Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Picnic in the park; skinny dipping for dessert.
989 words
3.77
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers

We couldn't stop laughing as we sang along with the tune that just happened to start playing on the portable radio we'd brought with us to our picnic…

"Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting."

Well, actually, I couldn't stop laughing at her as she pretended to use a banana as a microphone…

"Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."

"You're a nut!" I said when the song ended, and pulled her back on top of me.

First week of school; all the little darlings back in the classrooms and we had the whole park to ourselves. It's nice being aspiring unemployed writers! We work when we feel like it, and play when we don't… feel like working, that is.

"Well, sometimes I feel like a nut, and sometimes I don't!" she chirped, tossing the banana back in the picnic basket. "Now… kiss me like you mean it!" she commanded.

I touched her sweet face with one hand and traced her lips with my other hand's fingers. She parted her lips just slightly to allow my index finger to rest there, and holding my arm, she lightly sucked it as though it was a piece of that red licorice candy she had brought along. Staring into her sparkling eyes just before I moved my mouth closer to hers gave me a shiver. And we kissed. I could kiss her for hours, or would like to, and it seemed like our tongue tango did indeed last that long. Suddenly, though, she broke away and pushed herself off me. Then she smiled that smile again, and with a cute giggle reached down and slapped my leg.

"Tag! You're it!" she laughed as she turned and ran toward the glimmering water of the quiet lake. "Catch me if you can!"

Oh my God! I gasped. Lucky the park was deserted, and lucky for me she's so sexy and uninhibited! I sat on the tartan blanket, stunned as I watched her remove various articles of clothing without so much as missing a stride. And running downhill, too. Amazing! Her perfectly executed dive off the boat dock showed me another hidden talent of this gorgeous artist I had never seen before. She swam out about 50 yards… poetry in motion, the gleam of the sun in the ripples flowing over her naked body is a portrait I'll never forget.

Treading water then, she faced me and hollered: "Aw come on, it's not that cold!"

Easy for her to say, I thought. She's not the one who's going to suffer shrinkage! I stripped quickly and jogged to the dock, and after recovering from my belly-flopper dive, I joined her. Yep… it was cold! Shrinkage. I'll have to let her go first when we get out of here, I made a mental note to remember.

After awhile, it did seem to warm up a bit. Probably because our mouths were otherwise occupied with each other and that helped take my mind off the chilly water's temperature. I never knew I could tread water without using my arms… my arms (and hers) were also otherwise occupied: holding each other in a tight embrace while our kiss continued. So entranced was I that I didn't notice she had dropped one of her hands… if I had been skinny dipping alone, I would've thought the bump on my butt was from a passing bass. Then, as suddenly as she broke from our kiss on the blanket, she broke this embrace too and disappeared for a moment under the water. "Mmmmm…" I groaned softly; that definitely wasn't a fish stroking my pole!

"Not to worry, Hon!" she announced when she broke the surface. "No shrinkage!"

In a flash, she was back-stroking her way further out into the lake. The water sliding off her breasts and belly mirrored the afternoon sun; the waves she made with her legs rolled lazily back to where I dog-paddled. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Yep… poetry in motion; a sensuous sonnet. I swam to her, and when I got near enough, she spread her legs slightly while she continued to propel herself. Like a torpedo from a submarine, I zoomed in on her inviting target… and was able to get off a quick lick on her pussy lips before she flipped over and disappeared under the water again. That's when I discovered what those people must have been thinking when the shark in the movie had come up and snatched them under! We held each other as our bodies sunk to the muddy lake bottom… groping each other's asses, caressing each other's backs… and holding our breath together… like mouth-to-mouth without doing the breathing part. Her nipples felt like little rocks pressed against my chest, while my rock hardness nestled against one of her thighs. It was like suspended animation… like the slow-motion effect movie makers do to simulate a dream sequence. And, once again, in another one of her surprise flashes, she was on her way back to the lake's surface.

"Race ya back!" she laughed when I emerged from the water's depth. "Last one back has to take the bottom! Ready! Set! Gooooooo!"

No contest. Not because she had quite a head-start, and not because I'm not a good swimmer, either. I could've caught her… but I like being on the bottom! And besides, just in case there really was shrinkage, I would have been able to cover it up. But, there was no shrinkage… and strutting back to where she laid on the blanket waiting for me, teasing me with that 'come-hither' smile… well, definitely… no shrinkage! And as she climbed on board the ZZ_Todd, she sang sweetly, without a banana microphone or the radio…

"Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight!"

ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers