Afternoon Delight

Story Info
They find a barn in a storm.
2.6k words
4.28
19k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

"What's that coming in?" I asked half-awake.

"Ended up DOA you want to go out?" The nurse said with an edge of tired in her voice.

"No, bring the person in." I answered.

I had a choice to meet the ambulance on the drive to pronounce or inside. Lot less paperwork on the drive. I couldn't do that; this was a living human. After that was taken care of I walked back to my call room. I fell upon the cot, which they had the nerve to call a bed. How did I ever do this? Taking some extra hours on for a friend was teaching me the agony of ER medicine again.

The phone jangled my nerves awake before my mind woke up. I reached out to stop the annoyance in hopes to not wake up. Too late I was awake and listening carefully. A four-car pile up was careening in, I leapt to my feet hit the floor running.

Orchestrated chaos was a thing of beauty. Commands shouted, it was a fine oiled machine when the ER was on. The last patient to be taken to surgery found me at the end of this shift. I was facing two days off. First would be slept away the second would acclimate me back to life. I needed to be with Mel. So I called him he didn't answer I fell asleep exhausted. He would be here in the wee hours of the morning.

I always enjoyed Mel he knew my needs, desires, and passions. No commitments were needed, none were ever implied. I was a woman with him his masculinity was my lust. We would spend the day making love long before going to the bedroom.

I felt the bed sink down in the early morning hours. I felt his arm slipping around me before I felt his lips claim my exposed nipple. Once his lips playfully pulled on my nipple the moan met his approval.

"MMmmm you do know where I live?" I laughed throatily.

"I not only know where you live my darling Alex. I know your passions they are on the same level as mine." Mel said with his sexy accent.

I rolled over a little so as to allow him better access to what he and I enjoyed. I was warm from sleeping he was wide-awake. Snuggling into him I fit perfectly in the circle of his body and arms.

"You sleepy head what a beautiful day we have together. You're wasting this day with you sleeping my Alex. I think you and I should get to the market then a beautiful country picnic. How's that sound?" Mel whispered in my ear.

All I could do was roll further into his body he laughed deeper hugging me closer.

"Okay I'm up I will shower then we can go. You sure though I mean look I have a little something here you might enjoy playing with." I teased as I pulled the covers back.

His eyes widened as he leaned into my lips kissing me with promise. I knew that kiss it just struck the pilot light on my passions. I jumped out of bed showered dressed in a beautiful summer white dress. Sandals along with tying my hair up, I was ready. For what promised to be sensually a build up day.

The market was exciting the scents the sounds. The people it was so alive we enjoyed the shopping. Cheese's, wine, some exotic fruits, thrown into our wicker basket. We jumped into the car drove towards the country side we knew where we could be isolated.

"I've been thinking of this picnic for a week Alex. It's something you and I need to be with one another." Mel whispered touching my face.

All morning he had touched my arm, hands, and face. His touching was always welcomed I enjoyed being touched by him. When we tried some different fruits the juices' running I licked my lips. Looking him in the eyes, I sensually licked, while riveted to his face. I did my teasing bending over a little too far. Showing him my desires we were building the fire steadily.

Now in the car I allowed my skirt to hike up above my knee. Creeping higher Mel was enjoying the tease. I took my hand laid it on his thigh. He relaxed his thigh so it fell open towards me. I took my little finger and brushed his zipper. He jumped moaning from the sensation. I felt his cock respond I smiled as I took my hand back.

"Oh so you enjoy playing?" Mel laughed.

"Who me, play? Noooo.... You know I wouldn't tease without the please." I teased back.

His face cracked into a beautiful smile I loved that face. He was handsome he also was such a sexy thang. I laughed at my thinking of him as a sexy thang at our ages. He was though. His hand lying on my thin skirt brought me to attention. I felt like a hot poker was burning through to my flesh. I moved he moved. We were playing the cat and mouse game.

Only the stopping of the car brought me back to the surroundings. We had found the field it was so isolated, with a pond, tall blowing grass. Taking our blanket we walked under the weeping willow tree. Laying out the spread, we placed everything out. Mel poured us some wine, handing me my glass he smiled at me he had me melted.

"Oh this is so perfect let's live right here." I breathlessly said.

"Nope, I think we should keep this for our passions." Mel replied.

"You are playing so hard to get today, Mel. You know that makes me insane with passions. First in my bed, secondly not getting into the shower. Well, I am going to have you my friend. Do you know how much I want to fuck you?" I was teasing him as I was placing my glass down.

"Come to me." Mel whispered.

I leaned into him our lips touched we knew it was time. It was time to start building a faster, higher plane to fall from. I straddled his lap being certain to sit on his upper thighs. His hands cupped my ass; he tried to scoot me up. I wasn't moving; I was tonguing his throat. Wrapping my hands around his head I was grinding myself on his legs.

"MMmmm now you're talking." He said when I gave him back his mouth.

I was enjoying the circular motions. Looking at him with deep stares he kept cupping my ass. I was beginning to become hypnotized with this sensual throbbing. I felt his fingers nimbly undo my buttons dropping my dress to my waist. I had a lightweight corset on his fingers happily made short time of that.

Throwing it over onto the blanket he hungrily started his sucking. Sucking, pulling using his lips. He pulled, tweaked, and brought me to many small climaxes. I was feeling sensational; his shorts were becoming quite wet. I felt the hard ridge of his cock straining to be freed.

Pushing me back onto my back he managed to undress us both. I was wrapping my long legs around his upper body. He was content with kissing my face my neck. I was enjoying the closeness we were in no hurry. We didn't need to rush at least not yet.

"Mel I want to suck your cock." I whispered sexily.

His shoulders were flexed his back stretched for me to see. I wasn't making him see that I needed to feel his cock. I needed to suck it make him feel spacey, too. I tried with my thighs to turn him over; he laughed with my nipple still in his mouth. I loved the carefree, relaxed feeling we shared.

"Okay, please pretend I can make you turn over. Please?" I begged.

"Yes mam. How's this?" He said laughing turning over.

Cock was rock hard I was between his legs quickly. Placing my hands on either side I walked up his body. Once even with his mouth I leaned down for a passionate kiss. He responded with one back. Kiss for kiss, touches, and licks, blowing I found his erogenous zones. Making him shiver, I felt in control knowing he was though.

As I got to his hipbones I was licking him careful to not touch his cock. He was patient all though his hips were making thrusts. I patted them to make him stop which caused him to increase. I knew him so well. His hands were starting to move down towards my hair. I felt the weight of his hand resting on my head. He was becoming aroused.

I loved the weight of his hand I knew he needed me, more. I moved down where his cock was just thisclose to my lips. I made eye contact we enjoyed this. Without hands I put my lips around his cock. Same moment darted my tongue inside his opening. His body tensed his hand hugged my head closer. I was in heaven. Sucking his cock was pleasurable for us both. I worked its length, width. Along the underside I had sucked his cock hearing his encouragement's. His body was responding in deep moans. I wanted to hear him so I made sure to lick him sensually.

"Ahhhh I'm so close Alex. Come here get on me." Mel hoarse voice strained from trying not to cum.

I felt the swelling increase in his cock, I hurriedly moved up his body. Allowing his Cock to drop out he let out a deep moan. My pussy was spread just above his cock. His hips instinctively shoved upwards, his hands shoved me down.

"Mmmmmmmm....... Mellllll.. Ohhhh fuckkkkkkk Yesssss..." I shouted out.

His shoving upward was met by my pressing down. We had the perfect rocking Going to bring us both maximum enjoyments.

"Oh yes, Alex this is it. Oh you are so fucking hot inside. I can feel you squeezing me. I'm aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Mel's voice faded.

I leaned down kissed his lips feeling his spurts bathing me deeply. I was rocking on him throwing my arms over my head. His cock was semi hard he allowed me to enjoy myself. I wiggled my pussy all over that cock. His hands kept busy with my nipples sending little electrical shocks deep in me.

We enjoyed the after play we had worked on the leisure play. Feeling his cock rubbing inside of me. Slipping out sliding all around my lips. The head flicking my clit caused me shivers. He loved the heaviness of my tits weighing in his hands. The pinching of my nipples caused me to cry out at times.

I took my hands placed them between my thighs feeling his cock. It was solid again grinning I picked up a little speed. Riding him like a bronco I was delirious in the moment. His hands lay upon my hips making me centered. After each full circle he would use his fingers and stroke my clit.

"Mmmmmm nice baby." I moaned.

Closing my eyes I fell into the eroticism. Mel, the outdoors, sensually being stimulated we were in no hurry. We had the time, desires, and the need for one another.

We didn't note the first rain drops the clap of thunder brought us into focus. We were in for a thunderstorm; here we were both nude. Grabbing everything we ran towards the car. Mel couldn't find the keys. The lightening brought into focus our predicament. Looking around we saw the old barn. Making a straight run for it we made it as the lightening lit the sky.

Fresh hay was strewn around we fell upon a heap laughing. In seconds we jumped up the sticking in our nakedness hurt.

"Well that was just dumb. That just damn hurt. Are you okay Alex?" Mel asked pulling a few lingering pieces out of his thigh.

"Mel are we safe here?" I asked timidly.

He pulled me close to him we had forgotten we were naked again. We felt comfortable like that. He kissed my lips softly, held me until I quit shaking. I left my head upon his chest.

"Yes Alex we are safe. The barn looks relatively new. Let's just relax. How about some lunch?" Mel said casually.

Spreading out the blanket I looked over at him. He was so sexually superior to any other man I knew. He wasn't rushed. He knew the secret that the journey was the real deal.

"Oh look its truly beautiful the lightening. Here, some more cheese?" I asked excited.

The lightening was nature's most stunning work of art. Crackling across the darkened sky the long fingers of silver seemed to have a life of their own. The rain dropped the temperature by at least twenty degree's causing my nipples to hardened. I wasn't aware of how cold it was getting until I felt the warmth of the wine spreading through me. I felt Mel coming up behind me his touch came at the clap of thunder. I jumped he pulled me to him kissing my neck. He made his chest available for me to lean upon.

Lightening was giving us her best show. I was losing focus on the storm. Mel had taken my legs spreading one on each thigh. He opened his legs a little I was exposed as the storm now. His hands came around finding my clit, I reached down found his balls. I was massaging them leaning back to kiss his mouth. We had gotten so aroused by the storm.

"Oh fuck baby it's I mean oh fuck........I'mmmmm cummminnnngggggggg...." I shouted into space.

I sprayed us both as lightening unfolded across the inky sky.

"Oh that's it come on Alex. I know you have to cum again. Give it to me." He commanded.

I wasn't able to hold back the waves they started in my spine. Captured my brain numbed my tongue. No thoughts would come. His fingers were slipping around my clit causing me to shake.

"Nnnnooooooo moreeeeee...Pleasseeeeee moreeeeeeee....nowwwwww..." I whispered biting my lip.

I felt him shuffle us before I knew it he was behind me. He had my ass in the air sliding around my pussy. Feeling his powerfully built cock moving around behind me I began pushing back. Mel needed some piston pumping. I felt his hands clasp my hips, center me he plunged in fully.

"Oh fucckkkkkk...." I spat into the hay.

Mel's hips were slamming into my flesh. Slapping sounds being buried by the sounds of the storm. Screaming echoing from the stalls. He pounded harder, I felt his changing need. He was going to cum with a full showering of white-hot cum. Mel's fingers dug into my hips the barn filled with screams from passions fulfilled.

The heat from his cum brought mine ripping out of me. We were joined in the dance of sheer animal delights. Moving in unison, making each other feel the power of desires.

Finally we fell upon the ground entwined. Mel managed to grab the blanket wrapped us inside. We laid there in the opening of the barn watching the storm. Exhausted completely, totally consumed, we found ourselves tucked safely away. Our bodies felt bruised by so many tender touches. That delicious feel of being touched by one another. Our minds were on another plane above our bodies. We didn't need to speak.

It turned out to be the worst electrical storm of that year. We remembered it as being our own afternoon delight.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Tongue lasherTongue lasherabout 19 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Annora

It's been a couple of weeks since I last looked you up and I thought I'd come and see if you have taken the advice of those people who recommended you use an editor or whether you carried on being the only one who was in-step. I see it's not the former. That's the first one BTW.

I'm kinda glad, though, that you continue to defy logic.

If your story had been edited reasonably well, I would not have enjoyed laughing when you referred to the dead person as living......lol

I see your 'defender' says you 'write with the wind, type and go.'

Would it be so difficult type and go to an editor? Or anyone?

I see your story has appeared in the 'most commented' list. Usually this is because a submission receives many favourable reviews; an exception being the abusive stuff thrown at writers in the Loving Wives category. The negative comments on the actual writing in this particular tale are 4 to 1. You must be the first person to get on these lists for POOR writing. You must be soooo proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stories make no sense

Annora, I don't have the credentials of most of the folks here. But I can tell you that I went to your bio and read some of your other stories and they make no sense, just like this one. It seems that there is a good story there but the writing is so painful to get through. Please get an editor or someone to help you.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Ahem!

I just read the reply to the criticism of the writing and I am tempted to critique HIS writing! You can certainly tell English isn't his primary language, nor secondary and barely tertiary! No wonder his editor takes so bloody long! There are so many mistakes! My turnaround time on a submission: 4 hours max. Suggest anything? And I have ""The Bitch" for an editor!

We need the grammar police! I would like to point out to him that a major problem in the US and one reason we are losing our preeminece at least educationally, as exemplified in this "piece" is because we have emnbraced the idea of "if one can't rise to a standard, immediately lower the standard"! While this may work at a bar at 2AM (At 10PM the women are all 2's and at 2AM they are alll 10's!) it isn't true in the case of showing basic composition skills!

If one cannot demonstrate basic skills and, as I demonstrated in my rebuttal keep at least within ones owns damn plot and common sense then one should think twice about posting to this site. A site which does at least attempt to strike a standard. When I see so many shining examples of good erotic and non-erotic poetry, fiction, and audio, and then comes across something like the aforementioned dreck, then I wonder what the heck is going on. If she can't take it, then I suggest she submit sans comments. I get burned as well, sometimes deservedly so. But as someone once told me (Godbless her for this) if you are gonna stick your butt out there expect to get it slapped. The rest of you may not care but I for one am sick of always partonizing to the bloody lowest common denominator!

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleabout 19 years ago
Grammar Police

plus groupies ...how quaint more rainbow poet society fans wanting to be grammar police. I read the feedback edit from LADY C! all the while correcting and editing and saying how bad annora writes. (that's not a good sign of a good person)I told annora I felt the feedback was sincere anyway and she (lady C) did take time to 'play' with the story. I find this curious because if you really don't like annora's story then why read it or 'EDIT' it, when I read a story I don't like I leave no comment and go on to more moving tales. Not try and change a person to be what I want from them of course many do. I like Annoras stories very imaginative. She has a style of her own, her stories, cabin and river boat would show she writes from passion. That's writing with the wind, type and go. She does this for a hobby, hint hint this is an amature site, her true profession takes up a lot of her time so she comes home and writes a tale like afternoon delight about her day mixed with what she wants out of life ...love! and then gets monkey chatter from the critics. Excepted! some can not see the forest for the trees, some can't see a good story past their own grammar hang up. When you read your childs write, do you tell them they can't write?

I heard it ten times or less <grin> use an editor, well thats a bigger problem, I still am waiting on some to reply from last year, one editor still has my valentines day story contest tale because I thought using an editor would make it perfect or close to it. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm not screaming at the editor who has had her fill of problems. The one good editor I found no longer edits, so there is more trouble with trying to find one much less use one. with that ...annora writes good stories you know she doesn't use an editor, don't read her tales. (I will)

verbal lashings don't help. you know how an author writes,

I go to a book store and look down the shelf and see some authors I've purchased a book from and won't again <grin> then some I hunt their names and read all they write. It's the same any where. I apologize to annora for her comment section being a verbal debate forum, I apologize to lady C for calling her the grammar ploice but when you site some one for their grammar instead of exceptance then I feel some one is police-ing anothers actions...'Dick' got it from the fashion police the other day ...now this! Freedom has a price, everyone police everyone, but not themselves.

Exceptance is the key to tranquility.

sorry this grew while writing <grin>

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
You owe an apology to LadyC

Let me see, just in the first few para’s:

Ended up DOA you want to go out? Isn’t this a Dead On Arrival?

Then why say “I couldn't do that; this was a living human.” 4 sentences later? Are you pronouncing on a zombie? Shouldn’t the sentence have read “this had once been a living human being”???

Love this one ” The phone jangled my nerves awake before my mind woke up. I reached out to stop the annoyance in hopes to not wake up.” First, because you never said you were asleep, then because from the gist of the rest of the story, you never did wake up.

Oh and I loved this one: “His face cracked into a beautiful smile I loved that face” You love the smile, that his face cracks, or both? Period or “full stops” are not just for breakfast anymore, you know!

You owe LadyC an apology. You really do need an editor. And if you are getting 5000 hits then I would have expected better.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Introduction To A Gang Bang Woman is lulled into sex with nine men.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Warrior's Heart Ch. 01 What would one dream of when looking for a future wife?in Erotic Couplings
Baking Bread Couple enjoys fun in the Kitchen.in Erotic Couplings
The Endless Journey They meet after a brief internet affair.in Romance
Melanie at the Movies Girlfriend Mel gets carried away in a movie theater.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories