Afternoon Delight

Story Info
He keeps His slave home for the day.
2.5k words
19.4k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a snowy day outside in the last week of February. I was getting ready to leave for work, collecting my few carry things near the radiator in the front hallway. In the dimly lit hallway ahead, I heard the front door open and a blast of cold air surrounded me as I realized that my Master had just come home. He approached me taking His coat off and hanging it on a hook.

As He turned towards me, He began to address me.

"Whew it is cold out there, and not looking to get any better soon. The road conditions are such that you need to stay home today and call in."

I promptly went to the phone and called my employer explaining that conditions were such that I was going to have to miss work today and would be there tomorrow if the weather improved. Turning back towards my Master, I glanced out the window and noticed that water was dripping from the trees and that the driveway was clear of all frozen precipitation. As I continued my turn, in the dim light, I saw the smile spread across His face.

I slowly approached Him, knelt down before Him, and removed His shoes. They were dry. I had been set-up. My pussy came to life soaking my sheer panties at the thought of what was to happen that cold winter afternoon.

He lifted me to my feet, running his hands down my sides and across my thighs . He slid his fingers under the elastic on my panties and down my slit toward my quivering cunt opening. They were met by a sudden gush of fluid. He spoke to me as he smiled into my face.

"You think you have this all figured out, don't you, My little cum slut?"

He slammed me back against the wall over the radiator, startling me. I immediately felt the heat from the radiator against my exposed legs and through my clothing. He sensed my discomfort, and saw me try to move. He promptly slapped me across the face, reminding me that I was His to do with as He wished and that I would endure whatever He wanted for me. The heat from His hand slowly spread across my cheek.

He reached behind me and slid His fingers into the elastic band of my skirt. Holding me firmly against the wall, He slid the skirt down towards my ankles and off my legs, to rest in a tossed mound at my feet. Without the skirt, my sheer soaked panties offered no protection from the blistering heat of the radiator.

He reached up above me and took down a spider plant from a ceiling hook, setting it on the floor a few feet away. He then pulled off His belt and tied my hands together at the wrists and set the belt into the ceiling hook suspending me.

He said, "Stay put. I will be back in a few. I need to get a couple of things from upstairs in order to continue with our play."

Fighting back tears of pain, I answered, "Yes Master."

He disappeared into the darkness and I heard him moving about in the rooms upstairs. It seemed like an eternity, but He finally returned. The radiator had started to cool, the thermostat having been satisfied.

He approached me out of the darkness and I felt His fingers slowly unbutton my blouse, unclipping my bra and started to remove both. When He realized that my hands being tied would not permit the removal of these garments, He expelled a sigh of exasperation.

He said, "Don't worry my little cunt, all of your clothes will come off. These just need a little help from My friend."

He reached into His pocket and I heard the click of a knife opening, then the slight tug as it was run across the fabric of blouse and bra, rendering them unusable in the future. What was left of both fell to the floor in a pile.

I saw the shine of the blade as He moved it about in the dim light. Never a good look. Then I felt the cold steel as he brushed it across my breasts and belly. Even though we had played many times before, I still attempted to withdraw from the blade. No where to go.

He slowly changed the angle of the blade, moving from the sharp elongated edge to the needle sharp point. The change brought on a shudder of fear, as well as a quiver of excitement in my cunt. I could feel my skin slowly tear as the point broke the top layer of skin, almost like a slight scratch. I knew that He was slowly etching my smooth skin with this knife point, leaving a red trail wherever the knife had been in contact.

When to breath? If I inhaled, I took the chance of getting cut. My lungs were crying for air that I was afraid to give them. Finally He backed off for a moment and I gulped air into my lungs. Chest heaving, I heard my Master laugh.

Once again the knife's point was against my skin.

Master said, "This time we continue until you breath."

He began to trace my skin again, moving from belly to breasts, flicking my engorged nipples, leaving white lines where they had been cut. The panic in my head rapidly overcame the raging excitement in my cunt. Fluids poured down my thighs at the same time that I started to squirm to get away. I realized I had peed on myself, filling my high heels with warm piss.

The radiator started to whistle again.

Up to now I had been able to hide the fact that I had wet myself from my Master. He was concentrating on the knife play and had missed the flow of pee. But with the radiator heating up, so did my piss soaked panties, releasing the smell of fresh urine into the air.

Master backed off from me with a slight smile in His voice as he said:

"It would appear that My slut has soiled herself without permission."

My chest started to ache. My throat tightened as it became harder to swallow.

The regulator for the radiator started to spit hot water onto my bare skin causing me to wince as each drop hit me. Master leaned back on the opposite wall and laughed at my predicament.

Coming back towards me, He traced my brown nipples with His knife, this time drawing a thin line of blood to trickle from them. As the beads of blood expanded, small rivulets flowed down my tits toward my chest There the flow stopped, blood congealing.

"Now, getting back to this piss play without permission," my Master said. "You like having that warm wet feeling between your legs. Well, I want you to have all you can get."

He jerked me sideways by my hips, ripping my sheer panties off of my body. My cunt bruised by the last tearing of the fabric. He then positioned me over the regulator, legs spread open.

The radiator was wide open now, the boiler in the basement heating the water supply so as to satisfy the thermostat on the wall. Water was spitting out of the cut-off knob, spraying out against my now bare pussy as my Master held me straddling this device. I could feel the steam rise into my pussy, causing me to want to withdraw, and each time a droplet of water hit my skin making me jump.

I heard my Master curse as I realized that the boiler had shut off after only a few seconds of my being held in this position. The steam and spitting water receded.

Master reached up and took my tied hands down from the hook and led me down to the basement. There we had assembled a playroom that would have been the pride of any consenting adult. He then reattached me to a hook in the ceiling. All I had on was a pair of high heels, all other clothing having been ripped or cut from my body.

With me dangling from a hook, Master went to one wall where He had all of His toys carefully displayed. He came back with a spreader bar and attached it to my ankles. He then attached a hook to a center eyelet on the bar. Using a rope tied to the hook, he raised my legs off the ground to where I was suspended by hands and ankles.

He went back to His wall of toys and got a heavy riding crop. This He proceeded to use on my swollen cunt. First He lightly tapped on the outer pussy lips, then using His fingers to part them, He used the crop on my clit. From having been thoroughly steamed earlier, both my cunt lips and clit were still in agony. The use of the crop on both simply compounded this.

But I am a good masochistic slut and rapidly got into the swing of things as He continued to use my cunt for His enjoyment. I could feel my pussy lips being turned into raw meat, sticky with the slightest trace of blood from the crop. My clit was totally exposed, bruised and beaten, yet begging for more so that I could reach orgasm. I did so want to cum. My Master sensed this and would change rhythm so that I could not get adjusted.

Then there was silence……..no swooshing of the crop…….no slapping of leather against raw skin. It was then that I exploded. Master had very quietly moved Himself into position where He could lick and kiss my swollen cunt. As soon as His warm breathe and wet tongue caressed my swollen pussy and clit, I was gone. Waves of convulsions flowed through my body causing me to buck within the restraints holding me in the air. My legs and arms felt like they were being pulled from their sockets, but I didn't want this sensation to stop.

"Does My slave like this?"

But then my Master already knew the answer.

He then inverted me so that I was face down to the floor still suspended by hands and ankles. He came around to my head and pulled my hair back raising my face. He then proceeded to shove His swollen cock into my mouth. With Him standing still, I was rocked back and forth, fucking His cock with my wet, hungry mouth. My body wanted to scream in pain as He rocked me, but a mouthful of cock kept my silence.

Back and forth He rocked me. I could feel Him getting larger in my mouth, knowing that He would soon grace me with a load of His precious cum. He fucked my face harder, making me gag as He bottomed His cock out in my mouth to His nut sack. Spit pooled on the floor below my head where it was pumped out of my mouth by His thick cock. I could feel His nut sack slapping my chin.

Then the pre-cum started. But only as a warning to the huge load that immediately followed. I gagged every drop down, knowing that if I lost any, I would be severely punished.

He removed His now limp cock from my sore mouth, releasing my hair, allowing my head to drop. I was totally used. But Master did not release me from my restraints immediately. He rolled me back over so that my back was once again towards the floor. The pain was excruciating, starting from the ends of my extended limbs, to the attached joints.

He finally came back and lowered my legs to the ground. My now dead weight was carried by my still tied arms. Still trying to regain my composure, I heard my Master order me back to my feet. The once athletic limbs felt like rubber as I extended them back below me. I could feel the cold floor on my feet, shoes having been lost.

Suddenly and without warning I felt the sharp crack of a flogger across my ass cheeks. Then again. And again. Each blow causing me to arch my back to absorb the energy being released. I could feel the skin on the tips of my toes being scrubbed off from sliding along the floor as each blow of the flogger was delivered. As I started to fade out of awareness into blissful subspace, I wondered what my pedicurist would be thinking when I came in next.

The empty floating…….the serene feeling of peace ………subspace. Abruptly I was pulled back to earth as my hair felt like it was being ripped from my head.

"Where are you going slut? You have not asked permission to leave, and yet here I stand alone. Well not so. I decided I wanted your company for a bit longer. Next time you might ask before you decide to leave."

With my hair still in one of His hands, immobilizing my head, He backhanded my face, causing me to bite my tongue and lower lip. I soon tasted the blood from both places as it filled my mouth. A second hit from the other side caused my mouth to open. Blood filled spit flew out of my mouth, spraying my Master and covering my chest with crimson red. He dropped my hair and stood back examining the scene. My head, blood running from mouth, sank upon my chest.

My Master was enraged. He grabbed a bucket of water in the corner and doused me with it. He pulled my hair back, forcing my mouth open. He then poured water into my mouth until the red subsided. Unable to swallow, I started coughing and gagging. Blackness set in.

I awoke to the feel of clamps being attached to my wet, hard nipples. Being groggy, I did not immediately sense that wires were attached to the clamps until my body became racked with spasms created by the pulse generator on the bench. As each pulse of electricity entered my body, I convulsed even more, bringing the sound of laughter from my Master. I turned my head towards Him and watched Him turn the dial, while at the same time He giggled like a little boy with His toy.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity.

Calm set in. I felt hands upon mine as I was unhooked from the ceiling and brought to rest on an examination table where I could lay down. A blanket was laid across me. Once covered, My Master removed the extension bar and belt from my limbs. Master proceeded to wash my face, gently wiping the crusted blood from my lips. With a soft brush, He worked all the knots out of my hair and brushed it out smooth.

He went upstairs and got a bottle of cocoa butter and carefully applied it to my pussy lips. The soothing effect was immediate

As I started to slip into the final stages of subspace and sleep, I heard my Master commend me on the play today. "You did very well My pet. Sleep now and in a bit, you will have a nice hot bath." With that, I curled up and happily fell into a deep sleep.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super !

YES I loved it.

New writting style, a long story with a lot of details.

We can feel how you live your submission.

A real outsanding exemple !

Congratulations !

Pierre

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Sun The spy is spotted, but the surprises are barely beginning.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Possession Pt. 01 Slave's punishment leaves time to reflect while she waits.in BDSM
Coming Out of My Shell Ch. 01 A series of stories from my freshman year of college.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Royal Conquest Chambermaid falls into a nobleman's bed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ariel Serves Serving two increases the fun.in BDSM
More Stories