Afternoon Delight

Story Info
He gives her the discipline she needs.
2k words
3.59
27.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood waiting patiently for you by my car. I was doing as instructed, wearing what you told me. I had on a button down cotton blouse the color of puffy clouds on a spring day, first three buttons undone. A black leather skirt, not too tight, to my knees, thigh high black stockings and ebony leather heels completed the outfit. Nothing else. My nipples, poking through, were hard from the cold...and from the anticipation of seeing you. My long auburn hair whipped around my face from the wind. It was a blustery cold day, but there I stood, waiting. I bent down to look in the side view mirror to check my makeup. My eyes, the color of emeralds, were watering from the cold. I wanted to get back into my car, but I didn't. It meant more to me to follow your instructions, to obey them. Finally I spotted your car coming through the parking lot. Without thinking I stood up straight, smiling. I was both happy and relieved to see you.

I watched you get out of your car. A sight I could watch over and over. First your one leg, putty colored khakis, a black shoe, then the other leg. I slowly moved my eyes up your body. I loved how powerful you looked. Broad shoulders, made broader by the leather coat. Your short dark hair barely moved in the wind. I couldn't see your eyes through the dark sunglasses, but damn, you looked sexy. I felt a burning deep within me. You lifted your arm, and with two fingers, summoned me to you. I slowly walked to your car, nervous energy pulsing through me with each step. As I reached you, I looked into your sunglasses, knowing your eyes were running over my body. I was praying you wouldn't be disappointed.

"I am pleased to see you followed my instructions so well, pet."

"Thank you, Sir. I was hoping you'd be pleased with me." I barely whispered back.

You took my hand and together we walked to the door of your building. We rode in silence to your floor, you watching me from behind the sunglasses the whole time. You let me out first and we walked down the hallway. As we walked my mind began to think about my last visit. I had feelings I never had before. I was nearly trembling with excitement this time. You opened the door and I followed you in. You pointed to the sofa and told me to sit. I obeyed.

You went to the bedroom, I heard you moving about in there, probably hanging your coat up. I looked around the spotless apartment. Stark white walls, gray carpet, black furniture, not much warmth. But I guess that was the general idea. It was in contrast to your intensity, your passion. I heard the shower start running and settled in for what would be more than a few minutes. I sat obediently on the plush sofa, awaiting your return, trying not to fidget.

Finally, you emerged from the bedroom, wearing a long midnight blue silk robe. Your hair damp, smelling clean. I took a deep breath, I loved your scent.

"Come stand in front of me, pet." You commanded.

I walked across the room, stopping about two feet from you. I blushed as you walked around me, inspecting me. Then I heard you sit down on the sofa. I wanted to turn around, but knew better.

"Get on the floor and crawl to me."

I knelt down, knees on the floor, then leaned forward until my hands pressed into the lush carpet. I deliberately crawled to you, my ass in the air, hair hanging down in my face, eyes cast down, stopping only when I reached your feet.

"Take your blouse and skirt off for me." You said slowly.

I knew stand was not part of your orders so I leaned on my heels and unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders, neatly folding it before moving to my skirt. I unzipped it, then wriggled out of it without rising to my feet. I also folded it neatly and placed it in a small pile with my shirt. I sat back on my heels once again, this time my head bowed down, eyes to the floor, hands clasped behind me. I sat as I knew you wanted me.

You rise from the sofa and stand next to me. Suddenly you grab my hair, pulling my head back. I look up at you. I can see the power in your clear blue eyes. You lean down and kiss me hard on the mouth, your tongue twisting around mine. You stand back over me, releasing my hair. I feel your gaze, I instinctively look to the floor. Your chuckle makes my cheeks redden. You quickly lean down and grab my right nipple, twisting it hard. I yelp in pain, that only urges you on and you keep pinching and tweaking me. When I think I cannot take anymore, you let go.

"Thank you, Sir." I whisper.

You repeat your actions with the left nipple. The pain runs through me like electricity, straight down to my pussy. I can feel the wetness growing. I lust for your touch, the pain only you can deliver to me. I need it, like a flower needs water. It nourishes something inside me and keeps me satiated. You sense I am daydreaming a bit. Suddenly, I feel the sting of a slap across my face. Hard on my right cheek. Then again on my left. My eyes begin to well up with tears. More because I know I have disappointed you than from the ache in my cheeks. You kneel down beside me and put your arms around me, holding me against your chest. You murmur to me as you run your fingers through my hair. When I am calmer, you stand back up, pulling me up with you. I stand looking at you.

"Follow me to the bedroom, pet."

I do as ordered, watching you in your robe as we walk the short distance to the bedroom. The first thing I notice is the lovely glow from all the candles you have burning. And a sweet smell of vanilla. You instruct me to lie face down on the bed. I kneel down first on it, my knees sinking into the soft mattress. I lay down and place my hands over my head, eyes closed in anticipation. The comforter is cool against my warm skin. It sends a chill down my back. Or is that you? I hear you moving around but I keep my eyes closed.

"You need to learn to focus on me when I am talking to you. I sensed you floating away before. Am I wrong, pet?"

"No Sir, you're right. I was lost in the pain. I am sorry, Sir."

I feel something running up my leg. I know what it is, the end of your leather belt. You drag it over me, teasing me. I feel my pussy begin to drip. I know what's coming, I fear it yet I want it. Then I feel you lift the belt off of me. With a hard slap, it crack against my ass. I yelp from the sting. Again, in the same spot. I yell louder. Next one is in a different spot, I yell but I'm relieved you changed spots. Next one is in the same spot as the third. My ass is on fire. You don't stop. Again and again you whip me with the leather belt. Tears flow freely now as I give into the pain. My pussy flows just as easily. With each blow, I grind my hips into the bed. Once you sense I am aroused, you stop.

"Don't even think of cuming." You command me.

As close as I am, I know a threat when I hear one, so I take a deep breath and will myself to slow down. I catch my breath and turn my head to look at you. You smile when you see my tear streaked face. I watch you walk to the dresser and take out a cigarette. You light it and sit down in the chair. You take a deep drag and lift your hand. You gesture to me to come to you. I slide off the bed and crawl over to you. You open your robe and I see your hard cock, the tip glistening.

"Suck it for me. I want to cum down your throat."

I open my mouth wide and take it all the way in. My lips against your body. I feel it pulsing in my throat. Your hands grab my hair and move my head up and back. I try and keep the pace, breathing when I can. You fuck my mouth, hard and fast. I try and fight the gagging, but it's too hard. I move my hands up to your cock and hold the base. It makes it easier for me to take it all in. I can breath again. You let me get away with that for a moment. Then you pull my hands away. I suck on just the head, running my pierced tongue along the sensitive underside. I hear you moan. It urges me on. I take a little more in, then back out. I keep repeating that, taking a bit more in each time. I want to take it all for you. I want to give you as much pleasure as I can. I feel your hips moving now. My mouth is watering now, I make the effort to hold my lips firmly against your cock. When I think it will never happen, I feel you explode against the back of my throat. I swallow deeply. I love the taste of your cum. Another load, I swallow that, too. I gently suck your cock now. It's still semi hard. You reach under my chin and lift it so I am looking at you. You are smiling at me, pleased.

"Very nice, little one. I want you to lay down on the bed on your back. I'm going to fuck you now." You whisper to me.

I immediately crawl to the bed and climb onto it. I lay back, my hair fanning out over the pillow. I spread my legs, even though doing so embarrasses me. I look up at the ceiling, hearing you getting up and walking over to the bed. I look over and you're staring down at me. You're not smiling but I can see the respect and caring in your eyes. It makes me smile and bite my lower lip. You position yourself between my legs and I raise my knees up, spreading my legs wide for you. You lower yourself down and I feel your hard cock between my legs. You don't waste time teasing me like you do so often. You slam your hardness deep into me in one motion.

"Oh God! Please fuck me, Sir." I moan.

It feel so wonderful. You move in and out, fucking me hard and fast. It's just what I need. I feel the welts on my ass and the mix of pain and pleasure send me to the edge quickly. You tell me not cum until I am told. I fight the impending orgasm. I feel the sweat building on your body, dripping down onto me. Your breathing becomes faster and harder, matching your strokes. You pound into my wet pussy, our hips slamming together, my cunt squeezing around your cock. I hear your breathing getting faster and I know you're close to cumming deep inside me. I move my hips a bit faster, wanting that cum. When I think I cannot fight my own rapture off anymore, you grunt at me to cum. As my orgasm crashes over me, I feel you shooting inside me. My legs tighten around you, pulling you in as my pussy clenches around your cock. I begin to shudder from the intensity of the orgasm.

You finally collapse on top of me. I reach my arms around you, cradling your head against my chest. You move your mouth to mine and kiss me passionately, deeply, lovingly. Then we both fall into a deep sleep...