Afternoon Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh focaccia, still warm from the oven, sat in a basket beside some olive oil. In front of each of us was pasta primavera with a colorful array of vegetables and beside it, thinly sliced skirt steak.


"You like beef, yes?" Lorenzo smirked at me, and I felt myself blushing.


"Yeah, I love meat!"


"Good, I have plenty more."


For all his teasing, Lorenzo was an excellent cook, and the wine was refreshing. Although my focus wasn't really on what I was eating, but on Lorenzo. Always Lorenzo. Fucking Lorenzo. Not much conversation intruded on the quiet eating and stolen glances. From time to time, as the boat moved, our legs would brush under the small table. Each moment of contact sent shocks of excitement and pleasure through me.


At last, Lorenzo looked up to me with a smile as our plates were largely empty. "Why don't you go for a swim? After I get this all put away, I will come out and join you."


"Yeah, that sounds good."


Standing up, I moved to the the rail, and tossed my shirt to the side. For a moment I reveled in how my skin looked in the slow onset of dusk. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't meet them -- lest I lose my wine suffused courage.


"Don't take too long," I said as I turned away from him. The sound of my voice was huskier than it was a moment ago.


With that, I went for broke. I unbuttoned the top button of the cut offs, and sank the zipper down. In one smooth move, I slid the frayed denim shorts down and off, bending slightly with my ass in the air. Hearing a breath taken behind me, I stood and moved to the railing. I wasn't wearing one of the provocative swimsuits Lorenzo had picked out for me to wear.


Expecting to have been waiting for my father at the pool at the Pines Motel, I had packed my skimpiest bathing suit. Which when I left there this afternoon, I decided to wear as underwear. And decided to wear swimming this evening.


The pale yellow "aqua jock" rode low in front, the soft pouch cradled my semi hard cock and shaved balls loosely. As I adjusted the straps which framed my still milky white ass cheeks, I knew I heard a sigh. Having delayed long enough, I stepped over the rail and jumped overboard.


Plunging into the water feet first, I was happy to see the water wasn't too deep or too shallow. Surfacing with a splash I laughed in pleasure. The feeling of the cool water sluicing across my chest and caressing my ass without fabric in between was exhilarating.


★★★★★


I was floating on my back, and had been for a awhile. The boat lights had come on, as the sun was easing itself down for the night. I stroked the skin above my cock, softly rubbing my hand over the material of the water jockstrap. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat above and beside me and I looked up.


"Do you think I can still join you, or is it too late?" Lorenzo called from the side rail.


My prick plumped up at the possible double meaning to his words. Then as I looked up, I could see my mother's Italian boyfriend, shirtless lit up by the fiery setting sun, the purple sky and the boat lights accentuating each muscular curve, until my eyes settled on his waist.


Slung low on his hips was a shimmering matte gold speedo, which glowed with the last rays of light. How his delicious ass filled out the back end of the suit was almost as exciting as the front. Even in this surreal light, I could see the bikini brief was stuffed with his genitals. The slinky material almost seemed overwhelmed by the weight of their burden.


"No, it's not too late." I called out.


He nodded as if I had granted him permission to more than just swimming, and I suppose I had. Lorenzo was at the rail, stepping up and smoothly diving into the water. When he surfaced, he did so behind me with a small splash. Twisting in the water, I watched as he slicked back his formerly blond, now light brown hair.


"Race you to the sandbar!" Lorenzo challenged me.


Having been on my school's swim team, I went off instantly. My arms and legs working in tandem to propel me faster and faster to the sandy barrier. Getting in the zone, I didn't look for or check on my competition. When my feet hit the smooth sand of the bar, I reached my hand up. With a fistful of sand, I cleared the water and saw Lorenzo just coming up now.


"I won!"


"You cheated." Lorenzo smirked at me in the fading afternoon light.


"I did not, don't be a sore loser."


"Fine, fine." Lorenzo playfully sighed in defeat.


"So what do I win?"


"This."


Lorenzo leaned in, and brushed his lips against mine, gently at first. Tentatively I slipped my tongue out, grazing his full lips that tasted of salt. When our tongues connected, he moaned deep in his throat, and pushed me down against the sand. As we kissed, he straddled me, our wet bodies sliding against each other. Finally, I brought my hands low, and lower still down his back until I could caress his exquisite ass.


Breaking the kiss, Lorenzo pulled back, looking me in the eyes and smiled. He dove in at my neck, his mouth licking at my skin, nipping at my flesh. His hands were raking up and down my chest, tickling my abs, and stroking my chest. Growling lightly against my neck, his hands reached out, searching for my arms. His warm wet hands rubbed down my shoulders, following the curves of my arms until he had my wrists pinned up at right angles.


"Flex for me...please..." Lorenzo whispered hoarsely.


Without thinking, I started to flex my biceps for my mother's boyfriend. Swooping in, he kissed and licked my arm muscles as they moved beneath his wet tongue and seeking teeth. I was so turned on, but as he moved to the other arm, I felt cold lying there on the wet sand. I tried to hold it in, this was my fantasy coming true.


And then it happened.


My traitorous teeth began to chatter in my mouth, causing Lorenzo to stop.


"Let's go back to the ship and get you warmed up."


★★★★★


Standing on deck, dripping water where I stood, I didn't know what to do. My fantasy felt like it was within my reach; but what if it didn't live up to my dreams?


As I over analyzed the situation, I felt Lorenzo wrap a thick towel over my shoulders and chest. With his chin resting on my shoulder, and his arms encircling me, I felt myself tremble slightly. A shiver from the cold, or a shiver from the touch, it wasn't entirely clear to me.


"I should have done that so much sooner. "


"But..." I started to interject.


"Shh...let me finish...okay?" I felt him kiss my neck gently, and I couldn't think clearly anymore, let alone speak.


"There is something about you, Rod." His whisper broke the silence "I've felt this magnetism to you since I saw you at the Marina bar, that first night I met you. Then I saw you on the 4th. Watching me stroke off, did you I know I could see you?"


I began to sputter, but again, he kissed the sensitive skin on my throat, stilling me.


"I saw you checking me out after I got out of the pool. So I decided to give you a little show, but I had to get off. Knowing you were there, watching my every move made me so hard."


I felt his tongue dragging along my throat to the skin just below my ear, shivering slightly, I grabbed his arms and pulled them tighter against me.


"When I started stroking off, I got so hot knowing you were watching me. I moaned out your name, and fantasized about you doing to me what I was doing to myself. Nothing could stop me then."


"Tonight... I wanted you so very much; but only if you wanted me too. I gave you so many outs, so many ways to end this before it ever began. But every time you declined to take them, every time you flirted back; it reassured me that you felt the same way I do"


"What about...what about... Mom..." It came out of my mouth as a reluctant sigh.


"She is a great lady, and I care for her. Really, I do... but she doesn't care about my being bisexual or sleeping with men, if I am safe." He paused for a second,"and I never had this chemistry with your mother."


I felt him pressing against my bare ass, his wet speedo clad cock nestled against the cleft of my ass. The towel stopped just above the small of my back. Lorenzo's fingers slid gently across my abs, one hand up to one of my nipple, the other lower still.


"Seeing you in this..." Lorenzo snapped the waistband of the pale yellow aqua-jock, the sound was loud in the night air. "Drove me mad with lust."


"I wanted to join you then and there. But I took my time, I thought maybe I was wrong." Lorenzo continued, his fingertips stroking my abs lightly.


"But I couldn't live with myself, if maybe I was right, and did not pursue you."


Lorenzo felt so good behind me, the feel of his plump cock, barely contained by his abbreviated swimsuit, which felt so slinky against my ass. This is what I wanted tonight, but I wasn't as sure as I was at the Marina.


"Let's just lie down for a while down below. If you want to stop, or don't want me at all, just say so, or walk away." Lorenzo whispered softly.


I shivered as I felt the cool air on my backside as he pulled away from me. I wanted nothing more than to feel his body pressed against mine, but I paused. A slight pang of guilt still present despite his reassurances. Despite all of that, the way his wet speedo clung to the curves of his hips and ass, drove many doubts from my mind.


It was several minutes before I went below decks myself. Standing in the lounge, equidistant from the forward and aft cabins, it brought new meaning to the adage about rocks and hard places. Either direction was a choice I would have to live with permanently. Going forward would change my relationship forever with Lorenzo. Going aft, I would never know what might have been.


Placing one foot in front of the other, step by step, I began slowly walking towards my decision. I adjusted the straps of the jock as I went, until finally I was at the stateroom door. Leaning against the door jam, the towel dropped and pooled around my feet as I asked the question.


"Do you think I can still join you, or is it too late?"


★★★★★


The forward cabin was dimly lit from the moon and the starry sky reflected on the waves. I could see Lorenzo laying on his back, bare chest faintly dappled by the flickering light, staring up at the ceiling of the luxurious stateroom. His light green eyes turned to look at me, and he cracked a small smile. Instead of speaking, he just lifted up one edge of the coverlet as his answer.


Before I could change my mind I sat on the bed, and scooted in beside him. Down came the sheet, and with it, his arm wrapped around my chest, drawing me closer. My back pressed against his chest, I sighed. At that moment, I put aside who we were, what our lives were like, I just absorbed his lightly furred chest pressed against my smooth back. The way his legs tangled in my own, and how his speedo covered cock pressed at the cleft of my ass.


Lorenzo's lips and tongue soon worked their way into the hollow of my throat. I could feel him nuzzling and sniffing at my hair as he went. Finally, his lips latched onto my earlobe, nipping it slightly before he breathed gently into my ear.


"Stop me or slow me down if I go too far, too fast."


I couldn't speak anymore, could only nod my head in understanding. Whether he knew it or not, at no point tonight was I going to slow him down, let alone stop him. I expected many things, but what happened next was a total surprise. Lorenzo gently rolled me onto my stomach, and lifted the blanket off of us. Goose pimples suddenly covered my skin in the cool room. Leaning down by my ear, gently stroking my shoulder, Lorenzo whispered to me.


"I will warm you up soon, I promise."


I heard a cap being popped and was disappointed, and a little worried. I wanted more than just fucking with Lorenzo, and I was scared because I had never taken a cock in my ass, and Lorenzo looked very thick.


"Lorenzo...I've never... Um ... Taken before..."


"Then we don't have to. Stop me anytime you feel uncomfortable. Right now, I just want you to feel good. This is about you right now."


I felt him drizzle something warm across my shoulders, and part way down my back. Once he had straddled me, he began working the oil out from my shoulders, down across my arms, one at a time. Soon my skin was glistening on both arms, and the room was enveloped in the scent of cinnamon and clove. When he dug into my shoulders and back, I sighed at how good it felt. Slowly, so very agonizingly slow, he worked his way down my back, inching closer to my ass. Just as his fingertips were brushing under the waistband of my swimmers jockstrap, he pulled away and moved to my feet. I hadn't realized fully how much I wanted him to touch my ass cheeks until he didn't.


I giggled as he touched my insoles and between my toes, jerking on the bed slightly.


"Ticklish, huh? Going to have to remember that for later." I could hear him chuckle evilly as he said it.


His magic fingers repeated their slow progress from my right foot all the way up to my inner thigh before starting on the left. I was so hard, and so desperate for him to touch me at my center. Yet he wasn't rushed as he worked his talented fingers into the muscled grooves of my legs, ferreting out any pain or soreness that lingered in my body. By the time he reached my upper left thigh, my body was half melted and half electrified. The smell of cinnamon and clove, mixed with the entire experience was leaving me feeling drunk on my lust.


"Turn over onto your back" was Lorenzo's whispered request.


Although I had never been so frustrated in my life, I rolled over. Then I blushed, as I felt the head of my steel hard cock pop above the wide waistband of the pale yellow jock. Why I felt embarrassed was beyond my comprehension, but I was with Lorenzo. Which meant I was ticklish and prone to blushing.


"Is that for me, Rod? Because of me?"


Lorenzo's voice was soft as he bent down and lightly brushed his lips across my exposed glans. Those lips that were so kissable were like velvet being run across the head of my cock. Achingly aroused, my dick pumped out a drizzle of precum in response to his ministrations.


"As tasty as that is, I'll have to come back to that later." He chuckled as he sat back on his haunches.


My eyes slid upwards, taking in the toned thighs, up to the obscenely packed speedo, up his tanned chest to his smiling face. Taking the oil up in his hands again, Lorenzo upended it over my chest. A line of the oil poured between my shoulders and down my pecs to my abs. His methodical massage continued, running his fingers along my arm muscles, Lorenzo bent to kiss each bicep when he finished an arm.


Spreading the oil across my clavicles and down my pecs, I enjoyed the view he was treating me too. On my back, I could watch Lorenzo while he worked me over. Those bright green eyes were focused upon his large yet graceful hands and the sensuous massage I was being given. Looking further down, I saw his chest expand and contract with his breath under a downy blond patch of hair between his pecs.


Smiling, Lorenzo swirled a finger around first one nipple and then the other. They quickly became hard eraser points. Seeing this he pinched them at the same time, causing a strangled moan to emit from my lips. Shaking his head, he continued the massage down my body, his hands luxuriating in each ab of my four pack.


When his hands skipped past my crotch again, I let loose a moan of frustration. My hands reached for him, to tug him to me, just to touch him. Anything, it didn't matter to my lust crazed mind. But Lorenzo was on me in a flash. Lightly pinning my wrists on either side of my head he kissed me lightly on the lips.


"Going somewhere, bello? What's your hurry...we have all night...just enjoy it"


With that I watched him go back on his haunches, the matte gold speedo distended with his thick dong. Following my gaze, Lorenzo laughed.


"You have that effect on me... but it can wait."


For all his talking about waiting, the leg massage wasn't as deep or as thorough as the backside had been. When he was finished, Lorenzo flipped me onto my stomach again, as gently as he could, but his desire was getting the best of him too. I heard, but didn't see, him get off the bed. By the sounds of it, he took off the speedo; rustling material and clearly stepping out of stepped out of them. I didn't have long to think about it because he was back on the bed and spreading my legs wide.


His first touch, palms squeezing my ass cheeks, felt scalding hot. In spite of my earlier fears, I lifted my ass up, for his inspection, his use, it didn't matter so long as he touched me there. Rolling the flesh of my tight butt beneath his slightly calloused hands had me wriggling under his touch.


"Do you want me to stop or slow down? Just say the word..."


As he finished speaking, he spread the half globes of my rear, exposing my hole to the cool air of the cabin. Lightly blowing across my rosebud, his mouth moved from the top of my crack down to my taint. Driving a shiver down my spine, I couldn't think let alone speak.


Again he dragged his wide flat tongue from my lower back, down to the jock pouch that was cradling my churning balls. One hand snapped a strap on my jock causing me to jump a little and him to snicker. Back and forth his tongue worked my trench, skipping the hole however. Now all I wanted was to feel his tongue on my cherry hole. Bucking against him, my hands helping to pull my cheeks further apart to give him access.


Just as I thought I was about to lose my sanity, I felt his tongue swab a circle around the rim. Spiraling closer and closer to the center like water down a drain, his tongue swirled around my ring. Finally I felt the hard point of his wet tongue press fully against my hole.


"Oh, fuck!!" I gasped.


Waves of ecstasy seemed to radiate from it, some were directly synced to my dick, but everything started to tingle. Pressing his lips against my rim, I could feel Lorenzo's tongue burrowing deeper into me. Darting back and forth, the hard little muscle kept on fucking me with short jabbing strokes. The pleasure was maddening, I could feel my diamond hard cock belch out more precum onto the very sheets I was clenching in my fists.


Feeling him pull back I whimpered, pressing back, trying to find his tongue. His hands stroked my ass, sliding under the straps he took them in hand and yanked. Combed cotton jerked across my dick, rubbing me with sweet friction.


"Mmm, your ass is so sweet, Rod...did you like your rim job?" He coyly teased me.


"Oooohhh fuck, why did you have to stop..." My voice was husky with lust.


"Because I'm not done with you yet."


With surprising manual dexterity, without even watching what he was doing, Lorenzo had my cock out the side of the jock pouch. Moving beneath me, I looked down and saw his beautiful blond head come up between my legs and blow all along the length of my cock.


"Lorenzo, please let me suck your cock.... I-I really want to...I've dreamed of doing it..."


"If it will bring you pleasure, bello, anything." Was all Lorenzo said as he shifted so that his pelvis was under my face, and I could rest some of my weight on his chest.


The blond downy hair that trailed between his pecs became a thin line before coming down to his pubes. The pubes were trimmed very low over his dick, while the skin at the base of it and his balls were smooth and soft to my exploring touch. I gently stroked his scrotum, letting my eyes take in his monster. While not as long as my prick, his was the thickest I had ever seen outside of porn. Due to his girth, his foreskin only covered only the lower 1/3 of his glans.