After Work Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught after work, sort of, but liking it.
2.3k words
4.5
21.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
232 Followers

It had been a couple of months since I'd had any contact with Tonya. With the season, lots of people travelling and on vacation, with daylight savings time leaving it light outside well into the evening, etc, our paths just didn't cross. I still got in my fair share of masturbation, and perhaps a bit of someone else's share too, and I often wondered if Tonya was still rubbing one off now and then. Her husband was out of town more and more often, I'd heard, and her two kids were practically grown now.

Towards the end of the summer when everyone is looking forward to the crisper, cooler days of autumn I actually had taken in a fair amount of work and was putting in a few extra hours just to make sure my clients were well served. It was one of those evenings that I was still there working on a file and it was getting fairly late. The sun had set a good while before and darkness was settling in outside. My stomach had long since given up in its reminder to me that I'd missed the usual meal hour but the shank of the day was paring with the growing horns that afflict me all too often and my mind was increasingly wandering towards shutting down the work and pulling up my webcam site of choice.

I had just opened the internet browser when I heard a gentle knock at my door, which was open. I startled me slightly as I really didn't expect anyone there and was too focused on my work and play that I hadn't heard anyone walk up. Indeed, the outer door had been locked for hours and the rest of the office lights extinguished as well.

My head jerked up only to see a smiling Tonya standing just inside my door.

"Hi, stranger. Working hard tonight, or working on a hard-on tonight?"

"Hey, yeah I was just about to wrap up on a file I've been working on. How've you been?" We chatted the usual pleasantries about what we'd been up to, where we'd been, etc, etc, etc, and after a few minutes there was a pause in the conversation.

"You remember that night you walked in on me and we got even?" How in the world was I ever going to forge that?

"Yep, sure do. That's one memory that will be with me for a long, long time. Why, what's on your mind?" At that point I was hoping like crazy that she'd do one of those fantasy things like say she wanted to repeat the event, only naked, or something even more intimate and involved. I really knew there was no way in hell that would ever happen cause stuff like that only happens in the stuff you read in erotic stories, all fiction stuff. Again, a long pause, and I could practically see the wheels and thoughts turning in her head.

"It's been a long dry spell for me, if you know what I mean, and for some reason I feel like you and I have this connection of sorts. Or at least some mutual trust. You know what I mean?" For some reason I did know.

"I agree, I've felt that way too." I left it there, wanting to see where she was going with, but Mr. Dick had already read between the lines, at least had read what he wanted to see between those lines, and was stirring around already.

Tonya stood there for several more moments with the anxiousness evident on her face, the struggle within so strong I really felt like saying something to diffuse the tension. Just as I was about to speak, she spoke up.

"It would be okay with me if you and I helped each other once in a while." She seemed almost relieved for the words to leave her mouth but still looked at me in anticipation of my reaction.

"Tonya, I think that is an awesome idea." A slight grin replaced the anticipation and we talked a few minutes about there being no strings but the absolute need for discretion and respect, and she went on to say that penetration wasn't a given but that any and all oral was very welcome.

It was like a dream. The very situation that I'd fantasized about was happening, or at least the suggestion for it to happen was happening. It was surreal. Then it got awkward.

"I feel weird just standing here and taking my clothes off. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." Oh no, hell no, I couldn't let this slip away even quicker than it had arrived.

"Tell you what. I'll pull up one of those webcam sites, or whatever trips your trigger these days, and we'll watch a bit together and see what happens. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but at least we can ease into something we both need." She bought it, slid a chair around to my side of the desk and I pulled up the webcam site.

The first few minutes of watching were filled more with giggles and comments about the couple on the screen than anything else. For sure the jokes and quips about the other couple broke the tension and I could tell that Tonya was relaxing, especially when her eyes began to follow the screen action a bit more intently. I took the cue to begin to slowly heat things up by first gently laying my hand on her thigh. Her eyes instantly shot down to my hand, but she said nothing and her eyes almost immediately went back to the screen.

The chatter had died and the action on screen heated up, and my stroking Tonya's leg seemed to connect us a bit more. Her hands hadn't moved from the arms of the chair and I sensed that she was nervous to make any sort of move, so I took another step by unzipping my jeans, pushing down my briefs and lifting out my semi-erect dick. I don't like my dick out and my balls still prisoner inside my pants so I also lifted my balls out as usual and let the whole package have some air. Tonya's attention had followed my every movement and I saw her lick her lips when I gave my growing erection a stroke with my off side hand. My hand closest to her went back to her leg, but this time I took the liberty to push her skirt up a bit with the back of my had and place my hand on her inner thigh teasingly close to her pussy. At that point Tonya's breathing changed.

She reached over and I moved the hand that was stroking my dick and allowed her to grasp my swollen dick in her warm, soft hand. She began to slowly move her hand up and down the length of my shaft, pausing each time to run a finger up and across the head of my dick and pressing her fingertip against the slit in the tip. I was so focused on her play on me that I'd momentarily forgotten about my hand over on her leg.

Her other hand had pushed up her top and was massaging one of her breasts. I moved my hand closer to the heat of her sex, spreading my fingers such that my little finger brushed against the folds of her pussy. I moved my hand closer, this time sliding two fingers down through the folds, having them coated with the nectar of her passion, then pulled my fingers up and across the hard orb of her clitoris. Tonya simultaneously moaned, gasped, withdrew her hand from my dick, and sat upright.

She stood up, reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down and allowed them to drop to the floor, then reached up under the back of her top and unclasped her bra. She did one of those woman moves where she took her bra off without ever taking her top off, and tossed the bra to the side. I took the hint and took the opportunity to unbuckle my jeans and push the jeans and my briefs down to below my knees. Tonya sat back down but had pulled her skirt up to waist level so that her whole ass and nether region was exposed. After sitting she shoved her top up so that her tits were on full display and then reached back over for my dick. Damn, she looked hot, and was obviously as horny as me.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and as she stroked my dick I reached over for her lap. Her legs parted a bit to make my access easier and I took full advantage. Her tits were so inviting that I just had to fondle them too but it was too awkward of a position for me to do that and for her to still be able to hold onto my dick. I settled for leaning over and kissing, nibbling and sucking on the tit closest to me.

The action on screen was getting hotter with the dude really pounding his mate now and Tonya was really getting into the moment. I slid out of my seat and down onto the floor on my knees. I pushed my chair out of the way, rolled her chair over in front of the screen and I nudged her knees apart.

Tonya opened her knees willingly and the sight of her pussy brought me to a stop. It was as wet as I've ever seen a pussy, swollen with passion and flushed with the heat, a large pussy with large wings that parted wide and easily. She was clean shaven save the narrow landing strip of amber fleece, and I felt drawn to it, powerless to resist. The only way I can describe it is that it was the most passionate pussy I'd ever seen.

I moved up between her legs, the smell of sex flaring my nostrils and infusing my body with desire. I moved as low as possible given the position in the chair, and pushed my tongue between the folds of her pussy, into the warmth and the thick, sweet nectar that was oozing within. My nose plowed up through the trough of her pussy, tongue following, until my lips reached her erect clitoris. At my first contact Tonya jumped a bit, the sensitivity already heightened, and I began slowly and tenderly to encircle the protrusion with my tongue, then to wrap my lips around it and tug gently. Flicking my tongue across her phallus while holding it between my lips with suction was maddening to her. I was able to slide a hand up under my chest and get a finger up into her warmth, searching for her special spot.

Her hands grabbed my head and clutched handfuls of hair in each as she guided and pulled my head against herself, my tongue and lips dancing with her clit while my finger had found the inside treasure and was working feverishly. The pitch of action was frantic, my face already fully coated with her juices when I was able to reach up with my free hand and found a nipple. When I pinched the hard nipple and pulled on it, it was more than Tonya could resist and her body exploded in a powerful release of energy. Her hips bucked hard against my face and there was an eruption of juices around my hand and over my chin. Her legs stiffened and clamped against my head, her hands holding my head steady as if to stop the agitation against the super sensitive triggers, her breathing stopping. She held in a stiff freeze of that position for several moments then collapsed, taking deep breaths and pushing my head away from her pussy.

I backed away from the chair just enough to sit upright, my face literally dripping from her release, the fluids running down my chest and saturating the chair, dripping down onto the floor. Her tits were flushed as was her entire upper chest, neck and face. It was absolutely the most extraordinary orgasm I'd ever been a part of, and I felt totally satisfied in being able to help her get there. Privileged even.

Tonya was catching her breath, sitting there at first as exposed as before and making no move to cover herself. As she recovered she began to pull her shirt down, close her legs a bit and then noticed the evidence of her eruption.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I never..." but I interrupted her.

"Hey, don't be sorry, be happy. That was awesome." We went back and forth about the moment, me assuring her it was good, that I wasn't offended, and that I felt great in being able to help her get there. She admitted that it was the first time she'd squirted like that with a man, and I told her I was honored.

By now it really was dark outside, the hour was getting on, and when Tonya noticed the time I knew she really needed to leave, to go home.

"Hey, how about we call it a night and just say you owe me, how's that?" Tonya smiled, agreed, and we stood to get dressed, but this time the modesty was gone. I even took the liberty to reach up for one last quick fondle of her breast before she confined them within her bra, with Tonya pausing and grinning as I did.

I went home right after Tonya left, got something to eat, then watched part of an old movie on TV. I could still smell her pussy juice on my finger, or perhaps it was infused in my nostrils, and not long into the movie I was naked on the couch and had cum hard with the images of the evening fresh in my mind.

FLrider
FLrider
232 Followers