Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A funny look into every day life.
2.4k words
3.5
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that does it.. were officially home owners!" Ron said with a smirk of accomplishment. Flippin up his collar and crackin a beer he reached out to swat Lina on her behind.

"Well now," Lina jumped feisty "I'm just gonna have to make you a big ol glass of sweet tea in my new kitchen.. in those butt huggin undies you like so much!"

She pressed in between his legs sittin on the new counter tops. Breathing him in as she had done so many times before, this time it felt different. He really pulled her into his arms, nodding his head forward looking into her eyes.

Taking a swig he said "Now you can focus on getting stable, after everything we helped each other through. You're good at landing us squarely when things get messed up. I appreciate that."

"I suppose I can do that. I could also get busy findin a hidin place for us. Tucked far, far away into the hills... hmmmmm" she said gazing into their future.

"That sounds like a fine idea, pretty lady!"

"You're just gonna have to be hands on with me honey. I got a lil bit to learn about building structures and prepping..."

He started to huff a laugh "A lot, baby. I'm not sure you understand what you're gettin in to.."

She laughed at him slyly with a grin,

"Well, I'm up for the challenge! It's just no one has ever made space or time for us to practice all this in real life... but YOU did it, with this house. With your tools. That's what makes you different. It's not just talk or playin video games."

He softened his look at her and continued to listen...

".. now I know what you've been doin with our time. And I love it. I'm sorry for gettin so angry. Just..

THANK YOU "

A few tears welled up in her eyes that said it all, even though she could barely choke out the words.

He smiled at her again, this time with his eyes like she was so fond of. He pulled her face up to meet his lips. She could feel him smile as he kissed her, which made her happy.

"Alright dear. Now that you have a castle, you can build your kingdom!!"

"Yes Sir! Now I can be gypsy medicine woman. Be my rogue and pilfer my supplies for me, will ya?"

"No, no my lady. You have your own supply now. Anything, as you wish!"

"You mean my own garden for canning, drying and extracting?"

"Yup. And I even have a special place for you to store all your lovely gifts!"

"Your full of surprises! What about some baby pups? We can't go foraging with out them.."

"Yes, its time for that too. One each, Boy and Girl."

This thought got Lina heated up quickly. Everything romantic was going to her head and putting her in the wet zone lately. In some ways she saw her self as the pup. A quick learn, astute and attentive. Eager for attention and hands on. She could barely contain herself, tail wagging and all. And he, her master. Thorough and calm, but a firm hand.

He would show her what he wants from her. And she would work diligently to get it.

For which they both would be rewarded... But building trust was the key.

"Lina.. What you thinkin about babe?" She heard as she turned back to his gaze..

"Oh, what we'd do with the back yard for the dogs.. Put in a dog run?"

"I'll tell you who's running!!" He said with another swat on her butt that sent them off chasing each other around the house.

Scattering a few pictures and sliding across hardwood floors, Lina found the box of Nurf balls just in time to assault back. With each throw she deliberated as Ron kept jumping to avoid the onslaught.

"Well, I need action. Something to keep me sharp on my toes.."

FWAP! She hit Ron's leg, now hiding behind the pantry door.

"Damnit. I gotta work on my observation skills."

FWAP!! FWAP!! Two hit hard on the pantry door again..

"Come and get me ...Chicken!!... "

"You asked for it!! .." He yelled, picking up a few of the discarded balls. Zeroed in on his target he hit her boobs and tackled her onto the stairs, pinning her down.

Almost out of breath, Ron asked "Is that what you want? Some new responsibilities?" Nuzzling into the side of her neck.

Tilting her head back she buzzed "Mmm hmmm. Little ones that give us fuzzy feelings and shit. Yup. The whole mess and all."

"Well then, I can help you with that." He said enthused.

She squirmed with delightful anticipation as he began to slide his hands under her shirt and eagerly mouth at her cupid lips. She started to feel the bulge in his pants and grabbed it to come closer as she spread her legs.

"Don't you think we should go to bed?" Lina teased.

"Nah. I've still got some unpacking to do!" He gleamed.

Leaning her back on the steps, he pinned her down and made love to her for to first time in their new house. Even though they had been together for some time, today was the day they started their life together. With every little grinding hump, the past gave way to the future.

No more race against time or strain on money. A Jeep crawler for their expeditions. Friendly visitors. A bigger bed and a springing garden. Summer projects in the garage. Beers and music in the yard. Many, many meals to come from her new kitchen. Babes and pups to fill the bathtub.. And love..

With Every, Little, Hump...

****

"I don't think you realize just how much you turn me on. Every day things are an instigator now. Take foot ball for example. I had no interest before. But now I'm charged! Everything about the competitiveness. The raw energy. The grunts and rough plays... it takes some one genius to come up with so many plays!"

"Wow, that's bizarre. Really? I've never seen foot ball that way"

"Neither did I, until you started a fire in me..." She chuckled.

"... Hey, speaking of I invited Dez and Matt for the game Sunday and they'll both be over here an hour before the game. What kind of sauce you want for your wings?"

"The regular.."

"Spicy Honey BBQ?.. I'm on it!"

"You don't have to do that just for me baby"

"Well it is your grill, so I will let you choose what goes on it. Haha"

"What time do we have to pick up the fireplace mantle today?" Lina asked, putting down her toast and sipping her coffee.

"Any time. They'll just hold it for us." Ron replied, holding out his cup. She refilled it with more Orange juice.

It seemed like just another simple gesture, but it was really about wanting to take care of each other. Just earlier he made sure she had a clean, dry towel as she got out of the bathroom, since they hadn't even finished unpacking.

"You know, sometimes I don't know what I'd do with out you! You're such a handy man and I'm lucky you're teaching me what you know. "

"Well now, Sugar, That all depends on the audience. YOU can deal with my shenanigans. Others, maybe not so much! Haha That's just one reason we get along..."

Moving around the counter toward his seat at the island, she gave him a quick hug and kissed him. "Mmm, I could have you for breakfast everyday!!.. Alright let me get ready and well head."

"Wear your dirty cloths and keep your hair out of your face, baby"

"Sure thing honey. Already ahead of you."

"As usual. haha."

****

As they approached Home Depot she got that strange, yet familiar feeling. For all the times they had been to this store, this time it felt different. It felt.. New.

She had been through a million times. She could tell you what plants they have on sale for the season. Which paints to get. Where to sign up for classes. In fact her friend Sam used to enlist Lina to come when she worked there to critique. She could probably tell you how to lay and grout tile, stain and treat wood, plant or rototill your garden, trim and paint in and out. She just didn't know the complicated stuff like electrical and plumbing. She had never built a thing in her life... other than on the fly art projects or little wooden motifs. She was a clean canvas.

Her life was like an equation waiting to be solved.. and she was horrible at math.

But for the first time she was beginning to understand.

...A system of equations may have one solution (a specific x,y-point), no solution at all, or infinitely many..

You must zero in on your choice of solution

...Probably the first method you'll see for solving systems of equations will be "solving by graphing". Warning: You have to take these problems with a grain of salt. The only way you can find the solution from the graph is IF you draw a very neat axis system, IF you draw very neat lines, IF the solution happens to be a point with nice neat whole-number coordinates, and IF the lines are not close to being parallel...

You must distinguish the solution, very carefully... But nobody is perfect.

...For instance, in this case, can you see that it would probably be simplest to solve the second equation for "y =", since there is already a "y" floating around loose in the middle there? I could solve the first equation for either variable, but I'd get fractions. It wouldn't be "wrong" to make a different choice, but it would probably be more difficult. Being lazy, I'll solve the second equation for y...

Don't give up before you start. Certain approaches are harder than others. Just start with the first step and build from there.

...Warning: If I had substituted my expression into the same equation as I'd used to solve for "y" I would have gotten a true, but useless, statement. ...Twenty-four does equal twenty-four, but who cares? When using substitution, make sure you substitute into the other equation, or you'll just be wasting your time...

The solution is not the same for every thing. Make sure to look at all possible routes or you may end up missing another possible solution.

Remember that, when you're trying to solve a system, you're trying to use the second equation to narrow down the choices of points on the first equation, and vice versa. You're trying to find the one single point that works in both equations.

But in a dependent system, the "second" equation is really just another copy of the first equation, and all the points on the one line will work in the other line. This unhelpful result is not because of some screw-up on my part. It's just that this is what a dependent system looks like when you try to find a solution.

She wanted to make her mark and she wanted to do it now. And with a little bit of work each day, they would get there.

****

After moving the mantle inside and resting it against the fire place, there was a quick break.

"Hey babe, you want some sweet tea?" Lina asked to Ron sitting down on the couch.

"Sure. Thanks babe."

Walking around the edge with the cool drinks, she noticed he was looking on one of his website news letters again.

"What's that your lookin at honey?"

"OH!! It's that new tactical defense course I was telling you about.. here let me show you!"

Lina moved around into the open living room floor as he posed to take her arm.

"We've learned this a few times together, but now we finally have the space to play it out!"

HIs right hand poised to grab her right arm, she gripped onto his bicep and pulled his elbow forward, bending his wrist.. And her putting all her weight into her drop- pulling them both down.

Thud! "Well that was unexpected!"

"What you think was gonna happen? I told you I listen to you more often than you think.. At least when you keep it nice and simple..."

"Well I didn't know breaking it down Barney style was all I had to do!! Haha"

"Yeah? Well Barney just brought you down. Doh!!"

Both chuckled a bit but soon slowed down.

Lina asked "Can I..I .. teach you something new?"

"Sure honey.. What is it?" Ron replied curiously.

"Take my hand.." She said lifting him up and guiding him back to the couch.

"THIS..."

And with out another word she unzipped his pants and pulled them to the floor.

"No babe! We got work to do.."

"Oh, Shut up!.. This is what I'm talking about. WE have our whole lives ahead of us... Take a moment to enjoy 10 minutes with your wife!! I told you I wanted to teach YOU something new for all you're teaching me."

"You're right babe I..."

"Shhhh." She said before slowly biting his lips, then trailing his neck, then nibbling the very tip of his ear. She pushed him down to sit on the couch. His cloths were gone faster than you could say stop, drop and roll. And his fire hose of a cock was standing at attention. She had managed to rip off her t-shirt and jeans only to sit bare breasted in her lacey white underwear between his legs- her favorite spot.

Looking up at him. Those puppy eyes.

It was more than just sex. Something mental always led to it. To that place where she stood inside him. She knew he was good at taking control, but he wanted to be enraptured. Strip teased, but followed through. And that 69 position was only half-assing the job for the both of them. She would take him, take his fire into her mouth. With her luscious tits, big as silver dollar pancakes falling over his legs so smooth. Every surface wet with velvet moisture. Her hair trundling down, caressing his knees until he pulled it back up and firmly grasped her head, massaging it back onto his loins.

And then her.. Don't even get me started on her. She would squirt out of anticipation of having her pussy finger filled to full attention and manage to get him hard again just so they can initiate their love in another little spot of their new home... This time the fire place.

Very befitting.. The hearth of the home

Just keep those math equations coming. They feed the fire well.

****