Afternoon 3Light Ch. 02

Story Info
His FFM threesome culminates.
989 words
3.88
25.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on her hands and knees, and I began running the head of my cock up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet, then I pressed the bulbous head up against her opening. Kristy moved beside her and pressed her own throbbing pussy back into Corrie's face, immediately feeling Corrie's tongue slip back into her.

I pushed forward slowly, watching my long, hard cock slip inside Corrie's tender young tight pussy, deeper and deeper until my pubic bone was up against her ass and she was completely impaled with my throbbing member.

I held it there, not moving, watching her mouth on Kristy's pretty snatch. Kristy hands holding Corrie's head tight against her, making sure that her tongue couldn't get away from her swollen, wet slit. I felt Corrie wiggle her ass against me, wanting me to fuck her, but I just stayed put with my cock buried to the hilt in her hot cunt.

Kristy moved one hand up to her tiny titties, and began massaging her rock-hard nipples as Corrie continued her tongue lashing. I felt my cock pulsing inside Corrie, watching Kristy playing with and pinching and pulling on her nipples.

I couldn't wait to be able to suck on them again, and fondle her small boobs. I noticed Kristy moving her pelvis now, pushing her pussy harder against Corrie's face, so I knew she was close to orgasm.

I began fucking Corrie, watching my meat pole easily slide in and out of her wet love tunnel. She was squeezing and releasing her inner muscles on me as I fucked her, and it felt amazing. Kristy was moaning loudly now, telling Corrie to eat her pussy and make her cum.

I stopped again, watching as Kristy orgasmed, Corrie's tongue deep inside her, her hands grasping her firm round ass. It almost looked like she was convulsing, it hit her that hard, her first time with another female down on her.

I pulled out of Corrie and told the girls to come inside. When we got into the bedroom I instructed both young women to get on the edge of the bed on their hands and knees. When they were in position I moved in behind them admiring their gorgeous young asses and pussies right there for me to do whatever I wanted to do.

My left hand went to Kristy and I slipped 2 fingers inside her and Corrie got 2 fingers from my right hand. I finger fucked them as the leaned in to kiss, my cock hard and standing straight up my belly.

After a few minutes of fingering them, I pulled my fingers free and leaned down to Kristy, sliding my tongue from her clit right up to her asshole, then back again. I did this 5 or 6 times, then moved over to Corrie repeating the tongue flicking on her.

Moving back to Kristy, I grabbed her by the hips and plunged my hard cock deep into her in one quick thrust then began fucking her hard and fast, and it felt amazing. She was very tight and hot and my balls slapped against her. I fucked her for about 5 minutes, then pulled out and told her to lay down, and then I instructed Corrie to lay between Kristy's legs, her head nestled against her smooth pussy and legs dangling over the bed.

I knelt over her face and slipped my rod into her mouth, while leaning down to lick and suck Kristy's long hard nipples, also squeezing her small titties and pinching them. Corrie was taking all of my 7" shaft into her mouth and throat.

I knew if I let Corrie suck me much longer that I was going to cum and I wasn't ready for that yet, so I pulled away.

I told them I wanted to see them 69. Corrie smiled and moved around, her knees on either side of Kristy's head, and lowered her mouth to Kristy's mound, her tongue trailing slowly up and down her smooth slit. Kristy spread Corrie's pussy wide with her fingers and plunged her long pointed tongue deep inside.

To get a better view, I moved up to Kristy's head, watching as she tongue fucked Corrie's own hairless quim, my hand slowly stroking my cock as I watched. It was the first time I had ever seen 2 women eating each other, and it was a dream come true.

Then, as I grinned to myself, I positioned myself above Kristy and began tonguing Corrie's tight sphincter. She let out a muffled cry as my tongue slipped through her puckered rim and probed her tight virgin ass. With both Kristy and I probing both of her sex holes, she couldn't hold back and with a muffled scream, shuddered and came on Kristy's face. Within seconds, Kristy had her second orgasm of the afternoon.

Quickly moving down, I pushed Corrie away and covered Kristy's thin body with mine and held my cockhead to her smooth slit and eased my weight down onto her, my shaft slipping completely inside her. I began a slow steady rhythm, enjoying the sensation of our coupling. I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her, our tongues meshing together as I pumped in and out of her.

I felt Corrie's hand on my balls, squeezing them as I fucked Kristy, driving me over the edge. I plunged my cock deep into Kristy as my hot cum exploded inside her. Wad after wad of thick white jism shot into her and I felt her pussy muscles squeezing out every drop.

Corrie moved down and began licking my cock and Kristy's pussy, licking up every drop of cum that oozed out, and as I slipped out, she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned off my cum and Kristy's juices, then licked Kristy's pussy clean too.

It was an afternoon that I will never forget.