Afternoon Delight with MIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers

She turned and sat down on the edge of the sofa looking up at me. She smiled and ran her tongue over her lower lip. I stepped over to her and stood in front with my erect penis was almost touching her lips. Her hand lifted and slowly took my penis and slid it into her mouth. My knees went weak and I thought I might fall into her. I caught myself on her shoulders as her hands went around to my ass. She pulled me in... gently but firmly. Her mouth engulfed me. My hands touched her hair, stroking her head and feeling the softness. I held her head... slowly sliding in and out... fucking her mouth. She took her right hand from my butt cheek and she lifted it between my legs to my anus. I felt her finger enter me. It went deeper... then more... all the way in. Slowly in and then out... timing her finger with the motion of her mouth and lips as she sucked and tongued and kissed my penis.

I had to stop... God I had to. A few more moments and I would have erupted into her open mouth. I pulled my cock from her mouth... her finger slipped out and I knelt down in front of her.

"Oh Thelma... I can't let you do that any more. I'll cum, Honey. My god you suck me so wonderfully, but I want my cock in your cunt. I want it buried in your pussy! I want to fuck you... like you were my wife. The only thing that would make it better was if I could impregnate you!"

I lifted both of her legs with my arms. She fell back against the back of the sofa, her lovely ample buttocks and hips just over the edge. I spread her legs... my hands just behind her knees as I pushed her wide and open. Her pussy lips parted. They glistened with wetness. Her anus was puckered and winking at me just below her vulva and vagina... her cunt. Six children had entered the world from her pussy and it was lovely... wet and slippery with her lubricating juices. Her clitoris was plainly visible just above the V-shaped opening of her vagina. I lowered myself and touched her clit with my tongue. Her hips bucked as if electricity had suddenly touched her body. She grabbed my head in both hands and pressed my face to her cunt. My tongue went to her clit and her body almost immediately began with spasms. She humped my face... there's no other way to describe it. At first I thought she was crying, but then I knew it was more and she sure as hell wasn't unhappy. Little breathy sobs... short squeals... panting... uh-uh-uh. After a bit realized that Thelma was emitting a high pitched keening again. Her long, drawn out squeals built like before... punctuated with her moans. It was the sound of another orgasm coming from her throat. She crushed my face into her cunt. Roughly... her hips plunging against my face... her hands were behind my head now... holding me in.

" OOOOOHHHH GOD! OOOOHHHHH PAUL!! I'M CU-- I'M GOING TO... GOING TO... CUMMMMMMMMMM. OH MY DARLING! UH! UH! UH!"

Her orgasm lasted almost as long as the first one. I had to pull my face away forcibly so I could breathe. Her thighs had pressed around my head and her legs were straight out and vibrating... quivering. My wife doesn't even cum so spectacularly. Thelma's orgasms were unique. She can become aroused and reach a climax more quickly than any woman I have ever fucked. She is one of a kind.

"Oh Paul... you are so - Oh honey, I haven't done that for so - ohhhhh, dear GOD!"

Thelma leaned back into the softness of the sofa her eyes closed... a soft humming moan coming from her lips. I was still right there between her legs holding them apart. I leaned forward and my erect penis just touched the lips of her engorged cunt. The lips were glistening with lubricating fluids and the head of my penis was immediately wet. I pressed forward more and it slowly disappeared inside of my mother-in-law. Her arms went around me and pulled me to her soft breast. I couldn't think of anything except a mother holding her child.

"Oh Mom..." I whispered. "I have wanted this for so long. I wanted to be inside you like Daddy did." Almost immediately I realized what I was saying. I was thinking of my mother. For a moment Thelma had become my mother. I had my penis buried in my mother-in-law and believe it or not, I was blushing... I could feel it. "Oh," I stuttered. "Oh Thelma... I mean... I mean..."

She giggled and hugged me... wiggled her hips and then wrapped her legs around my ass. She kissed me with a little peck. " You naughty boy, I know what you mean." She giggled again. "You want to fuck your mommy, don't you. You want to fuck Elizabeth, your sweet mother."

I didn't know what to say. I was fucking my mother-in-law. I had my big, erect cock buried in her wet, hairy cunt and I was embarrassed and at a loss for words. I couldn't look her in the eyes and I just nodded my head., eyes down.

"Yes... you're right. I do. I have wanted to fuck her since I can remember. Please don't think that I'm some kind of pervert." I was still feeling embarrassed. It was surreal. I was fucking my mother-in-law and talking to her about fucking my own mother. I couldn't believe that I was telling her things that I had never told anyone before. I just kept blurting out my innermost secrets.

"I wanted to impregnate her... oh god... I wanted my mother to have my baby. Oh god... I shouldn't have... but I did."

Thelma giggled and said, "Oh sweetie... I want your baby too but we have waited too long. Paul, honey... it's okay. You're not perverted. Some boys want their mothers and some mothers want their boys." She kissed me quickly and then pulled me to her again. "Now fuck me sweetheart. Your penis feels so good inside me. I so love being fucked and it has been too long."

"Did you - did you -... y'know?" I was looking at her face for some indication that she had had incestuous thoughts.

" No... I honestly didn't honey. I have just the one son, David. You know he lives in Omaha. He's the oldest and I never thought about sex with him. It's not that it disgusts me... I just don't have any sort of sexual feelings for him. I love him dearly, but he's just my son. He may have done some things with his sisters. I think he did, but I don't know."

Her hips were moving faster now and she pulled me closer and kissed me once again. "I love fucking with you Paul. I just love knowing that your seed will make a baby with Karen. I wish I could have your baby but it's too late for me now, so I want you and her to make a grandbaby...mmmmmm."

"She's on the pill right now," I said. "We were just talking about her stopping it and starting a family. I hope we can... my sister never could get pregnant. I wish I had known that when we were still at home. I would have fucked her. She was four years younger than me and I was afraid I'd knock her up. Hopefully, Karen won't have that problem."

I was pumping harder now and Thelma's eyes were starting to roll up again. Her head was back and her jaw was going slack.

"Oh Paul...Karen won't have any trouble getting pregnant. She's very fertile... she has..." She stopped suddenly as her eyes came back open. "I mean... oh my... I mean I'm sure she will get pregnant."

Thelma was a little embarrassed all at once and she was glancing sideways... all at once avoiding looking at me.

"Cum for me darling Paul...please... please... squirt your baby seed in me... now... aaaaahhhhhh!"

She was thrusting hard now. Her hips were pumping... she grasped my ass cheeks and pulled me into her.

"Oh god Thelma...ohhhhhh. Your pussy is soooooo open... so wet. God... I'm going to cum... Ahhhhhh!!"

I was there... the point of no return. Any male who has ever masturbated and ejaculated or fucked a woman... or even a man, knows what I mean. The spasms hit my loins and then there was that tightening in my balls. My cock just exploded. I buried it in her cunt. She had me in a tight grasp, her hands pulling at me. My hips bucked again... going half way out and then back in again. My penis was squirting over and over each time my hips moved in. I held her legs back over her head. Her knees were against the back of the sofa. I looked down at her swollen vulva engorged with my penis. Pearly rivulets of semen leaked from her pussy... ran down toward the crack of her ass and over her brown puckered anus then puddled on the fabric of the sofa. She was still moaning softly. Her legs still quivering. I was spent. I fell forward against her breasts and she folded her arms around me. A mother holding her child. We kissed again. Little loving pecks on the lips and then my lips on her exposed nipple. We snuggled right there. Me on my knees with her legs and arms around me. My penis began to wilt and it slipped from her vagina which was still oozing semen.

"Paul, honey... I love you so much for this. You are such a wonderful lover. I know I'm an old woman, but I needed this so much. There aren't any men around this little town who can do me like you just did. I don't want this to be the only time. My husband is gone but I have a wonderful son-in-law. Please tell me that we can do it more."

"Mom... don't sell yourself short. You're a wonderful, desirable woman. You aren't old or used up. You're mature... you're experienced. We aren't worried about pregnancy. You have just the most luscious, suckable titties... if I wasn't married to your daughter, I'd want to be your husband. You know how attracted I am to women like you."

I touched her nipple with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth. I released it and moved up and softly kissed her ear. Her legs were still splayed open and around me. My hand went down to her gaping cunt and my fingers stroked her labia. It was all still wet and slippery and dripping. I wet my finger in the sweet liquid of her pussy and then parted her cheeks and touched her anus. Her breath sucked in audibly and she moved her hips... wiggling against my finger and pushing forward. I slid my finger into her warm hole... all the way... then a second finger. Moving them... caressing the inner walls of her anal canal. In my mind she was my mother... and I wanted to tongue fuck her. It hadn't been five minutes since I had ejaculated in her open cunt and my penis was starting to stir again. Now I was fantasizing about my mother again. I wanted my tongue in her asshole and then I wanted my cock in it. I envisioned my mother on her back... legs up over my shoulders. My cock buried in her middle-aged brown, puckered asshole... not her pussy... in her shithole and she's screaming...FUCK ME YOU COCKSUCKER! You've been in my cunt...NOW FUCK MY ASS!

I was hard again... honest to god I was hard again. My dick was swollen and hard as it had ever been. Fucking Thelma and fantasizing about my mother was what had done it. I slipped my fingers from inside her and cupped her ass cheeks in both hands. I pulled her forward on the sofa a little more and then pushed her legs open and wide once more. The tip of my penis touched her anus... just pushing gently against the opening.

I looked up. Thelma's eyes were half closed. Her lips were parted... her tongue brushing over her lips once more. She grasped her legs at the knees and held them open for me. Her buttocks were pushing against the head of my engorged penis. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked directly in to mine... a sweet smile spreading over her features.

Her lips moved but she spoke so softly I could barely hear her. "Oh my sweet Paul." Her lips mouthed the words. "Oh my darling... oh god... only Harold did this to me... ohhhhhhh honey... oh put it in me but go slow...ok?"

She reached for my butt cheeks and started pulling me toward her. I could feel her anus begin to spread. I pushed as she pulled and the head slid past her sphincter muscle. I couldn't hear it but I imagined that it made a soft "plop". Her breath came out in a rush as I entered her. After that it slipped easily in and she let out a sigh as if we were complete again.

"Oh Paul," she whispered. "I feel so full. I love your cock up inside me like that. It's so wonderful to be able to squeeze it with my bottom."

As he said that I could feel her anal muscles constrict and then she pulled away at the same time. Then she would relax, slide my cock completely back in and start over again... milking me expertly.

"Oh Mommy... Mmmmmmm. I'll bet Harold liked this."

"First time he did me like this, I was just mortified," she said. 'I thought queer men, homos, were the only ones who did it this way. I thought I was terrible because I liked it so much. I wanted him to do it more but at the same time, I thought I was some sort of homosexual." She was moving faster. "Ohhhhh Paul...fuck harder... uuhhh... uuhhhhh!"

Thelma's head was back now and she had both hands on my ass cheeks. She was yanking on my butt and I was thrusting hard into her gaping hole. Wet, squishy, slurpy noises were squirting from her asshole. Gassy and sloshing like a plunger in plugged toilet. Her bulging, sopping anus sucked at my penis like a whore's mouth and I started cumming again.

"Oh god Mommy...oh god, oh god, oh god I LOVE FUCKING YOU!" I was squirting cum... almost a steady stream. One starburst of semen after another. Slowly my spasms grew less. Each time I withdrew from her wet, sloppy asshole small streams of cum drooled out on to her thighs and the sofa. Thelma was smiling happily... her head back and her eyes closed. Eventually my head went down and rested between her breasts. Her chest was heaving, as was mine. My cock had finally emptied. Thelma let out a long, soft sigh,

"That was so nice, honey. I'm so glad that Karen found you. You're so handsome and you have such a nice big pee pee." She was giggling when she said that. She reached down and caressed my now limp penis like a naughty little girl misbehaving.

"You two must be related," I said, smiling, "because Karen likes my pee pee in her poo hole as she puts it... just like you do. Did you tell her all about it?" I was joking, but Thelma seemed embarrassed and looked away so quickly that I thought... wow, I wonder if Karen saw her parents having sex sometime? So... I just asked her. I really didn't care. I was just trying to be flirty with some afterfucking sexy talk.

"Did any of your kids ever see you and Harold fucking?" I didn't think she'd answer, but to my surprise she nodded and looked at me with a worried expression.

"Karen did," she said. The worried expression was still there.

"Wow... she never told me that. I always wanted to see my parents fuck but I never got to. I could hear them through the wall in my bedroom, but I never actually saw them."

"Oh she saw us alright. Harold had me bent over the kitchen table and had his pee pee in my poo hole as Karen would say. It was so embarrassing."

I laughed out loud. "Oh my god, Thelma... tell me how that happened."

"She walked in on us. She wasn't supposed to be home from college until the next day. We just weren't expecting her and so we weren't being careful. Harold loved to come into the kitchen when he got home and he'd lift up my dress and pull down my panties and just buttfuck me right there. Sometimes I'd already have my panties off if I knew he's be home soon."

I don't know about you, but I just love to hear sweet faced mommy housewives talk about being "buttfucked". It is just so sexy and erotic.

I got up from my knees and sat beside Thelma and put my arm around her and then pulled her close to me. I leaned down and kissed he gently and then pulled up her breast and kissed her nipple. Then I lifted her closest leg over mine and spread her open. She shifted her legs and her bottom and slid down even a little more so that her legs were splayed and her still wet, slippery cunt was right there for my hand and fingers. I ran my hand over her pubic hair and then slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy and slowly caressed her there.

"Tell me how it happened, Mom. I wish I could have seen it all."

"I wish it hadn't happened," she murmured. Her eyes were closed.

"Maybe she wouldn't have..." She stopped again, her eyes still closed and she sighed. her hands went down and took my fingers and rubber her labia slowly.

Now I was curious and I remembered when we were just getting started that Thelma had started to say something about Karen and babies and then had stopped herself.

"What wouldn't she have done, Mom?" My finger had found her clit again and she obviously had other things on her mind... again.

"Paul, honey... would you do me again? Pleeeeeease?"

She reached up and took my face in her hands and started kissing me. Her tongue darting. I pulled back gently.

"First tell me about Karen, Thelma. I won't be angry. I promise. I love her way to much to get angry if she was having sex before we got married. But you seem so much more concerned about it than just her fucking boys. So tell me sweetie... why are you worried?"

And then it just suddenly dawned on me...

"Was she fucking Harold? Was your little daughter, Karen, having sex with her daddy?"

She was looking at me and she nodded. Her lips formed the word ...yes... but there was no sound.

"Oh please don't be mad at her Paul... She was just a young college girl... and she was a virgin... and had never had sex... and her daddy tried to tell her no... and she kept asking him... and he finally did it... and I told him to be careful... and..."

Poor Thelma was babbling and I finally touched a finger to her lips.

"Shhhhh...Mom...it's ok. I understand. Sweetie... I've told you that i want to fuck my mother. It isn't any different if a daughter wants to fuck her father."

"But... but if you fuck your mother, you won't get pregnant."

Well... that stopped me right there.

"Karen got pregnant? Harold knocked her up? What happened to the baby?" I have to admit, I was a little stunned.

"She lost it," said Thelma. Her voice was shaking and I thought she was going to cry. "In the very first trimester. She just had a miscarriage. I had two myself. She probably inherited the tendency from me. I know she can have lots of babies Paul. Please don't be angry at her."

I touched her lips and kissed her again. "Thelma, honey, I'm not angry. You have to believe me... I'm really not. If the baby had been born, I would adopt it. I love babies. Besides sweetie, I wanted something very similar."

"What do you mean?"

"Thelma, I wanted to impregnate my mother. God, I used to think about that all the time. I wanted to fuck her incessantly. I used to masturbate every night dreaming about burying my cock in my Mom and knocking her up! Part of my fantasy was that my dad was encouraging me to do it."

Thelma was smiling again as she realized that I wasn't upset about Karen's unplanned pregnancy.

"Maybe I should give my son, David, another thought." she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I just wonder if he ever diddled any of his sisters."

She took my fingers and started rubbing her clit with them again.

"Anyway... I'm so glad that Karen and Judy arranged all this."

My eyes suddenly widened. "What?"

Thelma's hand went to her mouth. "Oops." She said. "Oops... Oops... Oops. Oh darn."

I was looking at her my brain working things back and forth. Then I smiled and nodded. "Ok... I should have known there was more to this. You didn't just all of a sudden decide to show me your tits on this particular Sunday... did you? Was it her idea or yours? You horny little farmwife." I was beginning to laugh inside.

"Well... sort of both of us, I guess. Actually, Judy thought it was a good idea too."

Thelma was blushing gain. Then she giggled and grabbed my hand with both of hers and started her pussy manipulations again.

"When I move in with you, we won't even have to sneak around. Karen told me that I could fuck your brains out any time I wanted to. I promise not to wear you out because I'm counting on lots of grand babies. I just want to ask one favor."

paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers