Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 02 - Caught In-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

She gasped for air as her attacker kept up with his fingering until her body stiffened into a seizure. Her spasming body had now betrayed her wholesome identity she portrayed when she first got into the car. When the elder attacker finally let up, Vanessa was limp and exhausted. Her legs were still wrapped around her attacker's hand but barely as she laid motionless and still; totally drained and spent. He pulled his slick fingers out from her well-lubricated pussy, still dripping with her cum juices as he slapped them on her skirt to clean off and wipe dry.

The vehicle finally arrived at a destination and both gentlemen got out from the car; closing the doors on either side. The driver thereafter, checked the rear-view mirror and grinned to himself before driving off...

vantan
vantan
47 Followers