Afternoon Delight

Story Info
He comes home to you, his submissive wife.
2.4k words
4.21
25.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day I have thought of nothing but what I was going to do to you that night. Since we had set the standard that we would have sex twice a week I had tried my best to be creative each and every time. Often it was gentle and passionate, but then other times it was a quest to see what could bring us the greatest orgasm we had ever had. All I could think of all day was your gorgeous ass in the air as I took you over an over again as I saw fit.

I had told you that I would be home promptly at 3:00 and you were to be kneeling on the bedroom floor in your corset hose and fuck me shoes. I loved how the shoes stretched your legs and would get hard whenever I looked at you in them. The corset cupped your firm tits giving them lift and highlighted your hard nipples. Without thinking I squeezed my hard cock as I drove the short distance home.

I entered the house and it was totally quiet and I knew you had done as instructed. Our daughters would be away for the weekend so you would be all mine until I told her otherwise.

I laid down my stuff and walked down the silent hallway reaching the bedroom door. Inserting my key in the lock reminded me of a chastity belt of old allowing access to the pleasure of the flesh. The key turned smoothly and there you knelt, your head bowed in total accommodation. I turned closing the door behind me and turned the lock trapping us in our den of pleasure. I could hear your breath behind me as I locked the door and turned back to you. My hand rubbed your hair and you pushed your head against my hand. Your hair was so smooth as I stroked your head and I told you to look up into my eyes. You hesitated but did as you were told.

"You know I will not hurt you, right?" I said as I could see the deep love in your eyes. You nodded your head and I continued to stroke your hair. "I am going to tie you today. I will not hurt you but you will only move if told to do so. Is that understood?" Again you nodded, your tongue flicking across your dry lips. "I am also going to blindfold you and gag you when I feel it is necessary. At any time you feel you want to stop you are to raise two fingers together and I will stop what I am doing and the game will be over." Again you nod your head and I reach into the closet taking a scarf from the stack that I had placed there before leaving for work.

The scarf fit tightly against your eyes cutting off your sight of the world. You could only now imagine what I was doing and what I had planned for you. You did trust me but there was always the chance that I would do something that was entirely new to you that day. You could feel the dampness between your legs as you anticipated what was to come next. Again I had you kneel your hands folded behind your back and told you to stay there as I prepared the room for you. You could hear me as I removed my clothes the ruffle of the fabric not far from your head. You could hear the clanging on something metal as it hit against the bed or wall, and you could hear the sound of the huge vibrator being tested as I laid everything out.

I walked around the room laying items out where they would be needed when I needed them and lit a candle the smell wafting across the room. Your nose sensed the smell of jasmine after hearing the lighter flick. I walked past you touching you with the warm end of the lighter. Though not hot it was warm enough to startle you. You gasp as it ran across your back, and I let out a small snicker. I so loved teasing you, as you loved teasing me.

All the while I talked to you about how much I had thought of fucking you all day and how much I wanted to make it last as long as possible. You heard a click as I turned on your CD player, the mellow sounds of some CD filling the air with instrumental music. It sounds like some type on Indian music but you could not put your finger on it.

By now I had it all prepared and it was time to play. You thought to yourself that your legs were numb from kneeling and I helped you to your feet. You started to talk and I told you to be quiet. I would tell you when you could speak. You stop your sentence short as I wrapped another scarf around your head to cover your mouth. This scarf was different though. This scarf had a small ball that was forced between your lips forcing your dry mouth open. I had never used the ball before so it took you by surprise as your mouth was forced open the ball snug between your lips. I could see it was all having an effect on you as your hard nipples rose and fell as you breathed deeply.

You stood there waiting for my next command. You were so hot standing there your hands folded behind your back but I had bigger things for you. Grabbing your arm I forced to walk across the room. You stumbled but I held you firm stopping you from falling. Your legs hit the side of the bed and you almost tumbled but I held you firm and told you to reach your hands out and bend at the waist. Slowly your hands rose stretching your arms out. Your hands hit against something very hard and you pulled away but I grabbed arm and tied it to the metal pipe that was stretched from the foot of the bed to the headboard. By now you were totally confused s to where you were. I reached out taking the other arm and tying it as well making it impossible for you to move or to stand straight.

You had done exactly as I had instructed you before I left for work leaving you a note on the mirror to find when you woke up. Your black corset fit you so well cupping your gorgeous tits, and your stiletto heels shoes make your legs look so long and tight. I reached out running my hands up the back of your legs feeling the black hose on your thighs. It feels so good as my cock twitches, and I lean against you the head of my cock nuzzling into your ass. I so love the sight of your ass bent over that it takes all my strength to not fuck you right then but there will be time for that later. I caress your thighs more feeling the smoothness of your skin under the fabric and my hands cup your ass parting your cheeks. Your ass looks so good and I can see how wet your pussy is as I squeeze the round globes of your ass. I have got to taste you and I kneel down my tongue flicking out tasting your wet cunt. I can hear your muffled moans and press your pussy against my face as my tongue darts in and out of your pussy. My nose presses into your pussy spreading your lips. Faster and faster I flick my tongue across your clit you bucking your ass against my mouth.

I tease you for what seems like forever to you and then stand my face covered in your wetness. My hand runs up and down my hard cock as I see you squirming. Your moans are so erotic muffled as they are with the ball in your mouth. Your pussy is so wet so it is obvious that it needs something in it and I reach for one of the toys that line the bed. The first toy I find is a long plug with a bulbous head on it. These were all part of the latest shipment of items that you did not know about. I ask if you are fine and you nod your head and I proceed.

I take the long purple shaft and run the head of it along your ass crack parting your round ass. You jump as the tip touches your rosebud asshole, but I press it forward the know spreading your asshole. I can hear your gasps as the head of the toy presses into you popping in and then the long shaft sliding into your ass. The toy sits flush against your cheeks and you can feel the discomfort of the toy as it is nuzzled in you. It does not hurt but makes you feel so full.

I reach down and slide one finger then two into your wet pussy. God do I love the feel of your soft wet pussy when you are turned on and I fuck my fingers in and out of you. Your pussy slams against my invading fingers. Faster and faster I fuck your cunt with my two digits you bucking your hips to take them deeper. Your pussy clenches my fingers and I know you are close so I pull them from you. Reaching up I remove the gag and stick my fingers in your mouth so that you can taste your sweet cunt. You suck hungrily on my fingers that had just ravaged your cunt. I lave the gag out as I have other plans for your mouth in a minute.

By now my cock is so hard and I run the head of it along your pussy the head sliding easily into you. Grabbing your hips in my hands I slam my cock deep in your pussy pulling out and thrusting into you again over and over again. You scream as I thrust into you each time begging me to fuck you harder. The faster I fuck you the more you tell me how much you love being my slut driving me on even more.

I can feel my orgasm coming and pull my cock from you walking to the other side of the bed and placing my cock against your lips. You feel the head as it brushes across your lips and your mouth inhales my cock the taste of your pussy all over it. I knell on the bed grabbing you by the hair with both hands as I fuck into your mouth. My head thrown back I savor the feel on my cock as it slides in and out of your hot mouth. Forcing my cock deep in your throat I can feel how good it feels your tongue wrapping around the head as I fuck you.

Your mouth feels so good but I am not ready to cum quite yet. Pulling my cock from your mouth I untie your hands from the bar and move to make you stand. You reach for the plug in your ass and I slap your hand away. You start to protest and I reach for the gag forcing it in your mouth again.

I take both your hands in mine and tie them together. The binding is so tight on your wrist but you do not protest. The blindfold is still in place and you are not sure what to expect next as I lead you in the direction of the bathroom. You hear me kick the door open and step into the bathroom. You stand there for a minute as you hear me fumble with something, and then I take your bond hangs forcing them over your head and making you step forward. Do not move I say as you feel the binding being tied to what you suspect is the shower curtain rod. You feel so vulnerable with your hands over your head and I reach around cupping your breasts in my hands. I can feel your hard nipples between my fingers and I pull down on them making you gasp. The pain is mild as it runs along your tits and I do it again and again making you squirm. My other hand reaches between your legs and two of my fingers part your cunt and I press them deep into you fingering your cunt over and over. You are helpless as I finger fuck you hanging from the rod. Your wetness runs down my fingers and across my wrist as I continue to fuck you.

Seeing you like this is driving me wild and I press against your back my throbbing cock pressed against you. You squirm around on my fingers as I reach down removing the plug from your ass. The plug makes a popping sound as it escapes your tight ass. It is so erotic as you moan the big plug being removed from you.

I am so turned on with you hanging helpless my fingers buried in you and my other hand pinching your nipples, and my cock pressed against your ass. I cannot take it any more and grab my hard shaft pressing the head into your stretched ass. You try to move away and I grab your hips sinking my cock deep in you. Your ass feels so good squeezing my cock as I slowly fuck you. At first you start to resist but you meeting my thrusts soon replace that.

My hands grab your hips firmly as I slam my cock in your ass wanting to cum deep inside you. God it feels so good and I feel the cum start to rise in my balls. Faster and Faster I slam into you until I cannot take it anymore the cum erupting deep in your bowels. The orgasm is so strong it takes my breath away and I stand there leaning into you as I try to catch my breath my cock still deep inside of you. I slowly pull from your clenched ass and reach to pull your arms down from the bar. You hurt all over but feel so good at the same time your hands being freed from the rope that held them. We stand there in the bathroom for an eternity just holding each other as our breathing returns to normal, and we move to the bedroom collapsing on the bed.