Afternoon Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate's Adventure.
1.4k words
4.17
62.8k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Kate's Adventure

Caty the Ghost copyright @2007

Hi again! Let me tell you about what happened after we got to my room. It seems Ally Cat had never been upstairs in Auntie's, as only those invited to her bed ever get upstairs. Well, she was surprised at my very feminine room that Auntie had fixed up for me. I have a full-size canopy bed with a full sheer canopy in white. Needless to say our afternoon was spent naked, and yes, Ally learned to give me head that day.

She became very good; damn, she could take my whole cock! Most girls have a gag reflex, but not Ally. She even let me come over her face, she was so turned on by it.

Well, we went down to the kitchen to get something to drink. Mary, the cook, rules the kitchen with an iron fist, and her main rule is that if you're there for more than five minutes, you must get naked! Even Auntie has to obey it and she owns the house.

We wore robes to get to the kitchen. I took mine off and said hi to Mary. Ally gave a surprised look as I stripped. Mary just said, "Get naked, Miss Allison!" Ally had been here enough to know not to mess with Mary. So she took off her robe (which didn't cover much anyway, as it was one of mine) and sat down on a kitchen chair. I got a soda for me and water for Ally and promptly sat on Ally's lap.

Let me describe Mary. She's an almost-six-foot-tall Black lady who wears her hair in an Afro. But she's all muscle -- not a bit of fat on her. Yes, she's a die-hard nudist, which is why the no-clothes-in-her- kitchen rule! Also, her bedmate is the maid, Rebecca.

Mary offered us some snacks, which we accepted. I told her that Ally Cat was my new girlfriend and would be here lots, even upstairs. Mary gave us a look and grinned and said, "Child, it's 'bout time you had a playmate. I know you been having a hard time not having one." Well I blushed red at this; guess my jacking off was well known in the house.

Ally had her hands on my cock the whole time when she wasn't drinking or eating. Mary just smiled and said, "Girl, you be good to Miss Kate now, or I'll personally whip your hide!"

Ally replied, "Oh, I'll be very good to Kate, Mary; don't you worry 'bout that!" She kissed me then on the lips, much to Mary's delight.

Mary told us dinner was at 7 and we had better be there. We put the robes back on just as Auntie and Jane got home; they both just smiled at us. Auntie told Ally Cat to wear something nice for dinner and she could borrow one of her outfits since they were about the same size. Auntie also told her to leave some of her clothes here from now on, as she was probably going to be spending her free time here and not chasseing after cute girls in the student union. Well, Ally Cat turned red, as, yes, she was always on the prowl for playmates.

We spent the next hour getting ready for dinner. Auntie loaned Ally Cat a nice leather skirt, a silk blouse, and boots to wear -- no underwear, of course.

We showered in my private bathroom. Each of the four bedrooms had its own bath at Auntie's. Needless to say we had some more fun and yes, Ally gave me a blow job! Damn, that girl was becoming a blow job queen! I must have come like three times before we got out of the shower!

At dinner I dropped a bomb shell. I asked Ally Cat if she would like to move in with me. She has her own condo and all, but Auntie also has several cottages on her estate. Well, she was speechless, and Auntie said, "That would be great! Girls, you can have one of the cottages to use and have your own privacy."

"Kate, you want me to move in? What about my lease and all?"

"I'll tend to that, Ally Cat," said Auntie. "Besides, I'll need a week to prepare whichever one you two pick -- except the one June and Lyn are using, of course."

Oh...June's Auntie's stable girl, and Lyn is her groundskeeper – yep, more lesbians .

At this point Ally just said, "Of course I will move in with you, Kate, sweetie."

More to follow in Part 2: the girls set up house and a mystery!

After dinner we went to Ally's to get some of her stuff. Needless to say she was all smiles the whole ride over to her place. She grabbed a bunch of stuff, as she knew we were now officially a couple. "Kate, hon, did you set me up to be your girl?"

"Ally, all I did was set you up for the test; the rest was all Auntie's doing."

"Hmmm...yes, Lucy always said she had big plans for me ."

That night was spent like the afternoon: pure sex! When we got to School, Auntie told us that we could check the cottages out this afternoon, but I had a medical exam for my tasks today.

Auntie introduced me to a mysterious Doctor named Doctor M – weird, but that's all Auntie would tell me about her. Dr. M had me undress and totally checked me out. She had her hands all over me the whole time but asked all kinds of questions about the hormones and how they were affecting me. My guess was that whoever she worked for was funding the project. She did ask if I could hold off on my full change for six more months to get a better data base. I agreed, as I knew Ally would love it.

Dr. M loved it when I told her my girlfriend would love having her toy for a longer time. She smiled at that and said to Auntie, "The Agency will love this new tool in its bag of tricks."

From that I figured this was some kind of black-ops test I was a part of. I gave Auntie a puzzled look, and she just smiled and said "Later."

Dr. M said her good byes and told me she'd see me in 3 months.

That afternoon I told Ally that her toy would be intact for 6 more months. She was totally thrilled.

We checked out the cottages and picked one. It was the closest to the house and had a carport for Ally's BMW. It has two bedrooms, a large living and dining room, a small kitchen, and a very nice bathroom with a hot tub in it.

Auntie has six cottages on the estate; they used to be the hired help's quarters for folks who were married. The place used to be a working farm and residence for one of the state's biggest families. Now the cottages serve as guest houses for when Auntie has one of her all-weekend parties.

Auntie was pleased at our choice and immediately went to work getting it ready for us. She also broke Ally's lease and even got her money back!

We moved in that weekend. We kept my bed and used furniture from Ally's place to furnish it in our own style. Mary told us she expected us to eat in the big house, and her word was law, so we only used our kitchen for snacks.

Ally's folks were very happy that she had a steady girlfriend now and was living at Auntie's. My mom was thrilled, and she was planning on coming up to visit. Knowing mom, she was going to check out my new girl and me. I knew Auntie kept her sister informed, but Mom wanted to see my changes for herself.

Auntie announced she was planning a party and we would be the guests of honor! It would take place the next weekend on Saturday. Since it was still summer, it would be at the pool. Auntie's pool parties were swimsuit-optional and infamous on campus. To be invited to one was the highest thing any girl on campus could dream of.


Wow! Talk about a busy week: moving and meeting the strange Dr. M, finding out Auntie was throwing us one of her pool parties, and also knowing that Mom was going to be visiting at the end of the month during the end of summer session holidays!

Stay turned for the party.