Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Afternoon Delight - a Hot Wife Cuckolding her lover.
2.9k words
3.52
30k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't seen Teddy for just over two years. She had fucked him once before - the night she had a PI tail her then boyfriend. She did it then just to have mental revenge on her cheating partner. She used Teddy as a toy just for her own kicks. She never told her ex about Teddy; just her knowing she got fucked good - better than he ever fucked her with his little pathetic dick - was enough for her. She smiled inside at that thought as she remembered their last encounter in a hotel in NYC.

Two years later; she was in a different place emotionally. She met someone whom she adored although that had it's own share of limitations she was happy and besotted with this man. Early on in their relationship they shared some fantasies. He expressed some interest in cuckolding and she was intrigued. She loved his excitement over the thought of it and she wanted to share this very intimate fetish with him. It didn't take too much for her to agree to cuckold him after a lot of research on the subject; she needed to know more about the kink and what drives it before she could agree. Ultimately her desire to share this with him won out and she felt empowered by it - after all she loves sex and thinks about it constantly, ever since she was a little girl.

She arrived at the hotel ahead of Teddy. She needed a new moments to freshen up, change into something sexy, put some twinkling lights around - her ritual. She only had a few minutes before his arrival; she was quivering with anticipation. A nervous panic swept over her. Would it be as good as the last time? Or even better? She promised her boyfriend she would fully submit to Teddy. She promised and she doesn't break promises; there was no backing out now. She was fully committed to be Teddy's slut and be used today.

She oiled her body with jojoba oil; her long legs became silky and glistened in the afternoon light that shone through the window. She put one leg up on the bed whilst she pulled up her nylon stockings with lace trim that enveloped her thighs. She wore a black lace slip, which was just see through enough to make out the outline and baldness of her pussy. She snapped a few selfies in the mirror; knowing her boyfriend would like to see her just before she was taken by a black man and visual documentation of her cuckolding him.

A few moments later she received a text.

"I'm outside", the text read.

Her heart started beating fast in a flurry of nervousness, accompanied by tingling sensations all over her body.

She opened the door and he caught his first glimpse of her. He immediately broke out into a sexy smile. He had the nicest dimples and smile. He immediately put his hands around her waist and pulled her into him for a deep kiss. She already started to feel moist. Her pussy was already throbbing from the anticipation. He remembered how sweet and tight her pussy was when he last had her. His cock growing bigger by the second.

He pushed her against the wall of the room without skipping a beat; he already had his hands all over her body, their bodies began to entwine and body heat rising. Feeling up her legs, grabbing her ass, her breasts, her juicy pink cunt. He had been trying hard for two years to see her again and she made him wait. He'd almost given up.

She moaned as she felt his rock hard cock through his pants rub against her pussy; this afternoon it was all hers and she owned it. She became instantly excited of what was coming.

He took off his tee shirt which clung to his rock hard muscular body, and she set her warm brown eyes on his ripped abs. He was a featherweight boxing champ some years ago and his body was still flawless -in a way that made her feel intimidated even more; after all she was very womanly, buxom with flaws from birthing two kids. Clearly those flaws didn't matter to Reggie who was hard as a rock from the minute he got his hands on her body. This made her feel more sexy and emboldened. She could see the outline of his hard cock through his jeans; it was the kind of cock that's so big it could ruin you. She sighed at the anticipation of the pain mixed with pleasure she was about to receive.

He pulled away and opened his tool bag; he loaded up some weed in his silver cylinder and they opened the hotel window. He lit the end of it whist she inhaled. He took the second smoke. She felt a wave of warmth flood to her genitals; like suddenly they became all she could think about - and how her body was made for sex. He immediately seized the moment of that obvious flush of the weed and pushed her forcefully to the bed and spread her legs. He took one look at her cunt and smiled.

"You have the prettiest pussy" he beamed as he uttered the words.

He dove into her with his mouth and lips, swirling her clit with his tongue. He was driving her wild with his mouth and she felt out of control and under a spell. It felt so wet, his saliva mixed with her extreme wetness. He forcefully put 2 or 3 fingers inside her thrusting them inside her at the same time as sucking on her clit and licking her like an ice cream. It didn't take long for her to orgasm and convulse onto his fingers; he could feel her vagina contract around them. With that came a new flood of wetness, and he knew it was time to fuck her. He was still dressed from the waist down and he unbelted his jeans and pulled them down to reveal his magnificent big black cock. It was a monster that she knew is going to tear her up; but she was excited to receive it inside her.

He flipped her over to her knees on the bed and bent her over doggy style. He grabbed her waist and plunged into her; without any hesitation or gentleness. She gasped for air as his long, thick black cock took the wind out of her, penetrating her with great force. She could barely breathe she felt so filled up. He thrusted in her and which each thrust she felt split in two. She could feel her insides submit to his cock and adjust to his size.

"Oh my god!" she cried.

"That feels so good", she purred.

"Does my pussy feel good?" she asked knowing that it did.

He said her pussy felt amazing and that he could feel her so tight around his cock. Her pussy clenching his cock as his intensity increased.

He thrust her quite some time in this position until she could take no more of such deep penetration and she stopped him. She turned around and sat on the edge of the bed with his naked body and rock hard cock in front of her face and took him in her mouth. She tasted her own pussy juices and enjoyed that thought. She tasted good. She sucked on his tip, it was hard to get his cock all in - she had to really open her big mouth wide. He held her head at the back of her blonde hair and pushed down her throat; she gagged with his length. He changed direction and angled his cock to her cheeks and fucked her mouth whilst standing over her. She loved him thrusting his cock in her mouth like that and submitting to him. She used her tongue to play with his shaft and under his head. She sucked him like a lollipop and played with his big black balls that were shaved. She wished her boyfriend could of been there to watch her, she imagined him there sitting in a chair stroking himself and she got even more turned on and wet.

"Fuck me again" she said.

The thought of her partner and the cuckolding got her so turned on she needed him inside her again. He pushed her back down onto the bed and got on top of her. He pulled out another condom and entered her. She wanted to video some of this for him; so she asked if he would video them because she wanted to remember it - he didn't know he was being used as a toy for their pleasure. He loved she was so turned on and recorded himself entering her pretty pussy. His cock penetrated her even deeper in this position, hitting her cervix with his extreme length. She watched his hard body pounding her kissing him and stroking his body and nipples. He was so turned on from all their foreplay it didn't take him long to cum.

She watched his eyes roll back as he exploded and cupped his shaved head with her hands.

They both laid on the bed and talked for a little - in their own post-fucking exhaustion - she asked him questions about his wife as she always has a desire to understand everything. She had such a curiosity about her she just cant contain sometimes much to people's frustration at times. He was refreshingly honest and they moved onto the subject of politics which is something he is so passionate about a lot like her boyfriend. Although they have such opposing views. He loves AOC which made her smile thinking of her boyfriends reaction to that.

She returned to the bedroom and he gave her that look again. He wanted more.

"Are you ready to go again? Think you can take my cock again? Can you...?"

She was very sore but her promise to submit echoed in her head.

"Yes, of course" she whispered hesitantly.

"Another smoke?" He said.

"Yes!" she responded, She had always been very easily led with a naivety that was hard to shake.

They opened the window and each took a hit of the amazing weed. She just instantly felt all warm all over again.

"I want to see you play with your toy", he said.

"You're my toy" She quipped and he laughed.

"I want to see you fuck yourself", his tone growing more commanding.

She slowly started to touch herself; circling her clit with her long fingers, over and over until she was soaking wet. She reached for her clear glass dildo that she had placed by the side of the bed, and kneeled on the bed facing him who was standing at the foot of the bed. She inserted the clear dildo inside her, she was already wet so needed no lubrication, she looked him straight in the eyes as she slowly fucked herself with the glass object, pulling and pushing it inside and out, although it didn't fill her as much as he did. Her was pussy sore yet she didn't care. She pulled it out from inside her wet cunt and she licked her juices off of it and it drove him wild.

"Come here", he said.

He pulled her close to him and languidly kissed her. He placed one of her feet on the bed and whilst she was standing, he continued to kiss her, and then leaned over to suck on her nipples. He grabbed her pussy and felt her wetness, inserting one finger, then two and then three until almost his whole hand was inside her. She felt herself stretching around him, accepting, canting and tilting her hips towards his hand because her body wanted it - his fingertips rubbing against a buried treasure of sensation. Pussy juices oozing which each digital penetration; he pressed his palm against her juicy fleshy mound.

He forcefully fingered her with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other, then her ass. His hand was rapidly fucking her, pressing on the wall of her vagina until it made her orgasm, along with it came what seemed like a tsunami.

She recoiled in horror.

"What is that??" she blushed thinking she had somehow pissed herself from all the excitement.

"You squirted! That's incredible!!" He replied.

She whimpered; bereft and spent. The fluid gushed all down her legs, onto the bed and floor. He kneeled down and licked the warm runny fluid from her legs looking up at her puzzled face as he did so. She smiled, and then her embarrassment turned to pride.

"Wow, I can't believe I squirted!" He told her it was a sign she was enjoying herself and he loved it.

He pushed her onto the bed face down; he was so turned on by her squirting that he wanted to be inside her immediately. The bed is wet from her pussy juice explosion. He quickly found another condom and entered the head of his thick cock inside her sloppy pussy. The room was filled with sounds of sex; moaning, whimpering, squelching. She was face down with her ass up and he thrusted with the intensity that he wanted to cum inside her immediately. He pulled her hair and called her a dirty slut for squirting all over him, the floor and the bed and said he was going to fuck her extra hard for that.

He fucked her so hard she felt her ribs would be bruised the next day. He reached below her body and tickled her clit with his finger whilst fucking her. When he had a load of her pussy juice on his fingers, he reached back around and inserted a finger in her ass as he was thrusting her. Her ass shaking like jello with every hard slam into her with his giant dick. She moaned louder and harder; it felt incredible to be filled in both holes and fucked this hard. She really felt like his little slut today; and thought of her cuck who would be so excited by that thought and how hard, achy and wet his cock would get when she told him the story. It didn't take him long to orgasm a second time inside her.

After they took bathroom breaks and she read messages from her Cuck who was curious to how it was going. She shot off a quick text to let him know she was ok and she may not be done. They had the time to go again and she was enjoying herself so why not. It was a long time since she was fucked this roughly and filthy. Her boyfriend is more gentle and sensual which she loves; but being used by a black guy was a fantasy and she was really going for it. She was stuck in a relationship for years with a guy so small she could barely feel him; now it's her time to get what she wants and fill all the voids her relationship left her with.

When she returned from texting her boyfriend he was laying on the bed.

"Come to me; sit on my face".

She gingerly walked over, very tired and sore and straddled his face with her pussy. He gently sucked her clit and inserted his long wet tongue into her pussy. He rubbed his face all inside her groin and used his whole face and nose to rub her clit. He again inserted a finger into her ass as he sucked and rubbed her.

"God, you're so wet" he exclaimed. She knew she was spent and wouldn't be able to cum again; maybe she could of if she really tried but she was sore.

"Can you take my cock again?" he asked.

"Yes", she replied but inside was not sure she could handle the pain but like a good little slut she was sure as hell going to try.

She took herself off his face and laid beside him caressing his cock which was already hard from face fucking her. She took it in her mouth again, devouring it; licking and sucking their combined juices. She tried to get as deep as she could without gagging on him. She popped his head in and out of her mouth, taking in more every now and again which led him push her further from the back of her head. He moaned and held her hair off her face as she played with his cock with her big mouth after some time he pushed her on her back. He was a good toy. He placed her legs over his shoulders and entered her again, this time it didn't hurt as he entered as her pussy was so open and used by him. He thrust her so hard she could barely catch her breath. Her whole body became warm in waves from the feeling of his cock filling her up. She let out deep girlish moans each time he pushed deeper and deeper inside her.

"Cum for me please", she begged, reaching the end of her limit of what she could take in terms of penetration. She played his his nipples and nibbled on them, they kissed intermittently in-between his hard thrusts. Eventually he exploded his third orgasm inside of her and collapsed in a heap - completely spent and exhausted but with a massive smile on his face.

"That was amazing", he told her.

He continued to smile and gush letting out a big smile that showed his relief and happiness.

She smiled to herself knowing her cuck would be able to watch his massive black cock enter her soft, wet pussy and already became aroused again at that thought of him touching himself for his slut wife. It was all worth it.