Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A couple's afternoon of pleasure.
2.5k words
4.24
35.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been planning this for weeks. An afternoon without children, errands to run, or anywhere they had to be. She had taken the afternoon off and he had met her at the door wearing nothing but a smile. It hadn't taken long for him to remove her clothes as well and lead her up to the bedroom.

The bedroom was dimly lit by the sunlight filtering through the shades, and several scented candles were lit around the room. He lowered her gently to the bed facedown and the crawled up beside her. Taking a bottle of scented message oil from the bedside table, he began to drizzle the oil across her back and shoulders. The tension of the day drained away as his strong fingers kneaded her muscles and rubbed their way up and down her back.

Soon, his hands began to drop lower with each stroke until he was fondling her ass and upper thighs. Spreading her legs, she invited him to expand his attention to other areas. At first, his fingers just brushed the outer lips of her rapidly moistening pussy before traveling up her buttocks and back down her thighs. But soon he was slipping his fingers deeper and penetrating her vagina before moving on. As she moaned out her pleasure, he abandoned the message and concentrated his efforts on making her cum.

Kneeling, he slipped his thumb into her and began rubbing her clit with his fingers. He alternated running his fingers up and down her wet slit with gentle circles around the swollen button of her clit. Her breathing deepened and he increased the pace of his fingers. Soon she was moaning louder and moving her hips up to press against his hand. Just as she was about to climax, he slipped a lubricated finger into her anus. As he moved in and out of both openings and rubbed her dripping wet clit she cried out, shuddering from the spasms running through her body. She begged him to stop, saying, "Enough!" in a breathless voice.

She lay panting on the bed, completely drained by the powerful orgasm. She felt his weight leave her side as he stood up and got off of the bed. She felt the comforter being pulled up over her as he told her to lie still and relax. She stretched her self out on the bed, enjoying the tension in her muscles from the climax he had just given her. She heard the shower begin to run and wondered what he was up to. Once the water had warmed, he returned to the bed and removed the comforter from her body. Taking her hand in his, he led her into the bathroom and over to the shower. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on as hot as she could stand. As the water streamed over her body, she closed her eyes and relaxed in the warm, steamy air and waited for him to join her.

She heard the shower door open and then he was there with her. Pressing his body to hers and searching her mouth with his tongue. As they kissed, he began to fondle her breasts and twirl her nipples between her fingers. She arched her back and sighed in pleasure as she felt her body respond with a new surge of heat and wetness between her legs. All too soon he stopped, only to kneel before her on the floor of the shower. The water streamed down her back as she waited for what was to come next.

Urging her to spread her legs with his hands, he brought his face to her closely trimmed pubic hair. She could feel his hot breath on her mound as he moved closer. Then his tongue was slowly licking up and down her slit, moving slightly deeper with each stroke. Soon, the tip of his tongue was slipping into her pussy as he started the stroke and pausing to tickle her clit at the end. After several minutes of this exquisite torture he began to pleasure her in earnest. She began to moan as, pushing his face even farther between her quivering thighs, he lapped at the juices flowing from her pussy. His tongue began to thrust in and out of her vagina as he grabbed her ass and pulled her close. He continued until she began to tense with the beginning of her next orgasm. Her breath quickened and she let out a small moan of pleasure as she felt herself going over the edge. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled away leaving her standing frustrated in the shower with the hot water streaming around her.

Looking down into his eyes, she begged him to continue so she could cum on his face. Reaching down , he picked up the vibrator that had lain unnoticed near their feet. He twisted the switch and slowly ran the vibrating shaft up her leg, beginning at the ankle. As it moved past her knee and began traveling up her inner thigh she bent her knees slightly and opened her legs wider in invitation. A trickle of hot water began to run between her ass checks and down to her pussy, to drip from her pubic hair. He reached between her legs and placed the tip of the vibrator against the top of her ass checks. Resuming the tantalizingly slow pace, he began to draw the tip of the vibrator down towards her anus. He heard a sharp intake of breath as the shaft reached her asshole. He paused there, slowly circling her anus with the vibrating tip. She almost lost it then, but the vibrator quickly resumed its interrupted journey and continued on towards her now drenched vagina.

As he brought the tip of the vibrator between her pussy lips, he quickly leaned close and sucked her erect clit into his mouth. She began to grind her hips against his face and grabbed the back of his head with her hands. When he finally thrust the dildo deep into her waiting pussy, she twined her fingers in his hair and pulled him even closer. He continued to suck on her clit, alternating that with drawing quick circles around it with the tip of his tongue. The scent of her arousal filled his nose served to encourage him even more.

He increased the tempo of the dildo and she could feel it pushing against her cervix at the end of each stroke. He began to lick her clit in a cross pattern, up and down then side to side. She began to pant and dig her fingers into his scalp as she again neared climax. This time he let her cum, and he pulled the dildo from her only to replace it with his eager mouth. Her body continued to shudder from the orgasm as he greedily sucked the juices flowing from her pussy.

When she couldn't stand it anymore she pulled his face up to hers and kissed him hard. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, tasting herself on his lips. Reaching down, she grasped his erection and squeezed. He broke the kiss to moan in pleasure.

She looked him in the eye and said, "Now it's my turn." Still holding his throbbing penis in her hand, she turned the water off and led him out of the shower and back into the bedroom. Leading him by the hard cock in her hand, she walked back to the king-size bed and made him lie down on his stomach. She crawled onto the bed and parted his legs so she could kneel between them. Supporting herself with one hand, she cradled his balls with the other. She gently messaged his sack and played with his testicles. His erection began to return and she watched it slowly lift off of his stomach to stand erect and waiting.

She slowly lowered her head and ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft from top to bottom several times. He lifted his hips off the bed to bring his cock closer to the source of this pleasure. She placed her lips on the head of his cock and began to tease the tip with her tongue. Slowly, bit by bit, she took more of the head between her lips. When the entire crown was inside her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the raised edge while holding the shaft in place with her teeth. Now it was his turn to suck in his breath as she quickly lowered her head, taking his entire cock into her mouth. He felt her throat engulf the end of his shaft and her lips press tight to his body. Feeling the intense pleasure that this gave him, she began to stroke her mouth up and down, letting just the tip remain between her lips and then sucking the entire length back in. She fondled his balls again and rubbed her hand up and down between his legs from his scrotum down to his anus. She let his erection slip from her mouth long enough moisten two fingers with saliva before resuming her rhythm. Knowing what she had in mind, he opened his legs even further and slowly breathed the word, "Yes!" She placed the wet fingers against the small puckered hole and slowly began to press inwards. Her fingers slipped inside of him and she searched for the spot where she could message his prostate. There! He began to thrust himself into her mouth and whimper as her fingers pressed up against him. Within a few seconds, she saw that his legs were tensing up and she recognized the signs of his impending release. Just before he reaching his climax, he felt her fingers slip from his ass and the cold air of the bedroom hit his cock. She whispered, "Paybacks are hell." and moved up to sit beside him on the bed.

Before he had a chance to pull himself together, she bent over and placed her mouth on his. He tasted himself on her tongue as it slipped between his lips. He reached up and pulled her closer and the kiss deepened. She threw her leg over to straddle him and broke the kiss to run her tongue up to his ear. She sucked on his earlobe and nibbled it with her teeth. She felt his cock throbbing against her stomach and she licked her way down his neck to bite his shoulder. Picking his favorite spot, she increased the pressure from her mouth and sucked on his skin. When he began to press his hips against her, she quickly slipped down and took a nipple into her mouth. The tip of his penis pressed between her breasts as she sucked and nibbled his breast with her mouth. He placed his hand on the back of her head and directed her actions to increase his pleasure. She let his nipple slip from her lips and circled it with her tongue. She slowly began to draw a line down his stomach towards his navel. As she moved downward, his cock slipped between her breasts. When her tongue reached his navel, the head of his penis was just peaking out from between her breasts.

She paused for a second to savor that sight before lifting herself and again taking him into her mouth. But this time she took him into her mouth only long enough to thoroughly lubricate his shaft before letting his cock fall back against his belly. She took his hands in hers and directed them to her breasts. Placing his cock between them, she pressed his hands together until the firm warmth of her breasts surrounded him. She began to rock back and forth, savoring the feeling of his hardness slipping back and forth against her. After a while, she ducked her head and began to flick her tongue over the head of his cock as it slipped from between her breasts at the end of each stroke. Again, she noticed the tensing of muscles and quickening of breath that tell her that he is getting close. She continued for a few strokes, letting him think that she hadn't noticed and that he would get to cum this time. She stopped and sat up, even as she felt his hands attempting to press her breasts even tighter around his rigid cock. He moaned, "Nooooo!" as she once again lifted her body off of him.

She was now as aroused as him and just as anxious to feel his cum inside her. She turned around and straddled him again, but this time with her back to him. She reached down and took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it back to full hardness. When he was ready, she placed the tip against her pussy lips. Taking her time, she began to slowly lower herself, one inch at a time, onto him. He grabbed her hips and tried to pull her down faster, but she resisted and slowed even more. At last she settled down on his hips and they both sighed with the pleasure of having his cock fully inside her hot, wet pussy. She raised her knees to increase the penetration even more. Then she placed her hands on his knees and began to rock her hips forward and back. He felt her wet pussy lips rubbing against his scrotum and caressing his balls. He looked down and the sight of his glistening shaft disappearing into her was beautifully erotic. He reached down and began to run his hands over her ass, spreading the checks for a better view.

She increased her pace as another climax began to build inside her. He noticed and responded with deeper thrusts of his own up into her. As she leaned forward to change the angle, he began to play with her anus. He wet two of his fingers and began rimming her with them She reacted exactly the way he had hoped and begged him to put them inside. Now she was riding both his fingers and his cock at the same time. He could feel the shaft of his cock moving inside her vagina with his fingers and it brought him to the edge of a climax too.

Just before they both cum, she raised herself and moved slightly forward before quickly settling down again. His well lubricated cock paused for a moment against her tight asshole before slipping in. He thrust up into her as she bears down and they both cum together. She felt his balls tighten and his cock pulse as he shot his cum inside of her. At the same time, he felt her muscles squeeze tight around his shaft as she cums several times. She continued to rock back and forth a few times before collapsing against his legs. His cock slipped out of her and they both relaxed, enjoying the sensations as the mutual orgasm slowly faded away.

She moved back up to lie beside him and he took her in his arms. Holding her close and kissing her lips, he said, "That was wonderful. What would you like to try next?"