Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 02 - Caught In-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

Her attackers kept up their pulling action on her interlocked pantyhose legs, while Vanessa put up one last resistance to keep her legs closed and locked tight, but alas, they could not hold out any longer before her defences collapsed completely. Her attackers viciously yanked her mocha-coloured pantyhose legs wide apart until she felt her pussy was gaping wide open beneath the nylon gusset.

Vanessa could feel her warm wetness oozing out while her assailants caressed her inner thighs; feeling every inch of her silky-smooth legs. She bit her lower lip, controlling the urge to shriek in subdued pleasure. Vanessa tried to wrestle her silky legs out of captivity, however they were fastened tightly up and under, and pinned in-between her assailants' legs on either side.

Both attackers knew how to tease Vanessa; every time when their fingers moved upwards, they would hover around her labia, stopping short of rubbing against her pussy. This insatiable sensation made Vanessa tremble in utter delirium and wantonness. A musky scent that was all too familiar to her intruded her sense of smell; the scent of her femininity exuded from within her nylon-encased pussy.

"Oh my gosh!! Not now!" She thought to herself.

Vanessa had hoped nobody else would pick up her feminine odour but she was wrong. Her attackers caught a whiff of her sexuality oozing behind that sheer nylon gusset.

"Looks like this slut is in heat!", exclaimed her elder attacker. His younger partner nodded in total agreement.

Vanessa turned her head away in embarrassment, not knowing where to hide her face. She could only look downwards, covered by her long tresses as she prayed for this ordeal to be over quickly. With her attackers' hands wrapped tightly around hers, they thrusted their hardened erections in and out of her palms. Their bulbous purple heads glistened with oozing pre-cum juices each time they retracted in her hands. The viscous transparent fluid coated the length of her attackers' hard phalluses whenever they thrusted forward, making them slippery for Vanessa to hold her grip.

Feeling the tenderness of her hands, both attackers were so aroused that they were fucking in and out of Vanessa's slick-coated fists rampantly; completely oblivious to their surroundings. They knew it would not be long before they reach their climax as they felt their spunk rose with urgency.

Vanessa protested meekly; pleading for her assailants to stop, yet her restraint hands never ceased with the rapid stroking as her attackers kept up with the fucking. Vanessa felt her own pussy tingling in anguish with more pre-cum nectar oozing out and wetting her nylon gusset in defiant response. But her assailants were too focused on satisfying their own decadent desires to notice her own subtle promiscuity.

"Ooohhh gaawwdd...!! I'm cumming...! I'm cumming, you lil' slut!!". The elder gentleman's moans broke Vanessa's thoughts.

His younger compadre ceased thrusting himself and quickly yanked open Vanessa's pantyhose waistband. She shook head violently in protest even as she felt the intense throbbing heat of her elder attacker's cock in her hand as he swung himself towards the waistband opening, ignoring her pleads completely. Her elder attacker could not resist the shudder that ran through his body as he squirted his hot load inside. The first few spurted out like powerful streams, splattering hard onto her naked skin like wet paint on canvas. He continued thrusting his pulsating shaft in and out of Vanessa's hand, pumping out more his viscous spunk into her nylon opening, groaning to the release of his ejaculation.

"Ooohhh...Ooohh...yeaahh...!! Uugghh... Uuugghh...!!"

Trails of cum cascaded towards the V of Vanessa's crotch and gathered around the centre; dipping her aching pussy in warm cum. The younger gentleman then started tugging at her waistband, causing the sodden gossamer gusset to press against her plump pussy with every tug, increasing Vanessa's horniness. The moment was short-lived as her young assailant released the pantyhose waistband, snapping the diaphanous elastane back into position.

However, the elder gentleman was far from done; he had his palm still wrapped over Vanessa's and continued guiding her hand to stroke on his flaccid dick, rivulets of his remaining cum being milked out from the slit. Each time her hand rubs over his shiny purple head, the elder gentleman cringed from its sensitivity. It took a while before the sensation wore off as Vanessa continued to endure her attackers' sexual gratification.

In the next couple of minutes that followed, it was the young gentleman who was arriving towards his own tipping point with his heavy breathing. This time, it was his elder compadre returning the favour; yanking open Vanessa's pantyhose waistband for him to ejaculate his warm body fluid inside as well. Once again, Vanessa pleaded not to cum in her pantyhose but it fell on deaf ears. Her young attacker's groans grew louder as he drove his hips harder and deeper into Vanessa's clasped fist intensely. He was fighting the urge to hold off from cumming as long as he could before he rammed his throbbing erection one final time into Vanessa's fist.

Letting out an agonizing groan of total satisfaction, the young attacker then hurriedly swung himself to face Vanessa just as the first few jets of his warm frothy semen shot out; nearly hitting his crime partner's fingers holding the elastane top. Vanessa reluctantly continued milking her young attacker's throbbing dick, coaxing more of his warm spunk to squirt in quicker succession into her fine-woven hosiery and adding to the warm pool of saturated cum.

When he finished, he wiped the glistening head onto the dark welt of Vanessa's pantyhose reinforced top while his captive continued stroking his flaccid cock. As both attackers reminisced in their post-ejaculations, they could not get enough and wanted more from Vanessa.

The young attacker slid his hand to her crotch area and began rubbing his fingers on her sopping pussy lips through the thin nylon soaked with their mixed cum. Seeing this, her elder attacker joined in as well. Vanessa's soaking wet crotch was now repeatedly groped and fingered by both hands. She felt fingers pressing the cum-soaked nylon gusset up between her oozing plump lips, smearing the warm seminal fluid into her inner vaginal walls. Every time a finger dipped inside her vagina made her quivered in muted submission. Fingertips were moving back and forth across her nylon covered slit, covering her clitoris and engorged labia with her attackers' warm sperm. Each hand alternating to press the cum-sodden sheer nylon material into the wetness between her legs, causing Vanessa to squirm and shudder with disregard. She felt slutty and dirty having some strangers' sperm smeared all over and inside her pussy.

"Looks like this bitch is fucking horny!" quipped the young attacker.

"Think she loves our hot cum in her" the elder attacker responded.

"Well then, we should let her taste some too."

Vanessa was totally embarrassed that her attackers seem to have read her mind like an open book. She then felt the back of her head being pressed downwards towards her elder assailant's hard erection. Vanessa immediately realized where this was heading, literally.

As the elder attacker sat on his passenger seat with his rock-hard dick in her dainty hand, Vanessa's upper body was forced to rotate to her left while her lower half slid further down from her seat. Her face was in-between his legs, watching with a clear view of his veiny shaft as her elder attacker repeatedly eased back his foreskin to expose the shiny purple head of his cock. He watched her gazed at his hard erection while he continued stroking it in her face, pre-cum trickling from the head.

"Taste it!" the elder attacker said, "Run your tongue around the head and then lick off my pre-cum like the whore you are."

Vanessa looked a little uncertain but her attacker placed his hands on the side of her head and pulled her mouth toward his erected dick. Although there was still some initial reluctance, Vanessa apprehensively stuck her tongue out, and licked the oozing goo from his glistening cock head and swallowed.

"Umphf..." Vanessa mumbled.

Her attacker then pulled her head back up and said, "Now taste the main course, slut!", before he forced her face down to his crotch again.

Vanessa hesitantly opened her mouth, thinking to herself that it would probably be wise to follow instructions if she wanted her torment to end soon. Her captors would be too spent after the second time to do anything further to her. Vanessa lowered her head and closed her glossy lips around the glistening head of her captor's cock. The saltiness stung her taste bud as it engulfed inside the warm orifice. It grew bigger and longer within seconds, filling her mouth as she started bobbing her head up and down to accommodate the growing length.

Vanessa's attacker gripped her head more firmly as he started thrusting his cock into her mouth. She knew for certain that her only chance of her head being released was after he had cummed in her mouth. She felt rough fingers winding her hair tightly around them as her elder assailant gripped Vanessa's head even tighter and forced her head down lower still, while slamming his hard cock deeper inside her mouth; gagging her. As his arousal increases, Vanessa's elder attacker had only one thought running through his head... and that was to cum inside her mouth.

Her young captor rotated Vanessa's nyloned hips in opposite direction to her upper body, spreading her legs further apart. He wedged his stiffening flaccid meat between the back of her right knee and began dry-humping it back and forth against her Wolford pantyhose, savouring the sensation of that silky-smooth gossamer material rubbing against his purple head.

"Oooohhh yyeeaahh...!!", groaning immensely to the exquisite feel of fucking her pantyhose.

Vanessa was awkwardly tickled with an enlarged shaft rubbing against the back of her silky knee. She tried unsuccessfully to escape from the clutches of her young captor's humping but her right leg was held tightly in place by her young attacker for his perverted pleasure.

The elder attacker's thrusts got more urgent and Vanessa choked on the head of his dick that crashed into the back of her throat. Anticipating his partner was about to climax soon, the younger attacker switched and used his free hand to grope Vanessa's nylon clad backside. He squeezed hard and stroked each buttock in turn, making sure that his fingertips were never far away from her crack and cum-sodden nylon gusset. Vanessa would be left in little doubt that even though the protection she wore was only a flimsy nylon fabric covering her crotch, her young attacker reminded her of her vulnerability by occasionally pressing his probing finger tips in between the cheeks of her backside, dipping the diaphanous nylon against Vanessa's anus.

Vanessa protested, "no, not there!" but her cries were snuffed out by the throbbing thick cock that was impaling her mouth. Her young attacker then gave each of her cheeks a stinging slap before running his fingertips down between her buttocks again, but this time further still, until they nestled into the oozing wetness of her pantyhose encased pussy. Vanessa protested weakly, "Mmpphhff!!" but both her attackers interpreted otherwise; that she was enjoying what they were doing to her.

She felt the cum saturated nylon gusset being forced between her wet fleshy lips as the tips of her attacker's fingers would soon locate her engorged clit and, as they momentarily press against her sensitive bud, Vanessa yielded to her decadent squirms. She soon felt more fingers moulding themselves around the fleshy lips of her oozing wet pussy; feeling, kneading and squeezing as, despite Vanessa's initial protestations, she started to moan rhythmically, clenching and tensing her pelvic muscles as if she were fucking the those probing fingers that were sawing between her parted lips. Making sure he matched his compadre's pace, the young attacker's fingering got more urgent, bringing Vanessa closer to her orgasm as the elder attacker's breathing got quicker and heavier.

Vanessa's hips unconsciously started to rock back and forth as she blatantly used her young attacker's fingers to ride on while she sensed her elder attacker's thrusts changing and his thickened shaft started pulsating in her mouth. Her attacker's jabbing suddenly stopped with the bulbous head of his cock pressed into the back of her throat. Before Vanessa could react, her facial expression became one of grimace and wince as she desperately started to swallow on his hot spunk erupting from his cock and hitting straight into the back of Vanessa's throat. Her attacker held Vanessa's head tightly, buried deep into his crotch as she tried to catch her breath, bouts of hot air blown intermittently onto his shaft through her nostrils.

"MMMMmmm... " as her attacker gave one final thrust of his pelvic and finished his sentence, "... all for you, slut!".

Vanessa gagged on the copious amount of sperm that was unleashed inside her mouth, flooding her gullet and cutting off oxygen. She had barely caught her breath when she was soon swooning and gasping until finally, her body was wracked by an incredible wave of orgasms. Her whole body convulsed involuntarily as she sucked hard on the cock inside her mouth, catching her breath while writhing and twitching hard from the climax that overwhelmed her entire being. She choked into her attacker's still hardened erection, spewing frothy cum-mixed saliva all over; with some drooling out from the sides of her mouth and a few trails pooling over her attacker's scrotum.

The thought of his wet and messy cock that was still shoved inside Vanessa's mouth was enough to get it swelling back to its full glory as her elder attacker tightly gripped Vanessa's hair and began fucking her throat for a second time. He was thrusting his hard dick rampantly in and out of her cum-filled mouth before he finally succumbed to Vanessa's skilled sucking and released a further load of warm cum directly into her throat.

"Ugh!!" "Ugh!!" gasped her elder attacker. "Swallow it... like a good obedient slut!"

When he was completely satisfied and finished emptying his load, Vanessa's elder attacker then released his grip on her hair and eased his wet messy shaft out of her mouth even as her own orgasms subsided and her senses returning. Vanessa was still writhing in surreality as she felt those thick fingers pulled out from her.

Having just watched and recorded the scene with his mobile phone that unfolded before him earlier, the young assailant turned Vanessa around and pulled her weary body towards himself while she was still finishing up to swallow her mouthful of cum and recovering from her own climax. She knew it was his turn now, as she reluctantly opened her cum-coated mouth and began licking the head of his cock that he held in front of her. Her young captor then told her, "Suck my dick nice and wet... ". And as she took the head between her lips, he released the grip on his cock and held Vanessa's head. She struggled as he started to fuck her mouth, spewing some her cum-coated saliva on its thick girth and choking on it. She sensed that it will not take long before he would be satisfied. She tried her hardest to make him cum as quickly as possible so that her ordeal will be over even though she was already drained and weary.

His ramming action got increasingly hurried as he held Vanessa's head tightly in position. Her mouth was getting numb from his frenzied skull-fucking; his crotch slamming hard, with the full impact of his scrotum, against her face mercilessly. Vanessa gagged again as her young attacker's hot goo erupted into her throat, causing her to cough and splutter. Vanessa was forced to gulp as quickly and as much of his voracious spews of warm ejaculate as she could swallow. She felt nauseous with the mouthful of spunk, his salty cum oozed down her gullet. There was a short reprieve as he pulled back a little, allowing her to swallow and breathe more easily but still gripping her head.

His cock started to soften in her mouth, raising her expectation of him letting her go but she gagged and felt the length of his shaft grazing against the sides of her mouth as the girth grew in size again. Not to be outdone by his elder compadre, the young attacker began pumping his pelvic into the warm moist orifice that engulfed his thick meat still. She grimaced from the thickness that filled her mouth and hitting the back of her throat.

For the fourth time within a span of ten minutes, Vanessa's mouth was ravaged and used like a masturbatory toy to her attackers. She could no longer feel the sensation of her lips that had wrapped around her attacker's hard boner as it violated her mouth like a pile-driver pistoning in and out unsympathetically.

She felt the quivering of her attacker's throbbing erection as it erupted another hot load of jism that shot into her throat; choking the breath out of her. There was no warning from him as he shot another load, this time the force was weaker, but nevertheless just as copious while Vanessa flustered to contain his warm ejaculate that began to pool inside her mouth. As it started to leak out from the sides of her mouth, her young attacker released her head, slowly pulled his pulsating cock that was still spewing cum, out of her mouth and groaned satisfactorily of his climax.

The milky spunk cascaded down the front, dripping onto Vanessa's knitted top as it slowly soaked into the fabric. He grabbed her hair with one hand, pulled her head towards his throbbing hardness and swiped the last few drips of drooling cum all over her face. Her young attacker then put his cock away, zipped himself up, caked in his masterpiece relief, saying with a smirk "until next time..."

Vanessa still reeling in guilt and shame when her elder attacker remarked, "time to return the favour". She felt a hand thrust up between her pantyhose legs with the palm pressed up into the soft fleshy nylon covered lips of her sopping pussy. Just feeling the wetness of Vanessa's nylon gusset encouraged the elder attacker that she was aching for more. Forcing her uncontested legs further apart, he started to explore the increasingly wet cum-soaked gusset of her tights; pressing his fingers between her fleshy lips and feeling her hot wetness through the fine sodden nylon.

With the palm of her attacker's hand pressed into her hot wet flesh, Vanessa objected and struggled feebly. By now his fingers were pressing the spunk saturated nylon up into her oozing pussy. The elder attacker could feel the hot slime oozing from Vanessa. He shifted his fingers a little and was rewarded by an involuntary gasp of pleasure as he found the small hard nub of Vanessa's clitoris, feeling her body trembling as she tried to stifle her screams of pleasure; convulsing to another wave of orgasms. Her attacker did not stop there though, instead he dipped his deft fingers inside her lubricated pussy, together with the folds of her cum soaked nylon gusset, locating her G-spot.

Vanessa immediately mustered whatever energy she had left to stop her attacker. She tried to lock her pantyhose legs but they were too late even as they wrapped themselves around her attacker's hand. Despite the protective nylon material, her attacker located her most erogenous zone and began fingering her there as intensely as he could. Before Vanessa could moan out loudly, her young attacker cupped his hand over her mouth as she screamed and groaned hard into it. Her body went into another involuntary contraction, but this time harder than her previous. Vanessa felt the need to pee as she cummed and wetted her pantyhose crotch; squirting and spewing pussy juices on her attacker's hand, splattering on the back of the front seats as well as the back seat she was seated on. Vanessa had just experienced her first ejaculation.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers