Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing he rolled over to look at me and pulled me into his arms for a hot kiss.

"Big plans tonight, son?"

"This afternoon I'm going out on the boat with Mom and Lorenzo for dinner. Why, what're you thinking of, Dad?"

"Your step-mother is away for the next two weeks, so anytime you want to visit your old man -- we can have some alone time together." My father grinned at me lecherously.

"Mmm, we'll have to set something up..." I grinned as I grabbed at his cock. At the last moment he pulled away and kissed me on the forehead.

"I have a meeting to get to, babe." He laughed as he squeezed my cock.

"TEASE!" I hollered at the now closed bathroom door, eliciting a bark of laughter.

Smiling to myself I thought about all I had to look forward to in the coming weeks.

***

Special thanks to my editor. This story wouldn't be as good without you, Cam. If you think your story is good, take the time and have an editor help you polish it. It will only get better!

I am a super responsive email person, and will reply to your emails same day, especially if what you have to say is positive or constructive ;)

Gil -

12