Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Frisky friend makes it a threesome.
2.1k words
4.26
78.4k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone out shopping, leaving Steve at home working in the garden and planning to do a bit of sunbathing once he had finished.

I was dressed in a yellow strappy top with built-in support for my breasts, a white skirt that reached midway down my thighs and a pair of low heeled shoes that would remain comfortable while I was shopping. Although it was a hot sunny day and I had been tempted to go without underwear, I had decided to wear a thong under my skirt.

While I was wandering around the shops I bumped into our friend Ann and we had decided to shop together. Ann was wearing a white blouse through which a half-cup bra and the darker shade of her nipples could be seen. Her skirt was a black mini-skirt that was a couple of inches shorter than mine.

After an hour or so trying on clothes and shoes we called in at a pub for a drink and a late lunch. While we were sitting at a table waiting for our lunches to arrive two men walked up to the bar and whilst the first ordered their drinks the second scanned the bar. When he reached our table his eyes lingered on us for a brief moment but then he continued his scan. I turned to Ann and it was obvious that she had also seen the guy checking us out.

Our lunches arrived and after we finished them Ann went up to the bar to get some more drinks. The guy who had checked us out said something to her but she just smiled and shook her head then came back to the seats with the drinks.

When she sat down she told me that the two men had asked if they could join us but she had told them no because we were having a girls day out. She commented on how attractive they both were and I noticed that her nipples were now more prominent. We continued to chat and Ann kept glancing over to the two men and fidgeting on her seat. The table was between us so I couldn't see what she was doing.

I needed to go to the toilet so I excused myself. On my way back I had to walk past the two men at the bar. When I reached them I looked over towards Ann and was shocked because I could see right up her skirt, which seemed to have ridden quite a way up her legs. Also, she was sitting with her legs slightly separated and I could see her white panties - no the wonder the two men were still standing happily at the bar staring at our table.

When I got back to the table I sat down next to Ann and asked her what she thought she was doing. She told me that her husband, Phil, had been away working in America for a week and wasn't due back for another three weeks. She said she was missing him and was feeling frisky so she was having a little fun. I decided we ought to get out of there before the guys decided they wanted to take it further.

As Phil was away I invited Ann back to our house and she agreed. She had come shopping by taxi so we made our way to my car to drive home. On the way home Ann started talking about flashing the guys in the pub, saying how much fun it had been and that she might have to try it again sometime. As she was saying this I noticed her hand move up her thigh, raising her skirt with it. Eventually her skirt was above her knickers and she opened her thighs and her hand dropped between them. Glancing down I could see her gentle stroking her vagina through her knickers. I looked back to her face and saw that she had her head back and her eyes closed. She was chewing on her bottom lip and every so often her tongue would emerge to lick her lips. I was finding it a bit distracting but got my attention back onto the road.

As we turned the corner to enter the road where we live I coughed and I could sense a slight surprise as Ann realised where she was (in a car with me). As we were slowing down I looked across at her and she had a slight blush to her face, whether from arousal or embarrassment I wasn't sure, but she did look at me a bit sheepishly and apologised for getting carried away. It was odd, but I'd never really considered Ann's sex drive. I was aware that Phil frequently went away on business and just assumed that it wasn't a problem for her.

As we pulled into our drive Ann made herself presentable. We walked into the house together and Ann followed me into the kitchen where I went to fill the kettle to make some tea. When we reached the kitchen we could see into the garden and I noticed Steve stretched out on a lounger. He had worked hard while I had been out, mowing the lawn, pruning the shrubs and weeding the flower beds, and he was obviously enjoying his well-earned rest.

Ann and I decided to join him but Ann didn't have a costume with her so I loaned her one of mine. Fortunately we are quite similar in shape and size and, I have to admit, that the black bikini I loaned her looked very good on her. While I made some drinks Ann went into the garden.

I heard Steve say that it was about time that I'd gotten home and that he'd been waiting for me. I suddenly realised that he thought Ann was me and that became more apparent when he moved his hand to his cock and started stroking it. Before that I hadn't noticed that he didn't have any trunks on. We often sunbathed in the nude because our garden was very private and had made love on the patio a number of times when we were sure our neighbours weren't in their gardens.

Ann didn't say anything as she watched Steve stroke himself. Steve was still lying down and hadn't even looked across to confirm it was me. I wasn't sure if I was upset at his behaviour or getting turned on at his inadvertent exhibitionism. I stood in stunned silence as I saw Ann take off her bikini top, walk towards Steve's head and then place it over his eyes. Both Steve and I blindfolded and teased each other in the past so he didn't think anything of it. He just raised his slightly and allowed her to tie it behind his head.

I was still rooted to the spot and when Ann looked toward the kitchen window I just nodded my head at her, giving her permission to do whatever she wanted. She took hold of Steve's hands one at a time and placed them above his head, encouraging him to hold on to the edge of the lounger. Ann then placed a cushion from one of the other loungers next to Steve's, knelt down on it and leaned over him. With her left hand she reached out and gently took hold of Steve's cock. Steve was obviously very aroused because he lifted his hips off the lounger in reaction to her touch. Ann used her other hand to support herself then she leaned over and quickly stroked her tongue across one of Steve's nipples. She then turned her attention to the other and I could tell that she was also using her teeth to gently nibble on then. From inside the kitchen I could hear Steve groan in pleasure at what she was doing to him.

I saw Ann's left hand start to gently stroke Steve's cock while she continued to tease his nipples. She would complete about half a dozen strokes the reach down and caress under his balls, then take hold of his cock and stroke it again. Each time she stroked him, Steve's hips would rise off the lounger trying to increase the pressure and rate but she remained in control of the intensity of the pleasure she was giving him.

Gradually her mouth moved from Steve's nipples and travelled down his body to his groin. It was at this point that I decide realised that my hand had made its way inside my bikini briefs and my fingers reached my lips. I was surprised at how wet I was. I stripped out of my costume in the kitchen then with my right hand I gently teased my lips before while I stroked my breasts with my left hand. I inserted one and then a second finger into myself, spreading the moisture around and lubricating my clitoris. With two fingers inside me I brought my other hand down and applied a gentle pressure to my clit. My orgasm hit me virtually instantaneously. My legs almost gave way but I managed to support myself against the kitchen units.

When I recovered I looked outside. Ann was still alternating between stroking Steve's cock and teasing his balls but now, when she was stroking his cock she was also teasing the end of it with her tongue. As I watched, she took hold off the base of Steve's cock, making it stand straight up in the air then she wrapped her lips around the end of it. She kept it like this for a short while then gradually took more and more of it into her mouth. Eventually she had about four inches in her mouth, then she started moving back up, keeping her hand at its base. Before she reached the end she started moving back down again then her head was bobbing up and down giving Steve the stimulation he was after.

I went upstairs and grabbed one of my dildos, then quietly joined the two of them on the patio. Ann had left the door open when she initially went out so neither of them heard me. I slowly approached Ann from the rear and I have to say that the view she presented looked fantastic. I hadn't ever seen a woman from this view before and I could just make out her outer lips around the outside of her (my) bikini bottoms.

I moved towards her and gently placed the dildo against the gusset of her bikini bottoms, which almost ruined everything. Ann was so surprised that she jumped and took her mouth off Steve's cock. Steve asked if "I" was okay and Ann grunted affirmatively in reply and then went to work again with her mouth. As she did that I moved the bikini aside then ran the dildo over her lips. She was absolutely drenched, her love juices leaking down her legs. Once the dildo was lubricated I eased it into her. That caused her to groan around Steve's cock, which caused him to groan as well. I just hoped that our neighbours weren't in their gardens or we could be getting some complaints.

I inserted the dildo as far as it would go then eased it out again. I made sure I took it completely out of Ann's cunt, remembering how much I enjoy the sensation of complete entry when Steve does that to me with a dildo, then put it back in again. Another groan came from Ann and I set up a rhythm that more or less matched her rhythm up and down Steve's cock. She was now constantly groaning around Steve's cock and his moans were fast approaching those that normally accompany his orgasm.

Sure enough, after a few more minutes of stimulation Steve warned "me" that he was about to come, at which point Ann clamped her lips around the end of his cock and started stroking him quickly. That did for Steve and he let out a groan as his hips lifted off the lounger and he erupted into Ann's mouth. Ann swallowed greedily, ensuring that none of Steve's come escaped her mouth and that seemed to be just what she needed because she also came, her hips thrusting back towards where my hand was guiding the dildo into her.

As Ann released Steve's cock now softening cock I leaned over and loosened his blindfold. The expression on his face as he took in the situation was priceless. I then reached back towards Ann and removed the dildo from her vagina. That resulted in another moan from Ann, which was accompanied by a twitch of Steve's cock as it started to come back to life. We spent the rest of the afternoon teasing and stimulating each other and Ann told us that Phil had confessed about making love to me in front of Steve. They had agreed that should the situation arise he would not be upset if she were to make love to Steve. She said she would be 'phoning him as soon as she got home to give him all the details.