Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers

I could see that my lipstick had left smears all over his chest and I felt a primal surge of possessiveness, seeing my mark all over him. It made me want to burn my memory on his brain for the rest of his life. I set about doing just that, but when my roaming hand came across the engorged flesh straining his jeans, he grabbed my hand and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, out of breath.

"Don't go there yet...I am feeling way too good right now. If you start doing that I won't get to take my time with you, and that is all I have wanted to do for months."

"Oh John!" I gushed, as the similarities in our feelings became painfully obvious. We were both trying to make it special and memorable for the other person while the whole time we were both about to die from an overdose of lust. I looked him in the eye and gave him my most seductive smirk. "Who said we can't take our time later?" I emphasized my query by running my hand back over his swollen member, tracing the outline with my fingertips and circling the distinct head with my thumb until a dark spot of moisture appeared on the denim. I heard a deep, tortured groan right before his hands grabbed my arms and pulled me back into him, kissing me deeply again as his hands went for the hem of my shirt.

"You," he gasped around my lips, "are going to be sorry you said that." The next thing I knew my shirt was being yanked off over my head and his mouth was attached to my right nipple, biting and sucking through the purple lace as he ripped at the hooks in the back. As soon as my large breasts were freed to his gaze he stopped, cupped them both lovingly, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "My God, these are more beautiful in person than I could ever imagine." That brief meditation over, he resumed his assault on my nipples, switching off between them and using his hands as well as his mouth.

"That feels so fucking good baby!" I groaned while trying to undo my zipper and receive his torturous attentions at the same time. We became more frantic with each other the closer my zipper got to being open until he eventually shoved my hands out of the way and started yanking my jeans down over my ass. I picked up where he left off on his own zipper, until we were tangled up together in a mass of limbs, his hands squeezing my bare ass and my hand on his rock hard cock. The feeling of his hard flesh jumping in my palm sent me through the roof, and I sank to my knees right there in front of him, tangled clothes and all. I intended to spend much more one on one time with his beautiful thick cock later, but at that moment I had to taste him at least once, had to feel him thrust inside my mouth at least once before I could even think about anything else.

"Oh...yessssss!" he hissed as he watched my moist pink lips sink down onto his shaft. I looked up at him from on my knees, meeting his gaze as I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and used the other to massage his balls. I inhaled his scent, that powerful lusty aroma again, tasted his salty precum and fell in love with his cock as I licked my way up and down, sucking and teasing and pumping with my mouth. I swallowed his thrusts until he made me stop, not wanting to finish that way yet. "Get on the bed baby," he commanded, pulling me to my feet. I stripped off the rest of my clothes as I went, leaving me completely naked and exposed as I lay on my back before him.

"Open your legs," he ordered. I complied, revealing my cleanly shaven pussy that was visibly soaked for him. When I saw how close he was staring, I reached down and slid my fingers inside myself, rubbing my swollen clit while he watched from the foot of the bed. Gulping, he pulled it together long enough to rip away his last few garments and join me. John literally dove on me, like a hunter attacking its prey, and pushed my hand out of the way only to replace it with his face. I felt his tongue licking at me, his mouth sucking on my inner lips and eventually my clit.

Just as I began trembling from the pleasure, hovering at the brink of orgasm, he climbed up on his knees and positioned himself at my entrance. We locked eyes in the exact moment that he plunged his cock deep inside me up to the hilt, both of us screaming from the sheer perfection. I could feel every inch penetrate me, he could feel my tight wet pussy closing around him and clamping down on his shaft. Neither one of us lasted long that first time; we both began pumping like rabbits, fast and furious. A massive orgasm rocked through us both at the same time, leaving me shaking and panting, and leaving John pumping his hot fluid deep inside my welcoming body.

When we finished shaking he lay there in my arms, still deep inside me. I pulled him close, not wanting him to leave me yet, trying to make the feeling of being complete last just a tiny bit longer. He lowered his lips to mine and I could taste myself on him. I began sucking his lips clean, loving the fact that he was covered in me. It was such an erotic sensation, and I was already getting aroused again. When I told him how much it was turning me on, he said that he could relate.

"What do you mean?" I asked, wondering if he meant what I thought he did.

"Well...the thought of your pussy, coated in my cum...God, it drives me crazy. If I didn't need a few minutes before getting hard again, I would already be fucking you."

"Oh my God, that's getting me even hotter!" I exclaimed, looking up at him with passion in my eyes.

"Then I know just what you need!" He got this excited look on his face and started kissing down my body, licking up our combined sweat and lapping at my nipples some more. He kept going until he reached my swollen core. At that point he stopped for a second and pulled back, spreading my lips wide with his thumbs. "Oh fuck! Just look at this wet pussy! It's covered with a mixture of us. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I like seeing my cum on you baby, it's like marking my territory."

With that said, he lowered his mouth to me, lapping up our juices. I watched his tongue move on me, and knew that I had never been so turned on in my life. He looked drunk, or like a starving man who'd just been given his first meal. His eyes were closed in concentration, and his tongue moved in the most wicked circles, up and down, dipping into the hole and coming back up to work at my clit. He slid his thumbs that were holding me open down and into my pussy, fucking me with them as he sucked on my clit. It felt so amazing that I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I began moaning loudly and squeezing my nipples, bucking my hips into his face. At one point he stopped and brought one of his thumbs up to my mouth.

"Here baby, taste us. Taste how fucking good we are together." I sucked his thumb into my mouth as he fastened back onto my clit, and I started moaning even louder around his thumb. We did taste wonderful, it was the flavor of sex and lust and primal need. I sucked and sucked on his thumb, squeezing my breasts and thrusting into his face, feeling my pussy clamping down on the two fingers he was now shoving inside me while devouring my clit. I put my hand on the back of his head and began shoving harder, fucking his whole face, and the tightened coil inside me just snapped. I began screaming, bucking and shaking, and I could hear him groaning from between my legs. When I had quieted down, he looked up at me with a lusty grin. "That was the tastiest treat I've ever had! God...I am rock hard again! What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Come here!" I said, looking deep into his eyes with every ounce of need that I felt. As soon as he got back up on his knees and between my legs, my expression went from needy to mischievous. I clamped my thighs around him and grabbed his arms, flipping him over on the bed as I rolled.

"Whoa! What are you doing young lady?" he teased. I knew from our conversations that he liked having a woman on top, and I wanted to show him that I could be just as good as he was.

"It's my turn to torture you for a while." I grinned evilly. I took his hands and pinned them up by his head, leaning down and kissing him seductively. I could feel his hard cock brushing against my ass, sliding against my skin. I backed up slightly, until I felt his cock slipping between my legs, and I began gliding against it, rubbing it in my juices.

"Oh God....that's not fair. That's downright cruel. God, it feels so good!" I watched his eyes roll back into his head and giggled, working my hips on him a little harder. I felt the thick tip of his swollen member brushing against my clit, and I focused on that, sliding more forcefully against it, using his shaft to masturbate.

"Oh John...your cock feels so fucking good against me. Can you feel my hard clit rubbing you?" I leaned over and licked his nipple, sucking it into my mouth.

"Yessssssss," he hissed through clenched teeth, eyes closed to the agony. I decided to step it up, raising up on him with my breasts proudly on display. I pulled his hands up to my tits and made him squeeze them roughly, until he took over on his own. I then leaned back with my hands behind me on his thighs, thrusting my tits out farther toward him and arching my back. "You are so fucking beautiful!" he said below me, staring up at the lovely picture I had displayed for him. I pulled up slightly, just enough room to reposition his cock so that it was probing my entrance. I looked down at him, and with no words spoken I slowly lowered myself on his shaft. Just partially...just the tip. Just enough for him to feel how tight and wet I was, gripping the head of his cock. He groaned deeply and instinctively started to thrust up into me, but I pulled away so that he never went farther than about an inch deep.

"How long can you take it baby? How long can you handle feeling my soaking wet pussy around your cock and not sinking it all the way in?" I could tell that my words were affecting him too, he began moaning deeper and tossing his head from side to side, caught in exquisite torture. I slid a tiny bit deeper on him, then pulled back. "Can you feel that? Don't you want to be all the way inside?"

"Oh fuck! Just looking at you like that is making me want to cum. You are killing me here!" I grinned wickedly again, completely high on being able to make him desperate for me. I didn't want him to be able to hold out much longer, I only wanted him to need it as badly as I did. I had heard of people continually delaying pleasure, but I was NOT one of those people. I got my wish quickly when after one more swivel of my hips made him cry out, and his hands flew from my tits down to my hips. He grabbed them tight and pulled me down hard, while at the same time thrusting his cock up into me with every ounce of strength he had. We both screamed at the sensation of my body being impaled, and he had the added bonus of seeing his shaft disappearing inside me.

I moved up and down on him, up and down, feeling my pussy gripping him tightly. He kept on thrusting, and they were wonderful, deep thrusts. When I felt that we were getting close, I got up on my feet and leaned over him, using his hands for leverage. This left room for even deeper thrusting, and I bounced and moved on him until I was ready to scream. I felt myself starting to cum, and I yelled out while pounding myself down onto him. As soon as he felt me milking his cock he was lost, and he gave himself up to the lust once again, pumping his seed deep inside me through his final thrusts and our screams. I fell over onto his chest, kissing his skin and holding him tight. He wrapped his arms around me and we settled into a nice afternoon nap.

About an hour later I opened my eyes, feeling that I had just finished the most erotic dream of my life. When I realized that the body I was snuggled against was real, I almost wept for joy. This was the first time in my entire life that my reality had been better than my dreams. John was still sleeping, so I decided to have some fun and explore the body that had brought me such pleasure. I started to run my hands over his chest and stomach, feeling the course hair and loving the texture. I worked my way down to his thighs with long, lazy circles. He moaned briefly in his sleep, but kept on dreaming. I studied his dick, thinking it was beautiful even while at rest. As I kept up my slow caresses up and down his legs, I noticed that his shaft was beginning to stir. I glanced up quickly, but he was still fast asleep. Smiling wickedly, I leaned over him sideways, bringing my face right in contact with my waking buddy.

I lightly ran my fingertips along its length, bringing them up to circle the tip. There was an immediate reaction, his cock stiffening further and beginning to rise. I knew a hunger at that moment that I had never felt before, so I glanced back up to make sure he was still asleep and then I started flicking the tip with my tongue. He tasted so good that I had to have more, sliding his shaft inside my lips further, feeling it thicken fully inside my mouth. I began to take him all the way in, sliding up and down with my tongue making circles around the tip inside my mouth. I heard a loud groan, and then the next thing I knew a hand was on the back of my head, holding me in place as his hips began thrusting. I continued to swallow his thrusts, moaning around his cock, loving the feel of him gliding between my lips.

"Oh God!" he cried out, thrusting harder. I felt a hand start to glide up the back of my thigh, creeping between my legs and probing at my entrance from behind. He slid in easily, entering my hot wetness with two fingers. "Oh fuck! You're so wet!" I moaned louder around his thick cock, backing into his fingers as he thrust inside my mouth. We carried on that way for a few more minutes until his breathing became very frantic. "Please...I need to be inside you. I thought I could finish this way, but I have to feel you one more time."

This pleased me to no end, because I was just wishing that I could have him inside me again. I pulled him slowly out of my mouth, climbing over him and straddling his cock, facing towards his feet. I slid down greedily onto his shaft, arching my back and moving slowly on him. It only took a few thrusts while watching my ass move up and down for him to grab my hips and push me forward. I went down on all fours, feeling him reposition himself behind me. Before I knew it he was up on his knees, grabbing my hips and shoving himself deep inside me again. I pushed back against him, meeting him, as he would pound his perfect cock into me from behind. I looked back at him over my shoulder and smiled wickedly.

"That's it baby, fuck me! Oh God, don't stop, fuck me until you cum! Can you feel how wet I am for you? How much my pussy wants you? Oh fuck yessssss! Oh John!" I started moaning and I didn't stop, needing him more than he could ever know. He grabbed my hair at the base of my skull like a harness, pulling my head back and fucking me even deeper. He brought his other hand down on my ass in a hard crack, leaving a sting that felt so good. I moaned deeply, not believing how turned on I was.

"That's my girl! That's my naughty little girl! I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight. You are mine! Mine! My wicked, naughty little girl!" I felt one hand dip into my juices around where we joined and was then surprised to feel a finger probing at my rear entrance. He slowly worked it inside, pushing slightly, entering my puckered opening, as I would thrust back into him. I had never felt so full in my life, and it was exquisite. I began shaking, barely able to hold myself up, and my pussy clamped down on him tighter than I had ever felt before. I began screaming, feeling my orgasm rip through me like a knife. "Yes! That's it, that's my good girl! Cum for me, let yourself go! Oh God, you feel so amazing," he moaned through clenched teeth, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming too! Oh God, my sweet little girl!" He began bucking his hips frantically, spurting his love with an intensity that made him weak.

We collapsed in a heap on the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs. I looked at him lovingly, seeing the contentment on his face. I took a moment to myself to wish on the impossible, that this man was mine to call my own. I knew that it would never be, I could never ask for more from him than what he was giving me today. However, I still felt elated. I knew that he would never be mine, but I also knew now that true physical pleasure was possible, and thanks to him I now knew exactly the type of man to look for in the future. I was grateful to him for showing me how to live again, giving me hope for the first time in a long time.

"Hey," I whispered to him, seeing his heavy eyelids starting to droop again, "I do believe I was promised lunch."

"Well," he chuckled, "how about some room service? I don't particularly want to be anywhere right now other than where I am." We both smiled broadly, looking into each other's eyes.

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" I giggled, leaning over to give him another kiss.

foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers
12