Afternoon Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers

Quinn's breathing deepened, and he deliberately slowed his thrusting.

"Don't stop!" she protested. "Come on! Give it to me, Quinn. Do me good!"

"But I'll come if I don't ease off. I want to make it last!"

"Come in me, baby," she said, moving faster, her pussy swallowing his cock with each backward thrust. "I want it, Quinn. Oh! Stretch me ... oh! That's the way. Just give it to me. Ahhh, yes! Come inside me. Ungh. Fill me up! Ungh, oh ... yeah!"

Her words excited him. Quinn thrust faster, stroking into her hot cavity, her tight sheath caressing his cock in its velvet smooth grip. He could feel the slick wetness between them growing, covering his cock and balls. Looking down, he admired the smooth globes of her butt cheeks bouncing against him, and her pussy lips stretched wide and tight, taking his hard cock into her willing body.

Stroke, stroke, stroke!

He felt a familiar tightening in his balls. "Theláyna, I'm--I'm gonna come!"

"Yes!" In response, she bucked harder against his thrusts. Slap! Slap! Slap! Suddenly he grabbed her hips and held her tight, grinding against her, his jerking balls up against her swollen labia.

She felt his cock swell, then the sweet sensation of him squirting hot come deep inside her pussy, splashing the entrance of her womb. She growled in pleasure, rocking her hips and pushing against him, trying to take him as deep as she could. She shivered as the warm, sticky mass grew with each pulse of his cock. "Oh, yes!" she moaned.

With a ragged gasp, Quinn eased his grip on her, running his hands along her back, caressing her shoulders. "Oh, that was intense," he huffed.

"Please don't pull out right away. I like feeling your hard cock inside me."

"That's easy," he grinned, understanding. "I love your pussy, Theláyna, and I love how it feels around me. Warm, smooth, and soft. I feel a bit selfish, though. You didn't come."

Theláyna looked at him over her shoulder. "I don't have to come every time, Quinn. Hopefully, we'll have some more time together this weekend, when you aren't playing with the babies, drilling Fand, or catching up on sleep."

He raised his eyebrows. "I didn't know I drilled Fand."

"You grind her like a water wheel, baby. I'm not jealous, because I like doing her, too," she grinned. "Fand responds so enthusiastically. Don't get me wrong, Quinn, I like to come. Sometimes it's enough to know that you want me, and that my body gives you pleasure. Besides, I like feeling you come inside me. It makes me feel ... feminine. I consider it a wifely perk."

"I love you, Theláyna." He leaned down and kissed her back.

"Love you, too. So much."

With a sigh, she felt his cock shrink, faster and faster. Theláyna made a disappointed sound as the pressure of her sex finally forced him out with a slurping pop. Taking a step back, he marveled at her puffy, red lips and the wet, matted hair of her sex, fascinated as her gaping passage slowly closed, squeezing out his seed.

Reaching under, she cupped her hand between her legs and scooped up most of his sperm dripping from her wet center. Turning around and standing, her skirt dropped down. Theláyna brought the sticky semen to her mouth and licked her hand clean.

Quinn groaned, then groaned again as she squatted down and inhaled him again. Sucking and licking, she quickly cleaned his cock. Reaching down, she scooped her pussy again, collecting the remnants. She cleaned her hand again, then as she stood, she pulled up his underwear and trousers, straightened his shirt, and re-fastened his belt.

Theláyna checked him over, nodding and smiling. "There you are. Healthy glow to the face. Dressed and ready for school." Tenderly, she brushed a blonde lock of hair from his face. "Now eat your lunch while I go take care of the kitchen."

"Not that I object, mind you. In fact, that was quite nice. But aren't there cantrips to clean up afterward?" he asked, watching her collect her panties from the floor and stuff them into the pocket of her cloak.

Theláyna moved him back to his chair and pushed him down into it. Then she pushed his chair up to the table. With a quick gesture and a word, she re-heated his food, and handed him his fork.

"Of course there are cleaning cantrips, silly," she grinned, kissing his cheek. Her eyes glinted merrily at him. "But they aren't as tasty or as much fun!"

# # #

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers
12