Afternoon Delight

Story Info
An afternoon in a nicely sleazy strip pub.
966 words
3.94
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Alice, whose encouragement prompted me to write this down.

***

I was working away from home and feeling a little horny. To my great interest, I was surprised to discover a strip-pub a few hundred yards from my out of town, rural Holiday Inn. I am a fan of strip clubs, I just like to admire the naked female form.

I checked in, deposited my luggage in my room and decided to stroll over and investigate the opening hours of the establishment. To my surprise, it was around 6pm, it was open. Well, not one to ignore my good fortune, I went in and paid the £5 cover charge. I bought myself a refreshing cider and sat down. The place was dimly lit, as many are, but there were perhaps a half dozen other patrons, some together and some single. The pub itself looked a little sleazy, but I was prepared to see what happened. The doorman had informed me that I was to tip each dancer a £1 coin after each dance, which seemed a fair exchange to me.

The first dancer came out in black lingerie. She was a brunette, reasonably curvy, in her 30s. She danced well, making use of the obligatory pole, stripping off her bra mid way through the song to exhibit a fine pair of breasts that anyone would have been pleased to get their hands on. I was slightly disappointed that the song ended and it was clear that the black knickers were not also destined to be removed. But it was a good set and I had a definite stirring in my trousers. The lady then went around each patron to collect her £1s. She started with me and to my surprise, climbed straight onto my lap, and ground her delicious bottom onto my groin. This had the desired effect straight away as my cock got harder. She smiled and put her hand in my lap to give it an encouraging squeeze, and she pushed her breasts in my face and her nipple into my mouth. This is very unusual for a British 'No touching' club. She then asked if I'd like a private dance, to which I replied I'd think about it. This was her routine at each punter, and it was exciting to see the way she handled all the guys there.

The next dancer, a bleached blonde, came out and her set was performed in much the same way. She was a similar age, a nicely curved lady, sporting a few tattoos; I quite like that in a stripper! She also divested herself of her bra but retained her thong. And then collected her money, having a grope of each cock as she went. I was in a little conundrum, blonde or brunette? It seemed only fair to pay for a dance after I'd enjoyed their charms.

But then, dancer number 3 came out. Well. I nearly fell off my chair. She was a beautiful, slim, early 20s lady, olive skinned, lithe, dark haired and in a gorgeous red thong and bra set. You could see the muscles rippling in her legs as she danced. You could see that her pert breasts were in no need of the enchancement that her colleagues preferred. She danced her song, revealing her small but beautifully formed breasts midway through. Dancing around the pole with her buttocks fully exposed, with only the scrap of red between her thighs to stop her being fully naked. I was as hard as I'd ever been by the time she finished. When she came for her earnings, it was no contest, the blonde and brunette were history. She climbed on my lap and introduced herself as Maria from Columbia. She squeezed my cock and asked if Id like a dance. I could not refuse and enquired of the rates. £20 for a topless dance, or £40 for a nude dance she replied. I was thinking about this when she added, for the £40 you can touch. So my mind was made up for me.

I paid her and she led me to a small cubicle, only separated from the club by a thin curtain. She waited for the start of the next song then removed her bra and thong, and slid onto my lap. She was beautiful. She rubbed her tits in my face, pushed her nipples in my mouth. I caressed her bum, her breasts, her nipples. She firmly discouraged any contact with her pussy, which I understood, I was happy with what I had. To my surprise, she climbed off me and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers and took out my cock. I was very excited at this point with precum leaking out of my cock. She started to masturbate me, sliding my foreskin up and down.

The sight of her, her actions and the fact that there was only a curtain separating us from the club made me say to her, 'if you keep that up I'm going to...'.

'Cum?' she replied. And increased the speed of her strokes. In no time at all I was overwhelmed and I spurted all over my shirt. She kept jerking my cock until she was satisfied that all available sperm was splattered over my shirt. Then she stopped. Smiled. And wiped her hand on a dry patch of my shirt. Then she gathered her underwear, bade me to be discreet and left me there. Once I'd gathered my wits, I tucked my drooping wet cock back into my trousers, and left the cubicle, with my white shirt not looking too stained in the dim light. I decided to leave on a high and went back to my hotel, only to relive the excitement of it all later, in my thoughts.