Aftermath

Story Info
Missy's Story finish.
30.8k words
4.8
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
229 Followers

This is the third and final segment of Missy's Story and it is not a standalone story. It starts in Over the Top, followed by, Under Life, to finish in this, Aftermath. Aftermath is mostly narrative, told in three person point of view. Over the Top had no 'on screen sex'. Under Life had quite a long sex scene at the end. The middle portion of Aftermath contains quite a bit of 'on screen sex'. Not so with the beginning and the ending portions.

Over the Top covers Missy's remembrance of her and Janey's life growing up. Under Life occurs over a three day period. Aftermath covers over a thirteen year span, with the most of it in the epilogue. This is still a story of a three person romance. Aftermath is part of their life too, and as in real life it's not all sex (don't we wish) it's about life. Just a nontraditional one.

Please vote and comment, good or bad. They both mean something to the writer.

*****

Melisa

*******

I was surprised to find that even before we had breakfast and finished dressing. Janey had appointments made for getting our tattoos done. I'd forgotten about her friend Kim. I knew Kim wasn't a close friend, just someone she's done art classes with before. But I remembered her talking about Kim and even talking about tattoos that Kim had done. Janey had been impressed, and with drawing it takes a bit to impress Janey. So I knew Kim had to be good. Janey was talking to Mark about all we had to do was to decided we were going to do it.

I said that I was doing it and if they didn't want to. Give me the address and some car keys, I was going. I agreed with Mark that the marks were fading and they could never be done again and mean the same thing. That lit a fire under them, but not the one I thought it would. I was told in no uncertain terms that I would not be driving anywhere! It was too soon after being in the hospital, and I wasn't driving. Well, told that I couldn't drive started raising the hair on the back of my neck.

But after last night I still felt like the cat that licked up all the cream. I just couldn't raise up a good mad. 'I' was still grooming my paws. In fact I hadn't wanted to get out of bed. My lovers are both very goal oriented. I could have rolled around in bed all day, and been perfectly happy. Janey must have wanted to get a hold of Kim. I don't know what got Mark up. But I know he feels guilty about work. My two lovers, I'm still having a hard time believing that. Not Mark, but Janey, I fought against being a lesbian for so long. There's times it still hits me. But I truly don't think we're lesbians, we just love each other. And have for a long time.

Mark

*******

So after we had all woken up and got moving. Janey told us she'd already had our appointments made, for our tattoos. All we had to do was make sure that this was what we wanted. Missy was adamant, she was getting hers done. I knew that the marks had faded a lot, and if we took too many showers the pen marks would be gone too. So it was kind of a now or never thing. If they were to mean what they were, it wasn't something that could be redone at a more convenient time. It was now or never.

Janey got out pen and paper and drew out some ideas, for our rings.

Of course! Janey just happen to know of a tattoo artist who would be perfect. Of course this perfect tattoo artist just happens to be a woman. Not only did this perfect tattoo artist happen to be a woman, but the shop she worked at, happened to be owned by a woman. Not only did this perfect tattoo artist work in a shop owned by a woman, all the tattoo artists who worked in this shop were women. Not only was this perfect tattoo artist, in this perfect tattoo artist shop, with all the other perfect tattoo artists who worked there, women. They were all designing perfect tattoos for all their perfect customers, who...you guessed it, were women.

Of course, I didn't find all this out until I was standing in the room, by the tiny little 'exam' chair. At first I was so concerned about the neighborhood and parking my car, and vandalism, that had all my attention. Being in the rough neighborhood, my second concern was the cleanliness of the shop. No worries though, it was spic and span to where it shined. Only when I was standing by that tiny strange looking chair, seeing all those women, did alarm bells start going off in my head. Plus Janey is whispering in my ear as fast as she can.

Janey swore up and down that she had no idea that this was a lesbian shop. She swore up and down that she didn't know if her 'friend' was a lesbian or not. She only knew Kim from some art classes they had taken together. Janey said that she'd always loved Kim's line drawings. She'd always thought that if she got a tattoo it would be from Kim. She'd told Kim that, and even made a promise that if she ever got tattooed she would have Kim do it. So the minute Missy started talking about our getting the tattoos. It had to be Kim.

Janey

******

I knew we were in trouble as soon as we started into the area where Kim's shop was. We were in Mark's very nice Jaguar, definitely not the type of car seen in this neighborhood. As soon as we got to the tattoo shop. I was trying to sink out of sight into the seat, The Sapphic Heart, with its Cupid's arrow through a very pink heart, and all I could see in the windows were women. I just about said something to Mark, but I looked at Missy. She had her hands over her mouth, trying very hard not to giggle. I could read it in her face, shsss, she seem to say. So I never said anything, and waited for the fireworks.

At first Mark seemed so worried about his car. As soon as he stepped into the shop, I thought 'any second now'. He seemed to be looking at the floors and counters. It wasn't until he met Kim in her booth that it hit him. That big Italian stud turned three shades of pale and looked ready to take flight. Missy was turning blue and choking trying hard to swallow her giggles. Kim had twigged on it right away, so she was just demurely watching Mark. In fact I think the whole shop stopped. Waiting for the explosion!

Mark's between 6foot 9 and 6foot 10, Kim is very close to Missy's size. Out of the ten or so women in the shop, I'm the tallest. Mark looked like Gulliver in a lingerie shop. He looked so little boy helpless; I couldn't leave him spinning in the breeze.

So I started whispering in his ear, apologizing that I didn't know what type of shop it was, I didn't know if my friend Kim was lesbian or not. But that I'd promised to have Kim do any tattoos I would have. But we didn't have to stay if he couldn't handle it. I said the last bit, about if he couldn't handle it; because I knew then he'd have too. It was starting to look as if we could have a lot of fun with Mark in this shop.

How could you not have fun? Mark, tall dark and handsome the epitome of being male, having to drop his pants in a lesbian tattoo shop! With Missy and I here as his lovers he couldn't run just because they were lesbians. With my challenge, 'if he couldn't handle it'. He was trapped! He knew it too, and it looked like someone poked him with a pin, and he deflated.

"Well I get to go last."

Melisa

*******

I was almost in a fit this was so funny. It could never have been planned out this way. I mean how perfect, my big tall Italian stud having to drop his trousers in a shop full of women, lesbian women. What Janey whispered to him seemed to stop his need for flight, and he settled into resignation.

"Well I get to go last."

Well in his place I'd want to go first, I'm kind of a rip the band-aid off fast girl. If you got to do it, get it over with. But I wanted to go first anyway, it started as my idea. So we had to sit down with Kim to explain what we wanted. I thought she got a little misty eyed when we explained everything to her. The marks, the rings, and what they meant to us. Kim asked how we had gotten together.

So I guess it was up to me to tell the story. So I did, I told her about me and Janey, how we'd met in the fourth grade, and were inseparable ever since. How that due to a traumatic event at a very young age, I'd a fear of being lesbian drove into my brain. I was not going to be a lesbian, so I denied Janey's love for many years. But we were still inseparable, until I fell in love with Mark. How in desperation Janey convinced me of our love, so now I had two loves. And they're coming to love each other.

Looking at Kim was a little spooky, her eyes jumped out at you first. I knew what it was called, Hetero Chroma Iridium. One of her eyes was a pale light blue; the other was a bright green. That combination and the rest of her was what was spooky to me. If you took some of Janey and some of me, put that together. You would get Kim; she's just as small as I am. Her hair is just like Janey's, long that same golden waterfall. Skin just as light and clear as mine. Her proportions are Janey's, that little bit smaller on top. Even her features would look like ours mixed.

I guess it settled a little of my heart, my fear of being lesbian. I could appreciate Kim ascetically, she was beautiful. With her combination of Janey's and my looks she would fit in our Group like a glove. It almost felt like a kind of fate.

Even as beautiful as she looked, with some of the best parts of us, there was no attraction. It was even more, every time she touched Mark the worst case of green eyed monster came out, I've ever had. I'm not a jealous person, not usually. But I was going to have to watch it when she did Mark's tattoo. Plus it was more too, Janey, I felt the same if she got too near to Janey too. I'd try hard to tame that green eyed monster, because I didn't like feeling like that.

Janey

*******

As we talked with Kim in designing the tattoos, Mark had one of those male 'whatever you women want' attitudes. And I guess I couldn't blame him, it was turning out to be an unpleasant experience for him. I really wish that we could change that.

Plus I was picking up some strange vibes from Missy. She was watching Kim a lot, with an intense look on her face. It took me a while to recognize it, because I'd never seen it before on Missy's face, jealousy. She didn't like Kim getting close to Mark. And as I watched her, she didn't like Kim around me too. I loved that, Missy loved us!

Then I had an idea, an idea for more fun. I knew Kim liked to stir up shit too, because we'd teased some of the guys in the art classes. So once I leaned into her as we talked about something in the drawing.

"Play along with me."

Then I when back to talking about color of the tattoos. Kim was telling us about this very special color. She'd found it at a national convention. It came from South America, from some of the tribes in the rain forest. I leaned into her ear and softly whispered.

"Play up to Mark."

I looked over to Missy, and Kim grinned, she'd seen the tension too. I took part of the drawing over to Mark and softly whispered into his ear.

"Play along with Kim."

Then I pushed the drawing over to Missy with a big grin at Mark, as Kim stroked his arm. He could see the tension settle into Missy's eyes, and he smiled.

Melisa

*******

Kim was telling us about some special color that came from South American rain forests. About how a tattoo artist, who was an extra on the set of a movie, Medicine Man. That was shot in the rain forests with the tribes who lived there. The tribes had tattoos that stayed a brilliant color; most tattoos lose a lot of the color brilliance as they age.

This one didn't, the only thing bad about it was it only came in one color, almost a baby blue. She had some, and knew of two other shops that had more. If she could get the rest, it would be enough to do all of ours. Mark said we could do his in black if we couldn't get enough of that color, if that was what we wanted, that blue color.

My only concern was the fact it came from the rain forest, and we'd all heard of the exploitation of endangered species. Kim assured us that this was a common flower, not at all endangered, plus it was controlled in the amount that could be imported, as most things grown in the rain forests were. I liked the color; my vote was that we should get enough to do all three of us.

I was really having a hard time talking to her. She was touching Mark's shoulder, stroking his arm and he was smiling at her. When Janey and her were talking and working on the drawing, she would lay her hand on top of Janey's or pet her hair, touch her arm. And Janey was eating it up.

I had to stare down at the table, they weren't doing anything wrong, but I wanted to bitch slap her, scratch her eyes out. Pluck her bald, I had to control myself. I imagined I could feel steam coming out my ears, and then I realized that it was too quiet. I looked up at them, to see all three looking at me. Then Janey stuck her tongue out at me, then Kim did, Mark looked at them both and stuck his out at me too. They'd been playing with me. Janey leaned to me and kissed me. Mark came around picked me up into his lap and kissed me too. Kim leaned in like she was going to kiss me too. We all broke up laughing when Janey stuck her finger in Kim's face, shaking it no, no.

Janey

*******

It worked, It worked, I had fun teasing Missy. Kim had fun; most of all Mark's laughing and involved. He said his tattoo could be in black, but neither Missy nor I wanted that, the whole idea was to all be the same, the three all joined. So Kim went to call the other two shops and see if she could get the ink. Then she sent the shop gopher after it.

But we still had prep work to do. Kim needed to take tracings of our marks, to be accurate and to get a size for the basic design. We chose ring design and text font. Then Mark got nervous again, when we had to get the bite size, Kim wanted to look at the area to be inked. Sometimes Missy still amazes me, 'me first' then she drops her pants, pulls her panties down, and jumps into the chair.

First thing Kim said was that the pen ink we mark with had to come off; she didn't want to risk an infection. So she took the tracing, put locater marks on, and then scrubbed the area with a disinfectant soap. Both Missy and I are bare so nothing else had to be done. But Mark wasn't so lucky; first he wanted to use the tracings of Missy's and my marks as a pattern.

That didn't fly with either of us. They had to be 'the' marks, the ones we put there on him. He finally agreed, but he still didn't want to drop his pants. But he knew he had to, and Mark's no dummy. We'd all dressed with loose and easily removed clothes. So he was sneaky, he'd wore sweat pants, and pulled them down just as far as he absolutely had to, then tightened the draw string tight, 'so things wouldn't peek out'. The next problem was the chair, first he didn't think it would hold his weight. Kim pointed out that the frame was steel and had held bigger people. Missy laughed and said 'bigger than Mark', Kim made motions around her waist 'bigger'. Looked up to Mark's face, 'not bigger,' then looked down to his groin area, 'definitely not bigger'. I swear Mark turned three shades of red, and we heard a giggle from the edge of the curtain. Mark hurriedly sat in the chair. Kim kept giggling as she tried to get her tracing done. She finally went into the back, came back with foam and a razor. I thought Mark was going to climb the back of that chair. Kim just slapped some foam on and went to work, much to Mark's embarrassment.

Mark

*******

None of this is going as easy as I thought it would, in fact it's not going good at all! First it turns out to be a lesbian tattoo shop, of course a woman artist, whose just the cutest little bit. She's no bigger than Missy with Janey's hair. The chair looks strange with all these strange attachments. It's small and pink and doesn't look as if it will hold me up. There's just a light curtain around the chair, for privacy, but I guess they wouldn't need much, being all women.

Designing the tattoos wasn't a problem, in fact we had fun teasing Missy for a bit. Janey spotted that she was getting jealous of the attention Kim was paying to Janey and I. So she got Kim to play it up, and Janey and I made like we were enjoying it. It was funny, but I was amazed at how much it affected Missy; I thought she was mad enough to spit nails and start pulling hair out, of Kim. She laughed when we all stuck our tongues out at her, and everything settled out.

Of course either Missy or Janey had a problem getting the tracings done. In fact Missy jumped into that chair first, ready to go. I tried to wiggle out of it as much as I could, but they didn't let me get away with anything. First I wanted to use their tracings, that didn't fly at all.

Then I balked at the chair, it was too small, too frail. Kim pointed out that it was made of steel and that it had held bigger people, bigger around people. She looked up at my head and said 'not bigger'. Then she looked right at my crotch 'definitely not bigger,' and someone by the curtain started giggling. I bailed for the chair as fast as I could, looking for a towel to cover myself with. It turned out I was sitting on the nearest one.

She had trouble getting the tracing because of my pubic hair. She came out of the backroom with foam and a razor. Slapped foam on me and started shaving me. It wasn't hard to keep from 'getting hard', not with a razor down there.

Melisa

*******

Kim was having trouble getting Mark's tracings. When she came back out of the backroom with foam and a razor. I thought Mark was going to climb out of that chair backwards, to get away from that little girl with a razor. She didn't give him time to do anything; she just slapped on some foam and started shaving. Mark looked like he was going to be tortured. But it was only about 15-20 seconds and she was done. Mark made a noise like someone punctured a wind bag. This was just getting started and we were going to have so much fun. Mark's hands fought with Kim's to wipe the foam off.

Kim told us to go to lunch because she had to do the final drawings and it would take awhile. Janey and I looked at each other shaking our heads.

"No Kim, if we let Mark out of here right now, he'll never come back. Go see what everyone wants and we'll order sandwich's in, for everyone."

"You sure Missy, there must be 12-15 people here in the shop?"

"It'll be easier than getting Mark back in here!"

Mark

*******

OK...I'll admit it. I'd bail out of here in a heartbeat and never darken this door again.

What if my college basketball coach or the Old Man saw me in the Sapphic Heart, with my pants at half mast, getting a tattoo? GOD... Or even worst my DAD, or ANY of the Group. I'd never hear the end of it!

I know Missy's my forever love, and yes I've been admitting it to myself today. I love Janey too, in my heart I know we've been talking about this triad relationship. Up until now I've had my doubts that Janey and I would ever come to a true love, as husband and wife. But I've been saying it to myself all day, today. I love Janey for herself, not just as part of Missy. I can't believe it's happened this fast. We've been around each other every minute for three days. Three very intense concentrated days, but it's just been three days!

For them, as much as I'd fight it, I'd be back to finish this, our rings. I've been thinking about this, about marriage. I can't see any way it could work out. There are laws in this country about bigamy, and I can't see us traveling to another country to get married. Just transporting everyone that would have to be there is a logistic nightmare. To say nothing of the cost, some people couldn't come. My folks for instance, they couldn't leave their restaurant for that long.

JayDiver
JayDiver
229 Followers
123456...9