Afternoon Delight

Info
She finds a lazy afternoon is the perfect time for private fun.
12 words
4.02
129.9k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes her time, bringing herself to climax and and again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
tickled_pink_69
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
bogg99bogg99over 13 years ago
Checked this one out as you posted your latest.

I remember listening to this 2 years ago or thereabouts.....I should have provided comment then to go with my top score - sorry, mea culpa!

I particularly liked this recording of two very distinct orgasms. You are truly into it and it shows (sounds). I found myself very excited with the very authentic/real vocals - not pretend, voice and volume fluctuating throughout....it was just like I was there. Outstanding.

I suggest that you move back a bit from the microphone as you work up to climax, as you head is quite apparently bobbing/moving and your mouth gets too close to the microphone. Nothing detracted from the excitement and beauty of your feelings - just a small suggestion to make it even better.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmnn...

wish i could have been there...that would have been an afternoon of delight---for me!! great submission, TP 69...you definitely need to be a regular on literotica...5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing... breathless

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing! I look forward to hearing more...

Share this

Similar Stories

Your Hot ASMR Girlfriend Licks You Moaning and Licking You While You Listen.in Audio
Sorority MILFs Two MILF's pledge a sorority their daughters already attend.in Lesbian Sex
The Stronger Girl 01 Michele's legs cramp after a run, Annie gives her a massage.in Lesbian Sex
A New Day A woman meets a new friend and immediately things get steamy.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Call Girl - Cheryl An sublime afternoon pleasuring Cheryl Hines.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories