After Work Special

Story Info
Sexual attraction to a work mate boils over at a Club.
2.9k words
4.72
21.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers

My mind wanders as I work. The work is mind numbingly boring and repetitive, although it fits my needs and it pays reasonably well. I flirt and joke with my work mates to help break the monotony and liven the night up a bit.

Idly, I wonder what their reaction would be if they knew what I hoped to be doing when this shift ends. The things I do and what I love, the things that my mind and body crave with every breath. My soul deep need to submit, to please, to play.

Abruptly I am brought out of my musings by another drone that is stuck on this treadmill with me.

"Just what are you thinking about?" He demands to know. "I'd love to know what put that particular look on your face."

I smirk at him and give him a suggestive wink without answering. He grabs the stack of crates I've finished filling and looks at me before moving out of the way. For the rest of the shift he keeps at me to tell him, but I only flirt with him the same as I always do. He is nice and fun to work with but the most I can picture him as is a submissive, maybe a sometime switch. But mostly as a sub and that doesn't interest me.

On the other hand the newest addition to our merry band makes every hair on my body stand up and beg for attention. He is quiet, he even speaks quietly, but everybody listens when he does. He has that air of absolute command about him and I wonder what the hell he is doing working in this place. He is as out of place as a shark in a duck pond.

He is also familiar, although I can't place where I have seen him before. My mind keeps nagging at it as he comes up for his turn to haul away another finished stack. He also gives me a look as though he knows me. He has only been here a week and isn't always in my section of the floor. But the feeling I've seen him before gets stronger each time he comes near me.

I watch him as he moves away and my mind grapples at the mystery. Maybe it is another way for my mind to occupy itself while I keep count and fill crates as the conveyor belt churns inexorably on. But my eyes are drawn to him time and again and more than once I see him watching me as well.

Finally the shift is over and I hurry to grab my things from my locker. I'm anxious to get home and grab a quick shower before heading to The Club. Tonight was an early finish so I won't be too late in arriving and I hope that there are plenty of people there. I need to play and be played. The Club is the best place I know to meet like minded people. I don't like playing the field, so to speak, but I don't have much choice at the moment. I long to have a permanent Dom again.

But when I arrive the only Doms there aren't ones that I will play with so I wander over to the social area and get a drink. A drink that I'll nurse for most of the night. I hold my hand out for the stamp, alcohol is available but you can't play if you've had too much. Both common sense and Club rules. No drink without a stamp so they can keep tabs. Any more than two stamps and no admittance to the dungeon. One of the things I like about this Club is its strict adherence to the rules, it is a safe place for women as well as subs.

I feel as though I am being watched, which shouldn't hit my radar while I'm here. I am known here and I am here to be seen so why the prickle of sensation? Casually I scan the room but don't notice anyone in particular. The room is crowded with people but no-one stands out or seems to be paying me much attention. People stop to say hello, have a quick chat and move on again.

A past Dom comes over to see how I am and to ask if I want to play. He is a good Dom and we were together for a year, only conflicting circumstances had put a stop to our arrangement. And my body still reacts to him on demand. I smile and stand, ready to accept his offer. A quiet voice behind me says that I'm not free to accept the offer. I swing around in surprise and flush with instant heat from head to foot.

Now I recognise him and wonder why I hadn't recognised him before this. The new guy at work is one of the most sort after and exclusive Doms at the Club. Maybe it had something to do with seeing him in jeans and t-shirt that had thrown me. I am use to seeing him as he is dressed now; in leather pants, harness and half mask. But there is no mistaking who he is now and no mistaking his voice.

My old Dom knows and respects him but doesn't back down, he asks me what I want and who I choose to be with. I am grateful for his concern as I look from one to the other. But there is no denying my attraction to the new one, the attraction has always been there. My body has gone into instant readiness, I had automatically gone into my waiting stance.

I looked at my old Dom and thank him for his offer but I am already booked for the night. I know I can trust this new one, even though I've never been with him before. His reputation is of being a hard Dom once he knows you, but a safe one. someone who can and will push every boundary and limit you have. I follow the Dom to a private room off the dungeon. I've never been in this room before and am surprised at how much more luxurious this room is compared to the others and better equipped.

I stand as he walks around me, his fingers trail over my shoulders and across the swell of my breasts before circling my neck and applying enough pressure that my pussy floods in high arousal. He rubs his thumb along my pulse point and my legs nearly give way. He leans down and softly says, "Just as responsive as I thought."

He asks for my safe word and I tell him, then he orders me, "Strip and present yourself." He lets go of my neck and I quickly strip out of my bustier and g-string then arrange myself in the middle of the clear space. I kneel, butt on heels, knees spread wide, hands palm up on my thighs, back straight and eyes down. I settle in to wait for my next order as I thank god I'd had a wax the day before, I knew I'd be coming here tonight.

He busies himself at a cupboard going through the contents and placing some things on a table before turning back to me. He walks around me again and when he comes back to my front. His fly is undone and his cock is straining above the waist band. He pushes them down to free himself, grabs my hair and tells me to pleasure him.

I bring my mouth to his balls and lick along the seam from back to front. Then across one side and suck it into my mouth, I roll it over my tongue and tug on it as I suck harder. I pull until it pops out and I blow my breath over it. The I lave my tongue across to the other side and repeat it on that side. I moisten my tongue and lick saliva over them and blew across and over.

I move up and bring my hands to his balls as I run my tongue up from the base to the head and swirl it up and over, probing the slit as I go. Pre-cum beads and I collect it with my finger before it spills. I look up at him and bring my finger to my mouth and rub the silky essence along my lips before I suck my finger into my mouth then fuck it in and out. I pull my finger out and run my tongue along my lips as I savour his taste. All the time I play with his balls and rubbing my fingers along the seam from his sac to his anus. I watch him as I lower my mouth to his cock and take him in. I keep my lips loose around him and let them rub softly over him as I move up and down. I close my eyes as another spurt of pre-cum spills over my tongue and down my throat.

My own body is reacting, my nipples are beaded tight and my pussy is slick with moisture. I take him all the way down my throat tighten my lips and swallow then suck hard as I pull up, working my tongue along his underside. I move faster as I suck and fuck him in and out. My fingers play around his rear and rub against his opening. His hand tightens in my hair and another spurt of pre-cum coats my mouth as he hardens. I moan in appreciation and suddenly he pulls away.

"Not yet." he says as he tells me to get up on the bed, face down, butt up. He ties my wrists together and to the head of the bed, stretching my arms out and then ropes my ankles to the base of the bed. Then he attaches a spreader bar just above my knees and forces them wide then runs another bar from my wrists down between my legs to the spreader. I can't move, except maybe to lift my butt upwards a little bit.

His fingers run along my pussy and comments on how wet I am as he delves two fingers into me. Then forces a third one in and starts fucking me hard and fast. I moan and grunt when my pussy clamps tight and fluid spurts as he puts pressure on my g-spot. He pulls his fingers out and spreads the moisture to my rear and using two fingers pushes in.

I yell as pain rips through me and I pant until it eases and then I moan as the pain turns to a burn that balls in my belly. A boiling need churns to life when a sharp slap lands on my rear as he starts to fuck his fingers into me. My hips try to buck up towards him but he is kneeling on the bar so I can't move.

More stinging slaps rain over my rear and I start whimpering with need. He pulls his fingers out of my rear and replaces them with a lubed plug. Then his hand runs over my stinging butt as the plug starts to vibrate.

A crop is rubbed over me, down my back over my rear, down my thighs and between my legs. I know what is coming and tremble in anticipation then the first slap lands. Harder than what I'm use to for a first hit but it seems to be exactly what my body needs. I feel myself slipping into sub space as he works the crop over my body. Every sensation is heightened and every sense is focused on my body and what he is doing to me and what he is making me feel.

The hits become harder and the pain turns into a pleasure so intense it's nearly too much. Then with a couple of much harder hits he stops and his hands grip my hips. Holding me still as he rams into my dripping pussy. He rides me hard and forces himself past my tight muscles and in deep until his legs are slapping against my stinging thighs. Every new sensation draws a cry or moan out of me as it drives me higher.

He moves his hips and presses in at a new angle, my pussy gushes fluid and I start to shake hard as my climax rushes closer. I whimper as I try to hold it back, he hasn't told me I can come. He keeps ramming into me at the new angle and I start screaming, "Please let me cum, Sir" as I gush some more for him.

Then it becomes a whimpering chant, "Please, please, please please.. Sir, please.." And I am beyond thinking, just a giant ball of sensation that has me shuddering so hard I feel as though I am going to come apart.

I feel him swell and harden even more and finally his fingers go to my clit and he tells me I can come. With a few deft rubs and a pinch I hurtle into a climax that shatters me. I spasm convulsively as my pussy clamps down around him so hard it hurts and I gush in spurts with each contraction, as he continues to pump into me in short sharp jabs. Until he rams in one last time and holds my hips in vice as he pumps and empties himself into me, as my pussy milks him.

I am heaving and shaking but can't collapse because he's holding me up. He reaches down with one hand and suddenly my legs are free of the spreader, and my bonds. His hand comes back to my hips and he stays lodged inside me as he eases us onto our sides. The plug stops vibrating and my body shudders again but he doesn't pull it, or himself, out. He reaches up and releases my wrists then runs his hands over me to help ease me down and when I stop shuddering he flexes his hips. To my shock he is still hard.

"You can rest for a while, but I am staying inside you and I will move, just enough, to stay hard. We are far from finished for the night. Rest while you can and I will rouse you when I am ready."

My body surrenders to exhaustion and I slide into oblivion. He wakes me sometime later for another hard round of play. He uses me time and again throughout the night and morning. Sometimes he lets me come, other times he doesn't and the bedding I am lying on is wet in far more than just a patch. I have never been so sore or so thoroughly used. Nor have I ever been so, very thoroughly, satisfied. He finally lets me sleep without anything inside me and my body felt strangely empty but I was too drained to question it.

I finally wake to find him sitting next to me, watching me, his fingers running up and down my face and neck. I try to stretch and a groan of pain is ripped out of me before I can contain it. He puts some paracetamol in my hand and half lifts me and hands me a bottle of water. Gratefully I gulp them down. He lifts me and helps me into the bathroom, to the bath that is filled with steaming water and waiting for me.

He climbs in behind me and urges me to lean back into him as he massages my shoulders and arms, back and thighs. His fingers magically finding every sore spot and kneading the kinks out before moving on. While he works on my muscles I ask him why he is doing grunge work at my work. It turns out he is the new owner that has just brought the factory. He is doing the grunge work so that he can see firsthand what needs to be done in each section. After my mind stutters and stumbles over those facts I ask him about the room we have just spent the night in. His answer to that truly makes my brain freeze. He is part owner of The Club and this is his private suite here.

My brain may be frozen but my body has turned to butter in his hands and to my horrified surprise I find I am becoming aroused again. How can my body possibly want more! Then I feel his cock stirring behind me. He moves out from behind me and continues to massage my legs, taking his time with each one. When he stands to get out there is no hiding his erection as he dries himself.

He picks up a fresh towel and helps me out and insists on drying me off himself. My arousal may be more easily passed off but not to someone who has learned my body and its responses over the past several hours. Nor can I hide the fluid that coats my thighs after he has already dried them.

He leads me back into the room and rolls us both onto the bed. This time he is gentle and slow but no less driven to wring the most out of both of us. My body rises to meet his in hot demand and his body answers. Together we rise towards our climax and in harmony we go over together.

We fit. Our needs fit together and our bodies needs fit each other. He laves my neck and sucks on it as I come apart in his arms, as his body shakes in its own release.

He whispers in my ear, "I think I'm going to have to keep you."

I whisper back, "Yes, please, Sir."

Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers