Aftermath of The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light spirits between the men were reflected in the rare smiles that the group wore as they left the bar. Terry was still smiling even when he turned up in the hotel room that Becky had booked for their rendezvous, one she had essentially blackmailed him into. He recalled the shock he felt when his eldest had told him a Mrs Sullivan had asked after him during the school's outing to the museum which she had played chaperone on. When he called Becky to ask her what was going on, she had wheedled; claiming how much she missed him after he broke things off when Julia's pregnancy became an accepted fact. Then when she sensed Terry wasn't budging, Becky threatened to expose their affair. Though Terry had reluctantly agreed, Becky's triumph in this was inadvertently the immediate trigger for what was to go down over the holiday season. After informing the rest of the group about the escalation of plans for taking down Dan Sullivan, Terry began putting the finishing touches to the plan which had now expanded to shutting down the threat that Becky was now proving to be.

What had started as revenge fuck had morphed into a semi-love affair that Terry used to assuage his pain over Julia's betrayal by the time Terry had met the group. Only after meeting the group did Terry realise that Becky, hurt far too long and too often by Dan Sullivan's cheating, had herself become twisted and bitter, taking every opportunity to fuck each of Dan's sluts' husbands.

Terry had wanted to break things off with Becky especially after Lincoln became Becky's next target. However, the rest, particularly Forgaty had persuaded him otherwise, saying that Becky was an inside line on Sullivan. Besides, Becky was a hot woman and a tigress in bed. Terry recalled with a rueful smile, thinking how ironic it was that his wife's cheating had actually opened an avenue of sexually experimenting for him in the form of Becky who was up for almost anything. It was a liberating experience for Terry and saved not only his sanity but also his confidence since Becky held nothing back and was slutty beyond even his imagination.

Terry was honest enough to admit that he enjoyed fucking the brunette and the confidence and skills he picked up from her were readily transferred to re-staking his claim over Julia. Before he allowed himself to release all inhibitions with Becky, he had felt the need to obey the limitations and rules Julia had set up in their sexual relationship. Now, after seeing Julia's infidelity and experiencing for himself what true sexual release was, Terry was able, in his own opinion, to save himself and his marriage by bringing that new confidence to his marriage.

The only downside perhaps was he no longer saw his wife as a pure and cherished lover, she was now, like Becky, a sexual object. Julia's betrayal had burnt much of the tenderness of love out of him and now he was capable only of the more visceral emotions of hatred and lust.

Even Julia's latest pregnancy represented little more than a part of his victory in the war against his wife and her adulterous lover. He withheld his love from the child as he waited for the DNA test results. He no longer trusted Julia and by default, he didn't trust the child to be his. He wanted, no, he needed proof. However, he loved his older children, whom he had scientific proof were his, with a ferocity that mirrored the pain that accompanied the death of his love for his wife.

This explained the panic and fury he felt after hearing about Becky from his child. Unconsciously, Terry smiled the smile of a predator when he finally arrived outside the door of Room 614 at the hotel both Sullivans seemed to prefer. It was that sharp animal edge he'd developed in the course of the year that allowed him to think clearly even as lust enveloped his senses. He felt the adrenaline that always came with the knowledge that he was fucking that bastard's wife. And when Becky thrashed and moaned under the onslaught of his talented tongue and fingers, his satisfaction was compounded by the fact that the security expert in the group, Snyder, and Lincoln were already working their way through all the computers in the Sullivan residence which was empty since both Dan and Becky were out on assignations with their lovers and the children were sleeping over after the customary Christmas dinner at the grandparents'.

After his anger had subsided over Becky's manipulation, Terry saw the perfect opportunity to bring their plans to fruition over the seasonal holiday. Snyder had refamiliarised himself with the Sullivans' security system in the last week when he personally inspected the premises after a call regarding a faulty alarm, something easily created when he exploited a loophole in the system. All this was a piece of cake for Snyder who had installed the system for the Sullivans years ago, before his wife Nicole decided to jump into bed with Dan Sullivan.

As Terry began thrusting savagely into Becky's tight cunt, Lincoln carefully implanted the files he and Miller had created onto the hard drive of Dan Sullivan's computer. He also changed the access logs to reflect the creation of several offshore accounts using the names of each of Dan's sluts. And when Becky climaxed, bathing Terry's cock with her hot release, Lincoln had already began extracting the video files that Becky had on each of their wives; both those she copied from Dan's own recordings and those from her PI's surveillance. Dan's habit of recording his adulterous partners and himself in coitus in Room 614 using the laptop he usually brought on those occasions proved a real boon to Becky. He also found videos she had taken of herself fucking each member of the group and eliminated all traces of them from Becky's own hard drive and laptop. Terry's cum flooded Becky, triggering her second climax as Lincoln, grimly smiling, uploaded the video files he'd copied onto a foreign server site for later use.

Becky's sighs of sexual satisfaction were echoed outside her house by Lincoln and Snyder who exited the house undetected and unchallenged as they walked rapidly to join the rest of the group in a van parked nearby. The silent night was filled with muffled whoops of victory as the men sped off.

****

Chapter 2

No space of regrets can make amends

Christmas Last

Julia's nightmare of a night continued well into the wee hours of the morning. Alternately shaking and crying, the tears welling up every time she thought she was all cried out, Julia had spent all of the time regretting cheating on her husband. As the time dragged on, fear and anger warred within her. Fear that Terry was never going to come back, that she was going to have to explain to the kids why Daddy left. And the anger that invariably surfaced every time she imagined her husband making love to the faceless woman who was Dan's wife.

What did he mean if he didn't meet her Julia was in danger of becoming a porn star?

Dread filled Julia as she remembered what Terry had said about the evidence Becky's PI had gathered on all of Dan's sexual partners. Julia ran for the bathroom as she recalled what had seemed passionate unions with Dan at the time and what presently were clearly the sordid adulterous fuck sessions that Terry had referred to during the confrontation.

After the heaving and vomiting stopped, Julia cleaned herself up, looking in the mirror as she did. She looked at the woman with swollen lids and red-rimmed eyes, trembling mouth and new wrinkles of distress and asked herself if that was what an adulteress should look like. Ugly hoarse sobs rang out in the bathroom, the only sound in the silent night that seemed to stretch endlessly.

She dragged herself out of the bathroom and sat curled up in Terry's favourite armchair. She could smell him there. The scent of a loving and dependable husband. Was he lost forever? She hurriedly pushed that thought aside, a thought too horrid to entertain at the moment.

Then footsteps and the sound of a key in the lock made her ears perk up. Terry walked in the door to find his chastened wife sitting in his armchair, looking apprehensively at him as he walked in. He sat in her chair and waited for the inevitable questions.

"Where did you go? What happened?"

"Becky threatened to expose you if I didn't meet up with her again."

"What?" The outrage in Julia's voice was unmistakable. "So, you're just going to continue banging her because she is blackmailing you."

"No, it's over now. The Sullivans won't bother us again."

The hope lighting up Julia's face dimmed as another thought occurred to her. Emboldened by anger, Julia ventured, "Can you really let go of her? How long have you been having the affair? Seems like a long time to me."

Looking squarely at Julia, Terry answered. "Well, I didn't go looking for strange pussy. You found strange cock and a fuck buddy which indirectly brought strange pussy to me so don't you go trying to make this my fault."

Julia could feel guilt returning as she whined. "But I didn't have a long running affair. You and Becky have been carrying on for how long? Did you use protection? My God, were we, was Chris exposed to any STD?"

"You used condoms right?" Terry asked, ignoring Julia's flushed face as she nodded. "Well so did I."

"There may have been a slip up once or twice but I'm sure it was the same for you - did you remember to use condoms when he fucked you in the shower in Room 614?"

Julia lowered her eyes and nodded miserably, knowing her answers were damning her one way or the other. "I brought two packs of condoms and left one in the bathroom."

"Well, nice to know you planned ahead."

The dry tone which that answer was delivered in made Julia wince, but it was what Terry said next that shocked her.

"I didn't plan ahead and because of one slip up, Becky got pregnant just before you did."

"What?! So you have a child with her?!"

"Julia pipe down unless you want the kids waking up!"

They both listened for any footsteps or noises that indicated the kids had woken up. Finding none, Julia rounded on Terry, anger overcoming her shame and guilt.

"Well? Do you have a child? Are you going to leave me and the kids for her and that kid?"

Terry sighed and said, "No. That's not happening."

Julia visibly relaxed though the anger was still there in the glare and the tight shoulders.

"I was seriously contemplating leaving you when Becky first told me she was pregnant. But she wasn't sure who the father of the child was and though I thought I loved her, I couldn't bear to abandon our kids. So Becky had an abortion and that same week, you announced that you were pregnant. I decided to break it off with Becky. I hadn't seen her since then until tonight."

Terry watched as a myriad of emotions flashed across Julia's face. He couldn't help thinking Good I hope she suffers! however churlish it was of him to think so. He didn't want to reveal the fact that Becky had been pregnant but it had slipped out almost unconsciously as he realised how it would hurt Julia. He also didn't reveal the whole truth which was Becky had no idea if the child was Lincoln's or his since neither of them used protection with her. It wasn't Dan's for sure since Becky had ensured Dan used a condom every time they had intercourse after he gave her an STD some years back.

"Do you love her?"

The wealth of pain in her question brought both satisfaction and sharp irony to Terry. He contemplated causing more pain to his wife but realised he didn't want to push it further.

"No."

Quiet and simple but heavily symbolic to the wreck of a marriage strewn across that room. The couple sat in silence that Christmas night as each contemplated the remnants of their marriage. Julia's last question before they took themselves off to bed echoed in their minds even as sleep claimed them. Is there a future for us?

****

Chapter 3

I will not live in the Past, but the Present

Christmas Present

Things never do go as planned do they?

That was the rhetorical question that popped up in Terry's mind when he contemplated the events of Christmas Last and the ensuing chaos of the year that followed.

The group had not been idle after the raid over at the Sullivans, they went ahead with the plan and drove down to the motel just outside the city where Dan Sullivan was cocooned with Helen Miller. Jenkinson had ensured Dan Sullivan didn't get Room 614 for the holiday season since it would have made their plan more complicated and might have implicated him or the rest of the group. He was pretty sure that Sullivan would try the other fancy hotel across the city but he had known that with the holidays and a shortage of rooms, Sullivan would have difficulty getting a room. So there was only that motel on this side of town that was an option. The fact that the adulterous pair had to park in front of the rooms made it easier for the group to secure the cars.

Morrison had already fixed Sullivan's car when he took it in 2 weeks earlier and Miller had made sure that he drove his wife's car to Morrison's the last time she curtly ordered him to have her car serviced. Morrison simply disabled the ignition plug in Sullivan's car, making it look convincingly damaged. Meanwhile Helen's car sported a small leak that would hardly be noticeable but would have the effect the group desired.

When Jenkinson strolled into the backroom of the motel owner's lodgings, he was greeted with warmth by the owner's family who he'd helped years back when they had been relatively new immigrants. Jenkinson waited with the family members who had sent their eldest to call the owner back to the family home. Shortly after his arrival, the owner was taken aside by Jenkinson who briefly explained the plight of his poor friend who was there to confront his wife and her lover. He reassured the owner that there would be no trouble or damage involved. After Jenkinson's repeated assurance that his motel would not be implicated in any nefarious dealings or run into trouble with the law, the owner had looked at the man who was shuffling in the shadows outside his home and felt some pity for his fellow man. Deciding it was the season for spreading love to his fellow men, the owner gave Jenkinson the master key to Sullivan's room and shuffled back to his family.

Grinning, the group of 6 proceeded to wait in ambush outside Sullivan's room. They were without Terry and Miller. Terry who was just finishing his third round with Becky while Miller drove to the hotel Jenkinson managed and hung out at the bar there to create an alibi for himself since the husband was always the prime suspect. Once they were sure Miller was in the clear, the group pulled down the ski masks and swiftly entered Sullivan's room, ensuring as little noise was made as possible. Their caution was unnecessary since both Helen and Dan were still noisily going at it when the group entered the room. Helen barely had time to scream when she saw the masked men before a backhand slap from Fogarty had her cowering next to Dan who had been so stunned he hadn't uttered a word.

As Lincoln waved a fake gun at Sullivan, he saw the bastard's eyes go round.

"Please...please don't hurt me.. there's money in my wallet...Just take it but leave us alone please..." Sullivan was practically whimpering by then.

Fogarty was glad Terry had thought of recording their responses to Sullivan's attempts to bargain with the group of masked assailants. Terry had insisted they used voice distortion software so they wouldn't run the risk of being identified. He simply motioned the others to stand in a circle surrounding the adulterous pair who were now on their knees on the floor. Then he pressed play on the recorder in his pocket.

"Shut up bitches!"

The pair immediately obeyed.

Pressing pause, Fogarty walked up to Sullivan and without preamble kicked him in his groin.

As Sullivan doubled over on the ground in agony, Fogarty pressed play again.

"Shut up bitch! That's what you get for being a hound pussy and going after other men's wives!"

Fogarty stopped the recorder again, waiting for Sullivan to recover slightly. Once Sullivan was back to breathing more normally, Fogarty started the recorder again.

"Do you want more of that you wimp?"

Dan Sullivan shook his head in fear.

"If you don't, slap that bitch hard. You can slap her breasts or her face or any part of her but it must be loud enough to be heard and must leave a mark."

Helen's eyes widened and she was starting to whimper brokenly, "No...no..."

Sullivan looked uncertainly at the men around him and when Fogarty stepped forward seemingly to kick him once again, Sullivan barely hesitated before he delivered a resounding slap to Helen's face that had her falling to the ground.

"Good, now slap her seven more times and tell her 'That's for being a cheating bitch'!"

Sullivan obeyed without hesitation and when he was done, Helen lay half-conscious on the ground. Sullivan looked up at the men. His eyes widened with terror as he watched the men draw closer and the circle tighten around him and Helen.

"But you promised..." he whined.

"There's no honour required for dealing with cheating bastards like you."

The group proceeded to beat Sullivan up. Even with each guy limited to 3 blows, with Terry's and Miller's share counted in, they managed to rough him up pretty bad, paying special attention to his prick. Sullivan would be lucky if he managed to get any action within the next year or so. Fogarty made sure they didn't take things too far since no one wanted to be involved in a homicide case. In fact, the hitherto quietest member of the group had earlier cautioned everyone against excessive violence since he was fairly certain that if they didn't take things too far, he could ensure that the police wouldn't probe overly much into things. That's what happens when you screw with a superintendent's wife.

When the group was done with the adulterous couple, they took the unfortunate couple's clothes and left the room, ensuring that they damaged the door lock to make it look like a forced entry from the outside. They tossed their car keys on the couple's prone forms on their way out. Once safely in the getaway van, the group took off their masks, grinned at each other and took the garden route back to town. En route, they dropped off the couple's clothes and belongings near a colony of homeless people. And as each member was dropped off at destinations which would provide alibis in case investigations did go that far, the giddy joy of finally getting some measure of payback for their pain made it a festive occasion for the group.

****

Terry smiled a few days after Christmas Last as he read in the papers that a certain male executive at a prestigious aircraft manufacturer had been robbed and attacked along with his female companion at a motel outside of town. The focus was not only on the vicious attack that had left both victims in hospital but also that the female victim was not the male executive's wife. The report detailed that both were discovered when they were stopped by a routine police checkpoint set up on the shortest route from the motel towards town. Both victims were barely conscious and were naked in the car. Police officers had pulled the car over after noticing the car weaving precariously as it approached the checkpoint. A police officer claimed he became suspicious when the female driver appeared to hurriedly try to reverse the car upon seeing the checkpoint. He flagged them over and thought the erratic motion of the car was a sign of Driving Under the Influence.