Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Sexy lingerie leads to some good sex.
1.8k words
3.82
33.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Thursday night and I am making a trip to the local Lover's Lane to see what I can find for my Friday afternoon rendezvous with Mark. I like to surprise him with a sexy outfit when I see him. I love to see the expression of desire on his face when he sees me. It gets me excited before he even touches me. Tonight I decided to try a few different options on and tease Mark by sending him pictures from the dressing room. The good thing about these stores is they are never crowded and the dressing rooms are quite private. A random click or the flash of the camera is probably not unheard of here. I brought my selections into the dressing room. I was ready to start teasing Mark.

The first outfit I tried on was a red and black lace baby-doll. It was form fitting and it was push-up so my breasts were full and looked ready for action. I put my black heels back on and looked in the mirror and thought to myself, "oh yeah I think he will like this." I struck a pose and snapped a picture. I sent it to Mark with a caption that read, "For your holiday party perhaps?" I didn't wait for his response. I just wanted to keep on trying on lingerie for him and fill his inbox with pictures leading up to the grand finale.

Next up was their Flirty Girl Chemise. This one was cupless, sheer, and purple. I was starting to get excited about the fun we were going to have tomorrow no matter what I decided to wear. For this picture I started playing with my exposed nipples. Rubbing my fingers around my nipples slightly pinching them. I was getting turned on and my nipples were pointed and hard. Time to snap the picture. I was pinching my nipple for this picture and sent it with the caption, "getting ready for your mouth to be sucking on my nipples tomorrow."

My third and final outfit was simply a pair of black crotchless panties, nothing else but my black heels. My nipples were still exposed and hard. I looked in the mirror and realized just how exposed I was. I was really getting myself turned on at this point. I couldn't resist touching myself. I started circling my exposed clit with my finger. I let out a quiet sigh because it feels so good. There is no stopping me now. I am going to make myself cum right here in the dressing room and instead of sending Mark a picture I am going to use my phone to get a video of this.

I set up the camera so it would have my whole body in its frame. I had one foot on the floor and the other up on the small chair in the dressing room. Facing the mirror I am mostly naked and my legs spread. Since this was a video I had both hand ready to explore my mostly naked body. Still trying to be quiet I had one hand playing with my breast rubbing and grabbing it. My other hand traveled down the front of my body until it reached my clit again. I am circling my clit faster now getting more excited. I am breathing faster now and trying not to moan out loud. I slid my middle finger deep inside me. I feel so warm and wet right now. My head is tilted back and my eyes are closed. I am no longer worried about what is going on outside the dressing room.

I am about to cum and my phone is recording it all for Mark. My back is up against the dressing room door; my legs are still spread and tensing up. My fingers still rubbing me fast and my finger enters me. I whisper, "feels so good, I am cumming for you Mark." I let out a sigh as I cum. I can feel myself wet with cum, pulsing around my finger. I turned off the video on the phone and tried to get myself together. I smirked to myself and thought, "I guess the crotchless panties work. Must buy these." In addition I bought another outfit ands stumbled across crotchless panty hose. These can be fun so I bought three of them. I left the store feeling satisfied, literally, and excited about seeing Mark tomorrow.

It's finally Friday morning and like most Fridays I only have to work a half-day. Even that seems long because I cannot wait to see Mark this afternoon. It's been a week and a half since I saw him last and I am ready for him. We decided to meet for dinner and perhaps a little shopping. I wanted to look sexy but not too over the top. The weather helped out a little. Most of the week there were wind chills at or below zero. Today it was a balmy 29. I decided to go with a wrap dress. Not to fancy but flattering and even better it offered easy access. The neckline was low and I was wearing a bra that enhanced my breasts. I decided to go with my crotchless pantyhose and black heels to finish my outfit. I put on some red lipstick and left. I could not wait to see how Mark would greet me.

Driving there I had the heat on and the seat warmers on in my new car. Knowing how exposed I was beneath my dress I reached down and started to touch myself. I wanted to be ready for Mark. At a red light I snapped a quick picture of my hand up my dress. I was hoping to get Mark hard and excited while he was checking out of the store he was at. I kept on texting him to build the sexual tension for our meeting.

We met in the parking lot of the mall. Mark got into my car. He immediately put his hand behind my neck and pulled me towards him. He started passionately kissing me. I loved when he kissed me like this. His mouth kissing me hard and his tongue entwined with mine. Mark is an amazing kisser and his lips are so soft. It's hard to stop kissing him. I playfully bit his lower lip as I pulled away.

"Someone seems happy to see me." I said to Mark with a mischievous smile.

Mark responded with, " I am so turned on right now."

He started kissing me again. His hand started moving up my inner thigh. I spread my legs a little for him tempting him to keep on exploring. His hand reached the opening of my crotchless panty house and he found my wetness.

"Oh God Catherine this is so sexy." Knowing he could have me so easily because nothing was in his way was so hot. Now his finger found me and entered deep into me. "Catherine you are so wet. I want you so bad."

There was a parking garage across the street so I decided to drive over there. Mark didn't stop touching and teasing my clit with his finger on the short drive over. It's hard to concentrate on driving when you are so turned on and Mark's hand in between my legs. We found what we thought was a safe spot on the fourth level. As soon as we parked we took off our winter jackets and tossed them in the back seat.

We started passionately kissing again. As our tongues were entwined I lowered my seat so I was almost lying down. I backed the seat away from the steering wheel. I untied my wrap dress so it exposed my whole body to Mark. He was free to do what he wanted with me. I spread my legs more for him and put my left foot up on the dash. I was so ready for Mark. He started going down on me, his tongue circling my clit and exploring the rest of me. He again inserted his finger deep into my wetness as his tongue still exploring me.

I started to moan and yelled out, "Don't stop Mark make me cum!"

Watching Mark going down on me is so sexy because he is so into it. He glanced up at me and our eyes met. I couldn't take it anymore I was ready to cum for him.

I yelled out, "OMG I am going to cum!" Mark could feel me pulsing around his finger that was still deep inside me.

I pulled Mark up to me and we started kissing. I love to taste my excitement on his lips. I know Mark must be hard and I was still turned on. Our rendezvous in my car wasn't over yet. My hand moved quickly down to find the hardness in his pants. I took off his belt and lowered his pants and boxer briefs so his big, hard penis was out of his pants and ready for me. I put my lips around his hardness and started moving my mouth up and down on him. "Catherine that feels so good," he whispered to me. My hand was cupping him and my tongue was all over his hardness. I swirled my tongue around the tip of him tasting his pre-cum. I loved tasting him but he wasn't ready to finish for me.

"Get on top of me," Mark directed. Without saying a word I climbed on top of him and lowered myself on him in the front seat of my car.

Mark's hardness is deep inside me as I continue to ride him faster and deeper. His hands grabbed my butt pulling me towards him. My body was so close to his. Neither one of us were aware of who else might be in the parking garage. Mark started breathing faster and louder.

"Catherine oh God yeah," he yelled out as he filled me with his cum. I was still riding him but slowing down until he finished.

I collapsed on him for a few moments. We gently kissed each other as our breathing slowed down. Our eyes fixed on each other I lifted off him and went back to my seat. I was having a hard time tying my dress in the confines of my car. We glanced around then got out of my car to straighten up a bit. I leaned up against a wall in the parking garage my untied dress still exposing the front of my body to Mark. Before I tied my dress marked snapped a picture with his cell phone of me half naked in the parking garage. We quickly kissed and got back into my car.

"Do we still have time to do some shopping?" Mark asked.

As I drove us towards the mall in my newly christened car I smiled and replied, "We can probably find some places to have fun in the mall. Perhaps this time you can join me in the dressing room."