Afterburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt nodded, but pondered what action she had found to build a chateau in an unknown location. Britt wasn't jealous. Envious and curious were the exact adjectives. Who could be powerful enough to take her from me?

"No one, Love," she answered his thought and it startled him. She touched the side of his face and spoke in almost a seductive whisper. "Nica, you are the only one for me. You saved me from so much. I could never leave you. I just need room to breathe."

He felt the truth of her words flow through him. They had been through so much oddity up until that moment. He felt guilty for his time with Bob, a betrayal to the goddess who loved him so.

She lightly kissed his lips. He kissed her deeper. She broke away from him with a playful gleam in her red-green eyes.

Slowly her back zipper came down as an upper body rounded neon blue tendril slid her dress off and she stepped out of it to expose a black half bra and a black lace thong. Another upper body neon blue tendril rid herself of those as both lower neon red body tendrils worked to strip Britt, who gave no fight. Bob stood confused at his purpose and with reluctance by how he felt about Chrysalis, yet he couldn't help feel the desire as Britt was slowly disrobed.

"Nica, let him have you," her red, shiny lips whispered inches from Britt's right ear. "Let him be with us. I know you want him to be with us." The tendrils had thrown the clothing layers asunder and then proceeded to tease his erogenous zones. She turned her attention to Bob. "Bob, take off your jacket and shirt as you walk toward him."

Bob did as he was told even though her command of the scene made him sick in the back of his mind. He wanted to touch Britt's beautifully trim and toned body. He wanted to put Britt's erect dick back in his mouth and suck him off like he had in the private subway car.

"On your knees, Bob, worship his cock. It's beautiful, perfectly proportioned. Lick the large sack underneath it. Kiss it with your tongue," she instructed as a lower body tendril massaged Britt's asshole with a lubricated end. It slowly entered to reach the prostate. The electric splendor rocked Britt's body.

Britt began to moan and gasp as Bob kissed his nutsack and tongued the underside of his dick. The current from the tendril heightened every touch, every nuance. It brought him so quickly to a rampage of hurtful need.

She turned back to a whisper for Britt. "Do you want to be down his throat?"

Britt turned to her with a lustful gaze, ragged breath, and whispered back. "Yes."

A neon tendril ran down Bob's back. It felt like a massage with mouths and pussies on his back. He was erect and staining his pants as the tendrils worked different parts of his neck, shoulders, and back while he licked, kissed, and stroked Britt's cock. He felt himself feel so light in pleasure and so heavy with a desire to bring Brett to a hard ninety, then have Brett enter him slowly.

She broke Bob's thoughts with further instruction. "Take him all the way down your throat. Slowly. Relax your muscles. Take him all the way back. I want the hair to tickle your nose."

Bob did as she said and with a last lick from base to tip, he opened his mouth and slowly took Britt in.

Her tendrils pulled away from the men who shouted, growled, and broke out into erotic sweat. The upper contacted to lower which made the blue and red become a mass of colors that filled in the loops of tendril. With a deep stretch, the colorful tendril loops fluttered as large, psychedelic wings. She licked her right index finger and contacted with the slick rectum her tendril had lubed earlier. She sank slowly in as Bob made halfway on the other side. Britt reveled in the penetration aspects and moaned loudly as she massaged his prostate and Bob made further progress.

Her wings expanded just as the Bob's nose touched the edge of Britt's flat stomach. Bob held his breath as the erection grew bigger by the tight depth of throat.

Again, her instruction came, "Slowly pull away from his cock. Feel exactly how hard you've made him. Kiss the tip with your tongue." He did so and felt the saliva strand from his mouth.

"Take your pants off and then face away from him on your knees." She ordered softly as she ran her hands over Britt's body and enhanced his edge. Britt could only spout short phrases in breaths as his dick pulsed and leaked pre-cum.

Bob was feverish with the heightened rush of an edge. He felt like he was disconnected from his body and in tune with the Universe. He felt a million expressions of desire. A million moans of begging to cum. He lowered his torso and raised his ass as he faced away from the whimpers of Britt.

Slowly the wings of vibrant incandescent colors connected and they were in a cocoon of brilliant light, heat, and rush of rising orgasm. Slowly Bob's tucked formed levitated until it was mere centimeters from the dick and wail of a frustrated Britt.

In the most excruciating move, Bob's form slowly impaled itself on Britt's massively engorged throb. Bob lost himself with a gargantuan growl of release the moment the tip rubbed his prostate and exploded against the wall of wing.

Britt cried out as he went deeper into Bob's body, so close to a release of his own, but constantly denied. It thrilled and hurt in the same breath. He thought he would come apart at any moment.

She ran a charged tongue up Britt's neck with a whispered. "To My Nica, Love Your Empress."

Lower Level Fantasy Playland, Afterburn, Past and Present

Queen looked at him and laughed as he swiped the next pill from her large pink tongue to his medium white one and dry swallowed as they stripped for each other on the balcony under the full moon night with streaks of pink lightning in the distance. Her lively brown eyes had green flecks in them and her large lips were always softly aggressive. She relaxed back on the deck chair and he licked between her legs as she settled into her high and wet at his technique...

"Ahhh, Jared, that is soooooo gooooood," Mindy cooed from the pillows in her room at Fantasy Playland. Her hands were in his rich, thick dark hair.

Jared looked up and realized he wasn't in Pensacola although he had Mindy put beach scenes on the walls and beach sounds over the speakers. "I'm glad, Mindy, but-please-shut up."

She nodded obediently and kept her relish to herself in the large pink bed of her room that smelled of coconut lotion and heat.

Jared rubbed her stomach and then he was back in his memory. Queen moaned as he entered her slowly. He gripped the arms of the chair and she touched his lightly muscled stomach. They were connected on many different levels. She felt like an extension of his perverted mind. Her pussy was stretched by toys, but cushioned his curved, sensitive cock in the best way. He rubbed the plug in her ass to enhance her sensation and her body buckled with glee. He moaned between quick, wheezy breaths as he had to fuck faster. It felt like water after the greatest thirst. It felt like a hot towel after a cold shower. His body was sensitive to hers and vice versa. Every touch was to the soul. Every kiss was a seal of forever.

"Fuck me in the ass," she told him through loud cries of orgasm. "Your dick feels like the answer to any problem I could ever have."

He pulled out and they both stood up. She leaned over the balcony railing as he removed her plug and slid in to lubricated ease. The sensation was tight and different, but amazing nonetheless. He gripped her large, soft hips and impaled with a sweet rhythm that made her giggle and moan. Her skin felt so good against his skin like their bodies' were composed of tongues and fingers in some form of synchronized manipulation. The sight of her with her arms stretched out and the only anchor to the balcony was his cock inside and the ground so many floors below made him think of a flight simulation.

"Let me suck you," she said after several minutes of almost sailing off the railing.

"Suck me," he agreed as he pulled out and relaxed back on the large blue couch near the door. Not many women he knew would ATM like her . . . . .

"I can't take it past the curve," Mindy broke in under the pink soft light of her room. The beach images and sounds played around them. "Sorry-I just had a lot of dental work done." She looked at Jared innocently as she stroked his cock after she'd removed the condom. "I'll give you a hand-"

It was the expensive hotel room after Bed's funeral. Queen was hysterical. Her family was making her break things off with him. The scandal was too much and a marriage between them would already be stained with murder.

"My career is on Luna. I'm leaving for good tomorrow. Come with me," he told her as she cried loudly in his arms. Their skin ached to touch each other through their clothes. He gripped her body knowing it would be the last time.

She pulled away with mascara down her face and on his white dress shirt. She looked at him for a moment that aged forever as she calmed herself.

He remembered what she had said, but he didn't want to hear it again.

He remembered how she had allowed a great thing to die.

He decided to change it. The one regret he had was not standing his ground and forcing her to come with him-family damned. He told her how he felt and how he could provide her with an even more opulent life than she had then, plus all the sex and love a man could give a woman.

"Ok, I'll go with you," she suddenly smiled and threw her arms around him with a quick kiss. "I can't wait for you to fuck my ass on the Moon!"

He kissed her and dropped his pants to reveal his erection through tight, brown boxer-briefs. He ripped her black pencil skirt in half and entered her within seconds. She took his curve with precision and milked him as she tongued his lips, told him how much she loved him, needed him . . . .

Jared came with an explosion that surprised Mindy, who gasped at the geyser.

Jared, breath jagged, looked at the cum covered perky tits and smiled. "Great job, Mindy."

Rojas Penthouse, Afterburn, Rojas Standard Time 04:30

Bob dressed in the dark with perfect silence as he slowly made his way out of Britt's grandiose bedroom. It smelled of gun oil, sex, ozone, and Britt's cologne. Bob really didn't want to leave, but he knew that a Check In with Kay was due. He couldn't afford to be suspicious. Nothing with Britt was solid, yet.

He couldn't see his lover's sleeping form, but he imagined a beautiful youthful face with a satisfied smile. He sighed, and then made his way down the hall to his left, around a corner past the bathroom, and then a right to the door that slid open when he stepped in front of it.

He swallowed a surprised gasp when Chrysalis suddenly stood before him.

She put a long, dark finger to her lips to indicate quiet. Her red-green eyes glowed as she walked away and he followed. The rest of the penthouse carried dim light and she took them around to the large observation deck/living area.

She stopped at a large wrapped present on the counter against the entrance wall. In a hushed tone, she said," I want to give you this as a gesture of appreciation."

Bob kept his face blank, but felt surprise seize his guts. He lifted the lid and an awed look that glowed from the box's contents burst forth. "Wait, what? Is this? Are these?"

She lightly laughed. "Yes, jewels for the Rego. They aren't a myth, they are real."

He looked at her completely flabbergasted. He tried to think of the best question to ask.

She extended her palms out. "This is our secret. I want you and Nica to control the trade. This will be a different strand of Rego. I call it Rego Olympias. Crush these jewels and you have heightened everything."

He gasped in the uncertainty of what to say. The jewels were the ticket to make all of his dreams come true, he could feel it. Then a pain seared his stomach and he grew serious. "What do you ask in return?'

She laughed into a curved palm over her mouth. She calmed and gave a serious answer. "Take care of Nica while I'm gone, silly. Be there for him when I cannot. Join your life with his. This is for your loyalty and your love for Nica."

"Thank you, Chrysalis, I really am beyond words." Bob felt so sick to his stomach. He had almost everything he wanted, at that moment had the means to change it, but he realized his new benefactor was the woman who made his soul cringe.

A New Life beckoned and Freedom still eluded him.