Aftermath Confessions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went up and down two... three... four times in succession. On each upward stroke, she'd pull all but the head of my cock out of her mouth, pressing her lips so firmly that it felt like she was gnawing on me. Then, she'd swirl her tongue over the crown and plunge down my length all the way to my balls, moaning as if I was sliding deep into her pussy instead of her mouth.

To this day, I don't know whose idea it was, but it was Allie who seemed overwhelmed with lust at the sight of Jeff moving in and out of my mouth. There was a shuttering vibration deep in her throat as she came that first time with my cock buried in her mouth.

Squeezing the base of my shaft she lifted her head. "Fuck... that soooo hot!" She watched for a few seconds more and then urgently began begging Jeff to fuck her. "Oh, God, Baby... I need you! Please... Baby... put it in me!"

Jeff pulled his fat uncircumcised cock slowly, almost reluctantly, from my mouth, leaving a wet trail of saliva and pre-cum across my lips.

Then he was behind her and the fucking began. It was the most erotic experience of my life up to that point. True to her word, Allie fucked my cock with her mouth. Closing my eyes, it was easy to imagine that it was her beautiful pussy. An illusion made all the easier as she started calling out my name. Over and over again, she would bring me to the edge, only to take her mouth away.

"Fuck me Paul!... Fuck me... Fuck my pussy... Oh, God... do it..."

It's a credit to her skills that it lasted as long as it did. In the end, it was Jeff who came first. As the rhythm of his breathless grunts and gasps began to build, Allie cried out.

"Ahhhh... cum!!! Cum... in me! Cum in me... Paul!"

Engulfing my cock with her mouth, she pistoned up and down my shaft, as Jeff rammed his load into her from behind. There was no turning back as I cried out and came deep into her throat.

Even after Jeff's frantic pace faded into a slow steady rocking, she continued to whimper and coo as she sucked and licked my cock clean.

For a while, no one moved. Then she slowly stood up. I could hear Jeff's spent member sliding out of her cunt, as she turned and kissed him.

Turning to me once more, she pressed her lips to mine. I gently sucked her tongue into my mouth and, for our first time, we kissed.

She whispered, "Things won't be the same without you." And, with that, she was gone.

************

"God... Paul... You never fucked her. Ahhhhhh... fuck.. her now... use my pussy and fuck her now!"

Throughout my story, I'd been playing with Carol's tits as she fucked herself on my cock. Steadily talking as she went through orgasmic peaks and valleys above me. It was only the act of telling the tale which distracted me from joining her.

Now, as she begged me to use her cunt to fuck Allie's pussy, the unfulfilled hunger of the morning came roaring back and I would not be denied. Rolling over, I threw her down on her back, pushed her legs apart, and rammed myself into her hole.

"Oh Godddd.... Yessss! Fuck her! Give it to her!"

Digging her fingers into my ass, she wrapped her legs around my back, welcoming my slamming body deeper into hers.

"Ahhhhh... Yeah! Yeah!... That's it! Give it to her! Ahhhh.... Cum in her Paul! Cum in Allie's Pussssyyyyy!!!!"

A thousand memories past and present, of swollen cocks and wet pussies and of my wonderful fucking wife, came crashing in and exploded between her legs... filling her with all I had in the way of lust and love.

The cry of her orgasm intermixed with mine and echoed off the walls as her womb became a sea of molten cum. The perfect ending to a tale so long untold.

We laid breathless in each other's arms. "Damn, Baby. Allie doesn't know what she missed. All this time and you never told me."

"I'll never forget something Jeff said as I laid there in the dark listening to them dress. Allie asked him, 'What if when he wakes up he remembers what happened?' "

"And Jeff replied, 'He'll just think it's all been a wet dream.... a beautiful, wonderful wet dream.'"

"And, in a way he was right. The memory of those times were etched in my mind in vivid detail, but I was so embarrassed, I could never bring myself to tell anyone what happened. Not even you."

Carol laughed, "Jesus, Jeff was a player. That 'wet dream' line is almost the same thing he said to me when he tucked me in and kissed me good night on our wedding night."

"Speaking of which, how exactly did you end up in bed with Jeff on our wedding night?"

"Not just Jeff..." She flashed a mischievous smile in response to the incredulous look on my face.

(To be continued in Aftermath Confessions Chapter 6 - The Wedding Night)

12