Afternoon Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know most of you married guys are mad as hell that I picked up married women for sex, but if it hadn't been me, it would have been someone else. Those women were actively looking for a sex partner outside their marriages and a woman looking to have sex will always find a willing partner, guaranteed. I never felt guilty about what I was doing and did everything in my power to make the sex as enjoyable as possible for the women I picked up. I continued picking up women for the next couple of years until I met Jan. She was a very beautiful fifty four year old widow that I began seeing in the store almost every time I was there. She didn't show any of the signs that she was looking for casual sex so I never approached her. She finally approached me three months after I had first seen her in the store.

"Hello Hunter, I know you don't know me, but I'm Jan Weatherman. I asked one of the ladies I've seen you talking to over the last few months what your name was is how I know your name. I was wondering why you've never tried to talk to me. Don't you find me attractive?"

"Yes Jan, you're a very attractive woman. I didn't think you would be interested in me is why I've never talked to you."

"Why didn't you think I'd be interested in you? You're a very handsome man and I can tell you keep yourself in good shape. Did you think I was too old for you?"

"No, I didn't think that. I'm probably older than you think I am. You probably thought I'm late forties, early fifties; didn't you? Most people do."

"Yes, I did. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm fifty eight years old, but have always looked younger than my actual age. Jan, I want to be honest with you. I talk to women in the grocery store who show signs they are looking for some casual sex that day. You've never shown any of those signs so I haven't tried to talk to you."

"Oh wow! I didn't have a clue that was what you were doing. You're right about one thing; I'm not looking for casual sex. I think love and sex go together and can't have one without the other. Why do you do that and how does your wife feel about it?"

"I can do it because I love sex and don't have to be in love with the person to enjoy sex. I'm a widower so I would think my wife's happy in heaven that I'm enjoying my life without her. It was almost a year after her death before I started having sex again and it started out as a casual thing, but developed into a long term affair. She moved away so I'm back to casual sex a couple of times a week with different women."

"Well Hunter, I appreciate you being honest with me, but I'm not looking for that kind of relationship. I guess I'll be seeing you and I won't bother you again."

Something about Jan was making me want to get to know her better so I did something I normally didn't do.

"Wait Jan, I'd like to get to know you as a person so will you have dinner with me Thursday night? I work every weekend night and weeknights are the only time I'm free. I'll pick you up at your place or meet you somewhere if you'd rather do it that way."

"I'd like to get to know you better, too, so yes I'll have dinner with you Thursday night. I live at XXX Morningside Drive, do you know where that is?"

"Yes, I know where that is. Is six o'clock too early for you?"

"No, six o'clock would be fine. See you Thursday."

After talking with Jan, I was able to pick up a beautiful fortyish woman in the produce aisle who kept fondling the same cucumber for that afternoon's sex session. She was very reserved when we first started making out in my living room but was an insatiable tigress after her first orgasm. It was after dark when she finally left my house leaving me physically drained in the middle of my bed. Good thing it was only Tuesday and I had two days to recover before my date with Jan. I seriously doubted anything would happen with Jan on Thursday, but I could always hope.

Jan and I really hit it off on that very first date. She was easy to talk to, had the same quirky sense of humor that Britt had when she was alive, and was very beautiful and sexy for a woman her age. She also was in good physical shape like me, enjoyed many of the same things I did, and seemed to genuinely like me. She allowed me to kiss her more than the usual first date kiss and I could clearly see the signs of her arousal from our kissing. She did stop me when I tried to take it farther than just kissing though. She agreed to another date on Monday night of the upcoming week when I asked her at her door before getting another tongue wrestling kiss from her. She pushed me away when I tried to follow her into her house and told me not to ruin a perfect evening by expecting too much on a first date. I was both disappointed and happy at the same time as I drove toward home.

Jan and I dated for the next month going farther and farther in our petting sessions with each date. I knew I would be getting laid the night she let me expose her gorgeous 36-D breasts and didn't stop me from licking and sucking on her nipples. I'll never know or understand how she was able to resist my farther advances that night, but she did. I went home with the first set of blue balls I'd had in forty two years. I came close to stopping at the grocery store and trying my luck, but decided to go on home instead. My next date with Jan would begin the next chapter in my life.

"Jan, I love you and I think you love me. Will you marry me?"

"Hunter, I love you too and would love to marry you, but I'm afraid you'll be disappointed with me when it comes to sex. My late husband was a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of lover. I don't have any experience when it comes to pleasing a man, have only had self-induced orgasms over the years, and I'm afraid I'm too old to learn how to enjoy sex. You don't need a woman like me when you can be with a woman who already enjoys sex and knows how to please her man."

"Jan, I have enjoyed the casual sex that I've been indulging in for the last six years, but it has never been as good as it was with Brittany, my dead wife. When there is love combined with the sex it is so much better than casual sex. I'm sure you can learn to enjoy sex and I do get pleasure when my partner enjoys the sex as much and sometimes more than I do. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I promise to be faithful to you if you marry me like I was to Brittany. Please don't say no! We can make it work if we truly love each other which I personally think we do!"

"Yes Hunter, I'll marry you! Can we go back to your house and I promise I won't stop you when you try to fuck me this time!"

"I won't be trying to fuck you, baby, I'll be making love to you and I promise you'll not regret it."

I took Jan home with me and made love to her twice that night. She tried to stop me when I went down on her, but quit trying to fight it and gave into the first orgasm she ever had by someone other than herself. She didn't cum the first time we fucked because true to form I was quick in cumming myself. I continued to kiss and caress her for the next thirty minutes until my second erection was ready for action and then gave her multiple orgasms during the thirty minute fuck session we enjoyed together. I had to literally manhandle her into different positions but once we got started again she really got into it. I tried to get her to finish in cowgirl but she really didn't know what to do once she was in it. I tried to coach her through it but she couldn't get into it and began to cry. I pulled her down onto my chest and whispered to her that it was okay, we'd work on it together and we had all the time in the world for her to learn. We finished with me pounding her from behind in doggie and her having the biggest orgasm of the night seconds after my first spurt of hot seed into her depths. As we snuggled together, she kept telling me how much she had enjoyed the sex and it was the best sex she'd ever had with a man. Jan and I went to sleep in each other's arms for the first time that night at my house and the next day while she was at work; I moved all of her clothes to my house.

Jan and I got married at the county courthouse two months later. We delayed our honeymoon until her house sold and used the money from the sale to go to Hawaii for two weeks. We spent one week each on Oahu and Maui and had the time of our lives. I introduced Jan to outdoor sex which turned her on immensely when we found a secluded meadow while exploring on Maui. Jan was hesitant about performing oral sex when we first got together, but with patience and encouragement from me, she became very good at it. I have felt that after her initial hesitancy that she actually enjoyed giving oral sex to me as much as I did giving it to her. Jan went from a sexually repressed woman to my personal slut in only a few short months. Anything I'd ever done with those numerous women I'd shared afternoon delights with for the past six years; Jan was not only ready to try but in most cases enjoyed almost as much as I did. We even did some things sexually that Britt would never even discuss with me during our marriage.

I enjoyed my six years of casual sex before meeting Jan and have zero regrets from those years. The sex was good and sometimes great during those years, but just like with Britt, the sex with Jan was great all the time and so much better than the sex from my days as a single guy. Jan and I have been together going on six years now and are still enjoying great sex even though we've both slow down some. I have wondered to myself a number of times how one man could be so lucky to find three beautiful women to love him like I did with Britt, Connie, and Jan. Yes, Connie loved me in her own way just as I loved her. If that makes me a bad guy in some of you readers' minds, that's your problem. I never forced a woman to have sex with me and was single when I was picking up women for casual sex. They were looking for sex and I gave it to them. I was and have been totally faithful to both the women I married and will be faithful to Jan as long as we're together which I hope is still many years into the future. My afternoon delights were good while I was single, but my afternoon delights with Jan are better by a factor of ten now. My life has been good and I wouldn't change a thing about my present and past lives.

The End

12