Afternoon Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly kissing each other, I ran my hands up and down his back. Inhaling through my nose, I smelled the scent of our sex, a uniquely male scent. The thought that this was the smell of our bodies mixing together forced one last pump from my cock.


Without another word, Lorenzo drew the coverlet up over us, pulling me closer to spoon before we finally fell asleep.


★★★★★


Waking up, I could smell fresh coffee being brewed in the galley. Waking up in the forward stateroom, in Lorenzo's bed, I realized it hadn't been a dream. Rolling over, I found not my pale yellow aqua jock, but Lorenzo's matte gold speedo folded neatly beside me. Rising naked from bed, I grabbed it and walked back to my stateroom and shower.


Lorenzo was up on deck, which was slightly disappointing. We'd had a great night, and I suppose I never wanted it to end. Thinking it over in the shower, I decided that from the beginning, things had worked out best when I wasn't overthinking everything. Resolving myself that everything would turn out as it was supposed to, I finished up and got ready for the day ahead.


The ride back to the marina was longer than going out to the inlet, or so it felt. I guess the winds weren't blowing quite as strong this time around. For whatever the reason, I was both happy and sad.


Lorenzo was wearing green shorts that skimmed just above his knees and a grey v-neck polo that was a bit big on him. His aviator shades were bigger than yesterdays tortoiseshells, I couldn't catch a glimpse of his pale green eyes.


Eventually, we were moored, and walking away from the ship, almost in tandem. It felt natural, nice even, to just quietly walk with him like this. It didn't feel like I was walking with my mother's boyfriend, theoretically a man who could be my step dad. At that moment, it was like we were lovers coming back from a cruise together. Until we parted, we pretty much were.


★★★★★

It had been a few days since we'd gotten back from the weekend excursion. I was at my new internship, networking and learning a lot of stuff. It was an amazing experience and it cemented my ideas about what I wanted to do when I left school. During all of this, things at home had been quiet.


Until that fateful night I came home late.


I walked into the house, just as my mom and her best friend's husband came walking down the stairs laughing. With fuck-mussed hair. The man was not Lorenzo. I don't know why, but I waited until mom had kissed her new man good night in front of me. After the door closed I asked her point blank.


"Does Lorenzo know?"


"None of his business since he went back home to Italy this morning."


"He left?"


"It was time to move on he said."


"So that's it?"


My mom looked at me in surprise.


"Honey, I know you guys were starting to become friendly with each other; which was nice, but let's face it -- he's closer to your age than my age. We had fun together, it wasn't anything serious."


I looked agape at my mother. But I schooled my features, shrugged and went to my room. This wasn't June Cleaver, this was my mother, and just because one man left her bed didn't mean she was going to go to pieces over him. Not her.


A piece of me was wrenched out of my body though. He didn't say good bye. Lorenzo had just fucked me and fled the country. But I steeled myself, swearing to myself that I was, able to separate my heart from sex. After all, it was nothing new; I could fuck and walk away from anyone.


Anyone except Lorenzo.


To blow off steam, I decided to go for a swim. I stripped naked, and reached into my top drawer for a swimsuit. That's when I noticed it. Sitting atop Lorenzo's matte gold speedo was a small blue envelope. Opening it, I read the masculine handwriting.


One night with you, ruined me for your mother. Strangely, sleeping in her bed felt like betraying you, but outside of her bed I couldn't stay in her house. If you find it in your heart to forgive me, to take a chance on me, I won't be hard to find.


Shaking the envelope, an Italian wine label fell into my palm.

________________________________________


*****

This concludes my two part series "Afternoon Delights," and I realize that the tone is different than the first one. When I began, Rod was just an incest loving stud, but as I got to know him better, he became more of a person and I had to write him as such. I am proud of him, and what I've written here.

My next story won't be coming out for awhile. In real life I am going back to school and will be focusing more on my academics than my erotica. However, expect a new series & story from me in time for the winter holidays.

I would also like to take this moment to give some love to my editors, Bigg_Mike, and SiaTebaldi. As well as you may write, your stories will be much improved with the support of an editor and/or a proofreader.

As always, I love to get comments and feedback. If you write to me, I will always write you back!