Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right, his Mom just saw more grandchildren. I saw right away, that his Dad wasn't sure if he liked what was going on with his son, not sure at all. But I hadn't factored Janey into the picture. Before he could get too puffed up, she offered him her hand, 'to come help her in the kitchen'.

His Mom slid up to me and wanted to talk babies, how many, if I wanted babies, if Janey wanted babies, I might have told a little white lie there. Baby names, how many boys, girls, church to raise them in. It was all babies, and Mark was laughing at me.

What he didn't know was, I was happy, I wanted babies. I'd been around women who just wanted to talk about babies. Around a Group of women who want to talk babies, soon it was about labor, about birth. About female problems, and the men folk had already run off as fast as they could.

Janey had won over Mark's Dad, she loved to cook. She loved to cook fancy dishes, and she'd cooked tonight's meal. Plus she'd made special dishes, things he didn't know how to make. That led to talk of pots and pans, spices, heats. Lead to where the dishes came from. After the meal was done, Janey asked Mark's Dad if he liked the meal, the luke warm response was, it was pretty good. The Star Trek, Mr. Spock eye brow came up. 'It was just pretty good?' he laughed and admitted it was more than very good. And everything was right in the world.

Mark

*******

I've known since we first seen Janey in that sports bar in Brentwood. She can be a cocky bitch. Handling my Dad tonight, she's crowing. Missy's laughing at her, and my evil mind is working overtime. When we got ready to crawl into bed, I grabbed her tight with her back to me. Pulled her up on the bed. Loudly:

"Missy fuck her up, make her come!"

Missy's staring at me, scared at what's going on. When I give her the big wink that Janey can't see, she knows I'm playing with Janey. She acts real scared, and starts playing on Janey with her fingers. Janey's struggling, until I wrap my legs around her, and tie her down tight.

"Faster, harder make her cum!"

I reach down and give Janey three sharp, but not hard, slaps right on her pussy. And that bows her back with a quick cry. Missy still doesn't know if this is quite right. So I reach down and stuff two fingers into Janey and rapidly start fucking her with them. Pull out and give her a bunch of real fast slaps. Then jam my fingers back in her, fucking her fast as I can. Add a third finger, and keep going.

She's stretched pretty tight now with three fingers. I keep making sure that I'm touching her clit on each stroke. I can hear the wet of her, feel it on my fingers. Hear it squish as my fingers are slapping into her. Pull out and slap...slap...slap on her pussy. She can't move because I'm wrapped around her tight. Slapping her pussy draws a deep, deep groan from her.

I keep trying to get Missy's attention to get her in place for the next part of my plan. But she's just staring at Janey, withering in my grip. I wish I had something I could throw at her, but I need to keep my attention on Janey. So I'll do it myself.

I move off Janey quick, grab Missy and throw her up on the bed. Grab Janey, flip her over and push her head in between Missy's legs. Grab her hips lifting her ass in the air, push on her again. Shoving her face into Missy.

"Suck her cunt bitch!"

In one, two, three pushes I'm buried balls deep in Janey. And she's wet, real wet. It's running down her thighs, I hear the squelch of it as I fuck into her. I keep pressure on her back, keeping her face pushed into Missy. I pound into her, reach up and grab both her arms and use them to pull her back onto my cock, I put them both into one hand and slap hard on her ass.

"You sucking that cunt bitch?"

I push on her back and shove her face into Missy again, and spank her again.

"You sucking bitch? Suck hard. Fuck her up, suck her off, and make her cum!"

I punctuate each three words with a slap to her ass, pull her arms back and start pounding into her again. She's so fucking wet, I'm sure Missy can hear it squelch as I'm slamming into her. I can tell Janey's not doing anything to Missy. So I cuss at her, flip her onto her back, and just drop down on her. Line up and drive into her in one push.

"AH...FUCK!"

I start pounding into her, not to hurt her. I just want her to feel like she's being drove into the mattress. With my body lying on her, she can't move. She's helpless and I want her to know that. And she must like it, as I feel her start to knot up. Her pussy shivers, her tits shove into me as her back arches. Her eyes roll, she clamps down on my cock and HOWLS, cums, and howls again.

I move fast, pull out of her, and grab her hips flipping her over. Pull her back and slide into her, all the way in. Grab her hands and pull them back. Using them again to control her, pull her back to me. Driving into her hard, I hear grunts of air each time I bottom out in her. 'No...no...no more', her muscles jerk, pussy clamps and she howls again, cumming!

I've never had it happen before, but I can't imagine anything better. Janey's body takes about three strokes then she clamps on me again and CUMS, stroke, stroke clamp and she's cumming again. Three strokes clamp and howls cumming again, Again and again, and I can't take any more, drive in and bury myself, let go and fill her. I don't think I even made a sound, it all poured out my cock, into Janey. And she HOWLED again. And dropped, her body just went limp, her legs went wonky, and she falls face first onto the bed, inert.

I looked over toward Missy to see tears running down her cheeks!

Melisa

*******

I see Mark looking at me. I can feel the tears running down my face. The look of terror in his eyes. Part of my mind can see this, and that part wants me to go to Mark.

The other part is blank, numb. I've never seen anything like that; my mind is having trouble processing it. Nothing fits in my computation. Nothing fits; I've seen something out of my universe. My mind just doesn't...

But my body and heart knows what my mind doesn't and I'm crawling into Marks lap. I wrap him in my arms, my tears onto his chest.

"Mark I don't know what that was, it didn't fit in my universe. It was sooo...different from anything I've known. I'm not handling it well. What was it?"

"Missy, remember when you told me Janey was a 'Bad Boy Girl'? Bad boy's don't make love to their 'bitches', they fuck um. I think somewhere inside Janey she needs to be fucked hard, bad boy style. Not all the time, even 'bitches' like to be made love too. But have this need to be dominated sometimes. When Janey was crowing so hard about my Dad, it was over the top, too much. It was like she wanted someone to push back."

"Exactly Mark, and thank you for the best bad boy fuck, I've ever had. I know you've never seen this Missy, growing up I never had either.

You know how sex with young boys is never very good? Until they've learned a bit, it's just not earth shattering. Well one of my early boyfriends, was a bad boy. But he was a bad boy who knew what he was doing, and he rocked my world like never before. And I loved it; I think that if I hadn't been in love with you, I would have found a bad boy to love. Or like Mark here, someone who knows what I need sometimes."

"I couldn't do that, Mark please never do that to me!"

"Missy, Mark would NEVER treat you like that. He would never see that you needed it. He knows how much it would scare you. It's just not in you, not in your make up, not part of who you are. And I would NEVER let him do that to you.

Missy to you it would feel like rape, to me it's an amazing fuck."

"Please both of you; don't let me see that again! My emotions are so messed up right now. I've heard of BSDM, and stuff like that; my mind knows that stuff is out there. Watching this tonight, it was the man I love raping the woman I love, and I can't get over that. Please I love you both, and I don't want you deprived of anything you might need. But please let me know and I'll go elsewhere.

Tonight when I started to fall asleep, my firefly wasn't circling, dancing. She was hunting, flying fast, hunting. For what I don't know.

Mark

*******

We only had the last set of parents left to talk too. And we've waited a year to do that. We all know it's going to be trouble. Janey's Mom, it's going to get ugly. We decided to have the talk at their house. I've never seen her Mom before, and I can't remember why Missy and I ran into Janey having lunch with her Dad, one time.

Her Mom doesn't look like the ogre that I envisioned. She looks pretty normal, average height, somewhat slim like Janey. But she has nowhere near Janey's beauty, she looks average. I mean that you can see a little of Janey in her, but it just doesn't add up to be special like Janey. Plus her face is just sour, the expression, sour.

It wasn't the big blow up that we thought it would be. Janey's Dad came up and gave us all hugs and congratulation. We didn't notice it right away. But her Mom just disappeared; she left and never came back. Her Dad felt like he had to apologize, we said he didn't. She was the one who left, and maybe it was for the best. We knew she was going to be trouble.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, and I come here to tell her about it. She just disappears, well as far as I'm concerned she just disappeared from my life, forever."

"I don't know what happened to her all those years ago, Baby. But she changed. Now days I don't know why I've stayed with her. We're so far apart. In the early years after she changed I stayed for you, Janey. Now I think it's just momentum and laziness. This hurts me too, that she'd just walk away from her daughter."

Melisa

*******

It had to hurt; I know Janey and her Mother don't get along. I know that Janey doesn't like the person her Mother has become, so judgmental, so rigid. But for god's sake it's her Mother, it has to hurt. For her Mother to just walk out on Janey's happiness!

Tonight, Mark and I decided was for Janey. It was all to be for her, to show her our love. And we did, I loved my Janey with my mouth, my tongue, my fingers, mostly with my heart and soul.

We started in the shower, Mark and I hurried through our cleaning. Then put Janey in the middle, and we made love to her with soap, hands, bodies. Our fingers too, Mark held Janey's back against his chest. Played with her breasts when my tongue wasn't there first. Mark pressed against her back, me against her front. As breast to breast, as I can. Kissing, sucking her nipples, licking her breasts, all with my hand and fingers in her. Stoking the fire in her core.

Under the rainfall head, it felt like a warm rain on a summer's night. On my fingers, I could feel when she came. My Janey screamed for me when she came. Her legs gave out on her and Mark had to hold her up. I went back to kissing her and making love to her breasts, as Mark took over with his fingers. Her fire was already hot and his big fingers stoked it higher and higher, until she came again. Mark held her under the water fall.

I went and got my hair stuff all ready for her. Mark held her on his lap, with her legs wrapped around him, arms around his neck, cock inside her. Just sat there holding her, while I did her hair. I didn't do it as long as I usually do, because she couldn't just sit there. I got it to where it was dry and I was brushing it. She couldn't stand it anymore and had to move. As she rode in Marks lap, I held her, kissed her neck and ears, her skin, cupped her breasts, and pulled her nipples. I slid my hand down in between their bodies onto her clit, until she came apart for us, screaming again.

We lay my Janey down on her back, I slid her legs apart. Made love to her, with my mouth, tongue, fingers. I made gentle love, soft, slow, gentle love. I didn't want my Janey to cum quick; I wanted to make love to her until she was done. She came for me, a soft slow climax, and long sigh.

And I settled in to please her. After a bit I started stoking the fire, faster, some with my teeth and fingers. Found that rough spot up in the top of her, rubbed it until she started knotting up. Then sucked her clit into my mouth and nipped with my teeth. Wonder of wonders my Janey filled my mouth, she squirted, screaming, she squirted again.

We pulled her up to the center of the bed, and held her. Wrapped in our arms, it broke loose and my Janey cried, She cried, sobbing she let all the pain fall out onto our love for her.

Mark

*******

We'd been together about eighteen months when I got a huge eye opener. Janey came to Missy one weekend. Said we had to go shoe shopping, I said for them to go ahead. Missy looked at Janey for a little bit and started laughing. She told me I just had to go, that it would be lots of fun. A guy out shoe shopping, fun?

So we went to a mall at west gate, it was a big mall. But just an average mall, not expensive, just average. Wandering around Janey selected a shoe store, but said she needed the restroom first, and Missy giggled. I couldn't see why she giggled, but OK. Janey came back and handed me a small bit of fabric. A PANTIES and BRA, and headed into the shoe store. She had a young kid picked out. Pointed out about three pairs of shoes and sat down on the fitting chairs.

She had the whole thing planned out, a loose fitting top. With a wide swinging waist, full loose skirt, she hadn't needed the bra. She just wanted to shock me, and she did. When she had met the guys at the sports bar, I'd said she was a master, little did I know.

She played this kid until he sang like a cello. It was always just...almost...enough to see, but not quite. The girl had tricks, lean over to look at the shoes. The hand came up just in time to cover the sag in the neck line; the kid knew she didn't have a bra on. Just by the way everything moved, she'd lifted the side of the skirt up once, enough so that he knew she didn't have panties on either. She played him with the shirt, almost got a peek. Then he'd realized that he might have had a look up the skirt, but missed it. Bend at the waist and just before he got a look up her shirt, the hand came up between her breasts and the shirt didn't fall enough.

We left the store without any shoes, the kid had a big stupid smile, and I thought maybe a spot on the front of his slacks. Janey went looking for another shoe store.

I was the one who spotted him first; a wife was reading an old guy the riot act. I don't know what he did, or even if he did anything. When I pointed it out to Missy and Janey she was going to town on him. Told him to sit on this bench and not move, started stacking her packages by him, and left.

Janey smiled at Missy who giggled. Janey parked us where we could see. When down and asked the old man if she could sit with him, her feet were sore. He was a nice older gentleman; he stood up to invite her to be seated. Left her plenty of room, and when she started talking to him he was polite and attentive.

She started her tricks, and he ate it up. They had quite a dance going on, and they both loved it. Laughing, talking, jokes just like two old friends. All the time it was this dance of Janey's that almost was a show...almost. And he laughed, and they both danced. To have this extraordinarily beautiful woman teasing him, with this...almost display of her beauty. He knew that he was in a special moment in time.

Janey stood up, turned and squatted down in front of him. I couldn't see, but Missy gasped. I wondered if the skirt was high enough. She told him that his wife shouldn't be as much of a bitch to him. As she stood, she leaned forward and kissed him in the center of his forehead. Her hair fell so no one could see anything from the side. But she made no effort to cover for her blouse's neck line. She kissed his forehead for a good long time.

I hope when I'm as old as he is, my heart will be in as good a shape as his. He could have died right there with a smile on his face, if it hadn't been. We went looking for another shoe store.

The one she found had a completely different type of salesman. Slick suit, slicked back hair, slick polished look, I would have called him a lounge lizard. One who thought he was god's gift to women. And Janey played him, used all her tricks and touches on his arm. When she asked for a pair of shoes from the backroom he had to take a box lid with him, to cover up the front of his pants. He thought he had it made, when she stood to leave. Without any shoes, he gave her his card, to call him. As we started to leave I noticed the card was sitting in the middle of the chair she'd been sitting in.

Almost...but not quite. Actually was never going to be even close, not even possible, but he didn't know that. Janey just wanted to dance.

Melisa

*******

I'd been out with Janey teasing before, in fact quite a bit. See she never went out teasing without back up. So unless she had a boyfriend that would help her, it was me, and my Janey's an exhibitionist. The thing that was different this time was, before she had gone home after, or to a boyfriend.

I never knew how cranked up it made her, Oh my god. Good thing it was Mark and I both at home. I didn't think she would be satisfied until Mark and I both had fifty orgasms, and a hundred for herself. She was a wild woman, or definitely Mark's wild child. I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but I don't think she missed any way you can combine sex for three people. I know some of them would have been more fun if you hadn't needed a road map. Fifty, I know I didn't make it, but she tried.

I know that I was sitting on her face, just as I started to cum when she stuck her finger up my butt. I don't know if I liked it or not, I was already cumming. I know that I flooded her face, the sheet, and the bed. I know she loved that. I know that when I was riding Mark's cock reverse, and she was licking both me and him.

I flooded his cock, her face both. Plus the sheet and the bed, he flooded me at the same time. I don't know if I liked her finger in my butt, but I know that I'll never have anal sex. With Mark's huge cock, and my tiny, tiny butt hole, NO never going to happen. If Mark wants anal sex he better talk to Janey, there are some real advantages to this triad thing.

Tonight my firefly was quiet. As she appeared she went right to Janey's belly and landed. Stayed there for a little while, and then crawled up between her breasts to her heart. I faded into deep sleep while she was there.

Janey

*******

We went out with Mark's Group a lot. And we really had some great times. The company Christmas Party was one of the best! The ones where we had them over for dinner were special too. I love to cook, the guys in the Group loved to eat. There's nothing more a good cook likes than an appreciative eater. And for those dinners I had six plus Alex, Missy and me. It was a blast cooking for them. Part of the kick was thinking about what my coworkers, would think of me with the Group. All the big shots and Missy and me, cool.

I know they worried about me for the Christmas Party, but I'm not stupid. I know which lines not to cross. Yes I love to hang my toes over those lines. But this is Mark's company and I will do nothing to bring any disrespect to Mark or Missy. That doesn't mean that I can't have fun too.

Both Missy and I bowed to Mark's wishes and got evening gowns, expensive evening gowns. He must have talked to someone, because he sent us to a dress shop that you had to know where it was at. If you didn't know where it was at, you didn't need to be there. If you needed a label on the dress you didn't need to be there, if you needed a price tag, you didn't need to be there. They had an especially trained sales person for each customer, because you needed an appointment to get in the door.

123456...9