Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A shared fantasy comes to life.
982 words
3.58
18.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_linda_
_linda_
1 Followers

Little did I know this calm summer afternoon would bring one of my fantasies to life. Sir and I had been discussing how to turn this particular fantasy into reality. I had been instructed to place and ad for a young black male to meet us. Well after much search this particular one contacted us and arrangements were made. I am sure he was most interested in getting together with us, since I had been allowed to tease him during our phone conversations and he did love my sensual voice. The time and date were set up, and that anxious day finally arrived. Sir had a few things to get done in town and I preceded to get ready.

I made sure to take a nice long bath, wondering what the rest of the day will bring, excitingly trying to figure out what was to come. I felt almost tempted to play with my eager pussy, but I knew Sir had not given me orders to do so. I know that Sir loves to keep his sub in suspense on her toes, and eager to serve him. I walked into the bedroom and took out a sheer long light green skirt with a long slid on the back, nice blouse and a white lace bra, and of course no panties as per Sir's request. Sir would always want me in skirts and no panties, always ready for whatever pleasure were to come.

Soon after I was done, door bell rings, as I open the door to greet this handsome, friendly young black male. He was wearing a casual attired that showed clearly that he was in shape, in more ways then others. I quickly glanced at his crotch and bit my lower lip. We walked up stairs to the family room and shared some wine as we waited for Sir to arrive. I kept looking at him and wishing for Sir to hurry I could see the horny look in our black stud's eyes.

After a few minutes Sir was home, Sir is a handsome, tall very Dom looking man with the most delicious wicked hazel eyes that make me squirm just by mire glace. I proceeded to greet Sir and introduce him to our guest, within minutes we carry on our conversation to the spacious deck since it was a lovely afternoon was a shame to waste it indoors. We sat and enjoyed the view of the beautiful surroundings plenty of mature pines trees that provide privacy for whatever purpose one wish. I was sitting across our guest when, Sir told me to lift my skirt, I did not think twice I raised my skirt and left my pussy exposed. The next thing I knew, our black stud was on his knees licking and eating my wet pussy, I pushed his head against it, and making sure he could not pull away I wanted his tongue deep inside me. I was going to cum all over his mouth, make my juices drip down his chin. I could tell he was really turn on by the fact that all this was taking place outside , the thrill of being caught or being watched, just as Sir watched and commanded him to eat me deeper, at this point I was squirming in my sit, my juices running down my legs and our black stud's face cover with my cum.

Well that was not the end of our afternoon, as me all carry on inside to the living room, where Sir told me to lie down spread my legs and let our black stud continue to work his tongue in my hungry pussy. The more he ate me the more he stroked his cock, I kept looking at my Master with that look of enjoyment on his face. No longer could the black stud hold it and soon he was cumin. More was to come, it was time to help Sir prepare some lunch so off we all went to the kitchen , as I move around the kitchen, Sir called my name and told me to raise my skirt and show our guest how a good slut plays with her pussy. I fingered my pussy furiously, hearing the sound my wetness made as I drove my finger in and out my hungry pussy. I had never seen a man's eyes grow as wide as our friend; the more I fingered myself the more he rubbed his crouch.

Well, was time now to set table and our guest was waiting in the dinner area, while he watched me set the table he said in a low voice "I am so horny" and kept looking at his hand stroking his cock. On my return to the kitchen, I told Sir that our guest was quiet horny he looked At me with that wicked look in I love and told me to kiss him deeply.

After our wonderful lunch, Sir saved the best part for last, I and our guest took turns sucking Sir's cock, taking deep down our throats and sharing his cum. I turn to the black stud and kiss him, let him taste My Sir's cum in my mouth, and watched him take his cock out and stroke it for both of us to watch. It was indeed a wonderful end to our afternoon, by now my pussy was aching again wanting to be touched I was given permission to lower my self over our black stud's face and make him eat me again. I was Cumming over and over again; he buried his tongue deep in my pussy, letting my juices drip all over his face. As soon as I finish Cumming, I licked his face, clean, tasting myself and again kissing him deeply so he could taste my juices again. All in all it was quite and afternoon delight ….

_linda_
_linda_
1 Followers