Afternoon Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

He turned back to go and said, "No, no tools. I'll call him later."

I had to get him back, I couldn't let him leave.

He took a step away and I said, "I saw you."

He kept walking and I said a bit louder, "I saw you and mum!"

He froze, turned around and stepped back and said, "What! You saw what?"

I said, "Come in and I'll tell you."

Although there was a panicked look in his eyes, I could tell he did not believe me. He said, "No I'm not coming in, I don't know what you saw or what you think you saw!"

He stepped backwards, to go. I said, "Well let's see what you make of this, you and mum both naked, your cock in her mouth, you blow and she swallows it all down. Tell me what would you make of that?"

He stepped closer almost in through the door, he said, "Look okay, it was a one off, you can't tell your dad."

I stepped backwards away from the door and said, "It's not up to you to tell me who I can and can't tell. And I know it was not a 'One off,' it could remain our little secret."

He walked through and closed the door behind him. The panicked look disappeared and an angry look took over as he said, "Okay little girl, let's not beat around the bush, tell me what you want for your silence?"

I tried to be coy, I lifted a finger to my lips and I said, "I don't know."

He said, "By the way you look, I think you've got a good idea of what you want."

I walked up to him very close, I stroked the side of his face with a finger and said, "What sort of idea do you have to keep me quite?"

He grabbed my wrist and said, "Let's not play games little girl, I haven't the time nor the patience."

I forcefully released my hand from his grip and said, "Don't call me a little girl you mother fucker."

He came forward and grabbed my whole lower jaw by the chin and said, "If I'm a mother fucker then what does that make you... little girl?"

I pulled my way out of his grip and said, "Fuck you, now I am going to tell dad."

He looked really angry, his face reddened, his eyes bulged out and he took a couple of steps back and I thought he was about to leave as he said, "Fuck me! How about I fuck you?"

I thought now we're getting somewhere. I said, "I bet you would like that wouldn't you, to fuck a fit young woman. I bet it's got your cock going."

I started to remove my skirt and dropped it to the floor. I removed my boob tube and threw it towards him. My firm young tits out for his hungry eyes; I walked forwards and grabbed his crotch. He was not hard, but there was something there.

I kissed him on the lips softly, moved back slightly, shook my tits and said, "How do these compare with my mum's."

I still had a hold of his cock; life had definitely awakened down there. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You twisted little whore, where do you want it?"

His cock gained more and more stiffness; I kissed him again and said, "Mum's bed."

He smiled and said, "See I told you, you're a twisted little shit."

I squeezed his cock and stepped away and said, "You know the way, don't you!"

I ran up to mums room. He was not far behind, he had already kicked off his shoes downstairs and I helped him undress with great urgency when he got up. He unbuttoned and took his shirt off, while I undid his belt and unzipped him. His cock sprang up as I lowered his pants and boxers in one to the floor.

I was sat exactly where mum was.

He kicked them to one side as I looked back up to his cock. And there it was, fucking, fucking hell. It was clean, no pubes, his whole shaft, it sort of glistened, very smooth and clean balls, should complement my pussy very well. And thank you god he was thick, if there was one thing I wanted in a cock, it was a fucking tree trunk of a cock. The bonus came in its length.

He wasn't as long as Gary, but the girth was just as good.

I thought I shouldn't mention Gary 'shhh.' Kev's was at least nine inches, his knob-head hidden by the fore-skin.

As I grabbed it, I looked up and smiled and I said, "Big cock for a so called arse-hole friend."

I looked back down and pushed the fore-skin back to reveal his knob-head. A darker pink colour, with a wide sort of slit, I could see the eye of his cock from where it leaked pre-cum.

He grabbed my head and pushed it onto his cock and said, "Come on get it down yah."

I moved my hand down the shaft and took in his knob. I sucked and licked around the head. I stroked his shaft. From what I remembered when mum had that thing in her mouth. She was very harsh and vigorous with Kev's cock. I knew he could handle a bit of rough treatment. I wanted to see if there was a limit to what I could do with that cock.

I sucked hard; I gripped tightly and stroked a length of about four inches up and down very quickly.

Kev had a hand on the back of my head and helped me along. He said, "I see you've learned how I like my cock sucked from your mum."

I was also loud, I pulled his cock out with a sucking kiss; I did that a few times and he said, "Come on suck it, squeeze it, pull it harder."

He grabbed one of my tits with his other hand and squeezed it fucking hard and said, "Little girl's got nice boulders. He pinched my nipple and I shouted out, "Fuckin' hell you bastard, be careful!"

He gave it a slap and said, "If you want to play with the adults you'll have to learn to handle a bit of pain. Little girl."

I grabbed his cock with both hands and counter rotated my fists around his big cock. I'll show him pain, the bastard, and all he said was, "Little girls learning. Keep doing that, I love it. It just makes me harder."

I rotated both hands in opposite directions and looked up at him. He winked then twisted and pulled on my other nipple. Fuck it hurt.

I started to blow him off even harder than before. He shoved deeper, I kept going for about ten or twelve minutes. I thought he would have blown his load minutes ago.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock and made me look up at him and asked, "You're not a virgin are you?"

My eyes watered, his face looked fuzzy, and I said, "Fuck you!"

He let go and said, "Didn't think so."

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands off his cock and said, "Get on the bed and take that stupid string off!"

As I crawled backwards I removed my thong and threw it at him, I made my way up to the pillows; he followed and he was in-between my legs, he spread them wide and asked, "Do you want my cock up there?"

I presumed he meant we carried out a sixty nine. I'd had enough of his cock for now so said, "Nah, you do what you want down there."

He gave out a big grin and said, "That's my gal."

First thing he did was spat on my pussy and then licked my slit. He sucked around my pussy then went to my clit. Bastard sucked hard, I almost had an instant orgasm. He licked and sucked hard all round, he poked his tongue in my hole and waggled it around.

He looked up and said, "I love these lips."

He sucked on them and pulled them with his lips and then as if he knew what I loved, he grabbed hold of my pussy lips one between the fingers of each hand. He pulled them, not so hard to start with; he flicked my clit with his tongue.

He looked up as I watched him. And he pulled and stretched on my lips. Oh my god it felt fantastic, and even better than that was the fact I didn't have to do myself. I closed my eyes and threw my head back and said, "I love that, fuck yeah."

He licked my open pussy hole; he pulled harder and began to suck harder on my clit. Oh god that was absolutely what I could not do for myself. I looked down and he was having a feast down there, I loved it oh so much.

He moved to the side of me and started to flick my clit with his tongue. I had my eyes closed and head thrown back. Fuck he was good. He shoved a couple of fingers up me and found my g-spot.

He massaged it and it felt out of this world. I had never felt anything like that from my previous fuckers.

As he continued I felt strange, a totally new sensation started to take over me and then it happened, holy fucking hell, I exploded. I leant down to grab his hair but it was too short so I pushed him hard off my clit and I gushed something out of my pussy. It wasn't an orgasm and I didn't pee. It was totally a new experience. I looked down and shouted, "Fuckin' hell what the hell was that? What did you do? What have you done to my pussy?"

It had sprayed all over my thighs, legs and the bed sheets. He had a massive grin on his face and said, "You're a squirter. I'm going to love fucking you."

I had never ever had that happen to me before, I'd seen it in porn movies but it had never happened to me. I did not know I was capable of that. I wasn't sure I liked it, but thought if it happened again then there may be more of it.

I said, "Fuck Kev, not in here not on mum's sheets. Go into my room."

We moved to my room; I threw all my books, pens and papers that were on top to under the bed onto the floor and I lay down. I wanted to feel it again and I wanted to explore whether I liked it or not. I opened my legs and said, "Do it again."

He grinned from ear to ear and said, "You fuckin' bet I'm going to do it again."

He went straight down and inserted two fingers up me and sucked on my clit. I felt he had located my g-spot again and moved his fingers gently across it, but he sucked my clit extra hard.

I placed a hand on his head and the other on my nipple. I pulled and twisted on it, I wanted to train myself to endure the pain on my nipple. I moved to the other one, I pulled and twisted so hard it hurt, but I carried on.

I knew I probably needed him to work on my nipple, to get me to endure the real pain.

But for the moment I wanted him to carry on down there. And it wasn't long, I felt it again. My hips bucked and I pushed his head. He knew, he lifted his head but continued with his fingers. Holy fucking shit, I shouted, "Ahh, fuck."

That time there was a lot more; it sprayed out over the end of the bed and a wide angle. It again covered my thighs and legs. It was over Kev's fingers and hand, he looked up to me and slapped my clit, I sprayed more, fuck it felt like a massive release. It felt so different from an orgasm, milder not so body wrenching. He rubbed his fingers across my clit and I sprayed again. He smiled and said, "You're a dirty little cow."

I looked around where I had sprayed and it was everywhere, just everywhere. Fuck that was quite enjoyable, I never thought I could ever have done that.

Kev got in-between my legs and parted them. He placed a hand on each of my knees; he slowly ran them up my taut thighs. He looked at my well defined stomach muscles and ran his hands across them. He got to my tits, he could grasp a whole tit in one hand and he squeezed them.

He said, "You're so firm, I love these."

He pinched one of the nipples and it fucking hurt, but I said nothing. I looked up so that he did not see my grimaced face.

He lined himself up and I felt his big knob as it prodded me. I widened my legs and there he was, he had just entered and I felt him spread me open. He entered very smoothly, I was so fucking wet. He pushed in and I felt every inch slide into me. I said, "Fuck you're a fat bastard!"

I was sure he was not all in when he withdrew and started to pump me at a fairly nice fucking pace.

He said, "Fuckin' nice pussy you've got here."

I said, "Should be, it hasn't been used as much as mum's."

He said, "Oh don't you worry about that, I'll make sure this little cunt gets its fair share."

He then picked up the pace and I pushed my hips up and we fucked and banged each other. I had my legs wide apart and high in the air. I placed my hands onto his arse and squeezed his cheeks as he plunged into me.

God it felt great, much better, no, a hell of a lot better than my rabbit. It felt like having two rabbits in there. Fuck he was good with that thing.

He banged and banged and then I felt it again, I was going to gush out another pussy load, straight onto his cock if he kept in there. I shouted to him, "Get out! Get out!"

He kept pumping, I had to release and as I did he took his cock out just far enough, and I blew and sprayed straight onto his cock and stomach. It went everywhere; it dripped off him and back onto my stomach and rolled off the sides and onto the sheets.

He said, "Squirter bitch, I love it!"

He entered me as soon as I had stopped squirting and we started fucking again where we had left off. We fucked and fucked, there was no end to his energy and he kept on and on.

Then I felt it, it was not going to be a gush, it was an orgasm. My hips pushed up more violently by themselves, a tingle in my thighs and a wave of pure ecstasy ran up my back and through my whole body. I spammed and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

He knew what I was going through and said, "Go on girl, enjoy."

He fucked me through it, a full minute and then it subsided, but I felt I was going to squirt and gush again, I said, "I'm going to squirt again, get out!"

He didn't, he said, "Go for it; just let it go."

I did, I blew another load and as we fucked it splattered between our bodies. I felt it trickle down my hips, arse and back.

My legs slipped off his back, he kept fucking away. Oh god it felt so good, I loved the way his cock felt in me. He drove it so well and the thing that bugged me was that I did not think he was fully in. I wanted him and I wanted that thing completely in me.

I said, "Get off... get fuckin' off Kev!"

He kept fucking away; he grabbed my face and said, "I'm going to fuck you rotten."

I wanted him off, I said, "Get off, fuckin' get out. I want to get on top."

I pushed him away, he kept fucking. I put my arms around him and grabbed hold of him tight; I put my legs down and straightened them. I rolled us both over, bastard was heavy. I managed to get on top.

He was exhausted; he panted and said, "You're a go getter aren't yah!"

He slapped the side of my hip and said, "Go on then let's see what you can do from up there."

I pushed myself up and realised that I could sit right down and would be able to get his whole nine inches in me.

I bent my knees and that took me off his cock a bit, I then sat straight down, I fully impaled myself onto his immensely thick long cock.

Holy fucking hell what the hell was that, I felt another sensation of pain, like I was getting a cock into me for the first time, like a virgin. It felt out of this world, I sat there for ages and savoured the moment.

I never wanted to get off; I needed that and to actually have a live cock as it throbbed away in my pussy, felt... I don't know, I couldn't put it into words... absolutely amazing, wonderful, magnificent, fantastic! And any other superlatives that came to mind.

I reached round and took out the rubber band in my hair and let it loose. I flicked my head from side to side and combed my hair back with my fingers.

I took hold of his hands and placed them onto my tits, I held his hands while he squeezed my tits. I closed my eyes and started to rise up off that beast. I rose about seven inches and then fell back onto it. God he was hard and it felt so fucking nice.

My pussy felt like an oven, it radiated heat to the rest of my body. His hot poker stoked the fire.

I rose and fell onto it slowly for five six minutes, while Kev mauled my tits and squeezed my nipples. Oh my god it was heaven.

Then Kev placed his hands onto my hips and drove his cock quicker, harder and deeper into me. I had my eyes closed and head thrown back. I leant backwards and placed my hands onto his legs.

We started to fuck and moved just the right amount apart and back together. His cock felt like it was an extension of me. His smooth hairless cock was made for me and my pussy.

We quickened the pace, the fire grew more intense and I felt that feeling again. I was going to blow, I didn't announce it to him, I looked down and he stared back. I looked down to my pussy and smiled. He too looked down and he knew.

He said nothing; he winked and blew me a kiss. I leant back and stopped with his cock half in me and I let it go. I blew like a timely geyser; it ran down his cock and balls. Some of it sprayed across his stomach and chest. For me it was pure bliss, a magnificent pleasure, the best afternoon delight a girl could ask for.

And it was all thanks to mum, 'Thank you mum, I love you.'

As soon as I had finished, which wasn't long, just two or three seconds, I flopped forward and kissed him passionately. We started to fuck and I loved it, I fucked him back with great strength and renewed vigour.

I loved his strong tongue; I sucked on it and fucked him with the whole of my body, like he said 'Something rotten.'

After a short ten minutes, I had a fucking massive orgasm; it ripped through from my cunt to the top of my head. My whole body shook with involuntary waves of pleasure. How could that bastard's cock be so fucking great?

He held me tight as he fucked me through till it subsided, but the cock and his pounding kept my orgasm alive for longer.

I found more and more reasons for myself of why mum loved that cock. Holy shit it felt so nice to have that thing graining against my cunt walls. He moved it so well; he would pick up the pace at exactly the right time and knew when to just slow things down to a nice slow fuck.

Most of the time he was rough, I got to enjoy that, it was fantastic. But even when he slowed down, it felt so... so sensual, almost like he cared, but I knew he didn't, he just wanted to fuck. And I was oh so happy it was in my pussy, because all I wanted was to be fucked and fucked.

We must have been fucking for at least another twenty minutes, I had squirted another load and gone through another orgasm and was about to have another, I shouted, "Jesus fuckin' Christ, I'm ahh, ahh, ahhh..."

And yes another blissful orgasm, body out of control and electric shocks fired through my cunt to my tits and lit up my nipples.

He slowed down and rammed his cock deep and I actually felt the massive blast of his cum load pass into me. Oh that felt so nice, I wanted more, and yes he withdrew and ploughed back in and another load. He blasted another three loads, when I jumped off him and took hold of his cock; he said he liked it rough, so I pumped his cock with long hard strokes.

He shot cum up in to the air, about three feet. He grabbed my wrist to make me stop. I brushed it away with my other hand and I made him shoot another few loads, I milked his cock dry. I looked at his face and his eyes were shut tight, teeth clenched and stomach taut.

I leant down and took his cock and placed the head into my mouth and swivelled my tongue around it. I knew that would be sensitive. His hips jerked and he placed a hand on my head and combed through my hair.

I let his cock go and went and lay besides him. He looked at me and said, "You're a dirty rotten cow. And when I get my strength back, we're doing it all over again."

And we did, he recovered in around an hour and we fucked again.

But I had a bigger plan in my head; I had to find a way to get to fuck Gary.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12