Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hold my breath for ages, so I swam under the water, hands reaching out to slide around Fernanda's calves circling around her like a shark. Twice, then three times around her before I slowly surfaced immediately in front of her, breaking the surface like a mermaid. As soon as I was above the water, her soft lips were against mine; and cool hands slid around me. Our soft thighs entwined, four hands moving independently over firm muscles and soft curves.

After kissing for a minute, we parted, and as I saw the lust on Fernanda's face, I couldn't help giggling girlishly. I just wasn't used to sing another woman look at me like that, and it was lots of things - flattering, sexy, and arousing - but also kind of funny, still.

Fernanda smiled, and kissed me tenderly before slowly disentangling us, and leading me over to the ladder to climb out. I was directly behind her, and watched the smoothness of her back, tapering from her shoulders down to her tiny waist before flaring out again in the form of her beautiful bottom. She stopped a moment, pushing her bottom out; and I gaped at the twin moons of pert perfection; looking up at the tempting lips of her pussy revealed between them.

I heard a delighted giggle, and she wiggled her hips temptingly as she moved up the steps. She stepped seductively off, water splashing on the ground as she walked over to the jacuzzi. I genuinely didn't move until she got down into the jacuzzi, and I couldn't be distracted by her beautiful body any longer. I shook my head to wake myself up; and climbed after her.

To my surprise, I came to see that Fernanda was leaning back against the edge of the jacuzzi watching me! Her eyes tracked me as I walked over, flicking from my bouncing breasts to my swaying hips. My ego swelled as this curvaceous wonder watched me with lust in her eyes.

Fernanda's arms were out resting back against the side of the jacuzzi, her huge breasts floating on the surface of the water temptingly.

I stepped down into the jacuzzi, the warm water sliding up my thighs as Fernanda drew me down onto her lap, and into her arms. Our lips came together, and we kissed passionately. Our hands roamed as our lips moved together; tongues slithering against one another. I had one hand behind her head; whilst the other stroked and massaged her breasts. She played with my own breasts in turn; her other hand stroking the curves of my bottom.

I moaned softly, as my passion rose again. Fernanda kissed her way down my neck, towards my breasts; and I rose slightly, bringing my nipple into contact with her hungry mouth. Without breaking contact, I slid around until I was facing her; my legs parted either side of hers.

Now she could caress my breasts freely; and I could do the same. I thrilled as she stimulated my nipples, and I stroked the heavy curves of her breasts with heady enthusiasm.

For several minutes, we stayed in the same position; kissing and caressing each other. At times, her hands slipped down to my buttocks, fingers stroking from the base of my spine to my perineum; never quite coming into contact with my hungry pussy.

Finally, I stood. The water cascaded down as I stood gloriously nude in front of her. I took Fernanda's hand, and pulled her to her feet.

We stepped out of the pool, and I led Fernanda to a sun-lounger. She lay down at my signal, and I sank to my knees on the wooden decking beside her. My hands stroked her smooth legs, which parted; one bending up at the knee, whilst the other foot slipped down to rest on the ground. Fernanda's thighs were now spread broadly; and I leaned forwards between them.

I leaned forwards as far as I could, planting a soft kiss just below her breasts, and began slipping back down, leaving a trail of kisses towards my goal - the juicy honey-pot between Fernanda's heavenly thighs.

I kissed golden skin which was firm and smooth, getting closer to her soft pussy-lips. I could smell her arousal, and the aroma defeated my intention of kissing and licking her inner thighs and vulva to tease her into a frenzy. Instead, my mouth moved directly to her wet slit and my tongue stroked the intoxicating length of her moist labia.

We both moaned together as my tongue penetrated her coral lips, and her flavour filled my mouth. Her taste was heady and intoxicating; spicy and rich like no other taste on Earth. I had certainly never found anything like it; nothing that even came close!

God! I used to think that the taste of a man's cock was intense - but pussy was in a different league! I licked and sucked at her swollen lips hungrily until managing to control myself. I wanted to make this good for her, like she had done for me earlier.

Slowly and deliberately, I tongued down the length of her slit, and then tilted my head to kiss and suck at the labia on first one side, and then the other. Avoiding her clitoris at first, I licked back down again, savouring her thick juices. Back up, and this time my tongue flickered lightly over her hooded clitoris. Fernanda jumped as though she had had an electric shock; her thighs briefly contracting around my head, before falling back more open than ever.

I smiled to myself, pleased with the effect of my teasing tongue. Next, I brought my hands into play; my left hand curling up to pull back the 'hood' partly covering her pearly clitoris, and exposing it to my gaze. My right hand reached up higher, to caress the heavy breast which sank somewhat to the side of Fernanda's heaving chest.

Fernanda groaned as I caressed her breast, and pulled the nipple into an erect hardness. I gently licked at her breast, my tongue stroking the ripe bud gently. I softly traced up, down and across - a letter 'A'. Then up and wiggling back down - a 'B'

By the time I reached 'K', Fernanda was writhing with pleasure; moaning and murmuring in Spanish as I worked away between her firm and delectably-tanned thighs.

At 'P', I had pushed two fingers into her shaven (and soaking) quim, curving the fingers up to rub against her G-spot. I slowly and rhythmically pushed in and out as my tongue licked away at her pearly clitoris. X...Y...Z...

Fernanda's thighs were quivering; bouncing against the sides of my head as her orgasm approached like a steam train.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...ah...ahhh...aghh!" she spluttered, crescendo-ing with a frozen silence as her thighs clamped tight around my head, and her upper body convulsed with pleasure. I was still, but for my fingers and tongue; still slowly working away in her honeypot. Her orgasm went on for twenty or thirty seconds, before finally the pressure on my head relented. Fernanda relaxed completely, her legs falling totally open. I dipped my head; moving my mouth from her swollen clitoris to the mouth of her wet pussy. With long broad sweeps, I drank her nectar down; savouring the rich, earthy flavours of her orgasmic fluids like nectar.

Finally, I looked up over her sweaty, heaving body to catch Fernanda in the eye before slowly pulling my wet fingers out of her swollen pussy and pushing them into my hungry mouth and sucking off her slick wetness. She watched me enjoying the flavours of her pussy with a sexy, satisfied smile and blew me a kiss.

Fernanda lay back and waited for me to climb onto the lounger with her; our bodies entwining and breasts pressing together as our hungry mouths sought each other out. We kissed passionately and slowly, both enjoying her taste as I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. My fingers tangled in her dark hair as she sucked her juices from my mouth, and smiled.

We spent the next couple of hours naked; eating fruit, drinking juice, swimming; and enjoying each other's bodies with every sense we possessed. By the time we had to go, I was intimately familiar with her every curve; her every flavour; and we had both come perhaps a dozen times.

We had talked too. When the Keels moved out, Fernanda was going to lose the cleaning job, and was going to struggle for money. Since I was struggling too, there was an obvious solution.

She moved in the next day -- and she's still here now!

---

12