After Work Social

Story Info
Sasha & Sunshine get together at club.
3.7k words
4.34
43.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcocoa
hotcocoa
13 Followers

The following erotic fiction is an alternative follow-up to "A little Sunshine at work." Tell me what you think.

It's Friday evening and Bella and I are sitting in Zones sipping Margarita's. We're only planning to have a couple of drinks before heading off to our separate weekends, when, all of a sudden she blurts out "Your old boss just walked into Level II. Whatever happened with you and Sunshine anyway? I never hear you talk about him anymore."

I don't know if my eyes glaze over or if she notices the big swig that I take from my Margarita. Perhaps, it's how I take the cigarette out of her hand and take a quick puff considering I don't smoke. I don't know what gives me away, but she sees the change immediately.

With the biggest Chester Cheetah grin on her face, she says, "You fucked him didn't you?"

I take another pull (as if it's weed) and tell her, "girlll, the last time I saw Sunshine we were staring up into the horrified face of one of the Big Wigs. The commotion from the clowns standing in the doorway clapping like they're at a basketball game gave us away. The little militant man found my Sunshine and me sprawled across the desk, moaning and writhing from the aftermath of the most erotic sexual experience I ever dreamed possible. Bella, I can still feel him sliding that thang' out and grinding it between the cheeks of my ass. As it began to lose its hardness all I could think of was sucking it back to life."

I don't know if it's the liquor or my story but something's having an effect on her because she's staring at my lips as if in a trance and her nipples are getting pointy. I probably wouldn't have noticed if she had on a bra. But Bella likes to be on display and today it was a baby blue, cotton halter that left nothing to be desired. Finally, as if annoyed she puts her drink down and says, "I can't believe you didn't get to suck it! Not even a few licks across the crown? Okay, start from the beginning and tell me everything!"

I tell her that everything happened so fast it's still somewhat hazy, but the bottom line is that I am supporting her department now (no pun intended) and Sunshine and I haven't kept contact. After giving the details of my one afternoon liaison with Sunshine she gets this look on her face that usually denotes trouble. She excused herself telling me she was headed for the ladies room, but I know Bella and she was up to no good and there was nothing I could do about it. While I wait for Bella to return from her seek and find mission, I can't help but to sit and reminisce on the afternoon Sunshine and I temporarily lost our minds.

I'm not professing to be the goody-goody type, but I don't normally parade around without bra and panties at work with the intentions of arousing and seducing my boss. Something came over me and I liked it. Of course I wasn't completely honest with Bella. I told her that Sunshine and I didn't keep contact. It's kinda true! We'd pass one another in the hall or cafeteria all the time but limited our communications to "good morning and have a great day." But in those brief moments when we met on an empty elevator we were all over one another. Sunshine and I never took it any farther than that. Since then, my sex life has ranged from fair to good, but only fabulous if I do it myself!

Bella snaps me out of my daydream by announcing that we were staying a while and moving on to Level II – The Party. Just like that she'd made plans for us without consulting me. In case you haven't guessed yet, Bella is a little out of control. Flat out wild is a better description of her. A few years back when I first started at the company Bella and Sunshine were just ending a little fling they were having. She has been trying for a year now to get me to let go of my reserve and put in my solicitation of him. Bella has no inhibitions about interracial sucking, fucking or dating. If she hasn't already, she will do the entire rainbow of races, simply for kicks! And of course she can because she's a hottie! She's absolutely striking with long, jet-black hair and dark green eyes. Like more than half the population she's taller than I am, standing at about 5'8" or 5'9" and thin but ample in the chest area.

Although she's done her fair share of men, she always go back to her favorite passion... women. Bella digs women and hits on me every chance she gets. At first it used to make me nervous and a little uncomfortable. Now, I just get a high knowing that this sexy, Italian femme, who has the majority of our company wanting to do her, really wants to do me.

Bella orders two shots of tequila and grabs my hand as she's heading for one of the doors that will lead us from one Zone to another. Thus far, I had only been to Zones for the after-work, social scene. I quickly realize that I've been missing out. Stage II of Zones is jumpin'. This is my kind of party. There are no race or sexuality barriers in here; everybody's getting their groove on. The music is so powerful that I can feel it vibrating through my body.

Although it is a Friday our policy at work dictates business casual dress only. But unlike Bella, there wasn't much I could take off and leave in the car without being naked. I am wearing an "appropriately" short, denim dress that snaps from top to bottom. If it weren't for the black leather, high-heeled boots hugging my calves on its way to my knees I wouldn't feel sexy at all. While Bella heads for the dance floor I head to the ladies room intending to make modifications to my look. Unsnapping the top my dress to show off the curve of my breasts and a few at the bottom of my dress to show off my thighs should do the trick.

As I look at my reflection in the mirror I still see a girl hovering a few feet from danger. What I wanted was the woman who is skating right up to the edge and walking the line. I throw caution to the wind and discard my bra and undo a couple more snaps at the top of my dress. Instead of just showing the curve, the whole outline of my breast through the 'V' I opened down the front of my dress is on display. If you're daring you might even see my chocolate nipples peak out from the rough denim fabric while I'm dancing. With the bra in the trash I don't feel too out of sorts because I still have on a thong (shady logic right? Oh well!).

Back in the club I am feel warm and fuzzy from the Margaritas but the shot I'm about to toss back is going to make me hot...

As I go through a slow, sensual lick, gulp, suck of my tequila shot I see Bella watching me from the dance floor licking her lips in my direction. I told you Bella was sexy, but the girl can't dance her way out of paper bag. She is all over the place with fast, jerky movements, but I have to give her credit because she's getting her groove on anyway she can and she's enjoying herself in the process. Since she is always hitting on me I decide to slow her down a bit while doing a little teasing myself. So making my way to the dance floor I open my dress a little, slightly flashing my boobs to drive her crazy since she seems to love my breasts so much. As I squeeze past Bella I let my fingers graze across her ass and then grab the ass of the hottie that she's dancing with.

I didn't get his name but Bella and I will later name him Youngin. He's almost a baby, about six or seven years my junior. Wearing a wife beater with baggy jeans, he's tall and lanky yet defined like a basketball player. He sports a goatee but his head is shaved and that deep, dark skin against his pretty white smile is so warm and inviting. I can't really see his eyes because they're buried in my cleavage, but then that's the effect I'm going for, right? He turns completely around and starts dancing with me. The music seems to get louder and the crowd bigger as all the empty space on the dance floor gets tighter and tighter.

Bella moves up close to him, winding her arms around his front and undulates to the beat of the music against his back and buttocks. I give him my back and do a couple of teasingly slow squats while grinding my ass against his groin on the way back up. I know he's enjoying our performance because when I turn around his obviously big dick starts making a tent in his baggy jeans. Pulling me between bent knees he continues our slow grind and I can feel his hands traveling from my waist down to the back of my thighs and start a wild voyage under my dress up to my ass.

I'm still playing it cool as if unaffected by our dirty dancing but suddenly intrigued, I look up into boyish eyes as Youngin starts kneading and stroking my ass. He is definitely trying to ignite my fire, but I don't go up in flames until I realize my coochie is also being stroked... but how can this be? His hands are on my ass. Comprehension dawns like a brand new day. I open my mouth to scream, "Bella, you crazy bitch, you've taken this teasing and flirting shit too far." But all I can manage is a long, low moan that's coming from deep down in the pit of my stomach because Bella is increasing the pressure and Youngin thrusts my thong aside to reach very moist lips from behind at the same time.

Are we still dancing? Are people watching us? Could it be drafty in this tightly, packed club or is my ass on display? How much did I drink? Am I enjoying the fingers of this "man-boy" which easily slips through lips hidden from behind? Am I enjoying being touched by this woman who is a friend? Helllll yeah... I can hear a live version of Lenny Kravitz' "American Woman" playing in the background and I am ready to scream because Bella is now strumming my swollen clitoris like an electric guitar to the beat of Lenny's music. She got me... my pussy was instantly soaked and I knew she could tell because she quickly turns her hand until her thumb is in my panties nestled between my wet lips. Oooooh that feels so good. Just as quickly her hand is gone. For a second I had forgotten that Youngin was between us until I look up to see Bella's thumb being sucked between chocolate lips. Aahhhhhh just the sight him sucking my moistness off her thumb. I would have cum right then... but I held back for I could see my Sunshine sitting up at the bar looking down upon us with a lascivious look upon his face. I knew then that I wanted to cum for him first.

Breaking away from the dynamic duo continuing the seduction of one another to a slower beat, I slowly walk up the steps to the bar on the platform. I can see the pretty, white women hovering around my Sunshine, vying for his attention but his eyes held only mine as he swirled around to watch me ascend on him. He looked great. He's a Senior Director with the company now so casual Friday does not apply to his dress. He's wearing black slacks with a light blue, starched, Ralph Lauren button-down. The tie that should be long gone is still in place but unknotted, hanging from each side of his unbuttoned collar.

As I reach his barstool he leans down attempting to give me a quick hug and brief kiss on the cheek in greeting. It's the greeting one would give the nice black girl, whom you're fond of, that works in your office. You've never fucked her, never had the thought and you never will. But I am sick of this fake-ass response every time he sees me in public and I have a different idea of how this night is going to go.

Everyone watching (and everyone is) can see how enamored we are of one another. The patrons at the bar (male and female) look to be salivating on what's about to happen and I realize I want to give them a show. Coming up on the tips of my toes, I wrap my arms around his back. Slowly, giving him a chance to say no, I drag my cheek across his lips turning my face to receive his kiss on my lips for the very first time. I was just about to part my lips when I felt him stiffen in my arms as if finally realizing that we are in the midst of his peers.

Again I manage to catch him off guard. But this time we don't have the privacy of a closed office door. Here we are, a fabulous, black woman standing between the legs of a sexy, white guy with barely a second separating our lips, before an entire club of our peers. Nervous myself now I pull back an inch or two, willing him to decide. Although I never look around I can feel the other patrons watching and waiting as well. I try to look into his eyes but he appears to be mesmerized by my lips so close to his own. Thinking that he can't handle this kind of pressure and I will be rejected in front of everyone I pull back and turn to walk away.

Sliding off the barstool, he pulls me back against him wrapping his arms around me from behind. I lean my head back against his chest and he nuzzles my neck and cheek with his cheek but he doesn't kiss me. I can feel his raging arousal brushing against my ass, but I want more. I want him to recognize that he's okay with us, with him being white and me being black and that there are those who will never approve. I want him to skate that line of fire with me without caution. When I don't respond to his affection he bites me on the neck and turns me around.

The kiss comes amongst the whispers and jeering of our avid audience but it starts off much like before with the mere brushing of lips. Still, I am determined not to take the lead. But then I don't have to because my Sunshine takes control, slowly sucking on my bottom lip wanting me to open for him. I guess moaning into his mouth is indication enough because he deepens our kiss and lifts one of my legs so that I am now cuddling his erection at the apex of my thighs. I feel his free hand sliding in my dress fondling my breast. My body shudders as his thumb comes in contact with my already erect nipple. Our kiss is carnal and hot, his tongue is rubbing and flicking against my own, it's just a prelude to what's to come and everyone who's watching knows it.

In the distance I can here the MC make a reference to a hot scene happening up at the bar on the platform and I realize that Sunshine is no longer kissing me. He pushes my leg down and is now trying to snap my dress, which has come completely undone from top to bottom, back together. I step back from him not realizing what he is doing too late. The whole front of my body is exposed; showing all the onlookers how turned on I am. My nipples must be almost an inch long and so very tight. They almost hurt. I would welcome nothing more than for Sunshine to flick his tongue against either of my nipples.

But because he still has his wits about him, he continues to snap my dress together and steers me out of the club. In the parking lot he's walking really fast dragging me behind him much like a wayward child being shuffled off to a corner for punishment. I think he's angry with me for losing control and putting him on the spot back there. We've finally reached his SUV, which is parked two feet from a brick wall, I open my mouth to apologize and try to explain what I was feeling. But I don't get the chance because he is kissing me again. He completely sucks my tongue into his mouth as if he's hungry. Before I get to respond to his kiss my breasts are exposed to the cool air and he is licking my nipples in frenzy.

Ooooh, this feels so good. His hands seem to be everywhere at once, but finally they rest on my perfectly round ass, squeezing my cheeks as if it's a buy one-get-one-free melon sale. Meanwhile his tongue has skipped all over my breasts coming back to the prime target, my nipples. Meanwhile, I can barely stand on my own. I'm not sure if I am holding on to his head for support or if I am trying to keep him in place, suckling at my breast like a newborn child. I watch as my large, dark nipples disappear between his fair lips and it's almost too much to bear. Just the feel of him biting and sucking on my chocolate vertex has me cumming and cumming and he hasn't even touched the core of my womanhood yet.

My nipple pops out of his mouth with a slurp and he reaches for my hand bringing it to the knot of flesh trapped in his pants. He keeps his hand over my hand, manipulating me to a rhythm that pleases him. I love his moans of ecstasy as I rub the length of his bulge with the tips of my fingers. I think about how good I'm gonna make him feel when I put his dick in my mouth. I want to see his head thrown back in ecstasy as I lick him from top to bottom and back up to feast on the bulbous head. I can't wait to suck on it, but some perverse part of me wants him to ask for what he wants. And he does. Running his hands up the nape of my neck he tangles them in my hair, whispering in my ear harshly for me to suck it, lick it or to just breathe on it.

Running my hands down and up his thighs I squat down on my haunches grabbing his ass and pulling his groin closer to my face. Slowly licking the underside of the throbbing, pink head I pull out his shirt and completely undo his slacks allowing for easier access to all of his glory. After showering his tool with the mandatory kisses and licks with my luscious, thick lips, I finally get to my favorite part... the head. I've been dying to get his fat head between my lips. It's so big that I can barely lick it while it's in my mouth, but I can suck on it. And that's what I do. Slowly, I suck and suck and suck. There is plenty of pre-cum that I've managed to solicit from him but when I feel his knees begin to wobble I go in for the kill.

Sucking the length of him into my mouth was torture because his shaft is as wide as his monstrous head. But I manage because I can suck the hell out of some Dick. My thighs are screaming at me to stand up so I speed up the in and out tempo. However, Sunshine has gained control and he grabs my head to slow me down, tilting my head back so that he can watch his cock slide in and out from between my lips... slowly. But because I am determined to get off my haunches I try to recapture control of our power struggle. Cupping his balls and the base of the penis at the same time I pull back so that the head is resting against my lips I stick out my tongue and deliver a ferocious attack to his plump chief again. He is powerless to this new onslaught. Feeling him tremble with the beginnings of a great orgasm, I glance up just as his head leans back against the wall letting me have the lead.

But... my thighs decide not to support me anymore. Sunshine picks me up – my legs are wrapped around his waist as he quickly forces his cock into me against the back of the truck. He is no longer holding on to me. He reaches up to grab the luggage rack on top of the SUV. I wrap my arms around his neck and squeeze my thighs to hang on while he grinds into me. There is no longer a method or rhythm to our frenzy... we're both out of control.

The friction of his shirt against my naked breasts are chafing my nipples and I can't stand the pleasure-pain any longer... I light up like a candle burning... My vaginal walls are contracting and pulsating around his cock... Squeezing and squeezing, willing him to cross that line with me. And he does... in and out, lightning fast he's pounding against me, into me. Suddenly he pulls out of my chocolate delight and I know what he wants. I barely make it down to my haunches again before his Dick is back in my mouth. Before I can sufficiently taste my own serum on him, he swells and pummels my mouth and breasts with his nectar.

Bella takes this opportunity to put in an appearance behind the SUV with us and commences to lick my nipples free of his nectar... and I let her.

hotcocoa
hotcocoa
13 Followers