Aftermath: Encounter with Black Couple

Story Info
Life since our last swinging weekend.
3.2k words
3.88
36.4k
9
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided it was time to get our life back under control. We had both turned 51 and had our 31st Anniversary.

Our days of swinging were far behind us now, at least I hope so. We were headed down a road we may not have been able to return from. While we did enjoy our trysts with all the couples, there was something missing from our lives, during that time.

What was missing was US. Being so wrapped up in the sex and good times, we started to forget who we were, Paul and Janet, not Paul, Janet and another couple.

Our life got back on track. Not saying we didn't learn a few things that made or sessions in bed more interesting.

One day several months later, Janet came home and told me her position was being eliminated. They told her she could stay in a lesser position with less pay. That was not going to happen she told her boss.

She gave her two weeks notice and took the second week off because of the vacation time she had built up.

Felling down in the dumps that second week, she asked if we could go out and have a good time and forget about everything for a few hours.

Of course I agreed. "Where would you like to go?"

"Lets go out to dinner and a show and then to the Atlantis so I can get plastered and dance. Then you can bring me home and fuck me till I pass out."

"Good plan. Why don't you go and buy a new outfit. Make it a sexy one. Surprise me."

I made reservations a her favorite Italian restaurant. I was a very intimate setting for the locals. So many of the places cater to the tourists. That is where the big money is.

Got tickets to a Broadway show at the Pioneer Center and a phone call to the Atlantis got us a reserved table in the back of the lounge. The head bartender is a customer of mine.

The outfit she chose was stunning. Simple but sexy. It was a shimmery, shirt dress. It was not all that low cut but I knew she had bought a new demi bra. She loves to have her nipples exposed to the fabric of her clothing. The little nubs were ready to party. The skirt part came almost to the middle of her thighs. Her legs are lightly muscled and what I call sleek. They still look as good or better than they did 20 years ago. On her feet she wore silver, backless, sandals with 4 inch heels.

"Hey baby you like?" She said as I stared at her in awe. I never get tired of seeing my wife dressed up to go out. I noticed that she had changed her nail and lipstick color to a frosty pink. I commented on that too and she said red didn't go with silver and she thought she would stay with the pink.

"I look hot." Yes, she does.

She did not look out of place at all in the restaurant. Most of the customers are older couples out for a night of shows and dancing. So everyone is dressed. Even the men. We are all in suits or slacks and sport jackets. That is my preference.

Our seats were not the best because of such a short notice, but not bad. In fact, ours were along side of a couple we saw in the restaurant. We conversed with them until the show started.

We both were impressed with the show and looked forward to the rest of our night out. It was only 10 PM. Things would just be picking up at the Atlantis.

Mel, the head bartender, saw us come in escorted us to our table. Yes, it was in back with just a candle in a jar for light. We ordered drinks and sat watching the dancers until they arrived. I took Janet all of two minutes to down hers. Her hand went up and she smiled one of her sexy smiles at Mel behind the bar and he sent her over another Tequila Sunrise.

She got up and grabbed me and headed for the dance floor.

"Come on hon, I want to show off my new outfit tonight."

The song that started playing was "Proud Mary," Janet squealed and started moving to the beat. Swaying her hips, her head against my chest as she bent her legs and swiveled her hips, moving her head down my torso. As I looked down at her, she was running the tip of her tongue around her lips, with her mouth half open.

Her hands were on her dress and she was working it up her bare legs. I am sure that if someone was watching in front of her that they were getting a good look at her panties, that is if she had any on. I never checked.

She lowered her self down until her face was even with my crotch and she kissed the front of my pants right over my now aroused cock.

Looking up at me, she smile that crooked smile, that meant, "watch out, here I come"

As she slithered back up my body her dress stayed high on her thighs, her legs were now far enough apart to hold it there.

"I'm naughty. I forgot to put panties on and I think I just flashed all those people over there."

I looked over and a guy sitting with, I assume his wife, gave us the thumbs up. His wife just looked down, smiling and shook her head back and forth.

The song ended. We went back to our table and drank our drinks.

Janet had worked herself up pretty good and when her breathing got back to normal, she asked me to, "Feel how wet my naughty pussy is." Her dress had rode all the way up and her pussy was on display but it was to dark for anyone but me to see.

I ran my hand up her thigh. She wasn't kidding. Her pussy was not only wet but shaved smooth.

"Janet, what the hell?"

"You like. I decided that I would do it just for you. Did you feel the little tuft of hair pointed toward YOUR pussy."

Sure enough there it was. The point was right at the top of her labia. I pushed my finger in between her wet lips and ran my nail across the tip of he clit, that I could feel just emerging from it's pink little home.

Her breath caught, she grabbed my hand and pushed it against her pussy.

"There's a slow song, baby, take me out on the dance floor and dry fuck me, right in front of everyone. I am so fucking horny for cock but I want to dance some more."

It didn't dawn on me until the song was almost over, that she hadn't said "your cock," she had said, "cock." Maybe I was making to much of it. After all she was on her third drink.

I must have had a look on my face that concerned Janet. She asked me what was wrong. I told her nothing and that I loved her.

"I love you too, baby, now take me home and fuck me."

As we drove home, I asked, "What are you horny for?"

Her head was leaning against the window and I saw in the dash light that she was rubbing her upper thigh. I think she may have had a finger against her pussy.

"Horny for big hard cock." she whimpered. The tequila had her mellowed right out and of course drunk.

Her guard was down because of the alcohol and her manner was not like anything I had seen of late. Even when we went out partying and she would drink to much.

So I decided to see where her head was at.

"Janet, you want a big hard cock?"

"Yes, I need one."

"Do you want just any hard cock?"

"Yes, a hard cock."

"Do you want one like James has?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that would be nice."

"So you want James's cock, not mine?"

That got her attention. Her head shot up and she started to cry.

"Ohhhhhh god, noooooooooooooo, I didn't just say that. No I don't want James, I want you. Please believe me. I want you, baby, only you. I don't know why I said that."

That sobered her up.

"Take me home and make love to me, my husband. That is what this evening is all about. You and me."

"Yes I think about James once in awhile. Don't you think of Sonja once in awhile?"

I had to admit that I do.

"Okay, can we forget I said that. I could blame it on the tequila, but that would only make it worse.

As we pulled into our driveway and turned off the car, she said, "Don't get out of the car." She got out and came around and opened my door and squatted down, pulling her dress up to her hips. He pussy and ass were exposed.

"Swing around and unzip your pants. I'm gonna suck your cock right here in the driveway. I'll show you how much I want YOUR cock."

She grabbed my pants as I undid them and pulled them down past my thighs. My engorged cock was still trapped in my underwear.

"Raise your ass." She pulled them down and took my cock in one hand and my balls in the other.

Smiling up at me, caressing my balls, she licked the length of my cock and back up, swirled her tongue around the head and took it into her mouth. Janet loves to suck just the head.

Slowly she started to take my rigid cock, inch by inch until it touched the back of her throat. She started to gag, pulled back, took a deep breath through her nose and impaled her throat on it.

At that point she started with that swallowing thing she does that has me on the brink, in short order. I felt my cock start to pulse, her hand was still gently massaging my balls as they pulled up and unloaded deep in her throat. She pulled back and took the last couple pulses in her mouth and let my cock drop out.

Her mouth opened wide, to show me that she had my load still in there. Then she swallowed.

"Now let's go in and I'll show you who's cock I prefer in my hot, little pussy, too."

As she stood, she reached back and unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. She walked naked to the front door.

When we got to the bedroom. She lay down on the bed, legs spread wide apart, heels still on and said, "Get me off, fingers, tongue anything but your cock. I want that to make love to me after I get this first of many orgasms out of the way.

Her bare pussy was glistening with her juices. I could smell her sex and now I wanted to taste it.

"Hold your legs back against your tits so I can have total access to your pussy and ass."

"My ass, why my ass?"

"Something new for ya."

She frowned but pulled her legs back to her chest and held them there.

I grabbed her slippery pussy lips between my thumb and forefinger and pulled them apart as I buried my face in her. My tongue instantly went to work as deep as I could get it.

As she lay there moaning and whimpering, I pulled out and flicked the tip of my tongue over her ever lengthening clit. I really got her attention when I sucked on it and scrapped my teeth against it. It was as hard and extended as I have ever seen it.

As I pulled completely away, she cried, "Don't stop. Eat my fucking pussy. I need to get off."

Instead of going down on her pussy, I attacked her ass crack with my tongue. She shivered and screamed, "OHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING."

Ignoring her I continued. I figured if she didn't like it she would drop her legs. She didn't.

After a few times laving her crack, I stopped at her little brown puckered hole, pulled the two sides of my tongue together to harden it and pushed.

"No my pussy, get me off, NOW you bastard."

I shoved two fingers into her hot, dripping pussy. She let out a gasp, her ass came up off the bed, my fingers still fucking her as she screamed through and orgasm, that continued for at least two minutes and then she collapsed.

"Darling, that was sensational. Now that we both got the big horny out of the way, I want to make love to my husband.

We spent the better part of an hour, kissing, hugging, caressing, climbing all over one another and making slow, passionate love as only two people who are truly in love can do.

As we neared the end, I rolled her over on top and hugged her tightly to me. Our faces buried in each others shoulder, we orgasms together. I held her close and pushed gently up into her and stayed that way until my cock deflated and popped out.

Janet raised her head and softly spoke.

"I feel like the most loved and wanted wife on earth. Please don't ever doubt my love for you and who owns my bald, hot pussy.

The next week, Janet got a call from Mel, asking her if she had found a job yet. I had stopped in Monday after work to thank him for saving us a table. I told him that Janet was going to look for another job.

She told him she hadn't and he asked her if she would consider working in the casino. There was an opening that was a perfect fit for her but she would have to talk to Ray, the manager, to get the specifics. He gave her Ray's number and told her to make an appointment and see what he had to say.

Her appointment with Ray was the next afternoon. He suggested that I come as well. That seemed strange.

When we arrived Ray introduced himself and another guy named Ruben.

"Paul, we wanted you to be here, when we told Janet about this job."

"Janet the job is the hostess for the High Roller area. I asked Ruben to be here because he would be the dealer during your shift, 8PM until 1AM. You would be in the room to meet the needs of the players. We want to hire a mature woman who takes pride in herself. Someone like you Janet. Mel told me you are 51 and I have to say you do not look close to that. You are a very attractive woman and just what we are looking for to fill this position.

"Paul, this is where you come in and please hear me out. Janet would be, first dressed differently than the hostesses you see serving drinks on the casino floor. Second, you would be a "good luck charm." Third, this is not a poker room, it is Black Jack and craps. So you would not be a distraction as you would in the poker room.

"Dressed differently, good luck charm. What the hell are we talking about here?"

"Bring Jenny in Ruben."

A very attractive and sexily dressed woman about Janet's age walked into the room.

"This is Jenny. She has that shift now but needs to quit, because her husband is being transferred to another state. The outfit she is wearing is what you would wear, Janet."

It was a silk like, white camisole that kind of danced on her body as she walked in 5 inch platform heels. A black skirt that was very short, above mid thigh and full, flirty, I guess you would call it. She raised the skirt to reveal a pair of white, loose fitting boy shorts. She wore a black demi bra. The material of the blouse was sheer to show off the shadows of her dark nipples. Janet's nipples were pink color so they would not show through that way. On her legs were sheer black stay up stockings that came about 2 inches below her crotch.

"Well, what do you think of the outfit, Janet?"

"Actually, I like it. I could see myself in that, couldn't you, honey?

"Yes I could but the "lucky charm" thing bothers me."

"Jenny." Ray said.

"Well, it's like this. They like to grope and get a feel once in awhile. They will want to look down you blouse. Some of them will want you to blow on the dice for luck while bending over flashing your ass to those behind. I have had a few put his hand up under my skirt and hold my ass cheek, as he rolls the dice or before he gets the hit. It is all clean fun. At least I look at it that way. It has never gotten out of control in the four years I have had the job. Janet, the tips for a copped feel or a down blouse shot or even a hand on your pantied butt are fantastic. I never make less than 4 or 5 hundred a night. As the new girl, you will probably make more, at least for awhile. Depends on your attitude. If they like what they see and can get away with, the better for you.'

"Paul, my husband was sitting right where you were four years ago, with the same reservations. He let me try it for a week and Ray even let him watch the video cam that is constantly monitoring the room. As you can see, he was okay with it and we are quite well off now because of it. If you want, he will talk to you."

Ray told her that if she needed time to think about it that was fine.

"I would like to try it, that is if you are okay with it, honey."

"Give it a try and would you let me observe one night also Ray. I really need to see what goes on."

"Of course, in fact, I insist. Just pick a night, give me a heads up call what evening you want to watch and we will check it out together."

As Ray and I were talking Jenny pulled Janet aside and they were in a private conversation about something. The only thing that I could make out, was Janet saying, "Really!"

They hugged and Janet walked over to me and Ray told her to be here the following afternoon at four to fill out the paperwork and get her outfit. She could wear whatever heels she was comfortable with along with the outfit, Ray told her.

Janet was very upbeat the rest of the evening. I asked her what her and Jenny were discussing.

"Oh, just girl talk."

To be continued with Janet on the job.