After Work Shower

Story Info
After work shower leads to dirty fun with the wife.
1.6k words
4.15
31.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little before 7am when I pulled into my driveway and called Dispatch over the radio telling them I'm was going off duty. I exited my patrol car and walked up the sidewalk to my front door, unlocking it and going inside. The house was dark and silent as I made my way through the living room and kitchen headed to my bedroom. As I opened the bedroom door I saw light coming from around the bathroom door and heard the shower running indicating that Sarah, my wife, was up and getting ready for work. I undid my gun belt and laid it across my dresser and continued to get undressed. Once free of my uniform and bullet proof vest I entered the bathroom shedding my undershirt, socks and boxers along the way. I tossed the clothes into our clothes basket and made my way to the shower. I truly love our bathroom. It's where we spent the majority of our budget when we remodeled and it showed. Dual vanity sinks surrounded by slate grey marble backed by a huge mirror and recessed lighting, a massive claw foot tub and my favorite of all, a fully tiled stand alone shower, recessed between walk in closets. It has a rain style shower head, ambient mood lighting, bluetooth speakers built in and is large enough to accommodate four people. It also has a glass front wall and door which as I got closer I could see through the steam had Sarah's round ass pressed firmly against it.

I stopped and took in the sight, beginning to get erect, as I watched my wife's muscular firm bottom bounce off and press back against the glass. Centered between her cheeks was the suction cup base of her favorite flesh colored dildo. I began to stroke my stiffening shaft as I watched, not wanting to disturb her. After a few minutes I could feel the precum leaking from the tip of my dick and thought it was time I joined her. I opened the door and heard soft R&B music playing and when I looked to my left I saw Sarah, bent over with her eyes closed rocking back against her toy, a hand between her legs working her clit. Stepping under the hot stream of water I moved in front of her, aligning my ridged cock with her beautiful face. "Good morning baby." I said as I place my hand behind her head, moving forward pressing my swollen mushroom head against her slightly parted lips. She opened her eyes and looked up at me as she sucked my head into her mouth, never stopping the humping motion on the false cock.

"Mmm, good morning my love" she replied, letting my cock out of her mouth in order to run her soft pouty lips up and down the length of my 9 inch veiny shaft. She pulled away and asked "How was your night?" before returning to my head, running her tongue along my slit, tasting my precum.

"Not bad, wrote some tickets and made an arrest. Thought about you a lot and was hoping this would be happening when I got home." I admitted to her.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't disappoint." she smiled back before wrapping her lips around my dick, taking it about half way into her throat. I always love the feeling when she try's to take me in her mouth completely. I don't know what it is, but hearing her gagging on my hard on really gets me going.

She started fucking the dildo harder getting into a good back and forth rhythm, sliding up and down my cock as the stiff dong filled her pussy. She brought her hand up and began to fondle my balls as I began matching her thrust, fucking her throat. Her mouth was open wide allowing full access to the entire girth of my wide dick. I could tell by the gurgling sounds every time I went forward that I was hitting the back of her throat, causing ropes of saliva to flow from her mouth. I pulled out to give her a break, stroking my spit slickend rod while she move down and sucked one of my balls into her mouth swirling her tongue around it.

The heat from the shower combined with the wetness of Sarah's mouth felt amazing and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was unloading my nuts onto her. I continued to jack myself while she sucked and licked my balls, alternating between the two. She had one hand braced against my thigh and the other shoved between her thighs working her hardened clit. Her bouncing became more frantic as her orgasm approached. Knowing she was close I moved my raging hard on back to her mouth and began to forcefully fuck her face, shoving as much of my dick into her as she could take. She wretched and gagged but never pulled away, instead extending her tongue in an attempt to reach my balls.

I grabbed a fist full of her curly brown hair and pulled it back, holding her in place as I bucked my hips pumping her mouth with my piston. "Cum for me baby." I told her as she bucked back against her toy. I could hear her ass slapping the glass of the shower door, popping and plopping with every thrust.

She began moaning and had to take me out of her mouth to focus on her orgasm. She moved her hand from my thigh and wrapped it around my erection, squeezing it at the base as she came. "Ugh...fuck" she moaned as she rode the suction cupped dong. "Ohhh, uhhhh shit, I'm cumming" she informed me, although I didn't need to be told. The spasming in her thighs and convulsions rippling through her body told me everything I needed to know.

She sank back against the toy as she rode the orgasmic wave back down, hanging her head as she recovered. "Fuck that was good" she sighed as she moved forward, allowing the 8 inch toy to slide from her swollen, spent pussy. "I really get off on you stuffing my throat with this thick cock of yours!" she told me as she started to stroke me again. "Ready to give me a facial?" she asked as she dropped to her knees in front of me, licking the sensitive underside of my manhood.

She held her tongue there while she continued to stroke me, pumping her fist faster and faster up and down my cock bringing me closer and closer to the brink. "Oh baby, you know I am. I love seeing your pretty face covered with my semen. Unf, keep up that stroking and you'll have your skin care in no time!" I moaned as I felt my knees begin to weaken.

She worked her tongue from side to side under my cock head and wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking hard as her little fist turned into a blur furiously jacking me off. "Oh fuck yeah baby, that's it! Make me cum! Stroke my hard dick baby! Fuck, fuck, FUCK YES! Here it comes!!" I grunted as she pulled me from her mouth. She closed her eyes and continued to stroke me, aiming my purple mushroom tip directly at her face. An instant later my first blast of jizz shot forward and hit her squarely on her left eye lid, splashing down and roping onto her lips. My cock jerked as the second rope squirted up and streaked across her forehead, into her hair. The third and forth shots landed on the bridge of her nose and onto her slightly parted lips, a sticky string connecting the pouty soft pillows of her mouth. She moved further under me as she squeezed the base and slowly moved her hand toward the tip of my cock, milking out one more string of semen which she caught in her open mouth. She sucked my swollen head in between her cum covered lips and sucked the last drop out of me as my knees buckled and my body shook.

"Mmm" she moaned as she released me from her grasp. She moved her hands to her face and with a finger she wiped the semen from her eye and swept it into her mouth, sucking her finger clean. The strings on her forehead and nose she swirled around and massaged into her skin. She ran her fingers over her lips and licked the remaining strings off. "I love these steamy shower facials you give me." she said smiling up at me.

"I love giving them to you" I smiled back as I extended my hand and helped her to her feet, pulling her to me and kissing her deeply, tasting the remnants of my cum in her mouth.

As my cock softened we moved under the shower head and washed each other. I held her facing me as I ran my soapy hands over her back and down to her firm round ass cheeks, massaging them and running my fingers into her crack brushing over her tight puckered asshole. Once her back was soapy and clean she spun around and ground her slippery ass against my dick while I cupped her perky, full B cup tits in my sudsy hands, pinching and pulling her hard nipples. I ran one hand down over her taught stomach and into the crevasse of her vagina while I wrapped my other arm around her and squeezed her breast. Leaning in I kissed her ear and told her "I love you" before we finished washing each other.

The heat from the shower combined with the orgasm I had plus working night shift had me ready to pass out. We dried off and as Sarah got ready for work I climbed into bed, naked, and drifted off to sleep. I vaguely remember her kissing my cheek and telling me she loved me before she left, but that's it.