprise breaks our kiss as Mark's hands grip my hips, the head of his shaft pressing at my dripping opening. Slowly sliding into me until he deeply buried, the velvety walls of my pussy spasm around him as he begins gently slipping almost all of the way out before slamming back in. He sets up an easy rhythm as you slip away from me.

"Man, your one lucky son-of-a-bitch!" Mark said breathlessly, "I can't believe you have her every night!" He slams that thought home before pulling out completely, leaving me suddenly empty and unsatisfied again. Of course, that does not last for long as he sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap, his rock hard cock sliding back into me at the same time while my hands find refuge resting on the back of the couch. Opening my eyes, I find Alan standing in front of me, cock in hand waiting for my lips to part. He slowly fills my mouth when they do, his hands tangling in my hair as my tongue teases the underside of his shaft.

A new sensation strikes my brain as I realize that there are four hands on my hips, not two like there had been a moment ago. Releasing Alan into my hand, I turned my head to see who was behind me. Kyle was standing there looking down at me with pure animal hunger raging in his eyes, his cock pressing at the rosebud of my ass. Shifting my gaze to you, I cannot believe how turned on you are watching your friends have their way with me. I slowly suck Alan deeply back into my mouth just as Kyle enters me, pausing to allow the muscles to adjust to his sudden invasion. My body seems to be in a hypersensitive state from all of the continued stimulation.

Kyle and Mark set up a rhythm that leaves me with one of them buried at all times. The grip Kyle has on my hips controls all movement except Alan's as he begins to fuck my mouth, the site of his friends filling me beginning to take control. Every muscle in my body begins to tense as they fill every hole driving me to the edge of ecstasy. The fact that they are smaller than you does not matter as they thoroughly fuck me. My moans stifled by Alan as he thrusts into my mouth, holding me by the hair as he explodes deep into my throat. Kyle and Mark change their rhythm without warning, slamming into me without thought or without care, only their release foremost in their minds. Finally, the tension in my belly gives way to a massive explosion and as the muscles tighten around them, it causes them to grow that last time. Mark came first, shooting deep into the depths of my pussy moments before Kyle filled my ass with his hot seed.

Every muscle in my body is weak as Kyle and Mark slip from me and lay me gently on the couch shakily breathing with my eyes closed and my heart racing. Without opening my eyes, I know from the touch that you are by my side, your fingers dancing up the length of my body sending flames flowing from your fingertips to every muscle fiber. Shifting my hips only slightly you suddenly fill me in a way they could not. The mixture of their juices and mine making it easy for you to slip in to the hilt and I feel your hot breath on my neck as you whisper I love you into my ear.

Our bodies move together so naturally that it's almost criminal the way it builds the flames burning in both of us. My nails dig into your ass as you drive into me repeatedly, nearly pulling out before burying yourself again. My toes begin to curl as the tension works its way up my body again making every muscle begin to quiver. The vacant wild look in your eyes tells me that you are close, very close. Our moans harmonize as we explode together yet you don't stop until my wildly contracting pussy milks every drop from you, leaving me weak and exhausted when you slip away.

Just when I think it's over you crawl between my thigh's eagerly cleaning my dripping pussy, lapping all of the mingled juices from my folds and inner thighs. I honestly thought that I had nothing more to give until your tongue began diving as deeply into me as possible. Now the sensations are very different, stronger and my brain screams at what is to come. The knowledge that one right move from you and it would be over was no solace to my brain.

This is not what I wanted, not in front of others but I also knew that I was going to be able to avoid it. You have become quite an expert at manipulating my body to get the results you desire most at the time and you were very close to getting that result. Colorful sparks ignited within the confines of my brain as seeping warmth crept across my body, consuming me in a wave of blindness.

A delicately balanced change in the movement and placement of your tongue started the final act, the one that I was now completely helpless to avoid.

Every drop of moisture in my body began to recede from the tips of my limbs to pool in the pit of my stomach for only a moment, waiting for that final trigger that only you know about. An earth-shattering explosion shatters all of the walls within me when you pull the trigger sending the pool in my stomach raging out of me straight to your waiting mouth. Every drop of their semen floods out of me as my body cleanses itself as you greedily suck the juices squirting from my pussy.

I cannot even open my eyes as you finally slip away from me, leaving me to lounge on the softness of the couch. Rolling half on my side against the back of the couch one leg draws up until its half bent, my arms bent with my hands together next to my face.

Almost as if from a distance, I can hear you talking to each other, much closer than you sound to my still foggy brain. I cannot make out everything said but the infliction of the voices tells me that there was no one left disappointed or wanting. A slow warmth begins to work its way up my body as the voices fade further into the distance and as your fingers settle the fleece blanket around me shoulders I begin the journey into sleep. The soft kiss on my forehead is the last memory captured before sleep drags me into its depths, totally and completely spent.

12