Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers

So I see us as doing these as wedding rings and saying vows to each other, making legal wills, maybe holding a huge party as a celebration, or reception.

So yes for them I'd be back!

Janey

*******

Missy's idea of getting sandwiches was genius. One look at Mark, and you could see he was ready to run. But he won't like hanging around here while Kim draws either. A least he'll be here, not running down the block and around the corner.

Seeing Kim shave him was more than hilarious. He looked like he was in terror, like he thought Kim might slice his dick off. He should have to shave a woman's tender lady bits clean. If you're not used to doing that it can get scary. A lot more loose skin and hidden places.

Maybe we should try and get Mark to go first? Maybe not, I want to have some fun with him. If we get him to go first, he can think of ways to get back at us. And I know what I want to do to have fun with him. Hey their back with lunch.

Melisa

*******

$300 dollars for lunch! Oh my god! That sure raises the price of tattoos. Oh...well at least when they're done its forever. And those two are definitely worth it. Plus we can't just let Mark pay for it all too, he always wants to. I know he makes a lot more money than Janey and me, but we should pay too. I know it's going to be a fight to keep him from paying for it all. The estimate of $850 dollars for all six tattoos, plus lunch, puts everything at over a thousand dollars.

Well we are taking up Kim's whole day. Making up six individual pieces of art work, and I've heard that they can make over a hundred dollars an hour. Maybe more, I wonder if Kim is giving Janey a deal?

Janey

*******

Oh...damn him. Missy came over and talked to me about not letting Mark pay for everything. When we went to the counter, thinking to prepay, he had already paid for both the tattoos and lunch. He gave a thousand dollars to Kim for the tattoos, and four hundred dollars to the girl who picked up lunch, a hundred dollar tip! But damn him we wanted to pay for part.

Then he brought tears to Missy's eyes, when he said that the man always paid for the wedding and engagement rings. Well maybe a tear or two to my eyes too. Then he went more and said that we should make up vows to each other. Then set up legal wills, and hold a big reception.

He said he'd been thinking about it, that there are laws against bigamy in most of the nation. Plus maybe some of our parents, friends, or business contacts might have problems with the three way marriage. That the rings and vows would just be to ourselves. We could even say the vows in a church if we wanted to, with some witness. With legal wills or contracts, it would be as binding as a marriage.

He said we needed to think about it, the vows were to ourselves. But the legal stuff we needed to think about and also to talk about.

I'm amazed down into my soul, I know we've all talked about this as a 'life time choice'. For god's sake, Missy's been mine for all my life. And I know it wasn't just sex last night, I know my heart, felt the fit of Mark. It wasn't just sex, but three days! We're talking about wedding rings and vows, and I'm not running. I'm totally amazed that I'm not running. I'll never leave Missy now that we've been together. But to put this triad relationship together, forever, in just three days, is insanity. My mind is telling me this, my heart is telling me. This is right.

Missy was ready to do it all, she was sure.

Mark

*******

Now I get to laugh, I could see them with their heads together. Knew they were talking about money and paying for part of this. But I beat them, it's already done. I watch them go up to the counter, and see on their faces. They know they've been beaten to the punch. I know love is always the foundation of any kind of marriage. But I've always said that my marriage was not going to be a 'yes dear' kind of relationship.

I believe that there are certain things that a man in a relationship must do, must provide. It's not a matter of a man being better than a woman; it's a matter of respect. Women whether they admit it to themselves or not, don't respect a man. If he doesn't do certain things, and I know that it's not the same things for each relationship. But they must each earn the respect of the other.

When I told them of my belief that a man should 'provide' the wedding rings. It set them back on their heels a bit. The idea that these would be our wedding rings. I know we talked about them being 'our rings to each other', but not necessarily wedding rings. Then when I talked about vows and legal papers

It brought tears up in Missy's eyes, and I think it really started to sink into Janey. The level of commitment we were doing and it was doing, not just talking about it. I could see the shock of it settle into her face. I was very happy to see, even though the weight of it settled into her, she's still committed to going forward. In watching her face and eyes, I think she might be starting to love me too, at least starting too.

Plus I told them that getting two wedding rings for a thousand bucks, I'm getting off cheap. Missy said that she wanted a regular set of rings too. I laughed, but I'll get them a set each too.

It looks like Kim is ready to go.

Melisa

*******

Well it looks like I'm up, Kim's ready to go. I don't have any doubts, I'm ready, and I want this. All of it and Mark's certainly given me plenty to think about while I'm sitting here. And strangely I'm not bashful about sitting here without my pants and panties on. I've always been a little modest, I'm no prude, but I'm no nudist either. But sitting here doesn't bother me. I think it's because I want this, I want the marks from my lovers made permanent. The fact that these are our wedding rings to each other too, only makes me want it more.

I agree with Mark about the other too. I don't think we could get a 'church' wedding, a justice of the peace, or even a Vegas wedding. In a way it might mean, even more if it's just us, the three of us vowing to each other. If we say our vows in a church, we would be saying them 'before god'. We don't need the priest, or pastor, congregation. All we need, all that matters is each other.

If we do wills, powers of attorney, maybe some type of a contract. It would have the same meaning in the future, for children and such, as a 'real' marriage. Yes I want this, all of this; Janey, Mark, tattoos, rings, marriage, and the future, with my forever loves.

I want the rings for my finger too. I want to show them to guys who hustle me in a bar, 'I'm taken, see I'm married'. I want my relatives to know and see I'm married; I want people at work to see. I want to shout it from the tallest building, I'M MARRIED to Janey and Mark.

OW, that tattoo gun doesn't really hurt, it's not comfortable, but it doesn't hurt. The color on my skin looks fantastic, such a brilliant blue, it's not an exact match to my eyes. But closer than most colors, that almost baby blue. Janey doesn't think it's as white as my eyes, but close.

Janey

*******

I can see that Missy and I are going to have to make a choice. A choice of our swim wear, it's going to have to be either larger covering bikini bottoms, or string thong type. Are we going to cover them up or hang them out? Probably both, but we can't go with a middle of the road style anymore. Mark won't have that problem.

Missy's right, the color is fantastic, her eyes are really like a husky dogs. This color of blue is so close it's scary; it just doesn't have the color variegation that her eyes do. Her eyes are so unique, its part of what makes her so special. With the outer darker ring, the mix of blue and white fading to white close to the pupil. No one else in the world could have eyes like Missy's. She's even had people think she's blind. I love her eyes, and I know Mark does too. But Kim's eyes are pretty fucking amazing too, one blue, one green. People have always said my eyes are amazing and I know they say the same about Mark's. Right now in this booth, we're the ordinary.

Missy says getting the tattoo doesn't really hurt, just sort of. But I'm scared of needles.

Mark

*******

I thought Janey wouldn't have a problem with undressing to get the tattoos. I thought Missy might, but she didn't. Drops her pants and underwear jumps up in the chair, no problem. I guess this being the 'Sapphic Heart' is for the girls, like the locker room at the Y is for the Group, no big deal. Not for me, this is going to suck.

They're right the color is amazing, and it's close to Missy's eyes too. I guess I'll go with the blue too, but it sure is bright, I hope it stays like that.

Oh...ha. That's sweet, Janey's afraid of the gun, not that it hurts. She's scared of the needle. What did Missy call her that time, an armor plated slut, well the armor is looking a little weak right now. She was right about Kim though, her art work is good. I'm glad; I'm going to be wearing it for the rest of my life.

Melisa

*******

Oh...Janey, my Janey. Is scared of needles, I'd forgot that. She hated to go to the doctors or the dentist. Her Dad had to drag her, and she couldn't watch the nurse. When we were really little, she cried so hard, crocodile tears. She couldn't even watch me get a shot. This is a trip, she's almost sweating and she's so tense, white knuckles.

It's so funny, and Mark's really hooting it up. He better not laugh too much, I know she was already going to mess with him. Now I'll bet she will be pure evil. Janey's an exhibitionist, a tease, a prankster, and she just loves messing with people. She's certainly messed with me enough throughout our lives, roped me into enough trouble. I know she'll get me involved in this too.

Mark

*******

OH...God this is going to suck. It's my turn. Missy did everything so easy, dropped her pants. In the chair, barely an ouch, talking to us all the time. Just like she didn't have a care in the world. Kim said she was perfect, didn't even wiggle once. Cleaning the area with the solution, bandaging it up, she didn't even twitch.

Janey was a hoot; she was in such a panic. I teased the shit out of her. But she really didn't do too badly. I've seen some big guys pass out because they're afraid of needles, and that's funny. But now it's my turn.

I turned my back on Kim, push my unit straight down my legs, dropped my sweats to the base of my dick and sucked the draw string up tight. Then sat on the towel covering the chair, they were giggling at me already, all three of them. I better relax, I know they're going to mess with me, and if I let it bother me it will just get worse. This is going to suck!

At the start it wasn't too bad, I mean they laughed, and teased me. Big boy scared of all the little girls seeing him naked, things like that. Missy got behind me, tickling my ears, kissing my neck. Then she tried to pinch my nipples, and I couldn't get away and not move in the chair.

Then Janey started slowly dancing behind Kim, she was playing with her nipples, rubbing them with her fingers. She'd stick her hands under her shirt and lift her breasts, wiggling them at me. Lift them in her hands and rub her nips with her thumbs.

I didn't think that they'd do this type of teasing! And pulling that draw string up tight was not a good idea. The least little bit and I'd start making a tent in my sweats. I tried hard; baseball scores, fat ladies in bikinis, account books. Janey came and bent right over Kim's head, unbuttoned her blouse. Started squeezing her breasts together, lifting her cleavage to me. I tried hard, to keep it from...

Missy's kissing my ears playing in my hair, rubbing my chest. I heard all the giggles coming from the shop girls and I knew they're peeking around the curtain. I don't know if they're watching me or Janey, maybe both. I would close my eyes and get it to go down; I thought I had it under control. Then I felt it, just barely, Kim was lightly moving her forearm back and forth on me, on my dick. And I started tenting up and they laughed.

Missy was so jealous before, I can't understand why she's not now. But she's laughing and smiling now. I go back to fat ladies in bikinis, really fat ladies. It's starting to work, and then Janey unzips her pants and slowly slides her hand down the front. From the shop;

"He doesn't have a chance, the bets up to ten bucks now, any takers?"

I wouldn't take that bet!

Melisa

*******

That was so much fun screwing with Mark. But now it's no fun, we have to wait four to six hours before we can shower. Then it can't be very warm water, if it's too hot it can leech some of the color out. Several things we have to watch and several we can't do. Mostly it's a bit sore; I don't think any of us are going to be up for some serious sex. That's a shame because we're all kind of horny. This is all so new, and strong, the three of us together.

It's after ten tonight before we can shower, but it's special when we do. The slick of our bodies sliding together is Sooo...sensual. I love sliding around, against and between their bodies. Putting Janey in the center, using my body to press her up tight to Mark. Feeling his hands on my body, in my hair, suck on his fingers.

Press against his front and pull two handfuls of his tight ass to me, his hard cock on my belly. Feeling Janey's hips against my hands on his ass. Her breasts tight on his back, one hand in my hair, the other stroking his chest. The tattoos look so hot with water running down them, even if it's cool water.

Kissing soft lips, kissing full strong lips, sucking tiny, tiny hard nipples. Sucking soft breasts with hard nips. Feeling soft lips pulling on my tight hot nipples, large heavy hands cupping swollen breasts, with heavy hard cock against my butt and back.

Moving around each other, Janey and Mark deeply kissing, I slide my hand on Mark's shaft; slip my fingers into my Janey. Rewarded with groans from both, I want to push them tighter together. But I know I can't, I don't want to hurt them where their tats are, so I just play with my fingers. Not to get them to cum, just feel my love.

I get to play with Janey's hair for a bit, just to get it dry. When we get into bed, Janey bumps into Mark's tats. He jumps back and hit's mine, next thing; we're all rolling around each other. Laughing, playing like little children. It feels good, light on our hearts, just to get stupid silly.

It doesn't last long, of course. Grabbing boobs, pulling on dick, rolling around in a pile of puppies. Some ouches too, but not getting in the way of our fun. Finally Mark pins Janey down, and I get to her tattoo. I really get to looking at it real close, and it's so beautiful. The drawing is so good, fine strong lines, vines and little flowers and buds. The rings with our names on the inner face of the band. I'm so glad Kim suggested this color, it makes these tattoos special.

The brilliant light blue on our skin is so much more than I've seen in most tattoos. Most tattoos look a little faded even when they're new. I think that's because they're under the skin, like a sheet of light, almost clear paper over them. Ours look as if they're painted on, on top of the skin with bright paint.

Janey and Mark are kissing, as I'm tracing Janey's tattoo. So I slide down lower, onto my Janey's soft, bare mound. Her full pussy lips, find her little button. And just very lightly play with it, with just the tip of my finger. Not touching anything else just the tip of her clit, with the tip of my finger, very softly, very slowly.

She starts to squirm, unable to stay still. I get my other hand in and just trace her opening, barely touching. Down to just touch her anus and she jumps. I go back to touching her opening, just barely inside, with the tip of my finger. Then coming out to circle the opening again, all this time stroking the tip of her clit.

Looking right into Janey's sex, playing with my fingers. How strange my mind is, fingering her is okay. Oral sex is a lesbian act, and my mind still balks a little. I know I 'cleaned' her of Mark's cum last night. Again my mind is making that distinction, between oral sex and cleaning. It's not that I don't want to, or that I might find the act unpleasant. It's just that it's the final line to cross, and I have to cross it, want to cross it. I want to have sex with my Janey, fully.

Janey

*******

Missy's driving me nuts! Mark and I were wrestling and he pinned me down. Kissing and pinching my nips, just playing. Then I felt it, just the barest feather touch on my belly where the tattoos were, Missy's finger tracing the shape. I could feel her lying on my leg, and she must be looking straight into my sex. In very little time, feather touches my clit, so very softly. And I feel it throughout my whole body, the shiver touch. It's driving me nuts, it's almost too light to feel. And not heavy enough to, satisfy my body.

Now she's just touching my opening the same way, just hard enough to feel but no more. Oh...just barely inside, her finger went just barely in me. It's all so soft, but it's driving me nuts! I want more...harder, please! Ah, finger slid into me deep. Then I feel IT, Missy's tongue! My body just jumps, bunches up and jumps. As she drags her tongue up my slit. Down, to move side to side on my clit and it starts to burn. Deep in my core it starts to burn.

She keeps lapping me with her tongue, touching my clit, and lap up me. Mark's sucking, biting my nipple, brushing my hair with his fingers. None of their touches are very hard, just soft feather touches, gentle nips. But all of this is driving the fire in me, hotter, higher. My mind is floating; all these feathers are turning my nerves into electric wires that are plugged into my mind.

Missy sucks hard on my clit, pulling it into her mouth. Let's go and sucks it into her mouth again, again! As she pulls hard on it once more, I CUM, and my mind exploded!

All those electric nerves fired, and my body spasms! Then they fired again, my muscles knotted, hard! They fired again, and held...held, and didn't let go! I kept cumming, cumming, and they stopped...and my muscles still wanted to fire, wanted to keep cumming. But couldn't quite, couldn't quite fire all the way. And my body kept twitching, jumping.

Melisa

*******

I did it, I did it, and I made my Janey cum with my mouth. I crossed that last line...

But I don't feel any different. I don't feel ashamed or like a lesbian. I don't know what a lesbian is supposed to feel like, but I don't feel any different. It's like crossing that last line showed me that there was nothing to fear. I'm still me, still the same person as I was.

Watching her body jump and jerk in aftershocks, all I feel is proud. Proud I made my Janey cum, and she came good, too!

Mark and I slide up to hold her as she settles down. Kissing her, each other, touching. Hair, bodies, just playing, feeling...soft easy love. Janey rolls over top of Mark, and pulls me up to lay on top of him, 69. I shake my head, no. I don't like to have Mark do this. My torso is so short, with so much height difference between us. It makes him bend his neck up so hard to reach me, I love him to go down on me, and I love to suck his cock. He just can't comfortably reach this way.

Janey just smiles, pushes me, rocking my hips back so Mark can reach me and sucks his cock into her mouth. Bobbing on that big cock for a few seconds, she pulls me up to where I can suck him too. A little bit, she pushes me back again, and I get the idea. Back and forth we go, back to feeling Mark's fantastic tongue, watching Janey suck him deep. Up to pull his cock into my mouth, tasting both Janey and Mark. Janey licking his balls or the base of his cock. Laughing as Janey and I play fight for his cock. Groaning as I push back onto his tongue. Back and forth, back and forth, sucking.

JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers
123456...9