Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Reunited lovers find passions still run hot.
4.2k words
4.47
50.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweet T
sweet T
1 Followers

Lee and I were both in our early twenties when we met working together at a flower shop.

I can’t say it was instant attraction, but we did a lot of work together for the company, things started to click between us and we quickly became friends. The flower shop was large and had a lot of corporate accounts. Lee and I would go out with a manager and decorate corporate offices for the holidays and also we handled a lot of merchandise and inventory, in addition to all the fresh flowers offered by the shop for delivery.

We spent a lot of overtime together and had a lot of fun too! I remember from time to time noticing what a large cock he had, which was clearly visible hanging down his leg, through the cloth of his pants.

I also remember thinking to myself; “I would really like to get a better look at it close up and naked!” It looked to be thick and long, just something I would enjoy.

Lee had a girlfriend who was pregnant when we met and I had a boyfriend that I was not serious with at the time. I could not get that big cock out of my mind. I did what any sexually active and horny female did in the early 80’s I went for it! After our first encounters we were full on in lust, love and involved in each other’s lives, secretly of course, except for a few close friends.

I have not mentioned yet, that he is black and I am white. Which turned out to be complicated, because of old southern attitudes and prejudices. But as you will read on it never stopped us. I had dated black men in high school and slept with some, but I can’t say I leaned one way or the other on the race I preferred to date. Looking back from the present, I have decided the black men I dated on the average were more considerate and respectful to me than the other men I dated and eventually married. That is another story in it’s self along with the escapades I had with my lover.

I moved away from Raleigh in 1990 to live at the coast of North Carolina on the Outer Banks. The love of the ocean and the peacefulness of the area lured me away from the big city life where I had been manager of a small flower shop and trying to find my way in the world. Lee had two children by then and the same girlfriend when I left. We still loved each other from all those years earlier but we were torn lovers. He had a family and children and I wanted the same for myself. Something I knew I could never have with him. I left the area so he would do right by his family and I know as long as I was around he would never do that. I left and they married a year later.

I told myself, “Good for him… and her!”

I was still single and living on the coast. It was paradise to me and I still live here, for now.

He and I did not speak for several years, but I never truly lost contact or the love I felt for him. Leaving the area and leaving him behind was hard for both of us, but I don’t think he knows how hard it really was for me.

I would call him occasionally, every year or two, sometimes every 6-8 months to check on him and his family. He is a public servant and I knew I could track him down through the personnel office. He always seemed happy to hear from me whenever I called!

I still loved him and thought of him often, especially when I masturbated, my thoughts always seemed to drift to my secret lover. I could visualize him with me, in so many ways, his thick hardness cumming towards my hot pussy and slowly penetrating me and filling me up with his big black cock. While I encircle my clitoris with my finger and using the slick wetness that the thought of him brought on, to lubricate and manipulate myself to organisms.

I would remember all our hot times together and all the different places and positions we made love. I say made love, because even though we fucked long, hard and freaky, it was always with passion and love. He is a wonderful lover and we taught each other many things and experimented with everything we were both comfortable with.

During our years apart we both had a lot of ups and downs separately, with partners and with children. I eventually married and had a beautiful little girl at the tender age of 41. The marriage is tolerable and the child is a blessing.

The only thing I wanted now was a lover. After consideration I decided I would not be happy until I could be with Lee again and tell him how much I still cared for him. I have been in more frequent contact with him over the last 2 years. He came to mind almost daily. I felt we were soulmates separated by circumstance. I had to feel his love again. I was also aware at every moment that we were both married now and had children to consider. I wondered if he would want me again.

So many times when I was horny I almost picked up the phone after I masturbated just to tell him I wanted him in my life again. Eventually I worked up the nerve to see if he was really still interested in me. Much to my delight he was, very much so!

We started talking on the phone getting reacquainted and catching up on each other’s lives. Our chats soon turned sexual, and how we both remembered how good we were together. We left voice messages for each other at all hours of the day, detailing something sexual that we wanted to do with one another. Nice juicy messages! We walked around horny for each other with just a mere thought of what we could do.

I would call him up and have my fingers in my extremely wet pussy; I would put the phone down, so he could hear me playing with that juicy slit.

I would say,"Listen to that pussy Baby, it’s wet for you!”

Then I would put my fingers in my mouth and suck on them letting him hear how good it was. “Ummm… it tastes so good! I would say, between licking and sucking my fingers.

Lee loves the way my pussy tastes. It turns him on that I love the taste of my pussy. It was always a turn on for me too!

He would tell me, “Baby, I can’t believe you are licking that pussy juice off your fingers for me on the phone.”

“Why not? I would say, “I’m wet from thinking of you! Shouldn’t I share this with you?”

“I can’t wait to taste it again, it’s so good!” he would tell me.

I would let him hear me cum, so he could have a nice message to save when he missed me and had to hear my voice.

Breathing, moaning and cumming, then telling him. “Oh! Baby! It feels so good, I wish your cock were in me now for you to feel it cum! Mmmm to feel it cum on your hard cock, gripping it tight!”

After several weeks of this I could not wait any longer. I told him, “I coming home to see you Baby! Can we meet on Saturday?”

Lee said, “I’ll be waiting for you, call me when you get to your Mom’s. I’m hard just thinking about seeing you. I Love You Baby!”

We agreed to split the cost of a room for the day. I wanted our first time back together in a real bed. We were quite adventurous when we were in our twenties. We made love everywhere and anywhere. Now that we were in our forty’s I felt we would be more comfortable in a nice king-size bed.

Thinking back now, we were so comfortable, there were moments I felt that we had never been apart.

I arrived early to settle in our room. I was nervous as a teenager; I could not stop the butterflies I felt in my stomach. I was horny and hesitant, only because this was the first time I had cheated on my husband. Somewhere inside I wondered to myself if I was going to feel guilty about my rendezvous with my lover. As it turned out afterwards and during, not a bit!

The room was nice, with a big bed and dark curtains. I lit a sandalwood scented candle I had brought with me and put some drinks in the refrigerator. The sheets were already turns back and just looking at the bed before I messed it up had my pussy getting wet and my clit engorging just thinking about what was to cum. My panties were damp already, as they are while I write this.

I have to resist the urge to touch myself right now or I will never finish my train of thought. I just wanted that first kiss, first touch, soon and again now! With every beat of my heart I could feel my clit throb.

I had to touch myself just to see how wet I was. I was slick with excitement and I could have cum in an instant. But I told myself, “Stop, you need to save this for Lee!”

The time finally came. He called me on my cell and let me know he had arrived. I went down the hall to let him in the side entrance. I was smiling, and I could only wonder what he was thinking behind those shades, I couldn’t see his eyes.

“Hey baby,” I said, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then I led him down the hall to our room.

When we entered, it was so dark in comparison to the light in the hall and outside. Temporarily blinded by the darkness I reached up to put my arms around his neck and broad shoulders and we shared our first kiss in many, many years. Not the first kiss we ever shared, but another memorable one. His soft lips and strong arms, all I wanted, I had again. I led him into the room and turned on a light.

He lay across the bed and looking up at me with a wicked grin said, “Come give me some more kisses!”

We shared wonderful kisses and I could not help but take little bites of his lips as we kissed.

We both agreed that it was unbelievable that we were together again. My hands wandered over familiar territories, he is still as built as he always was and feeling as good as he always did. I found the bulge in his pants, which by this time was sticking out the top of his pants pocket, rubbing and squeezing the firm shape.

I wanted to get more comfortable. I pulled away and said, “I’m going to slip in to something else, you get comfy too.”

I went to the bathroom to change into a little ivory satin nightie, I felt how wet my pussy was and decided to lose the panties. I fixed a drink and we came together in bed. We made out, kissed, and cuddled for a while. He was naked and so warm and inviting. He moved his hands over my body, sucking on my nipples, caressing me, holding me.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock, and felt its thickness under his foreskin, which I used to stroke his hard cock, up and down, slowly and firmly. All the way down his shaft until his head emerged and I used my finger to gather any precum that may be there on that velvety head.

He put his fingers in my pussy and felt my wetness, kissing my breast and sucking a little harder on my nipples. He loves it when I get so wet!

He once told me, “I want that pussy so wet that it just sucks my dick in when it gets close”

I don’t think we were far from that!

He moved down between my legs to taste my sweetness. I willingly open to let him in. I could hear him moan with delight when he buried his face in my puss and tongued my clit.

“Mmm, Baby its still sooo good!” I could hear him say in a muffled voice because of his face buried in my pussy.

I already told you my clit was pounding by now. I wanted to cum and I wanted to feel him inside my tight pussy filling me up when I did. I would let him enjoy himself for a while and I fought the urge to cum until he was inside me.

I said, “Ohhh, mmm, Baby your tongue feels good! Work that clit, please!”

As I closed my eyes, running my hands over his head and shoulders, moving my hips against the movement of his mouth. Concentrating on the feel of his tongue in my pussy, my hands moving to open myself wider for him, pulling those pussy lips open. It felt so good!

I pulled him up to me, kissing and tasting my juices on his lips. I could feel his hardness and the heat between my legs. Moving against each other kissing and tasting and smelling each other. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my hips.

He moved over me, coming between my legs to my tight pussy. I reached down to touch my clit and help guide him to my honey hole. His huge head pushed my fat pussy lips apart and his started to enter me slowly.

I said, “I have waited so long to feel this Baby! Please go slow! I want to feel you fill me up!”

The first inch… tight…hot…unbelievably wet! I slowly roll my finger over my clit as he watches. He loves it when I finger my clit while we have sex, and he can watch!

I could see his face change as he entered, my tight muscles holding and pulling him into me, filling me up slowly.

“Ohh, Baby”, was all he could say in a whisper as he entered me.

When I felt myself starting to cum he was only a few strokes into our coupling. Now I felt what I had waited for all those years. To cum on his rigid cock, going in and out of me. It was so good and I was cumming so hard.

He said louder, “Yes! That’s what I want, give it to me Baby! CUM!

All the while, I am moaning and rolling my head on the pillow, playing with my clit with one hand and gripping his shoulder with the other!

“Oh! Baby I’m cumming! So good!” I said.

I had to stop playing with my clit or I would have just kept on cumming. It was always like that with he and I, we could keep me peaking on a giant roller coaster of orgasms. I was so wet it was running down the crevice of my ass.

He took control after feeling me cum. Turning me my on my side, lifting my leg and sliding back into me, enjoying the luxurious feel of my pussy. Pumping in and out, deep inside and almost pulling out, before plunging back into the heat of my womb. I was again feeling my clit harden as I moved my fingers over it and reaching to feel his cock buried deep in my cunt. My muscles were starting to twitch, which he could feel if he was moving slowly. The spasms moved to my leg muscles, keeping rhythm with my finger on my clit.

He tells me, “Baby, your pussy feels so good!” Looking at his dick going in and out of my pus.

I responded with, “Fuck me baby, cum in me, please!”

“I feel it Baby, cum again!” he said.

He knew I was going to cum and he just fucked me harder. I had one hand on my tit pinching and rolling my nipple between my fingers, and one on my clit and him inside, oh it felt so good! We were hard at it when I came again.

“Yesss! Oh Baby! Can you feel it! Cummming! MMMMM, OHHH!”, I said in a strained lust filled voice.

I wanted him to cum with me but somehow he held off. I have no idea how, I guess because he wanted to see me get off as much as possible.

After I came he slowed to a stop and we remained intertwined his hard shaft feeling the last ripples of my orgasms fading away.

He asks me with a grin on his face, “Did you get a nut Baby?”

I smiled and nodded, “But you didn’t and I wanted you to!” I said.

“Don’t you worry about that Baby, I’m here to satisfy you first! He said.

“Do you remember how we use to fall asleep with out moving from this position, only to wake up and make love again?”

“Yes, I do, and we will again Baby!” he said.

It felt as if we had never been parted!

At which point, I announced, “Break time”, with a giggle.

To which he replied with a chuckle, “Now there is something that has not changed.”

After I had composed myself somewhat, I cuddled back up with him to cool down to take another round. We chatted some and held each other, the whole time I did not take my hands off his body.

Soon, after a brief break we started kissing and making out again, we continued touching and caressing. Everything was as I remembered the feel of his smooth skin, his muscular thighs, the head of his cock and the smell of our sex. Lightly touching him and playing with his balls and cock, I decided it was his turn.

What better way to please your man than to take him into your mouth and look up into his eyes while my lips were wrapped around his smooth thick black cock, licking the rim where the head sits on the shaft, with the tip of my pink tongue. Stroking his rigid dick with my other hand, while I lick and caress his cock with my mouth.

Glancing up once or twice to catch him watching me intently as I pleased him. I pulled his foreskin all the way down so I could see the whole package. I pulled as much of him as I could in my mouth and still get some good suction. He is so large I could never get his entire member in my mouth and down my throat, but believe me I tried! I used my other hand to manipulate the other half and his balls. I licked with just my tongue up one side and all the way down the other side, pausing to take each ball slowly in my mouth and rolling my tongue around them, all the time stroking his cock with my hand.

He was so hard, and I was so pleased! I could feel my snatch warming up again. I paid tender attention to the head of his wonderful cock, tasting pre-cum, while he watched my pink tongue dart across the top and in the hole.

Working my way up to give him a kiss on the lips, I asked him, “ Don’t you want to take me doggie Baby?”

He reached down to feel my pussy with his fingers.

“Mmm, put your fingers in there and feel my pussy good! I said.

He said, with surprise, “You are all wet again!”

Smiling I said, “Well, you have a way about you that does that to me.”

He pushed his fingers deep in my cunt down to that spot that turns me on, but not for long. I was so horny for him again. I pulled away and moved to the edge of the bed and presented myself for him to take.

I told him, “Make this pussy yours again, cum in me, baby!”

On my knees, he moved behind me, the touch of his hands on my ass so familiar. He moved his hot cock in the wetness of my slit and oh, how I had to feel him again! I wanted to get it all from him this time and I knew I would.

He said in a husky voice, “I can’t wait until you give me some of this ass!” As he played with my asshole.

“I did promise it to you, but not today Baby.” I said moving my hips enticingly for him, looking back.

I reached between my legs and felt his cock; all slick and hot, helping him into me. Playing with his balls and stroking that spot right behind his balls. My pussy was so ready for him this time, hot slick and swollen with excitement. He entered my pussy, sliding all the way in with one fluid motion. He was all the way up in me, feeling the back of my womb, as his head pushed against it, again and again filling me up. He slowly pulls his huge dick out so he can see the pink lips of my pussy wrapped around his hard black cock each time he pulls out.

Soon we were rocking and pumping each other. The whole time I am playing with my clit and touching him, feeling it go in and out of me. I could feel his wet balls slapping my pussy.

“Make this pussy yours again baby!” I say, “Cum in this pussy!”

I feel the ripples mounting inside me and I know I will cum again soon, and I wanted him to cum with me, together. I can feel its intensity building, knowing its going to be the hardest one yet.

I start to stiffen; he feels this too and starts to pump harder. I can hear his raspy breathing behind me. Deep intense breaths! I touch his balls and feel how tight they are, knowing it was time, and I went flat on my stomach.

He could barely tell me, “Put your legs together!”

Him still up inside me. I knew this was enough to set him off.

In between my own moans and heavy breathing I told him, “ I’m cumming Baby!”

He pumped that cock in between the cheeks of my ass and in my pussy at the same time, the whole time I still have my fingers on my clit and I’m still cumming. I heard and felt him starting to cum.

I told him loudly, “Make this pussy YOURS again, claim it as your own, and NEVER let it go again!”

“OH YES BABY!” he said, pumping into me harder!

He did! I wanted to feel him cum, but I couldn’t because I was cumming too hard myself.

He collapsed on me gently, the weight of him comforting, and he kissed my shoulder. We relaxed there for a while and then we moved to cuddle and nap for awhile. Me snuggling in the crook of his arm and touching him and holding his soft cock in my hand. He stroking my back and giving me kisses on my nose and mouth holding me, warming me and loving me again.

sweet T
sweet T
1 Followers
12